Rasheed's First Time

'So I was looking at your porn history, Rasheed, and wow, I must say, you are one big perv! And you like blondes with big asses, so no wonder you choose me. And not only that, the bank statements sent to you in your email show you're spending a lot on porn. You're a pathetic addict!' Katie said, laughing out loud.

With that said, Katie instructed Rasheed to get into bed. As he lay on his back, Katie took his circumcised, 3.5 inch cock in one hand and gently blew on it, sending shivers through his body.

Then, he watched as she slowly lowered her mouth and his cock was enveloped by her lips. All of a sudden, he could feel the warmth and wetness of her mouth, and his cock couldn't have felt better. Rasheed started moaning in pleasure as Katie slowly moved her mouth up and down his cock, her tongue licking the underside of his shaft. He couldn't believe he was getting his first blowjob!

Katie took his cock out of her mouth, then began licking the bellend. 'You like that, slave?' she asked.

'Oh god, thank you so much my goddess! That feels so good!' moaned Rasheed.

Katie laughed as she proceeded to lick the entire length of his cock, before proceeding to lick his scrotum. Rasheed couldn't believe how divine her tongue felt! She proceeded to completely engulf one of his balls, and then the other testicle, as she used her left hand to gently wank Rasheed's penis.

Suddenly, Rasheed felt a familiar wave, the one that appeared just before ejaculation! Alarmed, he shouted, 'Please goddess, you have to stop!', and pulled back before he went over the edge where he could no longer control his ejaculation.

'Oh my god, so you can't control your load as well? Truly pathetic!' said Katie.

'I am so sorry my goddess, but let's wait a bit,' replied Rasheed.

After a while, Rasheed said, 'Is it ok if you put on the condom, my goddess?'

Katie smiled at him, then said, 'Ok, since you so nicely gave me an oral orgasm.' She reached for a condom packet, tore it open, spat on his now semi-erect penis and rubbed it till it was rock hard in no time, and put the condom on Rasheed. He had never put on a condom before, and this too felt weird but nice on his penis.

'Since you are an ass man, or ass boy rather, considering your pathetic penis, I'm gonna do reverse cowgirl first,' declared Katie. She turned around, giving Rasheed a beautiful view of her juicy ass, and climbed over Rasheed, her pussy just about touching the tip of his condom-covered cock.

Katie then said, without looking back, 'Ready to lose your virginity, slave?', to which Rasheed eagerly replied, 'Yes! Yes! Yes goddess!'

Rasheed moaned as Katie lowered herself and he felt his cock penetrate her tight pussy.

'Oh myyyy...,' he moaned as Katie started bouncing on his cock, and he too started thrusting with his hips. It wasn't as tight as the grip of his left hand when wanking alone, but it was intoxicating nonetheless.

Rasheed grabbed the juicy buttocks in front of him with both hands and squeezed as he thrust in and out of her pussy.

After a while, Katie got off and turned around, and they began fucking in the cowgirl position. This time he fondled her breasts as she smiled at him.

Soon, he felt the spunk building up ready for spurting at the base of his cock, and he requested that Goddess Katie stop. He took off the condom and Katie began to stroke him, and this time as he neared orgasm, Rasheed moaned, 'Oh my goddess, please keep wanking me. I'm going to cum. Please let me cum on your tits.'

Then, all of a sudden, the worst happened and Katie withdrew her hand, preventing ejaculation. Rasheed opened his eyes and looked at Katie, mouth wide open, eyes begging her to make his penis spurt it's spunk.

'I'm so sorry Rasheed, but your one hour is up,' said Katie, grinning evilly at him.

Rasheed looked at the clock and realised she was right. Looking back at Katie, in her dazzling naked form sitting on the bed in front of him giggling at his twitching cock aching to blow its load, he begged, 'Please, my goddess, it'll take just one minute, please I need to ejaculate by your hand and on your breasts if you allow it, please goddess.'

'Ok, Rasheed, but I need payment,' said Katie, looking at him seductively as she placed her hand on his cock and very, very slowly stroked it, 'so what you're gonna do is log into your banking app on your phone and give it to me.'

Rasheed, mind turned to mush by this goddess, immediately complied. After completing a transaction, Katie put the phone in his trouser which she then chucked on to the floor and went back to jerking him off at a regular place.

'You took the right price, right?' asked Rasheed, slightly worried.

'Yes, slave, and don't question me again.'

Very soon he was close to cumming. When he told Katie this, she lay back on the bed and said, 'Quickly, get on top of me!'

Rasheed hurriedly got on top, and then Katie grabbed his erect penis in her right hand and started massaging his scrotum with the left. She pointed his penis down at her breasts and began jerking off rapidly.

'Give me your cum, Rasheed, blow your load! Let your pathetic tiny cock spurt it's spunk, show me what you're made of!'

Rasheed couldn't take the fast stroking nor the verbal encouragement any longer. 'Oh god! Oh god! My goddess! Katie, oh goddess Katiiieeee!' he screamed, then grunted and groaned very loudly to the extent that the neighbours must have overheard, before jets of semen spurted out of his penis and landed with high velocity all over Katie's breasts. Thankfully, due to her pointing his penis in the right direction and the size of her big breasts, the semen only landed on her breasts, instead of hitting her face or going beyond onto the bed sheets or even the floor.

Katie continued stroking to squeeze the last bit of spunk out, until she finally stopped.

'Now clean yourself up in that bathroom, I'll use another one next door,' ordered Katie.

Rasheed promptly went into the bathroom Katie reserved for customers, throwing his used condom into the bin and then enjoyed a shower. After drying, he came out to find the room empty, including his clothes.

Walking downstairs, he came into the kitchen to find Katie, having showered, clothed and talking on the phone, his clothes on the table along with his iPhone.

Katie put down the phone before turning around and giving him a laugh and said, 'Wow, Rasheed, your small penis looks really cute now that it's all shrivelled up! I can just about see the bellend!', before flicking a finger at his penis.

'Ouch!' Rasheed exclaimed, then smiled at her and said, 'thank you so much my goddess!', before reaching forward and squeezing her lovely ass one last time. He proceeded to put on his clothes just as the front bell rang.

'Ooh that's another client! You better get out Rasheed,' said Katie, prompting Rasheed to take the back door.

On the way home, Rasheed felt a mixture of shame and depression. He had spilled his deepest, darkest secrets, the ones that were the most taboo in the culture he had grown up, to a stranger. He also realised that without paying, he was never going to get sex.

It was only when he reached home, however, that he remembered he had let Katie take a second payment. In the hyper-aroused cock-throbbing heat of the moment and then the explosive orgasm that followed, he had forgotten!

He quickly logged into his phone and checked his bank. Rasheed nearly fainted when he realised Katie had cleared all £12000 of savings he had! He was so shocked! Quickly, he thought about what he might do, before realising that he couldn't win this legally. He couldn't exactly explain to an entire court how a prostitute had tricked him, plus she would reveal all his embarrassing secrets!

As he exited the banking app, convinced there was nothing he could do, he noticed that his messaging apps had a lot of notifications. Opening them up, Rasheed was in for the biggest shock of his life. All that time, he had been drunkenly staring at the gorgeous body of Katie, not realising she had taken pictures of him eating her ass out, licking her pussy (all excluding her own face, naturally), standing there naked with his tiny hard cock jutting out, and then she had sent these pictures to literally everyone! His friends, his colleagues, his parents, his sisters! Rasheed slumped on to the floor, in shock, but at the same time, felt his cock hardening - Katie had left him ashamed, humiliated, embarrassed, but also, interestingly, aroused.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds