Rite of Rights

"It's still hard, you sly old goat!" She whispered delightedly into his ear. "Are you hard for me? ...for you birthday present?"

"Mmmm-hummm." The man continued to noisily suck on her nipples.

"Ohhh, that's nice." Tina's mother rewarded Mr. Chow's enthusiasm by gently rubbing his dick inside his pants. "Mr. Chow, I'm so hot for you too. Touch my pussy, please."

Tina stood totally flabbergasted by her mother's instantaneous change from concerned mother to wanton slut. Yesterday's accidental interruption and her curious intrusion earlier led her to believe she could handle the worst of her mother's dementia, but she had never witnessed her actual transformation. Watching her own mother fall into disgusting disgrace both sickened her and heightened her need to take care of her. The scene drained her thoughts, but her emotions raged against each other. She shook her head slowly. How much of her life could she spend Ôhelping' her mother? The obscenity, yet the desperation of the situation baffled her.

Mr. Chow did indeed move one hand from Cynthia's fat breasts. He poked it daringly between her muscular thighs. Tina's mother opened her legs as matter of course. She leaned over the shorter man trying to push his pants down farther as she rhythmically pumped his rock hard oriental shaft of joy. Both had left, on the floor with their clothes, any notice of the young daughter in attendance. They toyed with each other's private places building up their mutual need until neither could stand the fondling and petting and sucking and jacking anymore.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me!" Tina's mother panted. She pulled the old man's head off her chest, turned swiftly around, and leaned over a fat cart of dirty clothes. She wriggled her butt inviting him to enter her from behind. "Please, please."

Mr. Chow wasted no time. He stepped out of his pants and pulled off his shirt. Immediately he grabbed his reddened dick and held her bouncing buns open as he jabbed its length between them.

"Ahhh, now force me with it. Force me with your fucking cock. Press it in. Ram it. Dammit! Oh, yes, Jab it all the way in!" She begged and begged.

Mr. Chow dutifully complied he shot his cock forward slapping her butt with his thighs. Pulling back swiftly, he rammed it in again. Then grabbing the sides of her ass tightly he began a fierce tug of war with her butt.

Tina's imagination and curiosity woke her from her conundrum. Just where was the old oriental's prick, in her pussy or her asshole? From her angle she couldn't be sure, but from the desperate look on her mother's face it didn't seem to matter. To Tina's mind though it certainly did. Did her mother need sex so much she would take a man in her ass? She had to know.

She shuffled quietly around to the other side of the humping dry cleaner. She could have be playing the tuba for all the notice they gave her. Both were grunting like animals and spending all of their energies trying maximize the strength of the man's cock thrusting into the woman's body. But where was he thrusting? Tina's face was barely a yard from the man's sweating body and she still couldn't see. She noticed her mother's hand was also working between her legs, and she moved closer to her mother and knelt down, peering closely at their coupling.

Her mother's hand was feverishly rubbing and pinching the clitoral folds of her pussy, and directly behind her passionate self abuse, a pulsing red shaft ground its puffy head into her mother's juicy, hot cunt. Tina involuntarily exhaled her held breath. Then startling her, she heard her mother's voice whisper to her.

"I love you Tina. Kiss me. Let me know you still love me."

Before she realized it. Tina spun around and she hugged her mother's naked, rocking back, and she pressed her lips boldly upon her mother's. "Oh, I do. I always will." She choked back her tears as their lips parted.

Her mother shook her body rippling a tremor of ecstasy throughout. Her eyes shut completely, and she began to wail like a witch. "Aaahhhh, yes YES! Ooooohhh. Uuuunng." Her body convulsed for several seconds, as Mr. Chow continued to force his dick into her burning body. His grunting was earnest but modest in comparison, and he clamped his teeth together forming a grimace of his internal lust. Cynthia stared blankly at her daughter as the oriental shopkeeper continued to plug her sensitized cunt with his meat. She saw the growing look of fascination on her own daughter's face, and she smiled.

"Oh, I come now. I comming. Oh." Was all the old man said, and he shivered and stepped side to side then froze every part of his body except for his perfectly timed thrusting. "Unnn, uuh. Ahhhhhh." His twitching butt slowed, and he sank on top of Mrs. Brady's glossy backside.

Tina felt suddenly, terribly obvious. She backed away behind racks of clothes and fled to the outside of the counter. She shook her head trying to rid it of its renewed deliberation. There must be something she could do.

Behind her keys rattled, and the door lock twisted open. She looked to the door and saw Mrs. Chow step in with a bundle of laundry and remove the keys from the lock. "Hello." She said cheerfully. "Have you been helped?"

Tina thought quickly. "Uh yes. My mother and Mr. Chow are, uh, just finishing up a little, uh, business. Uh, how are you?" She replied.

She was able to keep the old woman present with a stream of small talk, and soon thereafter her mother reappeared, freshly dressed, with Mr. Chow.

"Oh, and I wanted no starch in Mr. Brady's shirts, okay? And happy birthday too. Lovely day Mrs. Chow isn't it?" Cynthia led her daughter past the smiling laundry woman and to their car.

They drove in silence to Tina's school, and her mother wrote a brief note of excuse. As she got out of the car Tina said. "I-if anything, uh, happens today, you'll call me, okay?"

"I can't take you out of the middle of school."

"You promised mother. We have a deal, and that means anything goes. If I hadn't been there, maybe Mrs. Chow would have found you. You need me, promise me you'll call."

"Okay. I'll call." Her mother soberly promised. "But, maybe I won't need to. Mr. Chow gave me something really good. I'm still tingling. Please baby, don't worry too much. I'll be fine. I promise."

Chapter Three

Tina's shut the door and reentered her old, now seemingly unremarkable life.

Her mother did not call, and as soon as the bell rang the end of the day she rushed out of school and headed home. Her jump start was halted at the school grounds' fence when she suddenly ran into Herbert.

"Hi Tina, I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up yesterday. Band practice held over too long. By the time they quit y-you had left. Are you mad?"

"What?" Tina said interrupted from her direct journey home. "Oh, of course I'm not mad at you. You just made a mistake, that's all." She said this with full sincerity. Over the past twenty four hours, her understanding of relationships had been permanently shattered. Whatever her boyfriend had done, be it mild or malodorous, paled in comparison to her recent experience.

"Oh good. I wish I could have warned you. Uh, can I make it up to you? I could take you out to dinner tonight." He asked in his meek, charming way.

"We'll maybe we shouldn'tÉ" she started, then she paused to consider. She really did like Herbert. If he had been faithful then she ought not condemn him and her to separate just because she felt she had to spend every minute watching over her mother. "Ébut, okay. Pick me up at six-thirty okay? I can't be out late at all tonight though. all right?"

"Gee, that's just terrific. I'm going right home and get ready." He hugged her and kissed her briefly. "See you!"

"Later Herb." She smiled back, somewhat cheered. The boy probably had been kept in band class. Tina continued her original route.

She approached her home with new precaution. There were no strange cars outside. She opened the door noisily and announced loudly, "I'm home mom!"

"What are you shouting about?" Her mother replied from the nearby kitchen. "I'm troubled but not deaf."

"Oh, nothing. Herbert's taking me out to dinner tonight." Tina went straight to her mother.

"That's good. You need to get out of the house. I know I'm causing you too much worry, I just wish you wouldn't."

"Yeah, right mom. Do you know the half of it?"

"Well, I guess not." Her mother looked sad, knowing she had, in a serious way, failed her daughter. "I've been thinking, wondering actually. How did you feel, being there, this morning? Wasn't it terrible for you?"

"Yes mother, it was awful. I'll never understand, but do you realize the danger you're putting yourself in?"

"No." Cynthia admitted freely. "When I'm in that state I don't think of anything at all, just desperate for sex. I can't imagine what I look like, but you saw it today, all of me, every nook and cranny. You heard every foul word. You saw my darkest life. How can you even stand to look at me?" She was in tears.

"Aw, mom, i-it wasn't unbearable. You needed somebody. I know it now. That's why I kissed you." Tina went to her mother and hugged her.

"You did?" Her mother barely spoke aloud.

"Huh?"

"It was nothing. I'm so overwhelmed you can still love me. I know I'd die if you didn't understand. You're father will be here soon. I'm glad you're going out tonight, but soon I'll need somebody again. I promise you Tina, I'll let you know."

"Yes, I'm sure." Tina added her tears to her mother's.

They wept together for a while then they began preparing the meal for two. Afterward, Tina went and dressed for Herbert.

"Hulloo my dearest daughter." Her father hugged her blithely as she returned to the living room. "All dressed up? Are you taking me out tonight?" He winked.

"I'm your only daughter, dad. In fact I'm your only child, and no, mother is taking you in tonight. I'm getting out of your ways."

"Are you sure you're my only offspring? I'm not even sure."

"Yeah, yeah, make jokes. How was your day?"

"The company is a bastard child and I'm a son of a bitch. We have reason to get along. You and your mother won't starve this winter as least."

"Ooo, mighty hunter make big kill?" Tina asked, her eyes twinkling.

"We may have to expand the larder, yes."

"That's great dad! Tomorrow you can take both of us out."

"Oh yeah? Women! They'll chain a man to their pleasures until he runs dry." Mr. Brady laughed.

The metaphor Tina heard quickly dampened her spirits. "Uh, yeah. I guess so. I-I'm glad you had a great day." She feigned her former cheer.

Fortunately, a car blasted its horn outside.

"Darn those kids, can't they muster the will to meet a girl's folks once in a while?" Tina's dad cursed humorously.

---

"Gotta go, dad. Love you." Tina kissed her father and ran outside. She hopped into Herbert's miraculously surviving VW Bug and waved goodbye at her house.

"Drive on Herbert, my dad may get his shotgun."

"What?" The easily startled Herbert gasped?

"Go, silly go."

Herbert nervously floored the accelerator and promptly stalled the Bug. "Oh, shit. Sorry." He restarted the engine and they haltingly rode up to speed.

"Burgers okay?" Herbert asked in his usual brief way.

"Uh, sure. Whatever." Tina absentmindedly bit her nails.

They drove on. Tina was thinking she should say something about Anna. She knew it was silly, but she new that bitch hated her too. Herbert was a good boy, kinda dull, but didn't pressure her either. Anything she did made him the happiest sophomore in the world. She liked that kind of compliment.

"Herbert?" She started.

"Yes, my bright little garden flower?" He said sincerely.

"What?" Tina asked startled. Herbert never said anything romantic!

"Uh, I called you a little flower. Did I say something wrong?" He immediately took the defensive.

"No silly, that was nice. I like you Herbert." She quickly kissed his cheek, and he blushed almost until he was purple. "I was going to ask if you knew Anna Wyse."

"UhÉ uh - no!" Herbert jumped in his seat at her question, and Tina's heart suddenly sank.

"Herbert!" She cried, louder than she expected. "Why are you acting guilty? Do you know her?"

"UhÉ y-yes." He dropped his head and admitted it, again guiltily. "I saw her yesterday. I'm so sorry. It was awful!"

"Herbert. Stop the car. Pull over right now!" Tina shouted. She was too angry to be merely upset at him and simply make him driver her home immediately. "You're going to tell me everything."

"Can't we just get some burgers?" He whined miserably.

"Now Herbert, or I'm going back home."

"Okay." He pulled off the road on a dirt patch near some trees. Night had completely fallen, and after he shut the engine off and doused the headlights, only the interior light illuminated the cab. "Where should I begin?" He asked meekly.

She had to tell him everything. "At the beginning, Herbert, and don't Ôforget' anything. What did you do?"

"Well, I was late for band practice. I was. Really. She was waiting for me outside the door. She said Ôhello', and I nodded back.

"Well she followed me for a second as I headed for my car, then she asked me to follow her. Well, she told me really. I thought if I didn't I was going to get into trouble. She lead me to some bleachers, and went under them. It was kinda dark, and I really didn't want to go in there, because there were probably spiders and worse in there. But she demanded that I go. Well. I didn't. Maybe she had some of her football friends in there and they were going to beat me up. Then she said that some of her friends were waiting on top of the bleachers and they would beat me up if I didn't go in. Gosh, Tina, I really didn't want to." Herbert interrupted himself.

"Okay, Herbert. Then what." Tina was surprised at her calmness. The boy was a total nerd. Maybe she didn't like him. No. She did. She was afraid she was going to have to kill him though.

"We'll I went in, and I found her sitting on a crossbeam. She was looking down at me, giggling. ÔWell, what are you going to do now stupid?' I looked around, but I didn't see anything to giggle about. ÔHuh?' I asked.

ÔGee, your really are dense. Look up here.' She opened her legs above me, and I saw it. She wasn't wearing, uh, she didn't have any, uh, er..." He stuttered.

"Go on." Tina spurred him, not terribly suspenced.

"Éshe didn't have any underwear." He whispered. "The light was dim, but I could seeÉ everything. I froze. I didn't know what to do. I said. ÔI better go home.' She called me a little shit head, and I wanted to run, but then she said. ÔDoes Tina have one of these?' She asked it like an insult. ÔDo you want to touch it to make sure you know what it is?' She dared me. Gosh, I was so angry I said ÔYeah.' I'm sorry Tina, I don't know what came over me. I was terrible."

"No, Herbert, that's all right. What happened next? I want to hear everything."

Herbert visibly gulped. "Well, she said I could only touch her if I wasn't queer. She said I had to prove myself first. God, how I hate her! I opened my pants. If she could, then I wasn't going to back down. I'm sorry."

"What happened Herbert? Tell me."

"Well, she laughed. She just sat up there and laughed. She said I was a toy balloon without any air. Then she called out to her friends. I tried to put my pants back together, but I was so miserable and confused, I jammed the zipper. Three guys dropped down from the bleachers and started laughing. ÔLook at the empty weenie. Look at the empty weenie.' I just buttoned my top button and ran. They just laughed. I'm a jerk Tina. I'm sorry. I should just take you home."

"You are a jerk." Tina said deliberately. Then she cuffed him playfully. "You're a funny kind of jerk. I don't hate you Herbert. Just don't ever do that again!"

"Are you kidding? I couldn't even face her again. I didn't even want to go to school again. I was so stupid!"

"Stop kicking yourself." She grabbed him. "Herbert, it' okay. I forgive you." She told him then her face turned dark. "I just want to know how that bitch gets off trying to say I don't have a cunt!"

"Huh?" Herbert recoiled at the word Ôcunt'. Tina ignored his shyness. She was just gearing up.

"Herbert, if you ever want to see a cunt. You ask me, okay? You're my property. I suffer your endearing stupidity happily, because I know you're a good guy. If I catch that creep trying to say I'm some idiot virgin I'll paste her ass to the floor tiles." Tina didn't even notice how hard she was grabbing Herbert. He winced, but she kept squeezing him like a doll. Neither did she realized where she was leading and what was driving her. All Tina could see was that cunt's face, Anna, and how she wanted to drive her fist through it. Finally she desisted, and released Herbert, but an odd calm had draped across her.

"Herbert?" She asked blankly.

"Huh?" He replied from a cringe.

"Do you want to see my cunt?" Tina needed to know right then.

"Uh, you meanÉ you? Here? Right now?" He gulped.

"Yes Herbert. Am I less attractive than Anna?" She started to glare.

"No!" He exclaimed nervously. She took that as a yes to her previous question.

"Here, it's true. I am a virgin. I never gave it a damn thought." Tina wasn't nervous. She was mad. Mad at Anna, even somewhat mad at Herbert. She unclasped her jeans and pulled down the zipper. "I'll show you." She said to no one in particular.

"Tina, uh, are you sure. Maybe we should wait. Maybe when we're both calm." Herbert tried to reason with her.

"Of course not. You're my boyfriend. You're entitled. I'm going to show you I have a cunt then it's your turn." She began shoving her tight jeans down her shapely legs. "Nobody's going to make a fool of my boyfriend."

"My turn?" Herbert started looking pale.

"Yes. That's your punishment. I'm not going strip with you fully clothed. It just isn't right. Now get moving." Tina got her pants down to her ankles and she hoisted her butt off the seat so she could start on her fresh white cotton panties. Even in the crude interior light, Herbert could see hints of dark curls behind the flimsy fabric. He gulped again and looked nervously around outside the car. He had taken a little known shortcut and no one was around, just his luck. He miserably began fumbling with his trouser button, for the second time in two days.

Tina started to really realize what she was doing. She wasn't sure how far she was going, but she knew she had committed herself. She took her first nervous look at Herbert in the car trying now to unzip his corduroy pants. He seem resigned to her command. The thought amused her. Nah, Herbert wasn't her toy. He was just a good boy in unfamiliar circumstances, and she saw he was following her orders because he really trusted her. It gave her a good, warm feeling. She thought at first she wasn't really aroused, just angry, but in the space of a few moments, she was feeling kind of excited. This was her first time with anybody, and for some reason, Herbert seemed like just the right person.

"Here goes!" She said playfully dragging her simple briefs down her cramped legs complete with grunted bump and grind music. "Am I a slut yet?" She announced, smiling down at her own furry triangle.

"Don't say that word." Herbert said plainly. He had his pants down too, but inside his jockey short a stiff rod poked up like a tent pole.

Tina would have answered him right away, but the sight of his boner interrupted her. "Uh, what? Slut? It's just a word."

"No it isn't and neither are you. Your perfect." Herb had found some backbone, but his eyes were glued to her young pussy.

"Thanks Herbert, but I'm far from perfect. Yourself, however, are looking pretty good." That was a guaranteed blush. It left him red for the next three minutes, silent too. "From what I can tell you have nothing to laugh at. You're stalling."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rite of Rights
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds