• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Reunion
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Reunion

I slipped off her silk underwear and Rhonda simply opened up her legs, showing me the most luscious pussy lips I had ever seen. Not only that it was cleaned shaven with not a single trace of hair in sight. It was easy for me to taste that pink piece of flesh without any strands of hair getting in the way. I made my way devouring that chocolate skinned pussy, tasting every morsel I could find.

"Oh, shit", said Rhonda, keeping my head pinned down. "Oh, that feels so good. Hmmmmm. Fuck. Ah! Ah! Ah! Shit! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! Oooooh. Oooooo. Oh, shit. You eat good pussy. Oh, Aggie. Hmmmmm, so fucking good. Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh, shit! Fuck! Don't stop! Please! Aaaaaaaah! Shit! Fuck! I'm about to cum!"

I left the poor girl breathless when it came time to give me oral pleasure. Once her warm breath returned she was able to give me the best head I ever had. Rhonda rubbed, squeezed, and sucked the life out of my hard cock like a woman possessed.

"You have a nice cock", she said, admiring what she held. "You're so sexy."

Her performance was incredible; she sucked the juices right off and leaving not one drop behind. It got so intense I wanted to scream myself, but instead I kept my eyes and mouth shut tight, keeping it all in as much as I could.

Soon Rhonda got right on top of me, grabbing my cock and carefully placing it inside her pussy, ready to fuck the living shit out of me until I was breathless myself. I stared deep into her eyes and let her ride me like a wild horse on growth hormones.

"You like that, Aggie?", she asked me. "You like being fucked by a tomboy?"

"Love it", I said, watching her titties bounce in front of me.

"You love the taste of my black pussy?"

"Love pussy of all types."

"As good as mine?"

"Yours is perfect."

I had handfuls of her titties and her manicured nails digging into my chest. Soon the two of us were moaning and screaming at one another, almost as loud as my two neighbors.

"Oh, shit", I said.

"I'm gonna fuck you up", said Rhonda. "Fuck the living shit!"

"Hurt me!"

"What was that?"

"Hurt me!"

"You like that? Huh?"

"Give it to me!"

"Can you feel it? Huh, mother fucker?"

"Fucking give it to me!"

The bed shook so much I thought it would fall apart. I screamed so loud I might have ended up with a sore throat. After all that it was fucking worth it. After more juicy kisses I turned Rhonda over, getting her in position to rock her world next. The look on her face told me she was looking forward to it.

"It's my turn, huh?", she said. "You want to fuck me? You want to fuck my shit up? Huh, mother fucker?"

I looked into her eyes, nailing her hard until she screamed out my name. Back and forth, thrusting and pounding, going deep into that pink hole and giving it to her even harder. Rhonda's legs wrapped tight around my waist and her feet locked together to keep me in position. My cock was so swollen enough to go deeper and deeper, forced Rhonda to scream from the top of her lungs.

"Oh, Aggie", she said. "Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, shit! Fuck me, Aggie! Fuck me! Oh, shit! Your dick is so hard! So fucking hard! So fucking hard! Shit! Aggie! Aggie! Fuck me! Don't stop! Don't stop! I can feel it! I can Feel it! Give it to me, baby! Give it to meeeeeee!"

I squeezed my dick letting loose the cream pie I spilled on her belly, leaving the poor girl giggling and smiling. We were both exhausted, sweaty, and sticky all over our naked bodies. For us it was one hell of a reunion and a night to remember. If only the rest of the class could see us now.

"You feeling good?", I asked, looking into her eyes again.

"I'm better than good", she said, smiling.

"You want to do it again?"

"I'm too tired."

"So am I."

Rhonda giggled once again and soon both of us had a big laugh. We held each other and kissed more and more until neither of us had nothing left to give.

By the following morning the sun shined on my face giving me a wake up call I didn't need. Fully awake I soon realized Rhonda was nowhere to be seen. Both her dress and shoes were gone; only her silk underwear was left laying in a corner. It was too bad she didn't thank me for a wonderful evening.

I was set to hop in the shower until I discovered a message written above the bathroom sink in shaving cream. "Call me" was the message, with a phone number written below. It looked like it was a new beginning for both of us and I looked forward to our next encounter.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Reunion
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 501 milliseconds