Roberta Ch. 05

"She's a good cocksucker, Alan..." Sandy continued, "She seems to like it as much as I do... but you know that, don't you...?" Alan tensed for a moment, then forced himself to relax, but the moment wasn't lost on Sandy. She knew her boyfriend all too well.

"Oohh...baby...I was talking about watching her suck Jeff off in the car..." she breathed, feeling her heart begin to beat harder in her chest, "But you were thinking....Hmmm....my my...I think little Bobbi will be agreeable to my suggestion, won't she? I don't think she'll mind sucking you off at all.... Will she?"

With that, Sandy looked up into Alan's eyes with a piercing stare. In a heartbeat, he knew that she knew and he slowly shook his head. Sandy grinned and turned her head back to the couch.

"Wow..." she whispered, "No wonder you like to watch her suck cock..." Her suspicions finally confirmed, she turned her eyes back to Alan. "Did you come in her mouth...?" she panted. Alan saw that Sandy was getting really turned on at the thought of Bobbi sucking him off and suddenly it dawned on him why she was so frazzled about her brother being in town. He grinned as the realization washed over him and nodded his head as he let his hand move over her ass.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips to her ear.

"She loves cum as much as you do, baby..." he whispered, "She sucked me off twice the first time... She just kept sucking me until I came in her mouth again..." Sandy looked up at him, her eyes blazing. Alan's heart was pounding also as he shared his deepest secret with his girlfriend. It was a huge relief and he felt his own excitement growing with Sandy's.

"I want to watch..." she said, almost growling, "I want to watch her suck you off...I want to see you come in her mouth...I want to see her swallow your thick cum. You can watch me suck Jeff off, okay? I can watch you fuck your sister's mouth and I'll suck Peter's cock...God, Alan...I'm so fucking hot right now...let's get down there..." She turned to go down the steps, then paused as she realized what she'd just blurted out. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned her nervous smile to Alan.

"I mean Jeff...you know? I mean, I meant Jeff...I mean..." Sandy stammered and Alan just smiled. He, of all people, knew what Sandy was wrestling with. And his absolute love for her made him determined to see just what he could do about that. For now though, he simply nodded his head.

Alan grinned nervously. He'd never seen Sandy in such a state, but he was definitely not going to do anything to slow her down. He leaned over her, kissing her passionately, sliding his tongue deep into her mouth as his hands moved over her tits. Then, as quiet as cats, they made their way down the rest of the stairs and into the great room. As they got closer to the couch they could both plainly see Bobbi's head rising and falling in Jeff's lap. As they watched, they heard Jeff's breathing increasing and saw his hips begin to move....fucking his hard cock in and out of Bobbi's mouth. Alan thought he was going to watch his sister drink another load of thick semen, but she pulled her mouth off, laughing as a thick drool of pre-cum dangled from her lip. Jeff groaned as if he was in pain and Alan shook his head with understanding.

"Not yet, honey..." Bobbi panted, squeezing the base of Jeff's cock. She returned her mouth to his cock, sucking him deeply as her fingers continued to block his flow. Jeff groaned out loud and banged his head against the back of the couch.

"Not again!!" he cried out. "Goddamn it Bobbi, my balls are so full right now, I can taste cum in my mouth!!" He continued to bang his head against the soft leather as Bobbi grinned up at him.

"Please....please let me come... suck me off, baby...please..."

Jeff was whining now and Bobbi's smile grew. It grew even further when she saw Alan and Sandy standing behind the couch watching her. She winked at them and turned back to Jeff.

"Soon baby....I promise....", she whispered. She reached her hand lower, cupping Jeff's heavy balls.

"I can tell that you're ready, baby...your balls are so fucking full....full of your hot, thick cum...Mmmm...."

Jeff groaned as Bobbi teased him. He knew he was going to die right then and there if he didn't come soon. But Bobbi continued to tease him...

"I know you want to come, baby...." She whispered, "But I promised Sandy....remember...?" Both girls grinned as they saw Jeff's cock bob up from his belly. "I promised her she could help me suck your cock...mmmm...your hard, thick cock... And I know you want that, don't you baby... I've seen you look at her...I know you want to feel her hot lips on your hard cock... feel her suck your cock....don't you, baby...?" Bobbi was on a roll now and Jeff could do nothing but nod as he listened to her voice.

"I saw her looking at your cock, Jeff....I know she wants to suck you off...I told her how much you come when your really excited...and it really made her hot...She's a real cocksucker, Jeff...a lot better than me...but we have to wait for her...okay...?" Bobbi grinned as Jeff nodded. She knew he was as close to coming as he'd ever been and she was truly enjoying her role of the torturer. She looked up at Sandy and winked.

"And until Sandy gets here, I'm going to suck your cock and fill your balls with so much hot cum that you're going to drown us..." She lowered her head into Jeff's lap, taking his entire cock into her mouth and throat before she pulled back. "Then I'm going to let Sandy suck you off...let her suck your hard cock until you shoot your hot cum down her throat...It'll be worth the wait, baby..." Bobbi looked at Alan and grinned.

"My brother told me that Sandy loved to suck cock...that she loved to make him come in her mouth..."

Jeff groaned again as he listened to Bobbi. His eyes were sealed shut as he tried with all his might not to shoot off. Sandy began to unbutton her blouse as she silently stepped around the couch. She peeled it off and tossed it to Alan, who was grinning wildly. She cupped both of her tits as Bobbi continued her litany.

"You know what else, Jeff?" Bobbi asked innocently. Jeff only moaned and shook his head, his eyes still squeezed shut. Bobbi looked up at Alan and winked.

"My brother also told me that Sandy is better at sucking him off than I am..."

Bobbi turned her gaze back to Jeff and waited for a response. Alan and Sandy focused on him also, waiting for Bobbi's words to sink into his conscious mind. When they did, his eyes snapped open and he looked at Bobbi in amazement and disbelief. Sandy took that as her cue to roll into action. She grinned as she sank to her knees in front of Jeff. Smiling up at him she pulled his legs apart and scooted between his thighs as her hand reached out to grasp his throbbing cock.

She licked her lips as she grinned up at him. "So I guess this calls for some cocksucking, doesn't it, Jeff...?" He groaned as he watched Sandy position herself between his knees. He could actually feel his balls throbbing as she smiled up at him. "I've been waiting to suck your cock for a long time, Jeff..." Sandy teased as she poked her tongue out, licking his cockhead. "I want you to come in my mouth, Jeff..." She grinned as Jeff released a long, low moan. She felt his cock bucking in her hand and decided not to wait any longer. She really did want to suck him off. Right now...

Jeff almost screamed as he watched Sandy's mouth open wide and engulf his cock. She locked his eyes with hers as she began to suck him, taking his whole cock into her mouth as she moved her head up and down in his lap. He groaned, no longer concerned about what he had heard. His entire being was focused on Sandy's hot mouth on his cock. His eyes were now wide open as he grasped Sandy's head and thrust his hard cock into her mouth, amazed that she wasn't gagging even as he felt his cock pass into her throat. In fact he saw he smile as he began to fuck her mouth in long, full strokes.

Sandy let him fuck her mouth, but only until she thought he was going to come. She panted as she pulled her mouth off Jeff's cock and looked over at Alan.

"We have a deal..." she panted, then took Jeff deep into her mouth again, filling the room with her wet sucking. Alan grinned at Bobbi who paused with her fondling of Jeff's balls and looked back at him.

"A deal?" she asked, watching him as he unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor. His cock was as hard as Bobbi had ever seen it and she smiled hesitantly as Alan walked around the couch and stood in front of her, stroking it slowly.

"I told her..." he said, his voice catching in his throat, "She wants to watch..." Bobbi looked up at Alan with surprise, then her eyes narrowed as he stepped closer, stroking his hard cock just an inch from her lips. Bobbi felt her mouth begin to water and she licked her lips as she turned her gaze to Sandy.

"He told you that I suck him off?", she asked, extending her tongue to lick Alan's cockhead. Sandy watched her and moaned, nodding as she licked Jeff's cock. "Did he tell you I love to swallow his cum?"

Again Sandy nodded and Bobbi grinned, taking Alan's head into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it.

"Did he tell you that I let him fuck me...?" Bobbi whispered. Sandy's eyes got as wide as saucers as Bobbi's words sank in. Bobbi smiled at her and turned her head, letting Alan slowly fuck her mouth. Then she pulled back, licking Alan's dripping head as she grinned at Sandy.

"He fucked me until he was ready to come..." Bobbi continued, staring into Sandy's eyes.

"Then he pulled out and came in my mouth... I love it when my brother comes in my mouth... But you know how that feels, don't you...?"

Sandy stared back as she nodded. She was barely aware of Jeff's poor cock fucking against her face, and turned back to him with an apologetic look. She smiled up at him and took his cock into her mouth again, sucking him wildly and noisily as if his cum was the water of life.

Bobbi looked up at Alan and winked before starting the same kind of sucking on his cock. She sucked him until she felt his knees begin to shake, then pulled her mouth off him, pinching his cock at the base.

"Sandy and I need to do this together..." she panted, her lips looking sexy and swollen. Alan grinned and stepped to his right, moving closer to Sandy.

Sandy grinned up at Jeff and shrugged her shoulders. "I'll be right back... Watch us..." she breathed, then leaned over to Bobbi, joining her at Alan's cockhead. Both girls were giggling now as they tongued Alan's cock furiously, then took turns sucking him deeply inside their mouths. Alan was groaning over and over as he watched the two girls share his cock. And, almost without warning his cum bolted from his balls and raced up his shaft, spraying wetly into Bobbi's mouth. He grasped her head, fucking her mouth as he fired two more full loads into her sucking mouth. Then pulling his cock out of his sister's mouth, he turned it To Sandy, sliding it between her lips as he let loose another thick volley of cum into his girlfriend's mouth.

Sandy squealed her appreciation as she felt her mouth fill with Alan's cum. She looked up at him and let her mouth open, showing him the cum in her mouth as he shot again and again. Her lips curled into a grin as she felt Alan's cum begin to overflow, and she closed her mouth around his cock, swallowing his cum loudly as she smiled over at Bobbi.

Alan grasped Sandy's head, pulling her face to his hips as he slid his cock deep into her cum slick throat. He was groaning and grunting with each thrust until he felt exhausted. Then. letting out a long, low moan, he collapsed onto the couch, his spent cock dangling between his legs as he grinned up at the girls.

Bobbi tapped Sandy on the shoulder, then crooked her finger, motioning her to come closer. Sandy wondered why Bobbi wasn't speaking, then grinned as Bobbi slowly opened her lips, showing Sandy the thick pool of cum in her mouth. She leaned her head back onto the couch, resting it between Jeff and Alan, and grinned as Bobbi leaned over her. She watched as Bobbi smiled and let her lips part. As if in slow motion, she watched Alan's thick cum pour over Bobbi's lips and she opened her mouth wide, groaning as she felt the cum hit her outstretched tongue.

Bobbi leaned closer, pressing her lips to Sandy's as their tongues shared Alan's cum. Both girls were moaning as they kissed passionately, and the guys joined in as they saw cum covering the girls lips and lower faces. Finally, both girls swallowed in unison and leaned back, smiling at each other, then turned their smiles to Jeff. Together, they got up and stood in front of Jeff. Bobbi could see his cock jumping and throbbing from her vantage point and she grinned. Standing beside Sandy, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her breasts, then she peeled it off her shoulders, tossing it to Alan on the couch. Jeff groaned as he stared at her and Bobbi ran her hands over her tits as she slow danced in front of him.

Jeff watched the two girls as if he was in a trance. He'd never seen anything so completely erotic in his life, especially knowing what was about to transpire. He hoped he could keep from coming long enough to make a decent showing, but just looking at these two was driving him crazy! Both of them clad only in short skirts and heels and both of them looking at him as if they wanted to devour him. Which is exactly what they were intending to do...

"Your turn, baby..." Bobbi breathed as she danced in front of him. Her tongue ran over her lips as she squeezed her firm tits together. "Sandy and I are going to suck your cock now..." She slowly bent at the knees, settling on his left side and leaning her arm on his thigh. Sandy followed her lead and took up her position on his other side. Both girls were hovering over him but neither, as of yet, had even touched his aching cock. They both grinned up at him as they rubbed their naked tits against his outer thighs.

Finally Sandy took the initiative, running her hand up the inside of Jeff's thigh until she reached his full balls. She smiled at him as she teased him with a single, solitary finger. Her smile expanded as Jeff let out a low moan and she saw his hard-on rise up from his belly like a charmed snake. She continued to tease him as she turned her gaze to Bobbi.

"I'll bet I could make him come just by doing this...", she chuckled, making Jeff groan again. Bobbi smiled and moved her hand up to meet Sandy's, lightly teasing his other ball with her finger. Jeff shivered and Bobbi nodded her head.

"But it would be such a terrible waste, Sandy... I've gotten his balls soooo full..." She raised her hand higher, cupping Jeff's balls and rolling them through her fingers. "Besides...he's really been fantasizing about your hot mouth on his cock... Haven't you, Jeff?"

Jeff looked down at the two cockteasers and sighed, not trusting himself to speak. His cock spoke for him though, standing up from his belly at a sixty degree angle as thick pre-come poured from the tip, dangling erotically before pooling on his stomach.


"Trust me, Sandy... even if he can't talk, he's been dreaming about your mouth all night. Ever since I told him that I'd like to watch you blow him." She looked up at Jeff again and grinned.

"We're gonna suck you off now, Jeff...I'm gonna let Sandy suck your hard cock while I watch her..." She reached up to curl her fingers around Jeff's cock, raising it up into the air as she began to slowly stroke it up and down.

"I want to watch you come in her mouth, Jeff...Will you do that for me? Will you come in Sandy's mouth?" She whispered as she flicked her tongue over his cockhead, then she leaned down and took Jeff's cock between her lips, tonguing him wetly as she slowly lowered her face. She used a light touch, knowing how close he was and not wanting to ruin her gift to Sandy. She had used her mouth and hands unmercifully on Jeff over the past hour, bringing him again and again to the very edge of coming, preparing for this very moment. And, although she had started her teasing to see just how much cum Jeff would build up for her, moments ago she'd decided to let Sandy suck her boyfriend off. She knew that Jeff was thinking of the two of them sucking him off, but she also knew that there would be plenty of time for that in the future. This relationship was just beginning and now Bobbi wanted to see just how much Sandy enjoyed doing this.

Sandy grinned up at Jeff as she watched her friend suck his cock. When Bobbi released his cock from her mouth with a loud slurping, Sandy moved forward, lowering her face onto his cock as Bobbi leaned back on her haunches and smiled up at Jeff.

"Don't hold back anymore, baby..." Bobbi panted, "Let Sandy suck you off... I want to watch her make you come... I want to watch you come in her mouth..." Jeff groaned as he watched Bobbi move behind Sandy. Her hands curled around Sandy's firm body and moved up to cup her tits as she pressed against her back. Grinning wickedly, she began to kiss Sandy's ear, sliding her tongue in and out as Jeff's cock slid in and out of her mouth.

"Suck him off, Sandy..." Bobbi breathed into her ear. "I want to watch my boyfriend come in your mouth... I want to watch you swallow his hot cum...drink it all..." Sandy groaned and redoubled her efforts, sucking Jeff's cock wetly and noisily as she worked to make him come. Not that it took a huge effort in the condition he was in. Watching Bobbi writhing against Sandy's backside and tongue her ear as Sandy sucked the entire length of his cock into her throat was more than he could stand!

Jeff groaned and raised his hips off the couch, burying his whole cock inside Sandy's greedy mouth. He felt all of his pent up semen race up his shaft just as Sandy pulled back slightly and all four of them groaned as Sandy's eyes grew wide and her cheeks ballooned out with the force of his first ejaculation. Bobbi squealed as she saw the dam of Sandy's lips burst with the deluge as Jeff's cum spilled over, dripping over her chin as she tried desperately to swallow. Finally, though, Sandy managed to catch up with him, and Bobbi smiled as she watched her friend swallow again and again, moaning with pleasure around his cock, drinking Jeff's copious flow noisily each time he shot off into her mouth.

The expression on Sandy's face was one of pure lust and pleasure as she gulped mouthful after mouthful of Jeff's cum, letting it pool in her mouth before swallowing. She knew she was being watched and was sure to make a lot of wet noises each time she let the thick pungent liquid into her throat and belly. She'd never felt a boy come as much as this and she was in heaven. The sheer amount had taken her by surprise, but once she adjusted to the flow, she could truly enjoy the thick texture and aroma of Jeff's semen, swishing it around in her mouth and squeezing it against his cock with her tongue before she swallowed. She found herself moaning each time her mouth was filled again and she wondered just how much cum she was actually swallowing. It seemed like a quart! And, even as she swallowed, she wished she could watch him shoot a load this size onto her face and tits and the thoughts made her shiver. Finally though, Jeff's flow ebbed and stopped, but Sandy continued to suck his cock, trying to drain every single drop from him. Only when she felt his cock begin to soften in her mouth did she pull her lips off him. She collapsed, exhausted to the carpet in front of Jeff, resting her head on his knee as she fought to catch her breath.

"Oh...my...God..." she panted, "I have never swallowed that much cum in my life!!" She looked up at Alan, as if to apologize, then dropped her head back, unable to speak. Alan was grinning though, and not offended at all by her statement. His cock was actually almost fully hard again from watching his girlfriend's cocksucking efforts. Bobbi saw this also, and reached over to curl her fingers around it as she grinned up at him. Then she looked up at Jeff and winked, patting him on the shoulder as she stood up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Roberta Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds