Revelation 10 – Saturday 1

Sensing that I was getting too heavy for Kate I leaned down and gently kissed her and whispered to her, "I love you!" and sat back on my heels watching as my cock slipped out of her followed by a slow flow of cum.

Mom softly called my name, "Ken, kneel down right here," and patted the space on the bed next to Jill's head.

I moved over and knelt down where Mom indicated. She reached out with the hand that she had been stroking Jill with and ran it up and down on my cock and then looking down at Jill who was watching this happen only a few inches above her, Mom leaned over Jill and slowly ran her tongue over my flaccid cock.

Jill's eyes got big as she watched Mom licking off the combination of my cum and Kate's juices. Unhesitatingly she reached up with her hand and cupped my balls and then wrapped her fingers around me and held me for Mom to lick.

Mom made a few licks and then Jill pulled herself up and rested on one elbow. She leaned in and began to lick on the other side of my cock. Having the two of them cleaning me off so lovingly was enough to get George to make a heroic effort to rise again. Unfortunately, this is real life and not a stroke story like you might find on erotica.com and regardless of how good this felt I was 27 and not 19 and it was going to take a little blue pill to get me hard again right now. But I DID enjoy this!

Mom leaned in and whispered something in Jill's ear and Jill nodded. Then Mom got up and moved over and between Kate's legs and making sure that Jill was watching laid down between them and put her hands under Kate's knees, raised her legs into the air. The she slowly lowered her head down and began to lovingly clean Kate of all our combined juices and fluids.

Jill's eyes could not get any wider. She watched unbelievably as Mom began to suck both my cum and Kate's excretions out of her pussy. Her breathing was ragged as she unconsciously stroked my slightly slimy cock.

Then realization hit her and she turned her head and looked at her hand stroking my somewhat gammy semi-flaccid cock and then up at my face. I was looking back at her and smiling.

Without taking her eyes of mine she smiled back, took a deep breath and slowly put her mouth over me. I noticed that Jill seemed to be taking a lot of deep breaths lately! My aunt was doing for me what Mom was doing for Kate, and she was doing it well. She was not just sucking on a finger that had sex juices on it, she was sucking on my cock loaded with these juices and she was doing it very nicely! Jill was definitely getting a good taste of a man's cum and a woman's juices as well.

Since Jill was being so nice to me I could do no less for her. I gently pushed her back so that she was lying on her back and turned around and lay down next to her, head to toe. I pulled her over me so that she was lying on top with her head over my cock and my mouth under her pussy. I reached up and separated her pussy lips and then lifted my head and began to clean her of our juices.

Jill moaned, spread her legs and put her mouth back on my cock and sucked on it as a child would on an especially tasty lollipop. She was shifting her hips and trying to get my tongue first into her pussy and then on her clit. Jill was looking for another orgasm and I was going to give it to her!

In almost no time she shoved her hips down hard onto my mouth and moaned loudly. I reached up and grabbed her ass with one hand and pulled her down as I stuck my finger into her pussy and latched onto her clit and sucked it like I would suck a....clit!

It's doubtful that my aunt had ever had three orgasms this closely together before and she appeared to be exhausted. I could hear her labored breathing. She lay there trying to get her breath and still stroking on my cock. I gave her pussy a final lick and, gently rolled her off me and crawled up beside her and looked down at her.

She had her eyes closed and a big smile on her face. I leaned down and kissed her.

"Sleepy?"

"Uh, huh."

"Feel good?"

"Uh, huh."

"Love me?"

"Oh, yes!"

She opened her eyes, lifted her head for another kiss and stroked my cheek. "Is it always this good?"

"Nope, sometimes better!"

She looked at me with disbelief. I chuckled. "No, it's always good, most times better than good but rarely this great. You are an amazing woman and I am so glad that you are here. My very sexy Aunt Jill, I love you!"

None of us heard the door close!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 275 milliseconds