• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Revenge
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Revenge

"Yes, mistress," Megan said softly.

Vivian gave Megan a sharp slap across the face. Megan squealed.

"Louder."

"Yes, mistress, I understand!"

"Good. I will turn you over to our guest now. "

Vivian turned away from Megan and walked back to me. I was still standing in the doorway. She patted me lightly on the cheek and whispered, "Enjoy." Then she was gone, closing the door behind her. I was left alone in the small room with Megan.

By this time, my cock was rock-hard and pulsing heavily beneath my jeans, and my balls felt swollen with cum. My heart raced and my breath had become ragged. As I stared at Megan's helpless form strapped to the wheel, and her clamped nipples, and her pussy spread wide open, I was tempted to strip naked and fuck the shit out of her right then and there. It would have been so easy; just bend a little at the knees, position my cockhead against her pussy lips, and thrust upward.

I managed to resist this impulse. I wanted to have fun with her, toy with her, make her feel the humiliation and helplessness I had felt when I found out she'd been sleeping around behind my back. With a woman, for Christ's sake.

"Hello" said Megan timidly. "Are you there? Who are you?" She sounded scared. Good, I thought.

I didn't speak, but made sure she was aware of my presence by walking slowly and deliberately closer to her. The floor was bare concrete, and my footsteps sounded loud in the small room. Megan tried to turn her head to figure out how close I was, but she couldn't; the neck and forehead straps had her head immobilized. I stopped about five feet in front of her, and just stood there for a minute, then two, then three. Megan's fear became more intense the longer I remained still.

"Hello?" Her voice was quavering now. "Hello? Sir? Please say something! Please! Who are you?"

I said nothing, but instead inspected the "toys" on the table. After some thought, I selected a thin, flexible plastic cane, about three feet long. I bent it back and forth in my hands, getting a feel for it, then swished it loudly through the air, very close to Megan's face. She squealed with shock and surprise. I swished the cane again, this time past her right ear. Megan let out an incoherent cry of panic followed by a flood of words.

"Oh, God, please, sir, please, I'm begging you, please don't cane me, please don't, oh, fuck it hurts so bad when my mistress does it, oh, please, oh fuck..."

By this point my dick was oozing precum and was trying to burst out of my zipper. I dropped the cane and stripped the jeans off, and my boxer shorts. I was now naked from the waist down. My hard-on bobbed and twitched.

I retrieved the cane and swished it past Megan's nose, missing it by an inch, maybe less. She gasped. Then, I changed things up; I began to tickle her lightly with the end of the cane, over her entire body: her hands, arms, face, breasts, her sore nipples, her stomach, her legs. When I tickled her hands they flexed involuntarily, pulling the nipple chains and clamps. The chains made a soft jingling sound. I finished by stroking the tip across the insides of her pussy lips, making her gasp.

Okay, I thought, time to get down to it.

I waited a few seconds, letting time draw out to heighten Megan's apprehension. Then, I struck my first real blow with the cane. It was across her thighs, and it was hard. She screamed, trying to struggle against the unyielding restraints.

"Fuck!" she yelled. Her fingers convulsed again, pulling on her nipples.

After a few seconds, I smacked her again, this time across her midsection. She shrieked; the nipple chains jingled. I watched her stretched nipples bend deliciously.

"Oh, God, please say something!" she begged. For a moment I considered speaking, then decided to make her wait a little longer.

Slowly, deliberately, I walked back and forth in front of the wheel, making my footsteps loud, swishing the cane through the air. She tried to follow my movements but her head was too tightly restrained. I stroked the tip of the cane gently across one nipple. She moaned softly. Then, without warning, I flicked the cane hard across the other nipple.

"Ahhhh, God!" she screamed. "Please! Who are you? Tell me who you are!"

I was silent. I laid the cane back on the table quietly, and picked up a red leather flogger. It consisted of a short handle with a number of leather strips hanging from it. I positioned myself to Megan's right, as quietly as I could, so she wouldn't know where I was. Her breath was coming in short, panicky gasps now. Sweat trickled down her face and chest. I watched with fascination as a drop of sweat rolled down her right tit and perched on the end of one pinched and swollen nipple.

After taking careful aim, I swept the flogger hard across Megan's boobs. There was a loud, wet smack. She cried out in shock and pain. I smacked her boobs again, and she screamed louder this time. Then I waited several long seconds, enjoying the way Megan's panting became gasping, and listening to the low keening sound that had started in her throat. She probably wasn't even aware she was making the noise, I thought.

I began to swing the flogger rapidly in a circle. With each swing, the ends of the leather strips kissed her tits and nipples with the same wet smacking noise my first blow had made. Her keening became louder, and turned into a continuous whine, interspersed with barely intelligible pleas for mercy. Her entire body jittered in the tight restraints. Her boobs jiggled. They began to turn bright red. The chains jingled and jangled, and I watched the clamps being pulled back and forth.

Finally, I relented. I dropped the flogger to the floor, where it landed with an audible thump. Megan's breasts were swollen and her nipples were a fiery pink. She gasped for breath. Sweat poured freely down her body. Drops of it sprinkled the concrete floor beneath her.

"Oh, fuck, please, whoever you are, please say something!" Megan begged. "I can't fucking stand it, you can do anything you want to me, just please say something!"

I stood back and observed her. Tight, toned, athletic body; long strawberry blonde hair, now dark with sweat; cute sorority-girl face with a spray of light freckles across the nose; perfectly even, white teeth; firm B-cup tits; long, sexy legs. She'd been quite a catch, I thought, the hottest chick at the coffee shop where we'd both worked. I remembered the first time we'd fucked: it had been on our second date, and had been in the back of a movie theater. We'd fucked hard and as silently as possible, both of us getting off the on the risk of getting caught. We hadn't been, but the sex had been incredible. We'd made fucking in public places a regular thing. Now I knew that she got off on even kinkier stuff than public sex. I looked at her shaved pussy, and noticed a wetness there that was more than sweat.

Then I realized something else: my cock was hard as a fucking rock, and was oozing precum freely.

Well, shit, I thought. I guess Megan isn't the only one who's enjoying this.

I moved in very close to Megan. I could feel heat baking off of her taught, sweating body. Hair hung down across her blindfolded eyes.

"Are you there?" she said suddenly. "You're right in front of me, aren't you? Say something! Say something!" Her voice whined.

I slapped her across the face. She drew in a sharp gasp, and her neck and cheeks began to flush. My hand left a bright red mark. She whimpered softly.

Her nipples were practically begging for attention. Very lightly, I laid one hand onto the soft flesh of her right boob, and began to brush my thumb gently across the tip of the swollen little bud. Megan gasped again, and I thought that this time, it wasn't entirely a gasp of surprise or pain. The pad of my thumb made slow circles, rubbing the puckered skin softly. Megan began to moan under her breath.

"Oooohhhh...," she said softly. "Ohhhmmmmm..."

I placed my other hand over her left tit, and began to give that nipple the same treatment. Only about an eighth of an inch protruded out of the nipple clamp, and after rubbing it a few times, I flicked the tiny pink nub with one fingernail. This produced a small but satisfying cry from Megan. I flicked it again, and again, and again. Her tits jiggled and bounced as her body jerked with each little flash of pain.

After a few minutes of this, I decided it was time for her to know who was tormenting her. Releasing her tits, I put my mouth very close to her right ear.

"Do you know who I am, you cheating little lesbian slut?" I whispered.

Before she had a chance to respond, I yanked hard on the chains. The clamps popped off and clattered to the floor. Megan's scream was loud enough to hurt my ears.

Then I grabbed the edge of the wheel and gave it a good heave. It was heavy as hell, but I put everything I had into it, and sent Megan spinning around and around. She moaned loudly. Her hair flew in all directions. Abruptly, I stopped the wheel with Megan upside down.

"Ryan?" she managed to gasp. "Ryan?"

"Yeah, it's me, bitch."

"What the fuck?" she said. "What the fuck? Why are you here?"

I didn't answer.

"Ryan? How did you...?"

"Quiet," I said, and made sure she obeyed by kneeling with her head upside down in my crotch, and shoving my sweaty balls against her mouth.

"Mmmmppphh!" she cried. The vibrations felt exquisite against my sensitive ball sack. "Mmmpphhhh!"

"Yeah?" I said, laughing. "Yeah? Keep talking, slut. It feels fucking great. How do those balls taste?"

I squirmed my balls tighter against her mouth, closed my knees against the sides of her head, and reached down and pinched her nose shut. Immediately she began to struggle, and I felt panicky gasping against my testicles. She sucked them involuntarily in and out of her mouth as she tried to pull air in.

"That's right, baby, breathe my balls. Breathe my balls. You don't need any air. Just breathe those big balls."

"Mmmmpppphhh!!"

Her hands were jerking open and closed in fast spasms. Her feet wriggled like trapped little animals.

I counted out fifteen more seconds, then released my grip on her nose. She sucked in a huge breath through her nostrils, making them flare out. I kept my balls pressed tightly against her mouth.

I allowed her twenty seconds of air, then pinched her nose shut again. Panic set in immediately. The suction of her mouth around my balls as she tried frantically to pull air in felt fucking amazing. My cock was throbbing and quivering.

I counted fifteen seconds again, then released her nose. I also moved my balls an inch or so away from her mouth. Megan sucked air in whooping gasps, her chest heaving. Her face was red from hanging upside down.

"Do you like being smothered with my balls, Megan? Do they smell good? Do they taste good? You'd better give me a nice answer. Remember, I control whether or not you breathe."

"Why are you here?" she pleaded again, once she had enough breath.

I pressed my balls back against her mouth and pinched off her nose. I counted twenty seconds this time, enjoying the feel of her mouth working. Then I released. More whooping gasps. Her chest heaved, making her titties jiggle nicely.

"Don't ask me any questions, slut. If I want you to know something, I'll tell you. Understand?"

Still panting, Megan nodded.

"Good. Now, do you like the way my sweaty balls taste?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"I thought so. Now you're going to suck my cock."

I stood up and rotated the wheel a short distance until her mouth was level with my cockhead, which was swollen and purple now. I shoved two fingers into her mouth and forced it open, then shoved my shaft in. Her warm wetness felt amazing. She couldn't move her head; I had total control. I slid my length all the way in, touching the back of her throat and making her retch and cough.

"Take it," I said in a threatening voice. "Take it all."

I let my cock stay buried in her throat for a minute, savoring the tightness. Then I withdrew until just the head was between her lips.

"Suck my dickhead," I ordered.

After a second's hesitation, Megan complied, licking and sucking at the engorged head like a big lollipop.

"Yeah, that's right. You like my cock, don't you? You gave me some great fucking head when we were together, didn't you? Before you dyked out on me. You haven't lost your cocksucking skills, though."

I began to thrust in and out, face-fucking her. She was helpless to resist it. Her cheeks bulged out with each thrust in. Every time my cockhead pulled out of her throat, there was a little "gluck" sound. I fucked her faster, enjoying the "gluck gluck gluck" coming from her throat. All the time this was happening, Megan was whimpering from deep in her chest, whimpering in humiliation at being strapped to a bondage wheel and helpless to defend herself against getting skull-fucked by her pissed-off ex-boyfriend.

I reached over and slid two fingers between her pussy lips, which were parted because her legs were spread so wide on the wheel. She was oozing slick warmth there. I began to massage and tease her clit and vag. Soon she was moaning with pleasure instead of humiliation.

"God damn, you are loving every minute of this, aren't you, bitch?" I said. "Every fucking minute! Your pussy is fucking sopping!"

Her mouth was still stuffed with my hard cock, so she was unable to answer. But the dampness between her legs was all the answer I needed.

I withdrew my dick. Megan panted heavily, her mouth hanging open, and drool fell to the floor in long strings.

"This is only temporary, you bitch," I said. "My cock will be right back in there in a second."

I went to the table and picked up a Hitachi wand, which was already plugged into a nearby wall socket. I returned to Megan.

"Open," I ordered. She stretched her mouth as wide as it would go. I shoved back in and resumed the face-fucking. Damn, but her little mouth felt fucking amazing. I had to make an effort not to blow my load down her throat.

I placed the head of the wand against her inner thigh, close to but not quite touching her cunt. I switched it on. The buzzing produced an immediate reaction. Megan hadn't been able to see what I'd brought back from the table, but she definitely knew what it was now. She squirmed and struggled and made squealing noises that were muffled by my thrusting dick. I saw her leg muscles working hard, muscles toned by many hours in the gym and many miles of running, and realized she was trying to bring her legs together, trying to force the buzzing wand onto her cunt and clit.

"Oh, no, baby," I said. "Not yet. I'm going to make you beg for it."

I began to trace the wand slowly up and down her both of her inner thighs, coming close to her cunt lips and clit several times, then backing away. I moved it lightly across her lower belly and shaved pubic mound. Megan whimpered around my dick as I face-fucked her. Very slowly, I moved the wand in a circle around her clit, making the circle a little smaller each time around, until the cruelly buzzing head was moving in a tight little "O" with her engorged little clitty at the center. The hard little nub was bright pink, sticking out from its little hood of flesh like a tiny cock. The muffled cries became more urgent, and I saw her try to force her pussy and clit to move so they would touch the wand. It was no use; the restraints were far too tight.

After a few minutes of teasing Megan's clit, I turned off the wand. She cried out in disappointment and frustration, a sound that felt incredible as it passed through my cock and balls. I continued fucking her mouth for a few more minutes, enjoying her helplessness, then withdrew. My cock was shiny with her salvia and my precum. Strings of spit hung from her lips. She breathed heavily.

"Did you enjoy getting face-fucked, baby?" I said.

"Yes," she said immediately. I was a little surprised. I had expected more protest. "I loved it."

I spun the wheel until Megan was completely upside down again. Her cunt was just below my chin as I stood in front of her, and my hard cock pressed against her tits. Her hair hung in a sweaty mess down onto the floor. I lowered my mouth until it was just above her clit. I breathed warm air across her clit and pussy.

"Oooohhhhhh..." she moaned. "Oh, that feels so good..."

I blew on her cunt a few more times, enjoying her moans, then began to kiss and lick and nibble her inner thighs. Her muscles quivered under my lips, and she began to beg.

"Oh, fuck, please eat my pussy, please, please, please," she whispered.

"What did you say, bitch?" I said loudly.

"Please eat my pussy! Please! I'm so fucking horny, oh, God..."

Very delicately, I flicked my tongue across her clit. Fuck, but the little thing was hard! Megan squealed with pleasure. I flicked it again, and again. Heat baked off her pussy like an oven.

With no warning, I clamped my mouth over her clit and began to nibble and suck on it vigorously. Megan screamed with pleasure. Sucking, biting, licking, my hands massaging her thighs, my cock rubbing between her tits - the sensory overload drove her crazy. She moaned and whimpered and shrieked over and over, her body taught as a bowstring, her cunt muscles pulsing, her juices seeping from between her spread cunt lips.

I stepped away for a moment and picked up a thick dildo from the table. It was black and veiny, with a large head, and had a vibrator built in. I returned to eating her clit, and slid the dildo halfway into her vag.

"Oh, fuck!" she yelled. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, please fuck me with that fucking thing!"

I obliged her. I pushed the dildo in to the hilt, then withdrew it, then pushed it back in, this time turning on the vibration. Her pussy lips were stretched tight around the dildo, which was probably at least four inches around. Incoherent babbling issued from Megan's mouth; I doubted she even knew what she was saying anymore. I fucked her with the dildo while my mouth worked her clit.

Soon the noises she was making changed, and her thighs began to quiver. I knew she was close. I slowly backed her off, slowing down gradually, then stopping. I pulled the dildo out and spun the wheel, turning her right-side up.

Her face was deeply flushed, both from pleasure and from hanging upside down for so long. She was moaning softly.

"Please, please, don't stop baby, please make me cum, oh fuck, please make me cum," she begged softly. The blindfold was still secure, I saw; Megan was trapped in a dark world of pain and pleasure and sexual frustration.

I slapped her lightly across the face. She gasped and was silent.

"That's better," I said. "You'll cum when I let you cum."

I lowered my face to her boobs and went to work on those. I'd always loved Megan's tits. They weren't large, but they were perfectly proportioned, and stuck out in a sassy and sexy way that drove me nuts. I buried my face in one, then the other, motorboating them like crazy, biting the warm flesh, sucking the nipples, massaging them roughly with both hands.

"You like having your titties manhandled?" I said. "You like having these little boobies roughed up?"

"Oh, fuck, yes," she groaned. "Yes, yes, yes..."

I showed her tits no mercy. I squeezed and pinched her nipples between my fingers while my mouth continued to feast on her breast flesh. Soon her titties were covered with red welts and bite marks, and her little nipples were swollen again, like they had been when I'd taken off the clamps.

When I'd had my fill, and Megan was panting like a racehorse, I stopped.

"Are you ready to cum now, you little lesbo slut?"

"Oh fuck yes!" she nearly screamed. "Oh, please please please, I'm so goddamned horny!"

"Good."

I removed the blindfold. She squinted and blinked, even though the room wasn't brightly lit. She looked at me with the green eyes I had found so bewitching when we'd first met. I saw a kind of desperate lust in them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Revenge
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds