Revelation 10 – Saturday 1

Jill closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling of his cock sliding into her pussy. She was so enjoying the feeling of a cock in her and it was twice as good because it was Ken's. Christ, it felt like Ken's cock was 2 feet long!

With each inch that slid into Jill, Josie got hotter and more excited watching her son fuck his aunt, her sister. It seemed so natural that she could not take her eyes off how well they fit together. Josie spread her knees a bit and used one hand to begin playing with her own pussy. One finger fucking Kate, one finger fucking herself.

It felt absolutely wonderful to be inside my aunt, my sexy aunt, the lady I had dreamed of fucking since I was 13. Her pussy was so hot and so tight it felt very much like Ann's, young and hot!

All four of them were so totally engrossed in what they were doing. None of them heard the knock at the door or heard the door open!

Jill was already getting close to overload. Lying on the bed with Ken sliding his cock into her she played with Kate's nipples all the while watching her sister finger herself and Kate at the same time.

Josie looked over at Jill and saw her watching what she was doing. She smiled and Jill smiled back. While looking directly at Jill Josie lowered her head and kissed Kate's belly. She wiggled her eyebrows at Jill and used her hands to separate Kate's legs as widely as she could then she looked again at Jill before lowering her head and putting her mouth on Kate's pussy.

When Jill saw her sister licking Kate's pussy her pulse rate increased and so did her breathing. She was watching one woman eating another and she was mesmerized. God, it was beautiful and now she knew that she wanted to do that too! She wondered how it would taste, what would it feel like, how would it be to have her pussy licked by another woman, how would it be to have sex with her sister? She knew that she was going to find out! Someday!

I was in as deep as I could be in this position. I held still for a moment before starting to withdraw. When Jill felt me start to pull out she moaned and put her hand on my hip to try to prevent me from pulling out of her. I pulled out almost all the way and then sank into her again. I was going to draw this out for a long time. I wanted aunt Jill to remember our first fuck.

Josie turned around and swung her leg over Kate's head and lowered her pussy for Kate. All of them had now settled into their patterns. Kate and Josie in a 69 while Ken fucked Jill and Jill played with Kate's tit. Jill watched mesmerized as the two women ate each other and between that scene, the feel of Kate's tits as she played with them and the feel of Ken's cock sliding in and out of her pussy she was totally lost in the moment. To Jill time seemed to be frozen. She was finally doing it, she was finally letting go of all her inhibitions and she felt wonderful. Her whole body was alive and especially her pussy.

At that moment Josie reached over and ran her fingers over Jill's pussy. Her sister was playing with her pussy. Jill looked down at her sister's hand and her level of excitement increased yet again. She was being fucked by her nephew, she was watching her sister and her lover eat each other, she was playing with Kate's nipples and her sister was playing with her pussy! Christ, this was almost unbearable!

This scene continued for some time. Each of the people involved were so engrossed in what they were doing and feeling that they lost all track of time or place. Sex was the only thing that mattered to them.

Jill wanted to see Kate eating her sister! She wanted to see Kate's tongue in her sister's pussy! She turned to Ken and said, "let's move up a little I want to watch Kate."

So, together they scooted upward on the bed until Jill was able to see Kate eating Josie. Jill was now so hot that she was moaning from the feeling of Ken's cock in her pussy and watching Kate and her sister.

Kate was aware that Jill was watching her and so she put on a good show. She had Josie's pussy spread wide open and stuck out her tongue and began to tongue fuck her. With her tongue in her, she used the finger of one hand to play with Josie's clit and with the other began to play with her asshole.

Jill watched in fascination at what she was seeing only inches away from her. When Kate began to play with Josie's ass Jill held her breath waiting to see what she was going to do. Then Kate actually began to insert her finger up Josie's ass!

xxx

Her senses were almost completely overloaded! She could actually smell the sex in the room. Ken's cock in her pussy made her want to close her eyes and cry and moan all at the same time – it felt so fucking wonderful! And watching Kate fuck her sister with her tongue and finger fuck her ass made her want to trade places with her sister. God, what she had been missing all these years! Jill was happy!

I was enjoying myself. Oh, not just the sex which was great but being a part of helping Jill find out how wonderful sex with people you love can really be was what I was most enjoying. I was going to do all that I could to help Jill get the most pleasure she could while getting all the pleasure I could.

Watching Kate play with her sister's pussy Jill had to know what it felt like. She had to touch her sister's pussy, she just had to know. She slowly and tentatively reached in and touched her sister's pussy with just the tip of one finger. It felt so soft and wonderful.

Kate opened her eyes to see Jill's hand barely touching Josie's pussy. She reached up and took Jill's hand and brought it to her mouth and kissed it.

Jill almost pulled her hand back when Kate touched her but she didn't and when Kate put her hand to her lips and kissed it Jill felt elation! Kate understood! She left her hand in Kate's and let Kate guide it up and place it on Josie's pussy.

Oh, it felt so soft and wet! She liked the way it felt. Would it feel like that if she put her tongue on it? She wanted to find out and she would, someday!

Josie was very close to cummin. She noticed the change in what Kate was doing to her pussy and it felt so different than what she was used to. It was so light and sensual.

Kate watched Jill touch and feel and explore Josie's pussy. When Jill reached the opening to Josie's vagina and paused, Kate again took Jill's hand and turned her head and looked over at her. Jill looked back at Kate with a question in her eyes.

Kate smiled and took Jill's hand and closed all her fingers into her palm except for the middle finger. Jill sucked in her breath, she knew what Kate intended. She looked back at Kate and Kate winked and slowly took Jill's hand and, with finger extended, placed the tip of the finger at the entrance to Josie's vaginal opening and let go of Jill's hand.

For a moment Jill just held it there and then watching her hand very closely she slowly slid her finger into her sister's pussy. She was finger fucking her sister! Her sister!

It was so hot. Josie's pussy was wet and hot and soft and she knew that she was going to have oral sex with her sister! She wanted to put her tongue where her finger was. And she would, someday!

Slowly, enjoying the sensation on her finger almost as much as Josie was enjoying the feeling of Jill's finger in her pussy, she began to slide her finger in and out of her sister while Kate kept fingering Josie's ass and playing with her clit.

Throughout this exploration by Jill I was slowly fucking her and playing with one nipple while Mom and I shared Jill's pussy. Watching Jill being so tentative in her exploration was very erotic. I was watching a first contact of sorts, a first exploration, and a first realization by Jill that she was bi-sexual. I wanted to be there the first time Mom and her sister had sex.

Josie raised her head off Kate's pussy and looked around to try and see what Kate was doing and froze. She could see Jill's arm extended and immediately realized that it was not Kate that was doing those things to her it was Jill! Her sister was playing with her pussy, and very nicely too!

That realization was the final tipping point and Josie knew she was going to cum. She called to Jill, "Sis, I'm gonna cum. Jill, you're making me cum. That's it, fuck me, fuck me. Oh, baby, I'm cummin. Watch me cum!"

Startled at hearing her sister call her, Jill looked up at Josie and watched in amazement as Josie told her to fuck her. She increased the speed of her finger and now was fucking her sister strongly.

Josie came, she felt the first surge deep in her pussy, she was having a vaginal orgasm and it was big. Her whole body spasmed.

Jill felt Josie cum. She felt her sister's pussy clamp down on her finger. Spasm after spasm and Josie's pussy clamped down again and again as she came. Jill fucked her harder!

Jill now knew what a cock must feel when a woman came. It was amazing! So fucking intense!

Jill wasn't far from cummin either. Feeling her sister's climax was all the trigger that Jill needed, she felt the first small contraction of her pussy than it was like a flood. Jill tensed up and, in the process, buried her finger in her sister's pussy deeply and then started shaking like a leaf in the wind. All she said, over and over was, "oh, oh, oh, fuck, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck." Surge after surge and then she jerked hard several times.

Together, the two sisters descended from their sexual high. Jill realized that her finger was buried in her sister's pussy and looking at Josie pumped it in and out a few times while smiling at her. Josie closed her eyes and moaned and then in return, reached over and flicked Jill's clit and tweaked it between her thumb and forefinger and smiled at Jill. Jill almost jumped up off the bed her clit was so sensitive. By unspoken mutual agreement both women removed their hands from each other.

Throughout this Kate had continued to fuck Josie's ass with her finger and knowing how sensitive Josie's clit becomes after she climaxes, stopped playing with it but kept her finger up Josie's ass and put her finger in Josie's pussy when Jill removed hers.

I continued doing what I do well, fucking but I was close, very fucking close! When Jill's climax hit her pussy got tighter and tighter and hotter and hotter. It almost felt like my cock was wrapped in a heating pad.

I felt the first stirring of my climax. "Jill, I'm going to cum. Want me to pull out?"

"Oh, God, no, baby! Don't pull out. I want to feel you cum in me." She started to move her hips in time with mine. "Cum baby, cum for me, cum in me! Shit, Sis, Kenny's cummin in me!"

I did a pretty creditable job of cummin. Did it feel good, you bet! Mom had reached over and was softly massaging my balls while I came and I filled Jill up pretty good.

When the last shot had been shot and I was completely done with even the minor tremors Jill turned her head and looked at me. "Did it feel good? You cum a lot don't you? I felt all of it when you were shooting in me. I like the way it felt. That was amazing! When can we do it again?"

Christ, this woman is insatiable! When can we do it again? Then it hit me, I would never be able to satisfy four women! It was just fucking impossible. I was gonna need help, and soon!

Leaving my cock in her, I rose up and leaned over Jill and kissed her. George didn't soften, at least not completely. I tried making a few strokes and while I was quite sensitive I wasn't too sensitive to begin fucking Jill again, so I did!

Jill looked back at me in surprise. I smiled and said, "Doesn't happen often. Want me to stop?"

"No, don't stop. That feels really nice."

Kate hadn't cum yet so Mom swung her legs back from Kate's head, moved around and laid down between Kate's legs and put her mouth to Kate's pussy.

Jill, watching that, leaned in and put her mouth next to my ear and whispered, "Oh, Ken, when I was watching Sis and Kate eating each other I got so hot. I want to try that sometime." She looked over and saw that Kate had heard her and was smiling at her.

We lay there slowly fucking and watching Mom eating Kate. I wasn't going to cum again anytime soon but perhaps Jill could cum again. Karen can do that, she can have one climax after another and it drives me crazy. Sometimes I am fucking jealous of her being able to do that.

Mom was doing a good job on Kate because I could see that she was close to reaching climax. I whispered to Jill, "Help Kate get off, slide over and suck on her nipples."

Jill just lay there looking at Kate. She took a deep breath as if inhaling courage and then she leaned forward and put her hand on Kate's stomach. Kate opened her eyes to see Jill moving toward her and she watched as Jill lowered her mouth to her tit and began to gently suck on her nipple. Kate closed her eyes and put her hand behind Jill's head and held her to her nipple. She opened her eyes and looked at me and mouthed 'thank you, I love you!' closed her eyes and waited for her climax.

Mom continued eating Kate, I continued fucking Jill and Jill continued sucking on Kate's nipple but now she was also using her hand to play with Kate's other tit and nipple as well.

It must have helped because Kate began moaning and now she was holding Jill's head to her tit and Mom's head to her pussy. "Oh, yes! I'm cummin! God, yes, I'm cummin. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Ohhhhhh!

Kate had to almost pull Jill's mouth from her nipple after she had recovered from her climax. Jill was so entranced with sucking her first tit and nipple that she didn't want to stop. When she realized that Kate wanted her to stop she looked up guiltily and blushing. Kate, with her hand still behind Jill's head pulled her down to her and kissed her and the kiss became a 5 going on a 6! Kate definitely has made a new friend!

Mom sat up wiping her face and grinning at me. She looked at Kate and Jill kissing and shook her head as if to say, 'Kate never passes up an opportunity'. She looked at my cock as it slid in and out of Jill. She got up and crawled over and laid down next to me and reached in and began to massage my balls.

"Kenny, I'm impressed. Can you cum again so soon?"

I shook my head. "No, not for a while but shit, staying hard after a fuck doesn't happen that often and I'm going to take advantage of it and enjoy it."

Mom smiled and leaned down and we kissed. Another 5 going on a 6!

Kate broke the kiss with Jill and looked at her and said, "Thank you. You were just what I needed. I like what you were doing. Feel like doing it some more?"

Jill nodded and Kate guided Jill's lips back to her nipple. When Jill was again licking and sucking her nipple Kate looked at Mom and me and grinned. She raised her eyebrows and Mom and I grinned back at her. Then she closed her eyes and reached her hand down to her pussy and began to play with her clit.

Mom whispered, "Think Jill can cum again?"

I shrugged.

She reached across me put her hand on Jill's clit and began to tweak it with her thumb and forefinger. Jill jumped, it was still very sensitive. In a moment she was humping back on my cock and forward on Mom's fingers. Mom grinned at me.

I continued to fuck Jill and Mom played with her clit. In a surprisingly short period of time we heard her moaning around Kate's nipple at which point Kate reached over and began to play with Jill's nipple. Jill was humping hard, damn if she wasn't going to cum again!

I fucked her hard. I was damn near slamming my cock into her and she was responding. She was humping back and moaning more loudly and suddenly she just froze, she stopped. She tensed up and moaned once very loudly and slumped down with her head on Kate's stomach. Her breathing was ragged and her whole body was hot to the touch.

Josie crawled over me and kissed her sister on the cheek and held her.

I pulled out of Jill and put my hand on her hip and rolled her over on her back. Mom motioned for me to slide over and she crawled over me and took my spot next to Jill. She smoothed Jill's hair from her face and stroked her cheek and then leaned down and kissed her. Jill's eyes were closed but she had a huge grin on her face and without opening her eyes she put her arms around Mom's shoulders and pulled her down and kissed her back.

Sitting up on the bed I looked at Kate who was watching Mom and Jill. She was still stroking her clit but now had the other hand on the nipple that Jill had been sucking. She looked up at me and then saw that I was still hard and smiled and using her finger gave me the 'come here' sign.

I nodded and getting up walked around the bed so I wouldn't disturb Mom and Jill and crawled up on the bed between Kate's legs. She reached down with one hand and spread her pussy lips and with the other took hold of my slimy cock, covered with my cum and Jill's juices and guided me into her pussy. When I entered her she took a deep breath, closed her eyes and smiled.

Mom and Jill were now snuggling on the bed. Mom had her hand down at Jill's pussy and was playing her fingers in and out of her and spreading my cum over her vaginal area. Jill was smiling and watching me fuck Kate.

Mom brought her hand up for Jill to see and then slowly brought her hand to her mouth and sucked on her fingers. Jill's eyes widened as she watched her sister sucking our juices off her fingers. Mom again returned her hand to my aunt's pussy and then brought them back up and held them out for Jill to see. Slowly she moved her fingers down toward Jill's face.

Jill's eyes got wider and she tore her eyes away from Mom's hand and looked at Mom with a question in her eyes. She knew what was coming! Mom smiled and kept moving her fingers toward Jill's mouth and Jill never took her eyes away from her sister's eyes.

When Mom's fingers touched her lips Jill started to pull back but then tentatively put out her tongue and touched Mom's fingers with it. Mom kept moving her fingers until they were between Jill's lips.

Jill shuddered and opened her mouth and when her sister put her fingers into it she closed her eyes and began to suck on them. Jill was not only eating cum for the first time but also tasting her own juices!

Mom looked over at Kate and me and smiled. Watching this had to be one of the most sensuous things I have ever seen. Kate and I were watching Jill sucking on Mom's fingers. She took her hand out of Jill's mouth and again brought it down to her pussy and then back to her mouth to be cleaned. Jill kept her eyes closed and when her sister would remove her hand from her mouth she kept her mouth open waiting for the fingers to return.

Kate must have agreed with me about how fucking hot this looked because we were both fucking each other like there was no tomorrow. I was slamming into her and she was slamming into me. I realized that I was indeed able to cum again and it was going to be very soon!

Kate reached down and put both her hands on my ass and pulled me into her as tightly as possible, humped her hips against me, shuddered and came.

She arched her back and kept her pelvis glued to mine as spasm after spasm racked her body. All she kept saying was, "Umph, umph, umph," over and over.

On her 4th or 5th 'umph' I felt the tickle at the base of my cock and knew I was going to cum as well. I tried to get my cock into her even deeper as I unloaded into her. I came hard!

When Kate and I collapsed, she onto the bed and I onto her, we began to frantically kiss like two lovers who would never see each other again. We had our mouths glued together trying to suck in air and swap tongues. It was so unlike the way we had fucked before that it was almost as if she was another woman. Finally, we were through, and our kisses became softer and more loving until finally we just lay there getting our breath back.

I felt a hand on my ass and when I looked over saw that it was Jill's. She was smiling at me and rubbing my ass. Mom was smiling and stroking Jill's pussy. I smiled back.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds