Rajesh and the Maids

All three went to the bathroom and showered. Valli soaped Rajesh and she was soaped by both Shanthi and Rajesh. Now Rajesh asked Valli to bend over the wash basin and he fucked her from behind. Valli had not had sex with a man for a long time and she was really tight and wet. She came again and again and finally Rajesh blew his load into her. All three again washed and put on their clothes. Valli and Shanthi promised to come again the following day.

The next day the ladies came to his house but did not do any work immediately. They asked Rajesh to come with them to his bedroom. They undressed in his presence and asked him to do so as well. Rajesh now saw both of them as they stood next to each other. Valli was as already mentioned taller. Her tits were really big and she was huge in the back as well. Rajesh caressed her backside and was really aroused by her curves. Shanthi was also really great in the curves department and he caressed her breasts. Valli asked him to sit on a chair and to be patient. She now sat next to Shanthi on the bed and pulled her sister in law to her. She kissed Shanthi and was soon tonguing her. Shanthi was reciprocating as well and soon both were kissing each other with great passion. Valli now asked Shanthi to suck on her tits. Rajesh had never seen anything more erotic. Shanthi was mauling and sucking on Valli's tits and Valli was pulling Shanthi's face to her chest. Both were aroused and soon Valli went down on Shanthi. Shanthi was writhing and screaming as Valli brought her to orgasm after orgasm.

Finally Valli signaled to Rajesh to come to her. She spread her legs and asked him to mount her. Rajesh did it willingly, his erection painful from the arousal he had got by watching the women in action. Valli was really hot and if anything was as expert as Shanthi in creating pressure and pleasure when he was inside her. She squeezed her vaginal muscles and both Rajesh and she were feeling great sensations as they moved against each other. They were both sweating from their exertions despite the AC in the room. Soon Valli shuddered to her orgasm and Rajesh came too.

Rajesh kissed Valli and told her that he had never felt so much pleasure as he had felt with the two of them. He kissed Shanthi too and caressed her back and face. Once again he was aroused and he now took Shanthi. They went at it with gusto and soon both of them came. All three of them hugged each other and lay together on Rajesh's bed. They fell asleep entangled with each other. After they got up an hour later, they were too exhausted to have any sex. The ladies left and came again the next day. It would be more fitting to say that all three came again and again the next day and the next and the next........

For the rest of Rajesh's holidays, he fucked the women every day in different positions. Once he had both of them next to him on either side, one sucking him off and the other getting sucked by him. Many a time they were in a tangle of limbs, breasts on either side, or Rajesh in the middle. Sometimes Rajesh used to take one from behind and suck the other one to orgasm. Rajesh's sexual education was more than complete at the end of his holidays.

Finally Rajesh had to leave for his project work and the women were sad to see him go. Rajesh promised to be back for his autumn break. Since his mother and father were again expected to go out of town during that time, he told them that they could get together again. The three now looked forward to getting together again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds