Rite of Rights

"Well, uh I guess it was pretty frightening. I feel so stupid. I'd really be in trouble if you said anything about it. At the time I ran out of here as fast as I could, but I can't have my name ruined, so I had to come back and ask you. Will you promise me not to tell anyone about it. I'd even pay you some money."

Tina drew back at his last word. "No! I-I mean. I don't want your money." She stopped and stared puzzled about the whole situation. It didn't sound like the man had come by for a quickie with her mother. Did her mother realize that? She looked at her mom.


"Of course not dear. But, he'll only believe your promise if you accept something from him."

"That's really my point. Will you promise?" The man asked sincerely.

"Hmmm." Tina's mind raced for some solution. Maybe he could be helpful. "Look, I'm just not the type of person who says bad things about people. I thought this was all settled and forgotten, but if you have to make some deal I guess there's only one thing to ask you."

"And what is that?" Tina's rational reply seemed to waken the man's respect a bit.

"Would you spend another day with my mom?" Tina asked plainly.

"What?" The man shook in disbelief.

"Well, you did go with my mom because you wanted her. She didn't force you. Maybe if it had worked out you wouldn't worry as much. I'd bet she isn't the first person you've spent a day with."

"That's ridiculous!"

"Walter. My daughter isn't some airhead high school bimbo. She's pretty quick. In the back of my mind I was wondering the same thing. Maybe we should." Cynthia was trembling slightly, like a vampire catching the scent of blood.

"Huh, what kind of conspiracy is this?"

"Oh come on, don't get paranoid." Tina accused. "I just think that if I hadn't disturbed you, you wouldn't be worried about me telling about it. Look if I can stand you being with my mother, even asking you for her, then I'm not going to spread rumors. You know she really feels bad about that day. She wants to make it up to you. Just give her that chance. That's all I'm asking."

"I-I don't know w-what to say. How can this be possible?"

"Easy Walter. Just say yes." Tina's mother sank down next to him on the couch and put her hand on his knee.

Apparently, Mr. Finch was easily flustered. He turned bright red, and alternated staring at the woman and her daughter. "Maybe I should just go." He started up.

"Walter. Don't you like me? What's my little girl going to think if you break your own promise?"

"I didn't promise anything." Mr. Finch stated with obvious confusion.

"You said you'd do what she asked if she agreed not to tell about our little brief engagement."

"That's right. A deals a deal. Mr. Finch. I'm going to my room. Do whatever you like, but there may be consequences if you break your word." Tina headed for the stairwell.

"Hey this is blackmail."

"Call it what you want. It's not like we're asking for all your worldly possessions." Cynthia cooed sweetly. She kissed him hotly on the neck.

"I don't believe this!" He struggled with Cynthia's hand as it reached for his crotch. The bulge there indicated his eventual capitulation.

He was kissing her back passionately by the time Tina reached the top of the stairs. She peeked around the corner to see her mother dragging off her clothes madly and tearing at his as swiftly as she could without damaging them. Tina was always fascinated by her mother's figure. Her mom always followed a rigorous diet and exercise, but a lot of her sexy body was pure endowment. Tina knew the real reason her mother worked so hard to be attractive in men's eyes.

She left the two of them and sat at her desk in her room and looked outside her window, thinking about ways to finally end her mother's dangerous habit.

She had a shock when she saw Herbert's car drive up. She raced downstairs and through the living room oblivious to the man fucking her mother on their couch. She went outside so fast she hoped she hadn't disturbed them.

"Herbert!" She called to him as he got out of his car. "Why aren't you in band practice?"

"Uh, that's not important. I had to skip class to talk to you. Please let me."

Tina had been relatively calmed by her mother's defense of Herbert. "Oh, I'm sorry Herbert. I shouldn't have yelled at you. It's my fault. If you aren't okay about sex then I will have to support you. I still like you a lot. What did you come to say?"

"Oh, golly. I wanted to apologize too. You're a really beautiful girl. You're smart, and you're a good person. I don't know why I was so lucky that you wanted to go with me. I guess I should be more concerned about your desires."

"What are you saying Herbert?"

"Well if you really wanted to maybe we can , uh, you know."

Tina caught his meaning immediately. "Herbert tell me the truth. What do you want?"

"I-I just want to be with you." His sincerity glowed in his face.

Tina tried to summon her Ôtruth' in reciprocity. "I-I really liked playing with you the other night, and I want to explore more, but if your reservations are real then go with them. Be true to yourself. I won't like you any less. I admit I was shocked when you told me, but I guess everyone has a right to their own ideas about sex."

"You mean you'd still go with me even if I don't want to h-have s-s-sex with y-you?"

"Well, of course..." Tina halted in mid-sentence. "Uh, I mean..." Just what did she want? Tina wasn't sure. Herbert was fun and sort of sexy. She really did like him, but if he was cool on sex then what was she going to do about her awakening sexual drive? "Herbert. That's a tough question. You're the only guy I've really dated. I guess I've been dating since Jr. High School, but this is the first time I actually looked at a relationship as if it were a serious contract between me and somebody else. I don't want to hurt you."

"What do you mean?"

"I like dating you. You're a fun guy. You are strange but straightforward, kind but sorta scared. You're really smart, and I've learned a lot from talking with you, but I am becoming a woman and I like the desires that make me want to give you pleasure. I have to be myself too."

"Then what are we going to do?" Herbert looked like a hurt puppy.

Tina finally saw the right solution. "Consider this. Just never ask me about my sexual life, until you're ready for me. I'll stay with you as long as you want me."

"Wow. That means..." Herbert mumbled to himself for a second. Then right in front of Tina he seemed to compose himself into a new, stronger Herbert. "Okay. I know what your asking, and I accept."

Tina swept the tall youth into her arms and hugged him. He still seemed dazed but his eyes were wide open and stared admiringly .

"Herbert, come pick me up at eight tonight. This time you're going to meet my dad. I'll see you then, but not right now. There's something I have to do."

"What's that?" He asked innocently.

"You'll have to learn not to ask that." She said earnestly.

"Yeah, I guess I will, but I will. I love you Tina."

"I know. Herbert. I think I love you too." She kissed him again. "I'll see you tonight. We'll go wherever you want to go."

She watched him return to his vehicle. His steps seemed a bit more confident to her, and she realized she really did love him, and it was her love that had transformed Herbert into a stronger, reasoning person.

She turned away after waving goodbye and went back inside. She didn't sneak in or rush off, she simply walked in and observed the two joined bodies strive for a selfish goal.

Her mother lay on the carpeting with her butt hoisted in the air and Walter Finch was fucking her madly from behind.

"Tina what are you doing?" Her mother asked her as Tina began stripping off her clothes.

"I have one more request to make of Mr. Finch." She replied confidently.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rite of Rights
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds