• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Revenge
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Revenge

"No, she hasn't" said Vivian with satisfaction. "I was saving it for a...special occasion. I'd say this qualifies, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah," I agreed. "It does."

I got the pad of my thumb wet by slipping it into her cunt. Then, I pressed the thumb against her anus gently, and began to massage it softly, trying to loosen it up a little. It was locked up tighter than a bank vault. After a few minutes, I began to feel her sphincter muscle relax a tiny bit.

"That's right, you little lesbian whore, open up that sweet ass for me," I said. I pushed a little harder with my thumb, and heard Megan gasp through the ball gag.

"Here," said Vivian. "This might help."

She handed me a narrow, cone-shaped butt plug. It was hard red rubber. She had smeared the end with some kind of lube like Vaseline.

I took it and pressed the end against Megan's asshole. Almost immediately, the tip of the plug slipped into her ass. The narrow cone shape combined with the lube made it virtually impossible for her to keep it out. It worked much better than my thumb.

I nodded. "Nice."

Vivian gave me a friendly swat on my own ass and walked around to the side of the bench. She stepped up onto one of the runners, avoiding Megan's arm, and planted her bare ass on Megan's back. Megan grunted. Vivian crossed her booted legs and clasped her hands around her knee.

"She does make a wonderful chair," Vivian said. "Don't you, slut?" She patted Megan on the head. Megan nodded.

I continued to force the butt plug deeper and deeper into Megan's tight little hole. I felt her trying to put up resistance, but it didn't work. Soon I had the plug buried in her rectum all the way to its flared base. I pressed this flat against her ass and left it there.

Vivian nodded her approval. "Let's leave her like this for a few minutes. That plug needs time to work."

Immediately Megan began to make noises of protest around the gag, her head shaking back and forth frantically, her eyes wide. She kept saying two indistinct words over and over again, I noticed.

"What's she saying?" I asked Vivian.

"I don't know. Let's find out."

She loosened the gag and pulled the ball partway out of Megan's mouth.

"What are you trying to say, little slut?"

"It hurts!" Megan cried. "The plug! It really hurts!"

"Don't worry, whore," Vivian said with a sweet smile, and patted Megan's cheek. "Not that either of us gives a fuck whether it hurts or not, but it's only temporary. It will stop hurting once your asshole is properly stretched out, as any good whore's should be." Then she fixed the gag back into place.

"Come with me, baby," Vivian said, gesturing for me to follow her. We walked out of the little room, Vivian in the lead, and me following, watching her delectable ass the entire time. We left the room, and Vivian closed the door on Megan's muffled protests.

Outside in the main warehouse space it was much cooler, and my naked, sweaty skin immediately broke out in goosebumps. Vivian noticed this.

"Baby, are you cold? Let me warm you up."

She dropped to her knees in front of me. My cock was level with her chest. I hardly dared to hope, but was she going to...

"Would you like a nice little titty fuck, Ryan?" she cooed, lifting her boobs as if offering them to me. "Would you like to feel that hard dick sliding between these gorgeous girls?"

"Oh, God, yes," I whispered hoarsely.

Vivian smiled up at me. Her eyes, a deep brown color, glinted mischievously. "Good. We can have a little fun while our slut is enjoying her ass stretching. No sense wasting the time, is there?"

"Uh, no," I said.

"That's right, no, there isn't."

With that, she dipped three fingers between her legs and coated them in her pussy juices. She wrapped the glistening fingers around my hot shaft and smeared the juices up and down its length. I squeezed my eyes closed, willing myself not to cum as she stroked me. Then she dipped her fingers again, and smeared her natural lube between her breasts. I looked at the slick, inviting canyon of her cleavage, her exquisite brown skin gleaming, her amazingly long nipples as stiff as my cock was.

"Come on, baby. I think you know what to do." She lifted her boobs up, toying with the nipples with her forefingers, flicking them back and forth. "Just remember: no cumming allowed. Save that for Megan."

I nodded, unable to speak. Without hesitation, I slipped my engorged cock up and into the sweet warm firmness.

The tit fucking lasted about ten minutes, I think, and was pure heaven. Vivian slowed me down whenever she sensed I was close to orgasm, even making me withdraw a few times. But I didn't care. I was delirious with pleasure. Her sensual lips, glossed a liquid red, snapped playfully at my cock head when it popped up through her cleavage. A few times she managed to capture it and give it a quick suck.

"Okay, I think that's enough," she finally said, in her most commanding voice. She stood up, leaving my dick dripping with precum and bobbing in the air. "That looks like it's ready for Megan's ass. The question is, is her ass ready for you."

She opened to door to the small side room. Megan was still bound to the padded bench. Her head hung down weakly, and there was a puddle of drool beneath her mouth. Stringers of it hung down from around the ball gag. Her sweaty hair hung in a tangled mass around her face. She managed to look up at us as we entered.

"How is that sweet little rosebud, slut?" said Vivian, walking over to Megan and giving her ass a little slap. "Does it still hurt? Or has it been nicely stretched now?" She looked at me. "Come over here and take the plug out."

I obeyed, sliding it out, slowly at first until suddenly it popped out as Megan's anus snapped closed.

Vivian walked around and stood in front of Megan's head, so close that Megan's head was almost between Vivian's leather-clad legs. "He's going to ass-fuck you now," she said matter-of-factly. "For as long as he likes. He is going to blow his load into your ass. When this is done, you will thank him for it. If he tells me that you didn't, you'll pay the price. Understood?"

Megan nodded weakly.

"Good. Ryan, she is all yours." Vivian turned and left the room, bootheels clicking, and closed the door. Megan and I were alone.

Before I started on her ass, I wanted to do something else first. I walked slowly around the bench, trailing my fingers lightly across her naked, sweaty body. She shivered. I stopped directly in front of her face. Her eyes looked up at me with that whipped puppy expression. Without a word, I began to flog her face with my hard dick. It didn't hurt her, but it was humiliating, and she had no choice but to take it. She couldn't even protest, with the big ball gag in her mouth. She just took it without moving, the wet slap of flesh on flesh, over and over, across her entire face, on her neck, across her eyes.

When I decided I was finished, I moved back around to her rear. I slapped her anus a few times with my dick, enjoying the way she jerked with each smack. Then, stealing a trick from Vivian, I slid three fingers deep into Megan's sopping pussy. She moaned trough the gag and bucked against the restraints. I worked my fingers around a little, then pulled them out and smeared her fluid all over my cockhead and around her anus. Then I placed my swollen cockhead against her asshole, and began to push.

It only took a few moments before her ass relaxed a bit and my head popped in. When it did, I heard what was probably a scream but came out as a faint whine thanks to the gag. The feel of her sphincter clenched tight around the base of my cockhead was absolutely incredible. Goddamn but she was tight! No wonder the butt plug had been necessary. Her asshole was virgin.

Slowly, gently, I continued to push. The lube reduced the friction a lot, but I could still feel that tight ring of muscle gripping my shaft as it went in deeper. Megan's screams turned to moans, and her hips squirmed.

I slapped her ass hard. "Stop moving."

She obeyed immediately. I kept pushing until my shaft was buried in her rectum all the way to the balls. Then I slipped it back out until the head was the only part still inside her. After waiting a few seconds, letting the time drag out, letting Megan's apprehension build, I shoved back in with a sharp thrust. Megan's head jerked back in response, making her hair fly. I slapped her ass again, and again. I alternated cheeks, each time aiming at one of the slutty little tattoos.

A savage rhythm established itself. Thrust in, smack, pull out, smack, repeat. The pleasure coursing through my cock was beyond belief. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep this up for long before cumming.

Fuck it, I thought. That's what I'm here for, isn't it?

I began to thrust harder and faster, and I realized Megan was moving her hips in sync with me. Every time I pushed in, she arched her hip upward as much as her restraints would allow. I realized she was trying to let me in even deeper. She wanted more of me in her ass. She was loving it!

Knowing that my bitchy lesbian ex-girlfriend was actually getting off on having her anal cherry popped against her will, and by me no less, finally pushed me over the edge. My balls tightened suddenly, and a muscle at the root of my cock pulsed hard. Fireworks exploded in my head and I was dimly aware of having stopped my thrusting, leaving my cock buried deep in Megan's ass. Warm wetness flooded the tight little space occupied by my cockhead. My dick throbbed and pulsed with intense pleasure.

"Aaaahhhhh, fuuuuuck!" I screamed, my head thrown back. I grabbed Megan's ass cheeks roughly, as if they were handles on a wild amusement park ride. Which, as far as I was concerned at that moment, is exactly what they were.

Slowly, gradually, the ecstasy faded into a warm glow. I felt my cock begin to soften, and pulled it out of Megan's asshole. As I did, I noticed a big pool of juices on the black leather below her pussy. The little bitch had cum too!

Shaking my head briefly to clear it a little, I said, "You came without permission, didn't you? I don't think your mistress will be very happy about that."

"Gauuuuuuuuugggg! Haaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhh!" Megan was trying to scream something but the enormous gag butchered her words.

I had just decided to remove the gag so I could enjoy hearing her protests when the door opened and Vivian entered. She was fully dressed now, in a sharp business suit and high heels. Megan and I both looked at her.

"Did you break her in?" Vivian asked me.

"Yeah, I did," I replied with satisfaction. "She's officially an anal whore now."

"Good, good." She smiled down at Megan. "How was it, little slut? Did Ryan do a good job popping your asshole?"

Megan nodded vigorously.

"I think the slut wants to speak, Ryan. Remove her gag."

I did so, unstrapping it and dropping it to the floor. Megan's breath came through her mouth in loud, harsh pants. Drool slicked her chin.

"Oh, God, yes, mistress, it was wonderful! It really hurt at first until I just gave up and stopped fighting! Then it felt incredible." Megan looked at me, and lowered her eyes. "Thank you for ass-fucking me," she said softly. "I never imagined it could feel so good."

"Hmm." Vivian didn't seem to care about this one way or another. She turned to me, and took me by the shoulders, and looked me straight in the face. Her deep eyes captured me.

"Ryan," she said. Her scent was in my nostrils, making my head a little swimmy. "I have a proposal. Do you want to know what it is?"

"Yes," I said, a little unsteadily. "Of course."

"My proposal is that ownership of little slave Megan here be transferred to you."

There was dead silence in the room. From far away, I could hear water dripping, from a leaky faucet or a broken pipe. Megan was the first to speak.

"But mistress! I belong to you! You can't do this! I'm not even straight! I only enjoyed his cock because I knew you were in control of the scene!"

Vivian went down on one knee and took Megan's chin in her hand. She raised Megan's face to hers. She planted a deep, passionate kiss on Megan's lips, lingering over it, savoring it. When she broke the kiss, Megan's eyes were shut and she was panting.

"Little whore, you don't understand. You are my slave, which means I am free to do anything I want with you. Including giving you to another mistress. Or master, in this case. You have no say in the matter."

Understanding dawned on Megan's face. "This was the plan all along, wasn't it? You told me this was just another stage in my training, but it wasn't. You tricked me!"

Vivian slapped her lightly, reprimanding her. "No, slut. I never play tricks. This was indeed another stage in your training. You have now learned to submit to another person no matter who that person is, if your mistress orders you to do so. You have also learned that true submission means doing anything - anything - you are told. Including being transferred to another dominant."

While this conversation was happening, I was trying to get my mind around the idea of myself as a dom. As a master. As Megan's owner. I wasn't sure I could do it, as much as I had enjoyed tonight's experience. The idea had never even occurred to me.

Vivian asked me, "Ryan, what do you think? Does this notion have any appeal for you?" She regarded me with her bewitching eyes, eyes that seemed to see right into my core.

I looked from Vivian to Megan, bound and helpless on the bench, and realized just how much I had enjoyed the evening. Being in total control of Megan not only got me off, but it made me feel fulfilled, somehow. In my mind I heard her cries of pain and pleasure, saw her eyes wide with apprehension and her mouth gagged, felt her submissiveness radiating from her like a beacon. And I knew how much Megan had enjoyed being dominated by me, lesbian or not.

I didn't answer directly, but instead said, "You should know she had an orgasm without permission while being ass-fucked. I'm assuming this is a no-no."

Vivian frowned at Megan. "Oh, yes, that is most definitely a no-no. And she knows it perfectly well." Then Vivian turned to me again. "But the question is: do you want to become her dom? If so, then the question of punishment for this transgression is yours to decide. What will it be, Ryan?"

I took one more look down at Megan's sweaty, restrained body, and knew my answer.

"Oh, hell yes," I said softly, never taking my eyes from Megan. She had her head tilted up as far as she could, and was looking at me with mascara-smeared eyes. "I want this little slut to submit to me."

Vivian sighed with satisfaction. "I'm glad. For a few minutes I was beginning to doubt whether you would step up, Ryan." She patted Megan's head. "Do with her as you will. She is now your slave."

Megan didn't say a word. Her eyes flicked back and forth between Vivian and me.

Vivian walked to the door, then turned to look at Megan a final time. "Goodbye, Megan, my little whore. Be a good little sub for your new master." Then she was gone.

Megan and I stared at each other for a long time then. But, naturally, she was the first to drop her gaze. When she did, I laughed.

"We are going to have a lot of fun together, slave," I said, raising my leg and using her back as a footrest. "The first order of business is to come up with an appropriate punishment for you. You came without permission, after all. Some of the rules you're familiar with will change, but not that one. You will not have an orgasm unless you ask for and receive permission from me. Is that clear, slave?" I nudged her in the ribs with my foot for emphasis.

A low mumble came from Megan's mouth. Her head was hanging down.

I grabbed her hair and yanked her head up. Her eyes flew open. Her mouth opened too, and a small, strangled "gawk" sound came out of it.

"I said, is that clear?"

After a moment, and another jerk on her hair, she finally submitted. I smiled with satisfaction at her answer.

"Yes, master."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Revenge
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds