Retribution of a Solar Empire Ch. 01

Akima blinked half in shock at the words, a moment later that same fiery rage flared up causing her to grit her teeth together speaking in anger. " You have lost you mind woman I am an Akir we never weaken" Akima hissed attempting to display that strength she took pride in she struggled to remove herself from the floor the weight of the chains bearing down on her frame, with a scuffle she was standing now defiantly facing her captor.

"I will end you the moment I leave these chains!' Akima snarled like a wild animal. Leaning forward against the chains as if she could strike the woman.

"Oh?" Katherine said with an evil smirk on her lips realizing her wait may no longer be necessary. "Here I am trying to be patient, and allow you to question me to make this experience a little easier on yourself. Here you are already begging for your first lesson." Katherine grinned moving away from the angel back to the fireplace staring into it for a moment before kicking one of the bricks with her boot. The chains that bound Akima to the walls suddenly released the chains that had been coiling around Akima's body allowing her to move freely.

Akima had a bewildered and shocked look etched into her face for the first for moments as she watched the chains fall away. The little knot of fear that had seemingly been present the last few days disappeared in her anger. As she took a step from the pile her body shivering. Was it the cold or the raw emotions that made her shake so furiously? No it was strain from weakened muscles but Akima was new to the feeling and would not have been able to identify it.

The angel moved her arms freely in a wide circle facing the woman. Her eyes blared with the intent to cause harm. In a moment Akima lunged toward the woman unthinking caught up in her powerful feelings. In the fifteen feet or so it took Akima to reach the woman it became dreadfully clear that the angel was moving far slower than she ever had before. Akima's gauntleted fists reached out looking to connect with the woman, but met only air as the woman easily leaned back side stepping the blow.

Akima stumbled catching herself she tried to bring her bare elbow back to strike as her now clumsy feet tried to catch up with her seemingly heavier body. Another miss for Akima but not for Katherine as Katherine again stepped just out of range of the elbow and braced herself against the wall. Before Akima could even read the movement Katherine's boot was in her bare side expertly aimed between Akima's breast plate and the armored skirt the force not meant entirely just to hurt but sent Akima off balance and crashing across the floor in a loud tangled heap of angel and armor, Akima's head bouncing off the far wall.

Akima gasped the wind knocked from her body as pain shot through her. Akima had felt pain only a handful of times and the sensation was absolutely overbearing. "Uggg oh what's happening to me!" she cried out coughing the will to fight drained from her for the moment as she lay on her side crumpled on the floor not wanting to move just yet.

"Oh you poor thing what's wrong I thought you were going to give me a thrashing" Katherine said her voice dripping with venom as she moved toward the angel her heels tapping on the floor as she walked. "Is my little girl having second thoughts?" Another kick connecting with Akima's bare flesh forcing the angel to react.

Akima crumbled slightly as the second kick but tried to deliver her own. Katherine took a step back as a feeble blow hit her lower leg. Akima scrambled away and back into a standing position using the far wall as support. Akima was coughing trying to catch the breath she had lost, preparing to defend herself. The fire in her eyes burning brighter than before she had been forced to the ground.

Akima tried once more to land a blow on Katherine's face. This time the moment was so agonizingly slow Akima had to watch in helpless as Katherine grabbed her wrist and stepped nearly behind Akima, the arm was wrenched painfully behind the angels back and Akima's face hit the wall.

"What!?" The angel cried out as she was pushed into the wall. In the next moment she was on her knees Katherine's spiked heel digging into the back of her leg. Katherine's free hand tangled in the angel's dark hair and violently pulled back and down forcing Akima to look up, her chin and throat firmly against the wall.

"I think you might be starting to understand the position your in at the moment... slave" Katherine said cruelly with the most sadistic smirk on her lips. Akima's head was wrenched back further with each small struggle she made until she was certain any more and her head may pop off.

"Let go you miserable cunt!" Akima's screamed defiantly.

"You would like that wouldn't you pet...but we have so much more ground to cover." Katherine kisses releasing the angel's hair and grabbing the remaining free arm pulling it in a submission point on the angels back. Akima screamed in pain as her arms were twisted. It was the first time she tasted the feeling of being helpless as the situation washed over her body.

"What do you want with me why did you buy me... you must realize the danger your in if it's discovered I am here" Akima said trying her level best to calm herself her head still pressed against the concrete. With the last words escaping her mouth Akima felt a tension on her gauntlets and then the sudden release of her arms. Try as she might it took a moment before realizing they had been bound just under her wings.

"Oh my dear angel, there is no danger of anyone finding you here... you poor naive girl." Katherine cooed into Akima's ear. "Your so very far from home... and to answer your question slave..."

"I want everything..."

Akima's blood ran cold with the words. A million thoughts passing through her mind. The thoughts interrupted by the sudden upward pull on the back of her neck moving her to stand.

"You want everything... I don't understand?" Akima's voice was somehow lacking in confidence as she pulled against the restraints on her arms.

"You will understand in the coming days pet but first I think you need some alone time." Katherine paused another evil smirk on her lips as she began to push the girl forward toward the heavy metal door of the room. "I want you to have a chance to reflect on your first choices and how brilliantly they have worked out for you so far. The time for questions had passed slave you have lost that privilege." Katherine said coldly opening the door to the room pushing the angel through into a dimly lit hallway keeping a crushing grip on the back of her neck.

Akima winced at the pressure and the slightest whimper escaped her lips as she was pushed easily when the woman applied pressure. Anger still swelling inside her each time she was called pet or slave. Akima refused to offer a response to her new mistress's words as she was pushed down the hallway and into another room which contained a single light illuminating a cage.

The cage was hardly big enough for a large dog to fit inside. Akima knew exactly what this was meant for. It was her area of reflection it seemed. She felt her hands come loose for a mere moment and she seized the opportunity to brace herself against the door frame of the cage. This brief resistance was quickly met by another rough shove and she was inside the door closing behind her before she could escape.

Akima reached wildly through the bars trying to scratch at her recent assailant who was now just out of each. Her face pressed into the metal bars straining.

"I will return tomorrow pet to check on your progress. I suggest you think about your actions and all of the really important questions you want to ask. I will be teaching you a lesson tomorrow that will shed some light on your new role in life. Sleep tight my dear." Katherine said in a venomous tone and was abruptly gone the door to the room shutting behind her.

Akima let out a frustrated scream slamming her fist against the bars of her cage. "I am going to kill that woman I swear it." She muttered to herself as she turned to examine the new area.

The walls where the same bear mortared stone from the pervious room. No windows, no extra lights. Her cage was completely empty, no blanket no pillow no comfort to be had. She let out a loud sign sick of stooping over she resigned herself to a half curled up position grateful that her armor kept the bars from pressing into her skin.

Akima was weak, tired, hungry and cold. Not to mention sore along her side and the back of her head now. As the anger left the feeling of despair began to slowly sink into her body and mind. She looked up at the door she had been pushed through and it hit her like a ton of bricks. The entire weight of what had been happening to her the past few days came crashing down all at once. Before she knew it Akima buried her face against her arms and began to sob inconsolably.

She had no reference to time. The tears had long dried up, having cried herself to the point that she just couldn't anymore. Everything was now a dull pain. Her wings screamed for release having been bound for days on end they desperately needed a stretch. The side that has been kicked was now a nice blue bruise truly something she had never seen on herself before. Her knees and back were just a mass of dull pain from having to hold the same position for so long. Akima had plenty in the way of range of motion. She could lay on her sides and her knees but there just was not enough room to straighten out even at an angle. The worst pain of all came from her stomach. Akima had not eaten since the day she was captured and it was wearing on her. All she could do to comfort the feeling was sleep.

It seemed like forever before she heard the sound of her assailant coming back down the hall. When the door opened Akima no longer had the same burning anger from before. With dull eyes she looked up at the cruel woman.

Katherine was nearly beside herself seeing the defeated look in the angel's eyes but kept a clam cold demeanor about her as she brought out a loaf of bread from behind her back. She watched Akima's eyes intently a smirk coming to her lips as she saw the angels eyes light up with a little hope in them.

"Good morning pet, hungry are we? You seem to be in a slightly better mood this morning."

Akima reach feebly through the bars toward the woman her eyes affixed to the bread, her mouth watering uncontrollably at its sight though it was nothing but bread.

"C, can I have it please" Akima voice came out hoarse from the crying and screaming. Also in part because she was patched.

"Oh this? Sure it's part of today's lesson I hope you have come up with some questions for me." Katherine said an extremely disturbing friendly smile broke out causing Akima to shrink back.

Akima could almost feel the strings attached to the food now as she glared at the woman. "Yes I do, who are you? Why are you doing this? What do you want from me? Why me? Can I have food!?" All the questions came out blurring together as Akima's hand shot back out of the bars reaching for the bread.

Katherine shot daggers at the girl and Akima withdrew her hand under the gaze.

"Good questions but not the questions you should be asking. Here pet let me explain as best I can. You are my property now. You will be trained as a slave." Seeing the stunned look on Akima's face as shock from the matter of fact tone hit her. Katherine tore a piece of bread free rolling it between her fingers.

"As a slave I own every part of you... "Katherine smirked seeing the indignation in Akima's eyes she dropped the piece of bread on the floor and stamped on it as if it were a cigarette butt." That means if I want you to starve you will if I want anything from you it's mine to take. Resistance is futile.... Now I completely expect you will resist, any free creature would. So it's my job to break you of those silly bad habits and prepare you for the Master.

There was an audible whimper of distress in from Akima as she listening and watched the piece of bread be ground into the dirty floor. Akima was desperate though and would have likely eaten it anyway.

"There are many lessons you will be taught each tougher than the last... I won't sugar coat this angel. You are going to have every last bit of your individuality taken. Willing or by force I promise... Which brings us to our first lesson? Everything must be earned!" Katherine said coldly and tore another piece of bread from the loaf.

"What is your name girl" Katherine said stepping up to the cage if only to stare down on the angel.

The angel didn't say a word staring up at her defiantly.

"You will answer if you want to eat. So tell me what your name is?"

Akima grit her teeth in anger wanting to lash out as her stomach twisted in hunger pangs.

"Akima" She spat.

"Good Girl" Katherine said with another fake smile squatting in front of the cage holding the bite sized piece of bread just out of reach. "No, not with your hands angel I will be feeding you."

Akima lit up with rage as the woman made an attempt to humiliate her. Slamming a fist against the wall. "Fuck you!" She shouted seething

Katherine said nothing more standing up she dropped the piece of bread to the floor just out of the angels reach and turned to leave opening the outer door. She was nearly gone when the satisfying plea came.

"No wait please! I am starving!" Akima cried out, all anger had been erased from her voice desperation having replaced it.

Katherine stepped back into the room for a moment and kicked the tiny piece of bread she had dropped within reach. "That is it then you will get more tomorrow if your more cooperative" She said coldly and left ignoring Akima's pleas.

Akima collapsed into an absolute puddle in the cage having devoured the bite size piece of bread it only serving to make the hunger even more intense. She couldn't help but beat herself up over the fact that her temper had stolen food right out of her mouth. She shook her head of the thought glaring. Well I wouldn't have been in this position if I wasn't being tormented! She said internally. Ultimately she would cry herself to sleep again after many hours of enduring the discomfort of the cage.

The next day when she heard the clicking of the heels she did her best to straight up and remains calm. The door opened and in stepped Mistress Katherine today she was holding a tray. Katherine sat the try on the floor out of reach so Akima could gain an eyeful of bounty if she decided to play along. There was a new loaf of bread, a cooked potato a small bowl of cooked carrots with the little both, and a pear. Not to mention a small pitcher of water. Akima's eyes stared lustfully visibly drooling her hunger driving her near insane. Instinctively she reached for the tray only to have her gauntlet smashed into the floor and held by the Mistress's boot.

"Did you learn nothing girl, how many days will you goes without food before you learn?" Katherine said moving to take the tray away.

"No please I am just so hungry it wont happen again!" Akima cried in a near panic when Katherine went to take the food back.

"Very well girl, let us continue from yesterdays lessons. You must earn everything. If you want to be fed you will follow the rules. I have no issues with letting you starve." The words were bitter cold and contained no mercy causing Akima to squeak as she was given the chance to pull her arm back.

"Since you did not cooperate yesterday Akima...today's lesson will be a little harsh. I already mentioned everything must be earned. So for your bread you will hand over your gauntlets..." The voice was unforgiving in nature and left no room for argument.

Akima's mouth was ajar as she looked up to Katherine searching for any kindness. There was none to had. Akima thought for a moment if she would be willing to give her armor up for the food. Her stomach made a brutal case advocating the decision. Her mind was made up when she watched the Mistress again reach for the tray. "No wait!" Akima cried out shuffling uncomfortably. "I will do it, I will trade."

Katherine scoffed and let out a slight chuckle. "I don't think your understand slave, your not trading anything. You are earning this meal by complying with my instructions. I am being kind by sparing you details of how food is normally earned by allowing you to do something less humiliating. Do you think I was not going to take your precious armor at some point?"

Akima had let those words get the better of her thinking too deeply about what she was told. She realized it was true, why not cooperate and earn a meal instead of go hungry and have the armor taken anyhow. Wait what the fuck I am thinking! She said to herself.

After another moment Akima gave into her stomachs desires and skillfully unhinged her gauntlets. A blessing for Katherine because it may have taken a considerable amount of time to figure out the gear mechanisms.

"Here take them..." Akima said in an utterly saddened voice as she pushed the two gauntlets into the floor listening to them scrape as they went. Her arms now uncovered, she gave a small shiver the cool air getting to her hands and forearms.

Katherine scooped them up leaning out of the main door apparently tossing them into a container.

"Good girl I am glad to see you are in a more malleable mood." Katherine said tearing a fist sized hunk of bread off and again squatting by the cage. She eyed Akima as if daring her to reach for it.

Akima eyes looked away her cheeks flushing red with embarrassment as she realized she still had to eat from the woman's hands. After a moment her stomach growled painfully and Akima submitted taking small bites of the hunk trying not to let her lips touch the Mistress's hand.

Katherine could not help but let her see a genuine smile as Akima removed the last bit from her fingers. "Are you thirsty girl?" Katherine said pouring a glass of water. The glass with thin clearly designed for this specific purpose allowing it to move between bars easily.

"Yes I am..." the angel said weary of what strings were attached.

"Good, I want you to start addressing me by my title. You may choose. Mrs. Mrs. Katherine. Mistress Katherine or Mistress. The choice is your for now. Comply if you want a drink."

Akima's eyes fell to the floor for a moment her face flushed again. "I guess today's lesson is on embarrassment right?" She paused for a long moment " Mrs. Katherine"

Katherine smirked sliding the glass between the bars pushing it against Akima's lips and tilting not waiting to see if Akima was ready or not. Akima started coughing unprepared for how the water would stick in her dry throat.

"Good girl, but today's lesson is not in embarrassment. You just feel embarrassed because you have so little control." Katherine smirked watching a little flame rise up and die out quickly with the sound of a growling tummy.

"Ok girl, the legs are next hand them over and you will be allowed the entire potato. Do hurry your cooked food is starting to cool." There it was again a purely sadistic smile and it makes Akima's skin crawl.

Akima's tummy growled as if angry at her indecision. Akima let out a sigh that nearly turned into an outburst of tears. She shored herself up determined not to let them woman see her any more vulnerable than she was. It took her nearly a full minuet to get both pieces of leg armor off. She pushed them through the bars with some difficulty and watched them disappear around the door.

"Good girl Akima, so cooperative today. Ok now your breastplate" Katherine said in a near cheery tone. Akima nearly went wild trying desperately to keep her temper under control.

"I gave you the armor I want my food!" Akima's voice came cross as angry and strained.

Katherine smirked "Oh my dear Angel, I did say that didn't I. Well promises to a slave are easily broken. I will give you the rest of the meal here once I have all of your armor. Of course if you feel your done eating for the day I could just pull you out and remove it myself."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds