Rachel Meets Her Boyfriend's Father

"Get on the bed now!" Steve commanded. Rachel stood up in an instant and Steve threw her onto her back. He quickly clambered over to her, spread her legs wide and thrust into her once again. He started to power away pinning her arms down with his own. He watched her tits jiggle back and forth with every thrust, then he buried his face in them and Rachel groaned loudly. "Suck on them you fucker." She moaned.

Steve pulled her arms higher above her head and told her to grab the metal poles of the headboard. Then with the silk belt, he bound her hands to them. This was what Rachel had hoped for, she loved to be restrained. She just watched him roam his hands all over her, he covered her legs feeling every inch of her stockings then he turned her over slightly onto her side, still rhythmically pounding away at her near to bursting pussy, that tingled and throbbed with every thrust. He chewed on her stocking clad toes for a while, which caused Rachel to squeal in delight.

Then he pulled her up by the waist her back arched towards him, her tits falling towards her chin and he ploughed her hard. "FUCK YESSS!!" She cried not caring how loud she was being. Her pussy burst once more as he rutted into her like a stag in heat. Her fingers were white as she gripped the headboard as her body convulsed on his cock. "OH SHIT! OH YES! OH SHIT! FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!" She pleaded, still convulsing with pleasure.

Eventually Steve came to a stop, he'd tried his best not to cum and had succeeded somehow. He bent over and kissed her gently on the lips. Rachel grinned. "You like having younger sexy girls tied to your bed do you?" Steve just nodded. Sweat was pouring off him stinging his eyes. "Your turn." Rachel whispered.

Steve wasn't sure if he was ready, his cock was, but he needed a few moments to catch his breath. He untied Rachel and lay on his back panting hard. He allowed her to lift his arms over his head and she bound them to the headboard. Tighter than he had tied her.

He thought briefly that she was just going to do a runner, leave him there with a raging hard on, how would he explain that to Chris the next day. To be honest, the thought did cross Rachel's mind. This guy deserved it sure, he was a fucking prick for taking advantage of his sons girlfriend, but Rachel couldn't get enough of it. She had decided after seeing Chris in all his glory that for her at least, sexual satisfaction was important. So as nice as he was, she wondered whether it would work out with Chris. Probably not, was the conclusion she had come to. So as she wasn't going to have to see his dad much after tonight, why not enjoy his big cock while she could.

Steve was relieved when Rachel Quickly clambered on top of him, grabbed a hold of his shaft and guided herself down onto him. She was in control now. She rocked herself up and down on his raging erection as fast as she could working her own body into an excited frenzy once more. Steve marvelled at her glorious tits bouncing in unison with every thrust. He longed to squeeze them but was also excited by the fact she was in control. Rachel played with her own tits for him, mashing them together, pulling on her nipples, and moaning loudly. Then she raked her nails down his chest, digging them into his beer belly. Steve grimaced at the pain, but there was nothing he could do she just continued to bounce up and down, then she pulled his nipples and he begged her to stop, so instead she lowered her mouth to one and bit it quite hard.

"AHHHH FUCK!" He cried. Rachel just giggled. Steve could feel he was about to blow, Rachel sensed it too, she put her palms on his chest and ground herself around on his dick, rocking herself back and forth as quickly as she could, milking his big cock. Then she lowered her tits into Steve's open mouth, he devoured them and she mashed them into his face, that was it. His scream of pleasure was muffled by a mouth full of tit, as he bucked upwards, filling her pussy with load after load of hot sticky cum. She too was on the verge and after a few more slams of his shaft into her, and another nipple being bit hard she let the tidal wave of euphoria wash over her once again.

They spent minutes grinding one another harder and harder, she kissed him as her body shuddered once more and then it was over. Both were exhausted. Rachel slumped on top of him, breathing heavily. After a few moments of silence she slid herself off and untied Steve.

He grabbed her pressing her body close to his and kissed her. "That was incredible." He said at last.

Rachel grinned. "I'll see you in the morning you dirty old perv." Rachel winked as she gathered up her clothes and left the room.

Steve watched her naked ass wiggling as she walked away from him. He could die a happy man he thought now, it won't ever get better than that for the rest of your days old timer. He was fast asleep in seconds.

Rachel showered and got changed into some more sensible underwear she had brought with her. It was nearly 3 a.m. She had to be up early the next day as she was going to meet friends in London to do some shopping. Chris still hadn't moved. She put his teeny weeny away, and crawled into bed and went straight to sleep.

* * *

Then next morning Rachel got up first and changed into a short pleated tartan skirt and a white thin figure hugging jumper. When Chris awoke he apologised over and over about what happened. Rachel just said it was fine, these things happen. He promised to make it up to her, but she was being non committal. Rachel didn't care any-more, she didn't even feel guilty. She couldn't look him in the face though without picturing his tiny cock. In her head his cock spoke in a small, timid voice and asked her why she thought he was so funny? Rachel started to laugh. Chris just looked at her puzzled.

Steve came down for breakfast. Rachel blushed when he greeted her warmly. "So Rachel did you have a nice night last night?" Chris was by the kettle not looking at them sat opposite each other at the table. She aimed a kick at him but found the table leg instead, "bastard" She whispered. Chris heard it and looked around. "You all right honey?" "Yeah fine just stubbed my toe." She replied. Steve was loving this opportunity to innocently wind her up with Chris being none the wiser. "How was it then did you have fun?" He goaded again. "It was OK, just a few quiet drinks, Chris had a few too many, didn't you."

"Yeah and I'm paying for it now." Chris murmured as he drank some orange juice.

"Where are you working today then dad?" Chris asked.

"I'm heading up to London, got to meet a few clients later."

"London? Rachel's going to London today to meet some friends, maybe you could give her a lift up there, give you a chance to get to know one another a bit better eh?" Chris looked at his father keenly.

Steve fixed Rachel with a knowing stare. "I'll take her up there. I'd be happy to. Would you mind me giving you a ride Rachel?" He had used his words carefully, Chris was ignorant to it but Rachel didn't miss any of the sexual connotations. She could feel her cheeks getting hot and was worried Chris would notice. She glared at him, and he winked, when Chris looked away briefly. Her cheeks weren't the only thing getting hot, she felt her white silk panties begin to dampen.

"Yeah that could be fun." She said at last.

"Great that's sorted then."

Chris waved them goodbye half an hour later. He said he was still feeling terrible and was going back to bed. Rachel kissed him on the cheek and told him she would call him later. He won't like what I've got to say though she thought privately, a breakup was most certainly on the cards.

Rachel and Steve drove off. It really was a fun journey Rachel thought later on, she ended up being an hour late for her friends though.

As soon as they had reached the end of the road, Steve reached across and put his hand straight up Rachel's short tartan pleated skirt, he could feel the warm smooth silk of her panties and began to rub her pussy through the material. Rachel just went with it, even opening her legs wider to make it easier for him to prise her panties aside and she gasped as he started to fuck her with his fingers.

Rachel could see the tent of Steve's massive erection and she began to stroke her hand along its length under his black work trousers. The car jerked as Steve twitched the steering wheel as she caressed him.

"Fuck you are so wet baby." Rachel was dripping juices over Steve's hand and they soaked into the car seat. She said nothing, but began to pant louder and louder with the occasional squeak and moan. Rachel rocked back and forth on his fingers, driving them deeper inside of her. She stopped stroking Steve's cock, moving her hands to her tits squeezing them under her thin white jumper, then running them up into her long blonde hair.

Before long Rachel was on the verge and Steve was finding it increasingly hard to drive, he had to keep reminding himself to look straight ahead and not at this gorgeous 21 year old writhing around in ecstasy on his passengers seat. "Rub my clit, please, oh please, rub it." She pleaded. Steve removed his fingers from her and began furiously flicking his middle finger across Rachel's swollen clit.

She screamed with delight. "AAAHHHHH YESSS! OOOHHHH FUUCCCKKKKK!!! MORE, MORE, YESSSSS!!!" Rachel gripped the headrest behind her, lifted her bum from the car seat and came violently. Shuddering and shaking screaming with delight. She was flushed in the face and breathing heavily when her bum finally came to rest back on the seat. Steve smiled, thrilled with the effect he could have on her with just his fingers alone. "You are one horny little bitch aren't you?" He teased. "Fuck you." She panted.

Moments later Rachel unfastened her seatbelt and moved closer to Steve. She began to stroke his cock once more and whispered in his ear. "You want me to play with your dirty fat cock old man?" Steve was wondering how on earth he was managing to drive in a straight line. He was desperate to fuck her senseless all over again. "It's all for you honey."

His erection was getting painful. Rachel unzipped his flies and pulled it out. She licked her fingers and began to twist them around his grisly shaft. She marvelled at just how big and hot and stiff it was. "Mmmm, such a lovely fat cock." Steve gulped.

"Do you want to fuck my pretty little mouth, you disgusting old pervert?" Rachel teased again. "Wait..." Steve was worried he might crash the car and tried to make Rachel hold on until he could pull over. But her face fell into his lap and he felt her warm mouth envelope the tip of his penis.

"Oh Christ." He tried to focus on the road and not look down as Rachel went about flicking her tongue over his tip, planting gentle kisses all around it. He could feel the weight of her huge tits pressing against his thigh. Steve shook his head to try and keep focus. Rachel then sucked the tip into her pretty little mouth, inching her way down his shaft slowly. It felt unbelievable. She sucked hard, bobbing up and down on his cock going deeper each time, gagging as it drove its way deep into her throat. "Oh my god you are good at that! Suck that fucking dick."

Steve had pulled off the motorway and was frantically looking for a place to park out of sight. "Go on fuck my face." Rachel demanded. He grabbed handfuls of Rachel's soft blonde hair and pushed her face down onto his cock once more. He was too scared to cum in case he crashed. Finally he found an industrial estate, it looked quiet. Then he saw a derelict factory with boarded up windows. Steve drove round the back of it and parked the car.

Rachel gave a few more long hard sucks then sprang up. Steve whipped his trousers and boxers down to his ankles and Rachel quickly jumped into Steve's lap facing him, her legs straddled either side. She pulled her white silk panties to one side and lowered herself down onto his full length. "Mmmm this is what I wanted." She moaned grinding her hips in a circular motion into his crotch. Steve was fondling her bum with glee. They kissed hard and hungrily. Time seemed to go out of the window, it seemed to last forever, each working the other into a fit of savage lust.

Rachel was bouncing up and down on him now, squealing with pleasure, she leaned back and accidentally honked the horn. Steve pulled her thin jumper up over her tits and just stared as they jiggled temptingly in her white silk and lace bra. Then his hands were all over them, mashing them with force and pulling them free. Rachel leant forward and rubbed them all over his face as he licked and sucked from one nipple to the other. Steve had a grip on Rachel's firm, toned, slim waist now, he thrust into her hard and fast and she screamed loudly in his ear. "Take it! FUCKING TAKE IT!" He yelled at her.

Steve then motioned for Rachel to turn around. Without releasing Steve's cock from her pussy's tight grasp, she swiveled and laid her full weight against his chest, her head coming to rest on his shoulder. Steve had a fantastic view down her body. Her tits looked too pert and tempting as they bounced up and down. He grabbed them with both hands pinching her nipples, caressing them all over.

They were both on the verge now. Rachel was flexing her ass and Steve once again gripped her waist and bucking into her with all his force. Rachel came first but only by a split second, her pussy contracted so tight, the force of it caused Steve to blow piles and piles of hot steaming cum into her. Rachel was thrashing about and screaming so loudly that it hurt Steve's ears, he gripped her throat, turning her head towards his he planted his mouth over hers. Still pumping her like a steam piston determined to empty every last drop from his balls.

They eventually came to a rest. "Not bad for a pensioner." Rachel Joked. "Christ! I ain't that far into the grave yet love. If I was would I be able to do this?" Steve's erection showed no sign of going down. Unbeknownst to Rachel he had popped a Viagra once he realised he was going to be driving Rachel up to London, hoping for this outcome. He swung the door open and Rachel climbed out, Steve followed, he ushered her to the bonnet of the car and lifted her up onto it. Spreading her legs wide, her skirt bunched up around her waist, he ploughed into her once more.

Rachel couldn't believe how hard he was after just cumming but she wasn't about to complain. It wasn't often she got a cock this big that could make her cum with ease. She wrapped her legs around his back urging him to go deeper. Steve fondled her heaving tits bending down to suck and chew on them. Then he grabbed her arms and pinned them against the windscreen.

"FUCK THAT'S DEEP!" Rachel groaned. "You fucking love it, you slut." Steve breathed the words into Rachel's mouth before locking tongues with her. They went at it like wild rabbits. Steve was sweating like mad he still had his shirt and tie on, with his trousers round his ankles. Rachel egged him on to fuck her harder and harder. "YESSS I LOVE IT ROUGH! POUND MY PUSSY." Steve was about to cum again so instead he pulled out.

Rachel looked disappointed, but he quickly flipped her over, pulled her legs into a standing positioned and pumped into her doggy style with continued enthusiasm. He spanked her ass and then held her swaying tits. "Is this how you like it baby?" Steve said needing her tits. Rachel reached back and grabbed a hold of his tie with one hand. "USE ME! USE ME LIKE A DIRTY WHORE!" She pleaded looking into his eyes. It was too much for Steve, his cock twitched and he came hard, he could feel her pussy filling up with cum once more.

He wanted to make Rachel cum again though, he knew she was close. Good job I had that Viagra he thought, I'd be spent by now. He grabbed a handful of Rachel's hair in one hand and one of her massive breasts with the other, then leaned over her whilst continuing to hammer her hard. "You feel that? You feel that you little whore? all that dirty old cum sloshing about in your tight little pussy?"

"YESSS!" she cried.

"Most men would sever a limb to be with a girl like you. If only they knew what a horny little bitch you were!"

"FUCK YESSSS!" Her cries were becoming more desperate.

Steve knew it was working. "You're a naughty fucking whore, letting your own boyfriends dad batter your sweet little cunt over and over. Aren't you?"

"I'M A BAD GIRL! I AM! I FUCKING AM!!!"

Steve felt her Pussy go into spasm and Rachel screamed in sheer euphoria, pounding her fists against the car bonnet, writhing about like a snake. He released her tits and began slapping her ass again, harder and harder leaving red hand prints all over her smooth bronzed cheeks. Rachel yelped in pain, but the pleasure over ruled it, mixed with it almost.

"This is what bad girls get when they've been naughty." Steve said, delighted how long her orgasm was lasting this time. She screamed again, then more juices started to flow and he felt the familiar clenching around his cock. Fuck me she's cumming again. "Did I say you could cum again? you filthy bitch!" The Viagra was certainly working, as he was able to continually ravish her.

Rachel was in heaven, her vision had blacked out for a few seconds as another wave washed over her sending all her muscles into spasm. Steve was in shock as after a few more minutes, she came for a third and final time in a row. His cock was finally giving up and he felt it softening so pulled out at last and let go of her hair.

Rachel lay spread eagle on the bonnet for a minute or two, trying to catch her breath. Steve stood there overwhelmed at what he had just done. She looked sensational still, and he wished he were 30 years younger.

Eventually Rachel got herself together. She stood up walked over to Steve and kissed him passionately and softly on the mouth, her lips were a bit chapped from sucking in so much air but the kiss was phenomenal. She raked her long fingernails through his hair. Finally when she released him she said in her soft and gentle voice. "You were amazing, thank you." Steve's ego was fit to burst, he just went red in the face. "No, Thank you my dear."

They got back in the car and drove the rest of the way to London. Steve knew he wasn't going to see Rachel ever again, she knew it too. So rather than say goodbye, he just said. "I might be a shit father, but let Chris down gently, he's a good kid you know." Rachel nodded. "He is a lovely bloke, and I wish...well you know, but I have needs and it wouldn't be fair to him." Steve nodded back. "I know, it's not you're fault."

Steve walked around and opened her car door. Offered his arm, she accepted. They hugged and Rachel walked off towards her tube. Steve just watched her go, feeling like the luckiest man alive. She turned and waved, he waved back and then she was gone.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds