Retirement Home Massage Therapy Ch. 03

"See?" she said thickly. Her breath was coming quicker...

I held onto the porcelain toilet bowl for dear life...

"I know they look sexy to you... but l... lots of women don't like the way they ride up at the back..."

Turning around she presented me with her lovely big butt and I suddenly felt faint. She leaned over and rested her elbows on her knees. The huge ravine that divided her tremendous ass was level with my face. I could have leaned over and kissed it.

"...but I do Johnny," she croaked. "I... I love how they feel on my asshole... and inside my cunt..."

Like her cunt, her big bum cheeks had swallowed the material at the back as well.

"Can you s... see how far up they go, Johnny?"

"Mmmmm..." was all I could manage. I realized I wasn't breathing and took a huge choking breath.

"They're... they're in there dear," she groaned. "You just have to l... look close..."

Her voice was muffled as my face was so close to her spread ass. Straddling her legs over mine she shuffled backwards even closer to me, forcing me to sit back against the toilet cistern. My whole field of vision was her beautiful immense bubble butt.

"If you p... pull the cheeks of my b... bottom apart you'll be able to s... see.."

Something snapped. I had no control. Reaching out like a crazy man I took a huge ass cheek in each shaking hand and, holding them like a pair of huge watermelons hanging from a magical watermelon tree, I parted those two mammoth bum cheeks. There it was. The flimsy greeny-blue knickers were down there all right, stretched tight, deep in the cleft of her big bubble ass.

"I... I... always have to p... pull them out of there," she said from a million miles away.

She delicately shimmied the tiny panties down her thighs, pulling the gusset away from her sweet puckering asshole.

I could smell her warm clean musky scent. Her still damp skin was just inches away. Before I could consider what I was doing I was holding her hips and burying my face between her big butt cheeks, impaling her asshole with my tongue.

Rhonda grunted with surprise as my tongue plunged into her tight butt hole and she pushed back against me, even though I was as far inside her ass as I could go. I lapped and licked, tasting her earthy body.

"Ooooo yessss you naughty, naughty boy," she gasped humping her ass against my face. "Lick your momma's bum hole..."

With my tongue buried in her anus, I used one hand to hold her steady and with the other I explored her pussy, groping her cunt like I'd seen her doing.

"MmmmOOO GOD that feels SOOOO GOOOD," she groaned rocking against my hand.

I tongued my way down the perineum, the skin between asshole and pussy. With my nose buried in her ass, I slurped up the juices from her cunt that seemed to be flowing out of her like a tap.

"OOOOO... my darling... Johnnnnyyy..." she gasped.

When her legs started to buckle she turned to face me. The passionate look in her eyes told me what was going to happen next.

Straddling my legs again she took my monstrous quivering dick in her hand and stroked it back and forth along the length of her pussy, nuzzling it against her clit, occasionally pushing down, teasing the head up against the opening...

...the head of my cock was draped between her large inflamed pussy lips. This was going to happen.

"Do you want me to s... sit down on your lap Johnny?" she asked huskily. She began to squat down on me but waited for my reply.

The huge round head went inside her a little.

"D... do you want to fuck me baby?"

I wanted her more than I've ever wanted anything before or since.

"Oh yes please Mrs. Flemming..." I gasped. "Please, please..."

Rhonda began to lower herself slowly down. I helped a little holding the weight of her big bum and steering her over my immense erection. I could see it and feel it as the head nestled between the wet hot lips of her pussy and then into that wonderful magical dark tunnel that stretched wider and wider to accommodate me.

I was ecstatic. I was losing my virginity to my dream girl...

"OOOOHHH... IT'S SOOO BIG..." she cried ecstatically.

She slowly lowered herself further and further onto me and then I was deep inside, wrapped in a velvet glove that squeezed me so perfectly.

She started rocking back and forth and put her arms around my neck, her mammoth tits pushed against me, her big thick nipples scraping against my chest.

"Are you g... gonna cum in me Johnny?" she groaned in my ear as her strong cunt muscles squeezed and released my cock.

In truth, I was trying desperately not to. "Soon MMMrs Flemmmming..." I croaked.

To my surprise, she started to cum. As she rocked back and forward she started moaning. A deep guttural primeval sound that I soon found out she made whenever she climaxed.

An animal growl came out of my throat as well and then we were kissing - deep passionate kissing - groaning into each other's mouths.

She moved more urgently... lifting herself up and plumping back down... and again, lifting herself up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Finding purchase on my knees she lifted her bulky ass up and plonked back down faster and faster on my massive erupting prick...

"OHHH JOHNNY... you feel SOOOO GOOOOD..." she moaned. "It feels SOOO BIGGG, I think I'm going to...

As she impaled herself on my cock for the last time her cunt convulsed around my cock, milking me.

"AAAAAHHHHH YESSSSS..... AHHHHH YESSSS..... AHHHH YESSSSSSS..."

I held her big ass on my lap, crying out happily as my seed squirted deep inside her again and again. She screamed so loud I imagined out neighbors would hear her...

...a gush of her juices squirted out around my cock and dribbled onto my thighs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE DAY AT THE BEACH

So the floodgates were opened.

Our days became an ongoing torture of sexual tension interspersed with hurried groping or kissing because it seemed that there was always someone nearby, threatening to catch us.

There were a few exceptions like when she would sneak out of bed and wake me up with my cock in her mouth, blowing me till I shot my cum down her throat. Or when we snuck into the lady's room at that big religious convention and fucked in a toilet cubicle, coming while we listened to pious ladies quoting scripture and washing their hands. That was a seriously hot story. Or maybe the time when we...

...but no. The day at the beach was the best!

I wasn't old enough to drive so when Rhonda asked if she could take me to the beach my mother jumped at the chance. With my father and 'Bob the Knob' away, the two women were forced to spend social time together which neither liked very much. It was plain that mom would love the day to herself.

Rhonda and I drove through the morning heat, windows down, and the radio blaring. She looked as happy as I'd ever seen her, glancing at me now and again with a big cheesy grin.

She always looked amazing to me but today she was especially radiant. I'll never forget her long blonde hair blowing in the wind and her singing an old Kinks song at the top of her voice...

'Days I remember all my life... Days when you can't see wrong from right..."

I heard it again in a bar a few years ago and to my surprise found tears rolling down my cheeks.

There was a little passenger ferry that went across the bay to the island every few hours and that was where the surf was. We jumped on board with towels and hats and headed off.

I was stupidly excited but trying really hard to be mature around Mrs. Flemming... which was hard when she was acting like a schoolgirl herself.

We walked way down the beach hand in hand like a pair of young lovers to a spot less crowded - half a mile from the crowd - a perfect shady spot under pine trees. It was sandy and dry and we lay our towels side by side on a carpet of pine needles.

Rhonda and I were almost completely alone in this little dell. There was a lady with two little children playing in the surf but nobody else. The mom had set up a beach umbrella about thirty feet away and was watching her children in the water. No way she would take her eyes off them I thought. Pine trees shaded us and there were bushes that formed an enclosure around us.

The buzzy sexual tension between the two of us was electric. I stripped down to my board shorts straight away and lay down on my towel, waiting to see what Rhonda would do.

My huge cock was already hard, I could feel it tenting the front of my pants. My beautiful big mature sweetheart smiled benevolently down at it as if saying, 'Ah, young boys. What can you do with them?" Her big sultry smile gave me goosebumps.

She took her time stripping off, enjoying teasing me. She kicked off her sandals and spent several minutes platting her long wavy hair into a pigtail. Then, quite unselfconscious, she slipped out of her pretty yellow sundress and tossed it aside onto the sand.

She revealed the skimpiest white bikini I could possibly imagine

"Well, what do you think?"

The gorgeous MILF stood over me, hands on her hips like an old-fashioned pinup poster model, waiting for my reaction.

Dear gods, she was glorious. The bikini was so small it hardly covered her voluptuous olive-skinned body at all. Rhonda looked more naked than naked. I looked her up and down speechlessly, my mouth hanging open like a bloody imbecile.

The bra top was just two skimpy triangles - barely four inches to a side. The slick white nylon capped the ends of her massive watermelon shaped tits and her big full nipples protruded out through the clingy fabric like light switches.

The bottom was a brief pair of panties in the same material, stretched wide over her broad womanly hips. There was only barely enough fabric to cover her pussy... a few stray black pubic hairs escaped out of the sides...

"It used to look great on me Johnny," she implored. "It's not too tight is it?"

I didn't want her to think my silence indicated anything but unqualified approval. I had to say something.

"You... l... you... look absolutely amazing Rhonda," I croaked.

"Thank you, sweetie," she said happily bending down to rummage through her basket. "I last wore this when I was about your age and I know I've put on a little pudding since then..."

When she stood up with a little bottle of sunscreen and squirted a big white dollop onto her belly, I felt my balls contract. It was as if some lucky bastard had cum on her.

She covered herself methodically - arms, legs, face, her chest... all over the front, under the straps of that bikini top and into the cleft of her massive tits... everywhere she could reach, her big tits swaying and giggling from side to side as she rubbed the cream in.

Before I could get my shit together and offer to help she was done and the glorious amazonian lay down on her back, stretching out beside me.

My hungry gaze devoured her sexy curves like she was a feast I was about to eat. She was so much bigger than me... I still had some growing to do back then. How delectable she was... If I'd have died right at that moment, I'd have died happy!

There was the sound of the ocean and children laughing in the distance. A gentle breeze was coming through the trees that smelt of pine needles and coconut sunscreen. She looked at me seductively with those big sexy hooded eyes of hers and, before I knew what was happening, we were kissing. Long deep passionate kisses - proper kissing without fear of being caught.

Rhonda moaned, deep and hungry, and put her arms around me to draw me closer... I felt a massive breast, felt the nipple harden in my palm... sliding my hand down her torso towards her crotch...

"Oh Johnny," she gasped passionately...

We were tempting fate of course.

I saw Rhonda's eyes go wide with shock at something she was seeing over my shoulder and then she was pushing me away...

Whipping around I saw the lady from the beach standing just outside our shady little glade... looking in at us.

Most people would have hurried away as soon as they saw us, but she didn't. We stared at her and she at us for what seemed an eternity. The look on her face was impossible to read.

How long had she been there?

She was a plain plump sort of motherly woman... much older than me and a fair bit younger than Rhonda. A pair of large oval sunglasses accentuated her round face - a cute upturned piggy nose and short dark brown hair in a practical bob. She looked simple and unsophisticated, like a mom should look.

The plain blue maxi-dress she wore had shoulder straps with big white buttons - sensible for breastfeeding I guess. When she needed quick access to a boob, she could just flick the button undone and her tit would be right there. Modest and blousy as it was it couldn't hide her overweight middle-aged spread. Wide childbearing hips stretched out the sides and massive milk teats were almost falling out of the top - lovely big breasts that welled up forming a deep creamy white cleavage.

Our embarrassing impasse was broken by Rhonda. To my surprise and disbelief, I saw my love smile and wave to the woman like she was an old friend.

I couldn't understand why she would give the busybody the time of day and unfortunately it seemed to put the woman at ease. After checking her children were still playing happily, she tucked her sunglasses into a pocket and made her way up the sand, joining us out of the sun.

"Gosh it's hot out there," she said in an unsure little mouse voice, glancing over her shoulder at the sunny sand and blue blue ocean. "The... the kids are happy under the umbrella... they're fine for a while, building a sandcastle... and bub's still asleep..."

She turned back to us with an embarrassed wide-eyed look, making no move to go.

When Rhonda put her arm around me and drew my head down onto her huge bosom, I began to understand what was happening. My more experienced sweetheart had picked up on what this woman wanted before I did.

""You could stay here in the shade with us if you like," said Rhonda, stroking my hair. "We wouldn't mind at all, would we dear?"

"No ma'am," I said, cupping her huge left tit and squeezing the large hard nipple protruding out of her bikini top.

I may have been young and naive but I finally caught on. This lady wanted to watch us. She couldn't resist the sight of us... a large older woman and a smaller young guy making out.

"Th... that'd be good," said the woman breathlessly, watching me groping for the slipknot that fastened Rhonda's bikini.

I released her massive watermelon boobs and buried my face in her cleavage. Her tits are magnificent. I loved to be engulfed by that soft yielding flesh...

As I slobbered and suckled and blew raspberries, Rhonda started telling a story.

"I know what its like to worry about my children," she lied, kissing my hair. "My youngest here is always into mischief, aren't you Johnny dear?"

"Yes ma'am," I gasped, my voice muffled from deep down in the depths of those gigantic soft breasts.

There was a shocked intake of breath from the lady. "Y... your son and you are... very close," she gasped urgently, apparently excited by the idea of incest...

"Oh yes, I adore my little man," said Rhonda fondly as I suckled at a massive protruding nipple.

"I love you, mommy," I croaked, looking up into her dear face.

"I love you too sweetheart."

Leaning down, she kissed me long and hard. Our tongues delved deep into each other's mouths. Letting our lust run riot in front of this lady was really hot.

When we finally drew apart, the woman had moved. She was standing right beside us now, looking down intently, so close I could have touched her foot.

"Please... pretend I'm not even here..." she murmured huskily.

Rhonda looked at me and smiled, a wild horny look in her eyes. We had successfully made her think we were mother and son. "Will you put some cream on my back sweetheart?"

She handed me the sunscreen and then, rolling over, lay on her stomach, her head nesting in her arms. I got up on my knees beside her and plopped a big sloppy white dollop of coconut sunscreen on the small of her broad back, just where her massive ass rose up like a big fleshy mountain. With two shaking hands I spread the lotion up over her broad back and shoulders, along the cool skin of her sides, and under her armpits... and then down again, like a skateboarder in a fleshy halfpipe, and up over the swell of Rhonda's big butt.

My 'Mom' was moaning softly as I massaged her bum.

"'Mmmm... yes... yes... that's real nice Johnny," came Rhonda's voice. "Mommy likes you rubbing her bum..."

When she lifted herself up onto her hands and knees, the woman and I both gasped. Her last hit of clothing, that itsy-bitsy bikini bottom, slid down deep into the crack of her magnificent big butt, disappearing completely, wedged in there like she was wearing a G-string.

Things were really getting hot know. My massive erection was filling my loose pants like a polish salami. I was gonna fuck Rhonda in front of this horny stranger...

I moved around behind, between her legs. Trembling with excitement I groped her big round glorious ass cheeks. I couldn't wait to put my big cock inside her...

"We're gonna fuck real good, aren't we ma?"

"Mmmm oh yes sweety... I just love your big hard cock..."

Kneeling behind Rhonda's vast buttocks, I applied more oil and massaged it into the exposed parts of her big white bum - that spot where her regular sized knickers would normally sit. It was awful to get sunburn there. Then further... down that cleft of soft white skin... deep into the canyon of her colossal.

That's where I found the white gusset of her knickers. That gusset that had so recently disappeared.

Can you imagine how we looked to that stranger? A young boy's mother up on her knees, her massive tits hanging down like cow udders, her impossibly small bikini bottom hardly covering any of her full luscious body... And her son applying coconut oil to that huge round rump, dwarfed by his mother's height and bulk and age... with an impossibly huge fat erection filling up his loose baggy shorts...

I looked up to check and saw the voyeur watching intently. She was biting her fingernails - her eyes wide in a flushed round face.

"Are yu gunna watch me hump my momma?"

Nodding furiously the desperate woman licked her lips and pinched a nipple through the fabric of her dress. A deep throaty groan escaped her mouth and a big wet splotch of mothers milk seeped out. A dark wet mark spread out over her top...

With blood pounding in my ears I spread Rhonda's bum cheeks apart for her, showing her the bikini bottom - like a thin white river at the bottom of a deep valley...

... and reaching down inside, I tentatively stroked the gusset...

"Mmmmm, ooooh yes, yes, yes Johnny," moaned Rhonda. "Rub it.... mmm... rub momma's pussy..."

She was soooo ready... I caressed that wispy bit of nothing until it was all pushed up inside her sopping wet cunt.

"God.... oh yesssss. Time to fuck me now Johnny..." begged Rhonda. "Put your lovely big cock in mamma's cunt..."

I continued stroking and rubbing back and forth inside that warm damp valley, my middle three fingers teasing her gaping cunt. Rhonda's body responded, rocking back and forth over my hand.

"M... mamma loves this," I gasped, turning to see the reaction of our audience.

The lady's hand was under the straps of her top now, pinching her nipples in turn. Her whole top, soaking wet with milk, had turned a damp dark blue. The other hand was groping her crotch, like Michael Jackson in Thriller.

Shaking with lust, my breath coming in short gasps, I loosened the drawstring on my swimmers and released my massive cock, squeezing and stroking it lovingly, showing the lady who cried out when she saw the size of it. It was too much for the young mom. She gave a quick final glance at her children and then, lifting her skirt up around her waist, showed me her pussy.... glistening wet...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds