Revenge of the Defrocked Psychologist Ch. 01

"Very good Maria, see the joy you find in obeying. Tell me about yesterday."

"Dr. Baker, I did something I haven't done in years, I took him in my mouth."

"Go on."

"Raymond was in the shower. I went over, leaned on the bathroom door. He got out rubbing a towel in his hair, but I was looking at his..."

She paused.

"Say it. It's naughty, but you've been naughty, haven't you Maria?"

"Yes I have, thanks to you Dr. Baker. His cock. I was thinking how strong it was, how I'd loved having it inside me over the last few days, and how long it'd been since I'd had it in my mouth. I remembered that he loved it, that it made him feel good."

"How long since you sucked his cock Maria?"

"When the Monica Lewinsky thing happened I saw how demeaning it was, how it forced a woman into a submissive position. After that I refused to do it."

"But what have you learned from me, what have you learned about yourself?"

"Submission is pleasant and enjoyable."

"So what did you do when you saw his cock?"

"I said, 'Raymond, it's been too long,' dropped to my knees, took the crown in my mouth, rotated my head, bathed it with my tongue, got it real wet.

"Initially he was shocked, but he got over it. Deciding to see how much of him I could swallow, taking my time, stretching my jaw, building up my saliva, I forced a bit more into my mouth with each thrust of my head, kept going until he reached the back of my mouth."

"What happened then?"

"It was strange Dr. Baker, so unlike me. My jaw hurt, my lips were numb, the tile floor was hard, I started to gag, but I held him there. I was at his mercy. That's why I'd stopped oral sex, that helplessness, letting a man control you, it should be demeaning, but it was exciting, arousing."

"Maria, it's not unlike you at all. You've served the community and those close to you with your brains and energy for years, never asking whether it was comfortable. Why not serve those closest to you with the body you work so hard to keep in shape, with your carnality, with uninhibited unbounded passion, not caring if it's comfortable.

"And think of the benefit to you. As hard as you've worked to get to the top, to stay on top, to project the proper image to the world, letting someone you trust exercise control over you is freedom. No struggle, no need to decide, just obey. Think how rewarding our relationship has been."

"You're right Dr. Baker. With you I just listen and obey, it feels good."

"I knew you'd understand. Tell me, what happened next."

"My husband's eyes were shut, jaw slack. Seeing the pleasure my mouth brought him I reached for his testicles; he opened his beautiful blue eyes, looked at me, said, 'Feels wonderful dear.'

"I can't tell you how excited that made me. Letting him slip from my mouth I smiled and said, 'Do you prefer your blow jobs wet and sloppy, or neat?' Dr. Baker I don't even know what that means, it just came out of me."

"What did he say?"

He said, "'Your choice honey,' so I took hold of his penis - I mean cock - pressed it to my face, sniffed it, said, 'So thick and big,' wrapped my hands on the shaft, pumped, looked at him. His eyes were huge, wondering what had come over me, I hadn't sucked his cock in years and never rubbed it on my face. I kissed the head, swallowed him, moaning, 'Mmmmmm,' as my lips slid down him.

"My jaw ached, my knees hurt, but I took my time, teased a bit. It had been years since I'd had him in my mouth and I went slow, savoring the sensation of being stuffed with dick.

"After several minutes I let him slip from my mouth, held his cock with one hand, palmed his balls with the other. The shaft was hard and warm and I licked it from root to tip, then dropped my head, sucked his balls into my mouth, pushed them out with my tongue, licked his perineum, swallowed his cock, shifted the position of my head, swallowed another inch.

"My face was stuffed with dick, I was at his mercy, felt his power and strength, like I was back in college and he the all-knowing department head. I was so turned on."

"Maria, you said that sex was never better than when you were in college. The reason is you were willing to surrender. After all, surrendering your power to me arouses you."

"You're right Dr. Baker."

"That's why we get together, so I can help you understand parts of you you've tried to bury. I'm proud of you; with me, with your husband you had the courage to give up control. That's not weakness, but wisdom. When you realized being under his control aroused you what did you do?"

"I placed his hand atop my head."

"Good. What did he do?'

"His eyes popped open, I guess he had trouble believing it, but I bobbed my head, licked the crown and underside of his shaft, every half dozen strokes or so went full depth.

"Still, while he kept his hand on my head, he was tentative, so I covered his hand with mine and pushed my face into him. He understood, started exercising more and more control until he was directing the movements of my face on his dick.

"As he did I coddled his balls, felt them tighten, knew he was close, sucked harder, bobbed faster. My saliva flowed down his shaft, the impact of my face on his dick made a sharp, 'Wwockk,' each time I hit bottom.

"His cock jerked, twitched, swelled, spewed gobs of cream. I tried to swallow it all, but was out of practice and pulled my head back. Sperm, hot and sticky, lept from his cock onto my breasts but I wanted him to know I'd caught some so I opened my mouth, showed him the pool of cum, pushed my tongue forward, drove a wave over my lip onto my chin, closed my mouth, swallowed, moaned as it slid down my throat.

"Later, in bed, I did something I've always said woman shouldn't do, exchange sex for favors; I felt like I owed it to you. I'd told him about you, how much I liked you, that you were looking for work. Now I told him if he met with you, that the end of the day was best, and found you gig work his hot little wife would make it worth his while. He said, "Yes,' men do that when you're fondling their dick. Since I'm going to a conference this weekend how about Friday at 5:00?"

"Perfect Maria. I'm proud of you and the progress you've made. Now let's review. What will I do for you?"

"Create a safe place, a place where I'll lay down all responsibility, surrender all power, drop the veneer of respectability and professionalism, to serve myself and others with my body, my carnality, a place without hard decisions or difficult cases, where all I need do is obey. Will it be soon Dr. Baker?"

"Very soon Maria. And what will you do for me?"

"Obey, serve, surrender, trust."

"Good Maria. I have instructions for your subconscious. It will process them, absorb them, consider them its own thoughts and desires. Ready?"

"Yes, Dr. Baker."

"You have falsely believed you show strength by trying to tame strong personalties, but that's not strength, it's weakness, it demonstrates an inability to deal with strength. True strength would be embracing my power, molding yourself to it, submitting to it."

"I understand Dr. Baker."

Motioning her towards me I said, "Who has the power in our relationship?"

"You do Dr. Baker."

Slipping a hand behind her head I said, "What does that mean?"

She said, "I submit and serve," and brought her mouth to mine for a long kiss.

* * * * *

Recalling last week's curiously vague description, when Dawn opened Dr. McMichael's computer the next morning she scrolled to the notes for my session. Dr. McMichaels had again let the session run long and while the notes indicated substantial progress, they remained unspecific and lacked personal information. Dawn made a mental note to keep an eye on Josephine Baker.

* * * * *

It was Friday afternoon; the Blade Behavioral Sciences Building was near empty, the students gone, much of the staff had left early. The few remaining people were packing up.

There was an easy familiarity to it. I walked past the auditorium where, as a freshman I'd taken a class taught by Raymond Bier - one of those survey classes where you never meet the instructor, instead being fobbed off on a cadre of graduate students - but still, as did my friends, I had a crush on him. Some, interested, dropped by his office, but by then Maria had her way; he was safely monogamous.

I hadn't bothered, for I'd befriended several of the office staff - always a great source of information - and learned of Dr. Bier's Dionysian appetites, a child born within nine months of a marriage, continued philandering, eventual taming.

The door to his office was open. My name hadn't rung a bell, but he'd remember me. Men did. Five feet seven inches tall, 115 pounds, natural "D's" on a 34-24-33 inch figure, dress size two, dark brown eyes that could express anything from ingenue to whore, dark brown shoulder length hair, full lips on a heart shaped face; yeah, men remember me.

I knocked. He was gorgeous. A few silver hairs, but trim and fit in a magnificent Tom Ford light blue suit, cologne fresh and light.

There was a flash of recognition in his eyes; he held out his hand; "Raymond Bier."

Reaching for it I said, "Josephine Baker, I was a student here."

His handshake was firm and his smile, which had made generations of co-eds cream in their jeans, as radiant as ever.

"Yes, I recall. I apologize for not recognizing the name. Please take off your coat and sit down."

I did; what he saw was not what he expected. On my visits to his wife I'd worn a sweater, loose fitting pants, flat shoes, pulled my hair into a pony tail, minimal make-up. A carefully crafted up-scale bohemian look; I knew it and my fit slender body would appeal to her, cause her to let down her guard. That was the person she'd described to her husband.

Now he was seeing a young professional who'd weaponized her looks. My knee length black leather skirt, long sleeved black button-down shirt, and black pumps said I was beautiful, knew it, knew how to use it, didn't mind doing so. It didn't say come get me, it said if we get this deal done maybe I'll come get you and although you know I won't, you'll do th deal anyway, just for the fantasy.

There was no surprise on his face. I was impressed

"Dr. Bier, I appreciate your making the time to see me."

"My pleasure, my wife speaks the world of you. I'm surprised she didn't mention you'd been a student here. Did you stay in the field after graduation? What kind of work are you interested in?"

Handing him a resume I said, "I did. I'm a psychologist, although at the moment my license is suspended. Your wife was on the review panel, she talked the other members into lengthening the Board's suggested sanction, effectively putting me out of business."

Was I serious? Was this a bad joke? The look on my face indicated the former. Then I confirmed it.

"And no Raymond, I didn't tell your pretty wife."

Sliding my resume across his desk he said, "I'm not sure what your game is young lady, but I can't help you and I'll be informing Dr. McMichaels."

Reaching for my pendent I said, "Before you do, there's something you should see."

* * * * *

In a deep hypnotic state Dr. Raymond Bier recounted his life, his account consistent with his wife's. When he, a professor, got a beautiful undergraduate pregnant he'd married her, but his resolve to be faithful didn't last much past the honeymoon. All those beautiful young women looking at him with love struck eyes; he wanted them all, had more than his share.

"Raymond darling, how long since you fucked a woman other than Maria?"

"Three months ago, at a conference."

"And I'd thought you'd been faithful. I'm proud of you. How often do you get it on the side?"

"Three to four times a year, pretty much at conferences. I'm out of town, run into a former lover, someone I can trust."

"A shame, a stallion like you, a few times a year in secret. You had quite the reputation as a cocksman, do you miss it?"

"Every frickin' day."

"I bet you do. Would you like to fuck me?"

"Who wouldn't, you're spectacular. My wife said you were pretty, but that was an understatement."

"I dressed down for her darling. Raymond, I'm thinking of a whole new life for you, a life where you'd have several lovers, including me. What do you think?"

"It's tempting of course, but I love my wife, my family, and don't want a divorce."

"No Raymond, no divorce, Maria would be part of it."

"You don't know Maria."

"Oh, but I do. I've been inside her head, like I'm inside yours. She told me about your history, about all the women who've known your bed. I'm going to help you reclaim that part of you, build a world in which it will thrive, all with your lovely wife's happy participation."

"How?"

"I'll create a new kind of family. Me on top, you a step below, the others subservient. Not slaves, but people who recognize that just as our natures are to be served, theirs are to serve."

A disconcerted look flashing across his face he said, "A step below?"

"Yes darling, you don't expect me to give up control do you, and in any case it's inevitable. Each time I hypnotize you your mind grows accustomed to obeying the holder of the gem. It becomes second nature."

He said, "Still, it's impossible, Maria would never agree...," then, thinking about their sex play of the last few days, said, anger in his voice, "What have you done to her?"

"I take it you like the changes."

"What did you do?"

"I got in her head, like I'm in yours, and you, like she, love the changes I've made, don't you dear. Your wife's life has been about service; she serves society's concept of the appropriate with her behavior, her clients in her private practice. She mentors young women, researches and publishes, is active in the community; devoted wife, doting mother, imagine the strain on her.

"I'm showing her a different kind of service, a service free of the demands of respectability, where stripped of society's strictures, she'll serve our and her own carnal needs, a place where she can relax and rejuvenate, ready herself to project a persona of casual perfection to the world.

"As I teach her to respect her own nature, I'll teach her to respect ours, accept that we'll never be satisfied by traditional monogamy. She'll become part of a new family devoted to serving our needs."

"What about Charles and Madison?"

"Don't worry, I'll handle them. Now I'm going to count from ten to one. At one your conscious mind will re-engage. It won't recall our conversation, but your subconscious will treat it as its own thoughts and desires. You'll also recall wanting me from the moment I walked in, willing to risk everything for me."

* * * * *

At, One," he stood, walked around his desk, brought his lips to mine; his tongue, strong and assertive, entered my mouth. I ran a finger the length of his dick; his hand moved to my chest, covered a breast. I nipped his ear lobe, whispered, "You're going to love them darling, bigger than your wife's, even bigger than Dawn's," and with a happy growl he unbuttoned my shirt, moved his hand inside, said, "They're perfect." U slipped out of my shirt, reached back, undid my bra, cupped my heavy breasts, held them up. Raymond said, "So beautiful," brought his mouth to mine. Our tongues danced and dueled, frolicked and fought; his hands explored my breasts, fingers lightly running across the bottoms, up the sides, along the tops, avoiding my nipples until my nipples, throbbing with need, felt like they'd explode. He stroked them with his thumbs.

"Eeennnnyyyyyyaaahhhhhhhh."

Holding my right breast he bent forward, took my areola in his mouth, circled his tongue on the hard point at its center. I let out a groan, cradled his head, said, "Play with them, show me how you want me," and he worked nipple and areola with lips, tongue, and teeth, moved from one to the other, feasting on breast. Dropping my head, my hair swinging behind me, I arched my back, drove my breast into his mouth, dug my fingers in his short brown hair, held him as hyperactive lips and tongue made sweet love to my mammaries.

It was wonderful and while I knew I could enjoy this all day, I'd scheduled a phone call. To his disappointed moan I moved him from my chest, said, "Let's get this off," unbuttoned his shirt, pushed it from his body. My arms round his shoulders, I kissed him, this time less hungry, more intimate. He pulled me to him, my breasts crushed on his chest.

When the kiss ended I shook my head, straightened my hair, and turning to the office's expensive leather couch said, "How many co-eds have you fucked on that?"

"None. Maria made me get rid of its predecessor."

"Let's break it in."

We sat and I curled my body into him, held his chin, kissed his mouth. He worked the belt buckle and clasp of my leather skirt free, I shimmied out of them, wearing only heels and a lacy red thong.

His phone rang.

"Who is it my love?"

"Maria."

"Answer it."

"What?"

"Trust me."

With doubt in his voice he said, "Hello," listened, said, "You're right, Josephine's an amazing young woman, sexy, smart, charming. I'm sure I can help her. How is the preparation for your paper going..., oh, having trouble focusing, keep thinking about my dick."

As he spoke I licked his neck, suckled his nipples, kissed down his body, settled on the floor between his legs, whispered, "On speaker."

"Maria, let me put you on speaker."

He did and I heard Maria say, "Honey, I can't get your dick out of my mind."

Undoing his pants I wrapped my fingers on his shaft, squeezed; sticky pre-cum oozed out and Raymond, whimpering in joy, said, "I've pulled it out dear."

Twisting my hand on the shaft I drove pre-cum onto the crown, licked it, savored the strong musky taste, rotated my palm on the lubricated surface.

Maria said, "The other night, when I was sucking your cock, it'd been such a long time, I was afraid I'd forgotten how."

Raymond said "You were fine dear, you're a natural cock-sucker."

Voice delighted Maria said, "Really, well then I have a proposal. If you find Josie work I promise you an especially delicious blow job, a lot of delicious blow jobs. I'll stuff my face with you, swallow your cum."

I pried Raymond's shoes off his feet, moved his pants off his legs, kissed his cock, pulled back. A line of pre-cum stretched from my lower lip to his crown. Moving forward I slurped it into my mouth, whispered, "What she's doing?"

"What are you doing Maria?"

"Thinking of your dick, twisting my fingers in my pussy."

"Your cunt?"

"Yes, my cunt."

I stroked my nipples and Raymond said, "Maria, play with your nipples."

"Oh yes, feels so nice."

I twisted mine, Raymond said, "Harder."

"Eeennnyaaaahhhhhhhh."

"Harder."

"Yesss, eeeennnnnyaaaahhhhhhhhh."

"Harder!"

"Oh yesssss, eeennnnnnnnyaaaaahhhhhhhhh."

I stroked my nipples, grimaced as if in pain.

"Til it hurts."

"Oh yes, oh god yesssss, eeeeennnnnnn nnnyyyaaaaahhhhhhhhhh."

Letting a thick wad of saliva drool onto his cock-head I stretched my jaw, took him in my mouth, rotated my head on him, moved him around inside my face.

Raymond cried out, "Damn," and Maria said, "Are you thinking about your dirty wife, playing with your cock, does your magnificent tool feel good?"

His tool encased in my warm wet mouth, my tongue gliding on its head and shaft, he said, "Never better."

I reached between my legs, diddled my clit. Raymond said, "Maria play with your clit."

"Yes dear, oh yes, oh, oh, yes, it feels so good good good good."

"You wish you were here, on your knees, worshiping my cock, don't you Maria?"

Voice choked with need Maria said, "Yes."

I worked up his length, let him slip from my mouth, wrapped my tits around him, dropped another glob of heavy spit onto the cock-head, rotated my breasts on his shaft, lowered my head, swiped my tongue on him each time he emerged from the canyon of my breasts.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds