Revenge of the Defrocked Psychologist Ch. 01

"Imagine me fucking your tits Maria, imagine me coming all over them."

"Oh Raymond, my god, my pussy's on fire. Raymond I'm going to, going to, going to come, going to..."

I swallowed her husband, moved tightly compressed lips and enthusiastic tongue down his length. He moaned, but it was his wife, squeaking in delight, who came first, obscenities tumbling from her refined mouth - "Yes oh fucking yes, oh fucking shit yes" - that would have shocked her sophisticated clientele.

He exploded; I drank his thick heavy semen.

* * * * *

Sitting together on the couch I played with Raymond's cock as he said, "Maria, I want to thank you for sending Josie to see me. I'll enjoy working with her. She's such a sexy young woman, you sure you won't be jealous?"

Maria said, "I'm past jealously darling, a man like you should be surrounded by beautiful women. And Josie's wonderful, emanates strength, power, competency."

Raymond said, "Let's invite her to the house, throw some steaks on the grill."

"That's a great idea, but I'll need to discharge her as a patient first. I expect to do so during our next session. I'll ask Dawn to get her in as quickly as possible."

Raymond said, "Why not stay late Monday, see her after your last appointment?"

"Great idea. Will you let her know?"

"I will. Are you ready for tomorrow's presentation?"

"I will be, I needed you to take the edge off."

I squeezed Raymond's dick. I had edge to go.

* * * * *

Raymond and Maria's home was beautiful and while the bedroom needed tweaking - I like mirrors - the large firm bed, bathed in the natural light filtered through the backyard's cherry trees, was perfect.

Raymond was between my legs, holding my foot, pressing his lips to my toes, teasing his tongue across the tip of each, rolling his tongue between them. He slipped my big toe into his mouth, sucked on it, grazed its pad with his teeth, gave the other toes the same treatment, slid his hands to my calves and, holding my leg, trailed his tongue along my instep.

"Feels wonderful, do the bottom please."

He dragged his tongue from my heel to toes, did it again, took each toe back in his mouth, sucked on it.

He had a talented mouth.

I said, "My clit darling," and moving forward he draped my legs over his shoulders, took a deep breath, imbibing the thick heavy scent of my arousal. I spread my pussy, touched my clit with a red nail.

"Right here lover."

Saying, "That's where they're usually kept," he gave it a sweet soft kiss, moved down, plunged his tongue into my pussy, was rewarded with a mouthful of sticky juice. Sighing in pleasure he swirled his tongue inside me, relishing my moans, my undulating body, then tilting his head forward lapped up my labia, slapped my clit with his tongue, slipped his tongue inside my sex, returned to my bright red clit, sucked it into his mouth.

Rolling my nipples between my fingers I said, "Professor, you belong between my legs."

He trapped my clit between his lips, sucked harder.

"Put your fingers inside me."

He did, and two fingers pumped in my sopping pussy as his tongue traced circles on my clit, then battered the pink nub with quick licks, added a third finger to the two corkscrewing inside me.

My body covered with sweat, my short staccato moans merged into one. Juice dripped from my pussy, the room stank of sex, and he kept going. The pressure grew, expanded, swelled. I was ready, ready to explode, needed to explode, and twisting my nipples cried, "Oh fuck yeah," went off, wrapping my legs around his head, shoving my pussy onto his face. Waterfalls of colors cascading in my mind I felt it, another orgasm, trapped inside, needing out.

Digging my nails into his scalp I said, "Keep eating me darling."

He did, lapping my clit, fingering my snatch. My body tensed, tightened, then, as if outside of time, it paused for the briefest moment before all hell let loose and I came, waves of thick fluid gushed around his fingers, my legs fell from his shoulders, I said, "Professor, fuck me."

He was on me. I grabbed his cock, held it to my pussy, pushed my cunt onto him.

He dug his arms under my shoulders, held me in place, drove his tongue into my mouth, but, used to his wife, slipped his cock into my pussy.

Not what I needed.

Tearing my mouth from his I said, "Professor fuck the shit out of me."

Growling, he slammed into me, drove me into the mattress, pulled his cock out until only the tip remained inside, thrust deep and hard. The animal in him, never buried too deep, returned and he grabbed my legs, lifted my ass from the bed, and, my feet on his chest, fucked me. I yelped my delight; Raymond bent my legs further back until my feet were even with my head, plunged deeper inside.

"Fucking god, fuck the shit out of me."

He powered into me, juice squirted around his cock, splattered his thighs; my pussy made sucking sounds each time he pulled out; my tits bounced; my sweat slicked black hair was plastered to my cheeks. Raymond, loving the sight of my writhing hot body, wrapped his arms around my thighs, lifted me higher, fucked me harder.

I'd wanted to fuck this man for years. Best to take my time.

"Raymond, put me down, I want to lick my cunt cream from your dick."

Raymond lowered me, I rolled over, took him in my mouth, sucked my juice from him. Raymond grasped my hair, moved me up and down his dick, slipped two fingers into my pussy from behind.

Rotating my hips on those fingers I let his dick slip from my mouth, licked his balls, then sat up, swung a leg over him, placed his cock on my pussy, impaled myself.

"Think about it, soon you and I will do it right here so your pretty little wife can join us. Kiss me."

Pulling me to him, he did. Groaning into his mouth I rode him, slid my hips back and forth, worked hot cock with tight twat. Hands on my hips, he moved with me. I dragged my heavy breasts across his chest; Raymond reached down, cupped my breasts, thumbed my nipples, dropped his head, sucked an areola into his mouth, ran his tongue in circles on it, the side of his tongue grazed my nipple.

Our frenzied fuck of a few minutes ago was the appetizer, this the entree. I closed my eyes as he feasted on my breasts, they merging with my pussy in a cauldron of intense magical delight. We fucked on, tension and joy mounting. I was a balloon, being filled, approaching my capacity, reaching my capacity, exceeding my capacity, ready to burst.

It was time for dessert.

Swivelling off of him onto all fours, my hands resting on the headboard, my wiggling butt facing him, I looked over my shoulder, hair across my face, said, "Fuck me."

He grabbed my slender hips, drove his cock into me. I braced myself, shoved back.

"Oh fucking yes, fuck my pussy."

His balls slapped against my legs.

My weight on a forearm I reached down, fingered my clit.

His hands slid under my body, mauled my swinging breasts, rolled my nipples, fucked me hard, gave me what I wanted, gave me more, for releasing my breasts he twisted his fingers in my hair, pulled my head back, said, "You sexy bitch."

"Fuck me stud, fuck me."

I squealed, howled, my cunt spasmed. I cradled his balls, squeezed; they quivered, tightened, and cum charged up his cock, flooded my cunt. My wails became incoherent yelps, my belly shook and shivered, lights filled my mind, sweat soaked my skin, my body was a bucking bronco over which I had no control until I collapsed, felt the soft cotton sheet on my overheated skin, dwelled in the sweet sensations permeating me.

Raymond said, "Can I get you a glass of water my love?"

I lifted my head, pushed the hair from my face, said, "Thank you, yes."

A talented lover, a thoughtful lover, my lover.

* * * * *

I hypnotized Raymond on Saturday and Sunday mornings, found in him a ready-made subject. Already dominant, willing to experiment, profligate, happy with multiple lovers, happy to share lovers, there was no trouble incorporating his wife into his new life. The difficult issue would be his children, but I had time.

On Sunday afternoon, after a long fuck, I gave him the unexpurgated, non-G rated version of the material I'd submitted to the Board.

I'd prepared his mind: he read it, loved it, found in it a new kind of family, his kind of family.

* * * * *

Upon arriving at work on Monday Dawn was surprised that Dr. McMichaels had made an appointment for me, was even more surprised that it was after working hours. When asked, her invariably professional boss bubbled that she, "Just wanted to help Josie get on with her life."

Dr. McMichaels did not make appointments; Dr. McMichaels did not call patients by their first names.

The surprises mounted. With ten minutes remaining in Patricia Patterson's session Dr. McMichaels buzzed Dawn into her office, where opening the blinds, putting on heavy red lipstick, pulling the clips from her bun and combing out her thick brown hair, she said she'd let Ms. Patterson go early, that I'd be arriving soon, that Dawn was free to leave. Dawn, suspicious and worried, said, "If it's no trouble ma'am I'd like to stay and do some research on your computer. It shouldn't take long, maybe fifteen, twenty minutes."

Maria McMichaels said that would be fine.

* * * * *

In a deep hypnotic trance Maria said, "You'll create a safe place for me, a place where I'll lay down all responsibility, surrender all power, drop the veneer of respectability, serve others, satisfy their and my animal natures. A place where there are no hard decisions, no difficult cases, where all I need do is obey."

"And why can I do this for you?"

"Because I obey you, trust you, serve you. Will it be soon Dr. Baker?"

"Very soon. I've selected a partner."

"Who?"

"Your husband. I seduced him Friday night, we made love all weekend. He's perfect: handsome, great in bed, strong personality, someone you trust, and, like me, you owe him Maria. Just as you wronged me by shutting down my clinic, you wronged him by trying to make him monogamous. Now you have the opportunity to make up for it."

"I promise, I won't let you or Raymond down."

"I know you won't Maria."

"Dr. Baker were you there when I called Raymond this weekend?"

"Yes."

"Did I do good?"

"Very good."

* * * * *

Josie and Josephine Baker being common names it took awhile, but Dawn's search eventually led her to the entry in the minutes of the Psychological Licensing Board suspending the license of a woman named Josephine Baker. The minutes, however, contained neither a photograph nor personal information. Was it her Josephine Baker?

She knew how to find the answer. Her boss' computer had access to the Board's confidential files and Dawn, who'd been asked by Dr. McMichaels on several occasions to link her to them, knew the password. She also knew she didn't have the authority to review them. She considered calling her fiancé to ask what he thought - she'd confided to him her concerns about Dr. McMichaels - but Martin, in medical school, was bound by the same confidentiality rules as she. She'd not implicate him in her action.

Dr. McMichaels and Dr. Bier had been good to her.

Dr. McMichaels was her hero, her role model. She wanted a career, a life just like hers.

Dawn would do anything for her boss.

Fifteen minutes later Dawn closed the link. Not only was the Josie Baker sitting with her boss the woman who'd lost her license, Dr. McMichaels was the person most responsible for suspending it. Josie Baker had not disclosed this on her intake forms or, as shown by Dr. McMichaels' session notes, since. Now the boss was acting strange. Dawn could bust into the office to denounce Josie Baker, but it would be clear she'd accessed confidential information. Dr. McMichaels would be required to report it; Dawn would lose her license before she got it. Even worse, Dawn's impropriety would discredit her suspicions of Josie Baker.

There was an alternative. Dr. Bier had access to the Board's confidential records. She'd tell him about the Board's minutes, his wife's behavior, Dawn's concerns. He'd follow up, find what she'd found, intervene.

She punched in his number, explained it to him. He said he'd check on it, be right there, asked her to stay to make sure his wife was okay, asked she keep it confidential.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds