• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Retribution of a Solar Empire Ch. 01

Retribution of a Solar Empire Ch. 01

123

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that this is my first it of content that I have written for public viewing. This is a story is set in a world that is nearly ten years in the making inside my head. If you want to stick around it's going to be a wild ride.

That being said, this story is a bit of a slow burn to start over the first couple chapters. I also want to apologize for those who find the story a bit to abrasive/abusive toward the captives it's just what works for me.

Enjoy.

-Anbraxas

PS. If Fem on Fem is not your thing, the master will enter in chapter 3.

______________________________

Why did I come here! Akima shouted in her head. I knew better I fucking had backup on the way what the fuck happened! She berated herself as she strained against the thick chains the entire carriage groaning as they pulled inward on the thick wooden walls.

"You won't contain me I won't be held for long and when I break free your as good as dead!" Akima shrieked into the empty container more than loud enough for the driver to hear. With a sudden jolt the carriage stopped knocking her from her knees and into the coarse wooden panels. It was only then she became aware of the chorus of noise outside of her prison.

She could see nothing in the utter blackness of the container, no light. Just the muffled sound of the outside world to keep her company, until a moment ago only the motion of the carriage had given her respite from the mental battery she was giving herself over her mistakes.

There was a sickening squelch as Akima listened to the nails being wrenched from the wooden doors of the carriage. Within a moment the container had its first ray of light since she had entered nearly three days ago. With the light came a cacophony of noise and shouts.

"Get ready men she is weakened but we are not out of the woods yet!" A burley voice shouted as the door fell over onto the ground with a dense thud denting the earth beneath it.

Akima squinted looking through the entrance at her captors, mostly a new batch of men but the larger of them she recognized as the driver. It nearly sent her into a blind rage as she strained against the heavy welded chain links attempting to reach him.

"You asshole I am going to run you through from cock to chin!" Akima's shrill voice blasted out of the container, the entire wooden structure groaning under the strain of her pulling against the chains. Her fevered attempt at revenge causing the other men to back up a few feet.

"That's what you think beautiful, your not going anywhere without a new owner" The burley driver said with a sadistic grin on his face as he waved someone over. To Akima's dismay three guards appeared at the entrance armed with glinting pikes and short sabers tied to their hip.

Akima recognized them instantly by their uniforms. They were private soldiers for the slave auctions in the southern province. She nearly screamed as she realized where she was. Just as she began to piece the puzzle together her mind fell to the chains wrapped around her armored body. They were moving! "No!" Akima shouted as she began to slide forward toward the guards the chains pulling her along. Within a moment her head hit wood door that had been left on the ground her body armor making the sound ten times louder as it connected with the wooden door.

Before she could even begin to sit up, she felt hands grip her bare upper arms lifting her swiftly off the ground and just above eye level with a pike. A quick glance to the left and right reveled the other two pikes where aimed for her naked throat and she was surrounded.

"Move or you will be executed on the spot angel" The guard in front of her spat out as he took one step back. At first Akima did not move remaining just as resistant as the night she was captured. However the two gentle pricks to the back of the neck by the other guard's weapons provided encouragement enough to move forward. Akima was being coaxed toward a large structure the she could only assume was the auction house one reluctant step at a time.

+

+

+

There was quiet the commotion inside the auction as Katherine moved from station to station eyeing each slave up. Katherine was having some difficulty finding anything that really sparked her interest. She paused for a moment, before moving from the isle to inspect beautiful young woman who was restrained to an upright wooden board like the majority of slaves at the auction. The newly captured slave seemed half defeated as their eyes met and Katherine's tender but firm hand gripped her chin.

Katherine stared into her eyes for a moment as if looking for something. The girl let out a slight squeak as Katherine pulled her mouth open peering inside the girl's mouth turning her head side to side.

"You have lovely fangs my dear." Katherine's icy voice spoke as she nearly tossed girls head as she released her chin. "Shame I can't use you, vampires just will not do anymore to easily broken." She said spitefully to the girl and abruptly turned and moved back into the busy aisle with a loud sigh.

Katherine continued along her way, her walk a clear indication of her predatory nature. As she passed a group of girls huddled inside a large cage and Katherine took a deep breath a smile spreading across her lips as the girl's distress fed into her. It is a shame humans are so fragile she thought to herself. I swear if I leave empty handed again I am just going to go on my own hunt. She noted to herself again moving at a brisk pace.

She turned her head as if it were on a swivel her dark eyes passing with a certain amount of scrutiny as she went when she noticed a small crowd that was growing larger by the moment feeling their intense excitement she began to make her way over. Well that is interesting. Katherine though to herself. Her heels clicking against the stone floor as she made her way to see what the commotion was about. It's probably just another example being set because some idiot let their new capture get out of line. She told herself having spent hours at auction already she was nearly prepared to retire for the evening.

Katherine's eyes lit up as she made her way to the front of the crowd and she laid eyes on the most recent addition to tonight's auction.

Katherine nearly squealed with joy as she laid eyes on the captive angel. "Oh my word she is beautiful, but how in the world did you catch one!" She exclaimed stepping past the crowd with rough impolite shoves up to the very front of the crowd her heart beginning to race. She let her eyes take in on of the rarest creatures to have graced the auction in the last few years.

Stepping closer Katherine reached forward touching the soft feathered wings which had been restrained to the wooden platform by curved spikes. She let her hands trail down the wings to the angels shoulder resting on the armor pauldrons. The angel's armor was elegant and ornate crafted from a metal not found in this region of the continent. She smirked as the angel lashed out shouting obscenities but it seemed as if her heart had frozen solid when Katherine's dark gaze met the angel's eyes which illuminated with a soft blue hue. Katherine broke the stare after a moment looking on the angels raven black hair and supple pale skin.

Goose bumps traveled over Katherine's body as she looked back into the angel's eyes seeing exactly what she wanted. "Oh my you're exquisite, that fire in your eyes... so much anger, so much confidence and determination. Even though you are greatly weakened, I dare say to the point that your as vulnerable as a human your resilient as ever! I simply must have you!" Katherine exclaimed as the angel began to thrash again wildly.

"No" Akima began shouting over and over struggling wildly against the platform restraints. "You can't do this!" Akima screamed the last thirty minutes placed her squarely in line with standard psychology of freshly capture slaves. Akima was struggling to cope with the situation and held desperately to some hope that there was a misunderstanding or someone would step out revealing this to be a giant joke. It was the plight of all new captures that did not have time to be trained properly. They all believed they were still free and independent when that reality had been destroyed the day they were captured. However, her circumstances were a little different being what she was. The angels were not the mythical creatures you would have found in the humans books. The angels were a race and culture all their own and their image like all stories passed along by humans happened to be rooted in half truths.

Angels were not immortal beings serving a god. It was true they would likely outlive many of the other species on their planet but they were flesh and blood. Just like everything else. They had always tried to remain far removed from the conflicts of humanity and the other species. All the angels that ever have been and likely ever will be were situated on a small island thousands of miles north of the nearest trade route. They lived by the power of SOL the name of their sun. The star's light allowed them their mystic properties. Nearly impossible to kill in direct sunlight their bodies would heal nearly any wound so long as it was not damage to the brain or the loss of a limb. Their skin, very much similar to humans however happened to be immune to the climate of their world. Beyond their wings and these few details they were closely related to humans. They had nearly all of their flaws and weakness they simply were just stronger in all the right areas it seemed. That is unless they have been removed form the sunlight for extended periods of time. Sunlight gave them everything. Sustenance, their strength, and their lifespan. When removed and angel will become as weak as a human within a weeks time leaving them just as vulnerable.

Which meant an angel at auction not only was a rare occasion considering their immense strength and cunning speed. It was a tragedy for the angel that was captured. Perhaps not at first but inevitably any angel captured was sought after by the most sadistic members of the society. Sometimes acquired by those seeking political revenge on the angels for their interference in armed conflicts. If managed properly an angel could be held in bondage for a lifetime. Any damage done unless fatal could be undone by exposing them to sunlight. Essentially they were the perfect pin cushion and simply did not have the limitations most species endured.

The petite but muscular angel strained against her restraints with a strength many species did not posses. Precisely why the chain links had been welded together to keep them from warping under the stress. However after a mere three days it was clear to anyone watching the Akima was in a vastly weakened state and it would not be long before she became just as soft as they were. For the sadistic it was a beautiful site and a rare privilege to witness this near transformation. Most of the time the angels were beyond approach.

Akima's thoughts were interrupted as she stared defiantly at the still growing crowd that was gathering around. It seemed everyone was murmuring to each other, including a small group of vampires, which Akima knew would certainly be placing bids on her since her blood would be a highly prized and exotic treat.

Her gaze broke as she lay eyes on the auctioneer as he came pushing through the crowd. He had a sign with him, and Akima strained to see what was on the sign as he approached.

"Hold still girl" the auctioneer barked at her moving to hang the sign around her neck. Akima shook her head side to side violently making his job all the more difficult. When she felt the string move past her ears she let out a loud exasperated sigh and craned her neck forward trying to read what was on it as the auctioneer turned to the crowd beginning to shout.

Akima's blood ran cold, the color draining from her face. "W, wha, what... I... 500,000 pieces, but I don't... I'm not worth that much am I?" She stammered half speaking to herself half hoping it was a mistake and the auctioneer would correct himself. The sign read plainly the starting bid would begin at 500,000 pieces and increase in increments of 50,000.

Akima barely registered the auctioneer's words as he shouted into the crowd for the participants to make their way to the main stage so begin the auction. Her heart was gripped in terror, hardly noticing that a small portion of the crowd was already leaving for the next room over.

500,000 pieces this is insane! Akima thought to herself the gut wrenching feeling in the pit of her stomach becoming worse. How can I be so valuable, why would they start the price so high? Who even has that kind of money! The thoughts coming faster and becoming more terrifying as she answered her own questions internally. I am fucked... I will be under lock and key at all times. Hell I would even hire someone to watch me sleep if I had that kind of money this is so fucked! Akima's mind screamed, not wanting to give anyone still watching her the enjoyment of listening to her panicked thoughts keeping a stone like look on her face while she hung before them...

She did not have long to contemplate her issue as she watched six guards this time approach her from all angels keeping their pikes focused on her neck. The chains that bound her were released.

"Step forward" the guard standing directly before her instructed taking a step backward, the rest of the guards stepping at the same moment Akima did forming a tight circle of dangerous metal directed at her neck. Akima winced as she felt her wings removed from beneath the curved stakes and forcefully folded against her back, then bound several times in leather straps and buckles ensuring she would not take flight.

Akima felt helpless for the first time since she had been captured. She was losing her strength steadily and knew if she attempted to make a run for it now she would surely be killed.

"Forward slave" the guard shouted, the entire group stepping in tune with Akima ensuring she made the main stage. For course the stakes were high for the auction house they stood to gain a significant price at the end of her sell and wouldn't risk her escape.

Akima had little choice for the time being. When her gaze passed over the room she could see each exit had several guards posted in the unlikely event of a full blown escape attempt.

You can escape later. Akima told herself as she was walked onto the wooden stage, her greaves punctuating each step.

"Face the crowd now!" The lead guard shouted inches from her face his hand raised to strike. Akima apparently so deep in thought she had been completely filtering out his voice and commands.

Her face flushed a little as she turned to face the crowd and absorbed the site of over a hundred faces staring right back. Each pair of eyes pouring over her. Akima instinctively began to turn away when a rough hand grasped the back of her neck reaching under her breast plate the thick fingers scratching at her skin as they pushed under the nearly skin tight metal obtaining a firm grip to keep her from bolting.

You need to get out you shouldn't be able to feel that so easily! Her mind shouted at her consciousness which was going numb before the crowd. Akima was mortified by all the prying eyes, if not for her armor protecting her more vulnerable areas she felt she would have died of embarrassment by this point.

"The bidding begins at 500,000 do I hear 550, six Hun, six fifty! "The auctioneer screamed trying to keep up with the bids his hands a blur as he pointed around the crowd.

Akima was keenly aware of his words now as she watch a flurry a paddles in the crowd. Each increment made the feeling of dread sink deeper and deeper into her stomach. The reality of the situation was beginning to sink in. She had no clue what a slave did other than serve food and drink. She had never been to a part of the world that had allowed slavery. Her lips pursed together at the next thought. Well, they obviously would want to bed me, but if that woman has me maybe I will be ok... maybe I will just be a trophy of sorts. She seems the type maybe she just is a collector. Akima rationalized to herself.

She resigned herself to the fact that she was going to have to comply with the situation for a while until an opportunity for escape presented it self.

Akima did not have much time to take in the sight of her new owner. Only seeing the woman which had inspected her already as the last paddle in the air. The next moment she felt a sensation she had not felt for many years. Pain, real pain and it was squarely in the back of her head. What's happening her mind cried out as her vision blurred she was falling forward and the world was fading to black as she did. One of the guards had knocked her unconscious and Akima lay face down on the stage as a group of guards picked her up quickly moving her into the back room to prepare her for departure.

"Nnngggg my head" Akima moaned as she started to come to still out of her senses for a moment a thick fog clouding her mind. "What happened to me" She moaned moving to rub the back of head when she realized she was still bound. Everything suddenly came flooding back to her. The auction, the darkness and the feeling of falling.

The thoughts were cut short when she realized she still could not move, she was bound tight and still in the inky blackness. "H, hello!" She shouted listening to her voice echo. For a moment she was silent. "Hello if anyone there?" She shouted a bit louder her voice echoing against the cavernous walls.

The distinct sound of a lock turning was heard in the pitch black room. Someone had entered but whom? Akima listened intently to the noise, her eyes an obvious giveaway to her location in the dark. Akima watched as sparks from a piece of flint and steel flew into the darkness. A moment later radiant light and flame burst into existence as a fire took hold snaring itself around some logs in a fireplace. It became obvious now who was with her as the flames picked up momentum the light growing brighter revealing the slender woman from the auction house.

Akima shuddered involuntarily as the warmth of the fireplace began to spill into the room. That was the first time Akima had been aware that she was cold something she had yet to really contend with before today. Unknown to Akima today would just be the start of many terrible new experiences for herself.

Heels clicked against the floor of the room which had now been revealed to be an almost bunker like structure. No windows, no lights, and no torches on the walls. Just hinges with O rings along the ceiling and walls. Katherine approached Akima with the same predatory swagger witnessed in the auction house.

"Good evening my little pet" Katherine said her voice chilly and quiet filled with contempt. "I am sure you must have many questions, and I have many answers but first you will answer mine." Katherine said softly stopping a few feet from the angel. Katherine was still dressed in her sleek black dinner gown that she had worn to the auction. Elbow length gloves and knee high boots with a metallic heel. Her arms crossing over her chest waiting for a response.

"Gggrrrraahh" Akima screamed lunging at her this time; she was slow, so much slower than she had been before she had woken. The chains around the body had been secured to the walls, her wings still bound tightly to her back. Everything was so heavy now and Akima really noticed.

"Let me go you have made a terrible mistake brining me here I was kidnapped I am not a slave!" Akima shouted not even in a pleading manner but in anger and in a matter of fact tone.

"Awe you poor thing you must be frightened, but I am well aware that you were captured against your will..." Katherine spoke calmly not phased by Akima's outburst. "You are a slave now girl... I purchased you that are what we are here to talk about while I wait for the rest of your strength to drain. Now if your have questions speak. Tonight will be the last night you speak freely" Katherine hissed in a demanding matter of fact tone.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Retribution of a Solar Empire Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 109 milliseconds