• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Rob & Kitty
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Rob & Kitty

"You rake," Kitty commanded, tossing the black triangle at Rob.

He caught it, though not without fumbling it in his fingers. "Alright. You get the cues."

"Already on it."

A few minutes later, they were both in the middle of a game. Rob ended up being stripes while Kitty was solids. With only three balls eventually left, Kitty was in the lead. As she lined up to take her next shot, Rob admired her body again.

This time, he wasn't as surprised. After all, Kitty did have a very attractive body. It was no wonder every guy who had ever come to know Rob has asked about his relationship with her. She was someone people found naturally beautiful. Rob just never knew he was one of them.

His eyes scanned the length of her figure, stopping only when he reached her feet. He still couldn't remember her ever wearing shoes so opened. Because of this, he was stunned to finally notice the electric blue polish painted on her toes -- the exact same shade of her fingernails. For as long as he could remember, Kitty had always been like a guy to Rob. The polish, which only seemed to contradict the paleness of her skin, was the exact opposite of how he knew her.

"Your turn," Kitty suddenly announced, pulling Rob out of his thoughts.

He looked up and sputtered, "Uh...what...okay."

He lined his cue up, pulled it back, then suddenly became aware of his growing excitement. Flicking the cue forward, he fumbled the shot and the cue ball went flying off of the table.

"Oh, very nice," Kitty teased. "Just gives me a better chance at sinking in that eight ball." She waltzed over to the place where the ball had landed and bent over to retrieve it. Before Rob could even realize what was happening, he was staring squarely at her anus. His first thought was that it seemed cute in its own way. Then, he turned away, stunned at his mind. What was getting into him? He had never felt anything like this before. Sure, he had had his fair share of Playboy magazines and online porn sites, but what teen hadn't? This was different. He was finding the one girl he considered his best friend physically attractive.

Kitty finally stood, white ball in hand, and walked back to the pool table. Sure enough, Rob's slip-up had allowed Kitty the luxury of sinking the eight ball and winning the game. He didn't really care, though. His mind was more occupied with the emotions growing inside him.

"What do you want to do next?" Kitty inquired, taking his cue from him and replacing them on the walled rack. He shrugged his shoulders, keeping to the silence he was so fond of. Kitty sighed. "Well, we did both of your things already anyway. My only thing left is volleyball, so let's go."

They left the building and headed off in the direction of the sandy court. Once there, they found three other people to already be playing, two one side and one on the other. Rob saw the opportunity and took it immediately.

"They need one more," he suggested. "You go on."

"Uh, no." Kitty grabbed Rob's hand and pulled him onward.

"I'm serious," he insisted, yanking his hand free. "I'll cheer you on. Someone can switch out."

Kitty pondered the thought for only a moment before agreeing with the plan and running into the sand to join the three men playing. "Hey, guys," she called out, "mind if I join?"

"Not at all," the single one answered. "You can be on my team. But, isn't your boyfriend going to play?"

There it was again. In the hot tub, Rob had brushed the comment aside. He had figured it was easier that way. Now, though, he was beginning to see that he maybe he thought of Kitty as more than a friend. The comment gave him a different feeling the second time around.

"Nah," Kitty stated. "He's just going to watch." And he did just that.

For the rest of their time at the park, Rob sat in the grass and watched Kitty, along with the three strangers, swat the volleyball over the net. All the while, Rob also noticed the way Kitty's breasts bounced, as well as the swinging motion of the men's sexes. He couldn't help but glance down at his own from time to time and compare their sizes. None of them were really bigger or smaller than him, but he still felt self-conscious.

About an hour later, the game ended, and Kitty dragged Rob off to grab lunch. The rest of the afternoon was spent doing mostly relaxing activities -- walking, examining the memorial garden, and even watching a few rounds of shuffleboard. When their day had finally come to an end, Kitty and Rob walked back to the car where they dressed -- Rob without hesitation and Kitty with reluctance.

Rob offered to drive the way back, so Kitty climbed into the passenger side and was quickly off to sleep. Rob didn't mind, really. It gave him a chance to clear his head of the day's activities. In the end, the trip hadn't been as terrible as he had expected. As a matter of fact, it was kind of enjoyable. Sure, Rob wouldn't voluntarily visit the park anytime in his future, but he was glad he had taken Kitty's advice and experience more adventure.

When they finally arrived back on campus, the sun was already setting behind the trees. Once the ignition was turned off, Kitty awoke and yawned, stretching her arms wide. Rob smiled at this, then quickly disguised it with a yawn of his own.

"I guess we're both pretty worn out," Kitty commented before stepping out of the car.

Rob joined her, slamming the door shut and stepping up the sidewalk. "Yeah, but it was a nice day."

"Oh, so you actually liked it?" They were walking towards Kitty's dorm building now.

"I didn't hate it if that's what you're implying."

"Well, I'm glad you didn't hate it, then."

"Yeah," he muttered. In his mind, he finished with, "Me too."

A few minutes later, the two were outside of Kitty's dorm building. She looked up at the many windows and sighed. "I wish today could last forever. No classes, no drama, and no worries. It was the perfect place to just relax."

"Yeah," was all Rob could say in response. His mind was too muddied with the feelings he had felt all day. Kitty didn't help the matters any when she stood onto her tiptoes and planted a smacking kiss on his cheek. He placed his hand on the spot where her purple lipstick had left a slight mark. "What was that for?"

"For a wonderful time." She turned and started towards the steps. Just as her hand grabbed onto the door handle, she turned and looked into Rob's eyes. "Thanks for today. I'll never forget the experience."

"Me neither," Rob smiled back. With that, Kitty disappeared into the building and Rob started down the sidewalk to his own building. Once inside, he headed straight to his room and opened his laptop to start on some more homework. He couldn't work, though. His brain was too loud, filled with too many different thoughts and feelings about his friend. At this rate, he didn't know if he'd ever get back to his normal routine.

Later that night, as his roommate snored across the room, Rob lay awake and thought about the day. He hadn't expected anything more than to feel anxious and upset over the trip. Instead, he had discovered an entirely new set of feelings for the one person he least expected to have them for.

As he tossed and turned, sleep nowhere in sight, Rob sorted out the many thoughts filling his mind. He knew he found Kitty attractive. Her blue hair and the dimple that only appeared when she smiled was enough to drive any man crazy. But was there more to it than that for Rob?

Sure, he was aroused just seeing the way her shaved pubic hair led into her sex, but he was sure any other guy would as well. No, it was more than anything sexual. Rob didn't want to admit it, but the feelings growing inside of him -- for Kitty -- were more than just wanting to know her body. He wanted to know her heart. Despite all their differences, he wanted to be the one who swooped Kitty off of her feet and showed what it meant for a guy to care for her.

Rob was completely and utterly falling for Kitty. It was as simple as that. The only problem was he didn't know if she'd ever feel the same way. And if she didn't, would their friendship crumble to ashes?

As Rob rolled over and at least tried to fall asleep, he thought of her laugh and wished on every star that it wouldn't be the case.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Rob & Kitty
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds