Rachel Meets Her Boyfriend's Father

Rachel knew instantly what it was and was surprised at the size and weight of it. She couldn't do this to Chris though, it wasn't fair.

"STEVE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She yelled.

"Ssshhhh." He whispered in her ear sending tingles all over her body, goose bumping her flesh.

"STOP THAT! STOP THAT THIS INSTANT!!" She commanded. But Steve wasn't listening.

"That's not what you really want though is it?" He murmured.

"Of course it is! This is wrong! You shouldn't be doing that! You are Chris's dad for fucks sake!" Rachel put her hands over his to try and prise them off her waist but his grip remained firm. His cock drawing a deeper groove between her ass cheeks now. For Steve it felt phenomenal.

"I overheard you earlier Rachel. Before I came into the room. You were saying how worked up my good for nothing son had got you and how you were in need of a good....(he kissed her ear gently) Fuck." He whispered the last word.

Rachel was horrified that Steve had overheard her. Her mind was in melt down. She had been aching for a big cock for weeks and now at her time of need one was presented to her, it was gliding up and down her ass sending her into a frenzy.

Rachel was stunned at herself for what she did next but she let her primal urges take over. "That was naughty of you to spy on me like that." Rachel was gently grinding on him now, her beautiful face turned to look at him. She needed satisfaction. She needed it now!

"That's because I'm a naughty boy." He said then he craned his mouth towards hers and kissed her. Softly, then more passionately realising she wasn't pulling away, as they ground against each other. His tongue explored her mouth with hungry desperation. When they pulled apart she said. "You are a bad boy, or rather a dirty old man."

"I can show you how bad I can be if you like?" It was a question but he didn't wait to hear her response.

He quickly lifted her silk dressing gown up. The sight of her sexy stockings and suspenders and that beautiful firm plump bottom with only a thin lace pair of panties covering her modesty struck Steve dumb for a few seconds while he stared at it. Then he smacked her hard across the bum, loving how it rippled but instantly went firm again. Rachel gasped at the shock of the slap, it was painful but it drove her wild. She bent forwards and ground into him hard, feeling the hot naked flesh of his hard cock digging into her. Steve smacked her other cheek. "You are a very bad girl." He grunted. He couldn't believe what she was letting him getting away with and now she seemed as turned on as he was.

Rachel turned her head to look Steve in the eyes but he was fixed on her bottom, slapping each cheek with the palms then the backs of his hands, then grabbing handfuls of them and roughly needing his fingers into her flesh. "This bad girl needs punishing." Rachel shocked herself at this but her body was making decisions her mind couldn't keep up with.

Steve couldn't believe his ears. He roughly pulled Rachel's thong down to just below her ass. He could see her pussy now, it was so wet and inviting. He grabbed his cock and with one shove rammed it inside her all the way up to his balls. She was so tight but also so wet that it slipped in with relative ease. Rachel screamed with delight, trying to stifle it by putting her hand in her mouth but it was no good. The moans kept coming as she was being forcefully battered from behind. She was getting what she craved, even if it was from her boyfriends filthy old dad.

Steve couldn't believe his luck he watched himself pumping in and out of her gripping tight pussy, just in awe of the whole situation. Her ass rippled with every thrust. He could feel her juices running down his cock and soaking his balls. She was loving it! His hands roamed over her stockings, squeezing and slapping her ass. Rachel squealed with every thrusting drive of his 9 inch thick meaty cock. He held her by the shoulders and fucked her as hard as he could.

"AARRGGHHH! Yes come on fuck me, just like that, fuck my wet little pussy!" She moaned. Her dressing gown kept slipping down covering Steve's view of her ass so he gripped her by the waist holding it up, and continued to pummel her relentlessly. He could feel the tip of his cock pressing against her womb. "You like this big dick don't you honey." His words acted to spur on Rachel even more.

"FUCK ME HARDER! YESSS THAT'S IT!! TAKE ME! TAKE MY PUSSY!!" Rachel pleaded. She was starting to tremble all over. Steve couldn't believe it but he knew she was about to cum. "FUCK ME YOU DIRTY OLD BASTARD." She begged, not caring what she was saying, her breathing was now erratic, she was so close.

Then it washed over her, glorious relief. Her pussy started gushing juices, it was pulsing on Steve's cock and he tried not to cum too. He wanted to make this last. Rachel screamed so loudly that Steve had to quickly put his hand over her mouth, she bit down hard on one of his fingers, still screaming and grunting just muffled now.

Rachel thrashed about, with Steve now stationary, almost in shock. She backed herself up and down the length of his shaft, twitching all over, fucking herself on his big meaty member as her orgasm seemed to last for ages. Then she fell still and all that could be heard in the kitchen, Chris his own son's kitchen, was the sound of heavy breathing.

With his achingly hard cock still deep inside her Steve walked forward a few steps, straightening Rachel up until she was almost upright. Rachel was still in a haze after that incredible orgasm. Steve was gently shallowly thrusting into her still, he bent his head and planted kisses up and down her neck, she smelt incredible. "You were desperate for that weren't you?" He breathed in her ear, then went back to kissing and nibbling her neck.

"You have no idea." Rachel sighed.

"Oh I think I do, you are the first woman I've been with in 6 years." He continued to kiss her affectionately.

"6 Years? Wow! Your balls must be blue, you dirty old man. I bet you want me to help release them don't you?"

"More than anything." Steve murmured. Rachel pulled Steve's hands up from her waist and guided them onto her breasts.

"I think these will help." She said as she rocked back and forth on his cock. In his lust for Rachel's ass Steve had momentarily forgotten how huge and firm Rachel's massive tits were. He needed them for a while through her silk robe, then slipped his hand inside, for the first time getting a feel for how incredible they were. He squeezed harder and Rachel moaned again, then he tweaked her nipple between thumb and forefinger. "Mmmmm yes, you like those big tits don't you? They're all yours, you've earn't them." she teased.

She felt Steve pull out of her as he quickly swung her around. He Kissed her hard on the mouth pinning her against the counter, she could feel his erection pressing hard against her. Rachel responded by chewing on his lip and smiling. Her silk robe was open mostly. Revealing her sexy silk basque. He heaved her breasts out pulling the cups down underneath the mounds of flesh, they sat there so big and firm, a full rounded shape, with her amazing small but hard as rock nipples.

Steve savaged them like a hungry dog, licking sucking and nibbling them all over working himself into a tit frenzy. Rachel responded by swinging them side to side slapping him in the face with them, he buried his head in between breathing heavily. Had he forgotten to breath for the last few minutes? He thought so. Rachel squashed them around his head. "You are a hungry boy aren't you" she teased.

Rachel loved having her tits man handled and she was getting very excited again. Steve lifted her up onto the counter still sucking at her heaving breasts. He whipped her panties all the way down one leg and they hung off her other foot, as he spread her legs wide apart on the counter, then he crouched down and attacked her pussy with his tongue with equal ferocity.

Stuffing two fingers inside her, Rachel yelped in pleasure as he worked his tongue around her clit. She tasted amazing Steve thought, as he lapped her juices into his mouth. Rachel grabbed his head forcing it deeper against her Pussy. She was writhing up and down on his tongue in ecstasy. Eventually Steve stopped, stood up and without hesitating drove his cock deeply into her once more.

"You want to taste your pussy?" He asked as he pummeled into her once again.

"Yes please." She sighed. And went to kiss him but he pulled back an inch.

"How badly do you want to taste your sweet pussy juice?" Rachel was the one being teased now, she loved it.

"I want to, I want to taste it so bad."

Then they were kissing hard and hungrily once again. Steve mashed Rachel's tits together in his hands as he kissed her and thrust himself deep over and over again.

Rachel was on the verge of cumming again. His rough treatment of her tits and pussy was driving her crazy. Steve was almost there too.

He lifted Rachel up and she yelped in surprise. Then started battering into her in mid air. The sound echoed around the small kitchen as his balls slapped against her sodden mound. Rachel couldn't take it for long, she Came again just as hard. She kissed him to try and stifle her screams of pleasure. The shock of which caused Steve to stumble to a nearby chair and sit down.

"FUCK! YESSS! OHH YESSS! FUCK MEEE!!" Rachel was bouncing herself on his cock now, her orgasm was lasting for ages once more. Then she stuffed Steve's head into her tits, he tried to cram as much of one into his mouth as he could as he gripped her ass and slammed it onto his cock. He was seconds away. Then in a moment of euphoria he was cumming also. Gushing what felt like bucket loads of cum into her still twitching cunt. For minutes he kept pounding away before the torrent of spunk eventually subsided.

"Oh thank you, oh god that's amazing, oh fuck, oh yes!" Was all Steve could say over and over again. "You're so fucking beautiful."

He just sat there panting heavily. He could feel his cum mixed with hers soaking his now empty balls. Steve's blue cotton pyjama top was now plastered to his body with sweat. His bunched up trousers still hung around his ankles. Rachel's robe was now open, he gazed at her glistening body in her amazing lingerie and couldn't believe what had just happened.

Rachel was slowly recovering her senses too. She was deeply satisfied but now getting quite cross about what had just happened, mostly with herself for letting it happen in the first place. Chris was a nice guy he didn't deserve this, but she was now also a bit mad with Steve. She was his own sons girlfriend and he had just fucked her senseless, now he just sat there with his cock still buried deep inside of her, with a stupid grin on his face. How dare he! She thought. Then not knowing why she did it, she slapped Steve hard across the face.

Steve was stunned by it, he looked at her in disbelief. "That's for being a shitty father, you pathetic pig." Rachel hissed. Then she slapped him across the other cheek. Steve saw it coming this time but didn't react. His recently emptied cock was twitching back into life. He liked this harsh treatment. "And that's from me, you pitiful old man." Rachel's face was stern, she wondered how Steve would react. His cock was still inside her although only half erect now.

Steve grabbed Rachel's ponytail and pulled her head back, then started licking and kissing her taught neck. "I wasn't so pathetic and pitiful when you were begging for me to fuck you harder, and cumming on my cock now was I? You fucking loved it you whore!" Holding the back of her head firmly, Steve kissed Rachel hard on the mouth. She tried to free her arms to slap him again but couldn't so settled for digging her nails into him and scratching down his chest. "Bastard." Rachel hissed when her lips were finally unlocked.

"You want to see pathetic? I'll show you pathetic. Come with me." He stood up. Rachel tried to tidy herself up a bit, she put her tits away and pulled her robe around her again. Steve grabbed her by the arm and ushered her to the door. "What are you doing? Let go!" Rachel tried to wriggle free but Steve kept his grip firm.

He marched her up the stairs, and Rachel began to panic. "I'm sorry for slapping you, but enough is enough." She said in her quietest voice possible. As they walked onto the landing, she could see Chris, lying on his bed, snoring away. He hadn't moved a muscle. Rachel was relieved but with a sudden terror she realised Steve wasn't marching her into his bedroom but into Chris's. Rachel tried to brace herself against against the frame of the door but he knocked her arms down and marched her inside.

"That is pathetic." Steve said in an open and full voice. "SSHHHH!" Rachel hoped to god that Chris wouldn't wake up and luckily he didn't.

"An earthquake wouldn't wake that idiot." Steve said, still not trying to be quite. "Shut up!" Rachel whispered back.

"Look at him." Steve grabbed Rachel's face and turned her to face Chris. "He had his chance to fuck a beautiful and sexy girl like you and what did he do? Get drunk and pass out. Now that's pathetic."

He released Rachel's face. "He's a nice guy unlike you." Rachel snapped back in a whisper. "Yeah and nice guys never get the girl. That's always been the case." Rachel glowered at him, she wanted to slap him again. Then he said something which took her by surprise.

"He's got a tiny penis you know." Spoken loudly and bluntly.

"W...What??" Rachel stammered.

"Don't believe me? Look for yourself."

"Don't be ridiculous, he'll wake up."

"I promise you he won't. Definitely doesn't take after his old man in that department. I blame his mothers cruddy genes."

"So what if he has, it's not all about length you know." Rachel said it but didn't really believe it. She remembered how she had never been truly satisfied by men with small cocks.

"Gone on see for yourself." Steve grinned.

"No, lets leave him alone." Rachel made to push her way past Steve but he twisted her around.

"If you don't do as I say little whore, I'll definitely make sure he wakes up, if you catch my drift."

Rachel was shaking her head but allowed herself to be pushed to her knees.

"Go on gently does it." Steve stood back and watched as Rachel tentatively reached for Chris's flies. His snores were loud and constant which comforted her slightly. She looked back at Steve imploringly but he just nodded his encouragement. Carefully she slowly lowered the zip and undid his top button, exposing his underpants. Then she gradually pulled them down too.

There it was, Steve wasn't lying it was so small, like a tiny acorn nestled in a bush of pubic hair. "Oh my god." Rachel whispered. It was the smallest dick she had ever seen. Chris grunted and she froze but then he continued to snore loudly. "Phew." She sighed. She was about to do his pants back up when she heard Steve.

"Leave it out. I told you didn't I." Rachel just nodded. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She could see the tent now evident in Steve's pants again. She looked back at Chris, almost amazed at how he could have sex with anyone with a cock that small. She didn't see Steve moving to kneel down just behind her, pulling out his once again raging tool as he did so.

With little warning Steve flicked up her robe, yanked her thong aside and was deep inside her again all within a matter of seconds. Rachel gasped at the shock of it. She looked back and shook her violently, mouthing the words "No No No." But it was too late for that, she was being mercilessly battered once again this time with her face a mere inches from her so called boyfriends tiny flaccid cock.

Rachel didn't know what to do. She was instantly soaking wet again. Loving the feeling of his big cock in her tight pussy but also scared shitless Chris would wake up at any second. She tried to push Steve off of her but he was relentless, wrapped in lust once more. Steve's hands, pulled down the cups of Rachel's basque, freeing her perfect gigantic tits, he watched them swaying for a while as he pumped into her harder and harder. Then he grabbed them with both hands, digging his fingers roughly into the firm flesh. "Fuck, oh Fuck." Rachel breathed. She had to bite the edge of Chris's bed hard between her teeth to stifle the moans she couldn't hold back.

"Call me pathetic will you." Steve snarled whilst slapping her ass again. Rachel was fired up now, she lost herself, trying to grind down on his pulsing cock, circling her ass around and around on it. Steve was still too numb to cum again so soon. I could probably go for hours he thought privately.

He knew she was about to cum again so picked up the pace even more. Rachel was trying to inhale the whole mattress, her teeth were buried into it as she grunted with pleasure. She loved it rough. Then she came once more. Steve felt her pussy contract and flex, and he grinned. She was spasming all over but hardly making a sound, muffled by the mattress. Once she came to a complete stop Steve pulled out. "You evil shitting bastard!" She breathed. He watched her juices dripping onto the carpet of his sons bedroom as he lay asleep, oblivious to the betrayal that had just taken place.

Rachel was still so sensitive all over. She was completely satisfied, but knew Steve wasn't finished with her yet, he hadn't cum again. She stood up not saying a word and marched out onto the landing as quietly as she could. Her heart was racing with the rush of what had just happened, the thought of almost being caught like that was making her tingle all over. It was one of the greatest sexual thrills she had ever experienced, fucking someone she knew she shouldn't be fucking and in a place where at any second she could be found out. She knew then that was a feeling she would crave to experience again, which could be very problematic, but oh so worth it.

Steve walked silently past her into his bedroom. She followed, glancing back at the still sleeping Chris.

Once inside with the door closed, Steve sat on the edge of his bed and Rachel set about him. She showered Steve with slaps and called him every name under the sun, he took it all. "Fucking Asshole." Rachel struck him to the side of the head. Then not knowing why she began to kiss him hungrily and passionately, devouring his tongue with her own, squeezing the sides of his head with all her meager strength.

"Get on your knees you whore." Steve said after the kiss was over. Rachel dropped down immediately.

"Now take off your robe." She did that too without fuss. Her tits were still fully on display. Steve gripped one and mauled it roughly. "Now pass me the belt to your robe." Rachel pulled it through the loops and handed it to him. This was so kinky she thought to herself, I hope he ties me up. But he didn't, not yet at least. He wrapped it once around her neck and gently pulled each end. Rachel could feel the soft, silk fabric squeezing her throat. She felt a surge of adrenaline rush through her body and down into her pussy. It wasn't stopping her breathing but it was tight enough to give her a thrill of terror and excitement mixed into one.

"Now suck my cock, you dirty, cock hungry bitch." Steve was loving the power he had over her now, she was his, to do with what he pleased. Every fantasy he had ever had, he was sure this girl would be willing to fulfill.

He was in heaven as Rachel started licking his bulging helmet. Then she was gagging herself on his full length, he could feel her tongue pressed against the base of his shaft. She looked into his eyes the whole time, sucking and licking up and down, for what felt like an eternity. Steve was worried he might blow his load again, then he probably would be done for the night.

He was 51 not 21 any more. She took him down into her throat once more almost to the balls. Steve at that moment pulled tighter on the ends of the satin belt. He saw Rachel's eyes flash wide and he released the tension. She pulled her mouth off his cock, and when he looked down he could see her furiously rubbing her clit. "You like choking your little whore do you?" She stammered frantically.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds