Roberta Ch. 05

"That's my boy...", she chuckled before dropping onto the couch between the two guys. She saw Alan smiling at her and turned her head, kissing him passionately in front of her friends. There was no more false pretense now. Jeff and Sandy had watched her suck her brother off and the cat was out of the bag.

And Bobbi had a very good feeling that the night was only going to get better...

Sandy had caught her breath and was again on her knees between Jeff's legs, sucking his softening cock lightly as she stared into his eyes. "Do you come like that every time...?", she asked incredulously.

Jeff grinned good-naturedly and shook his head, loving the way Sandy was worshiping his cock.

"Only when I'm teased by two beautiful women for an entire night!" he answered with a chuckle. "And I can't believe you swallowed it all. You were incredible!"

Sandy grinned proudly, then ran her fingers over her chin and down to her tits. "Almost all of it..." she said sexily, "You took me by surprise at first..." She toyed with the cum on her tits, trailing her fingers to her nipples. "Not that I mind a little facial now and then..."

Bobbi grinned as Sandy leaned forward to kiss Jeff passionately, then turn and do the same to Alan. She looked wonderfully sexy, with shiny trails of semen covering her chin and chest. She stood up, still wearing her skirt and put her hands on her hips as she grinned at the other three.

"Well, after that..." she said, still breathing a little heavily, "I think want more! I wonder what the rest of the team is doing tonight?" Alan looked at her with a frown, then chuckled when he realized she was only joking. His eyes moved over her body as he watched her combine Jeff's cum with his and massage it into her tits. He was also amazed to find his cock throbbing at full staff once again as he wondered to himself if these girls were going to kill him tonight. He grinned as Bobbi jumped up from the couch with newfound energy. Stepping over to the table, she was humming contentedly as she put ice into four glasses and made them all a gin and tonic.

Alan watched his sister as she prepared their drinks and marveled at how sexy she looked right then. Her hair was slightly matted with semen and her smiling lips were still a little puffy from an hour of cocksucking. In her short denim skirt and no blouse to cover her perfect tits, she was a vision of pure lust and beauty. He grinned and winked at her when she handed him his drink, then raised his glass in a toast to the others.

"To the beginning of a beautiful weekend, and to the start of what I think is going to be a very deep friendship..." he toasted. The others looked at him with agreement in their eyes, then they all took a drink, welcoming the cooling sensation of the gin and tonic as it passed their tongues.

"Hear, hear!", Jeff chimed, after sipping his drink. "Oh...my...That's pretty good, isn't it?" He grinned and took another sip, then a larger one, draining his glass. Bobbi and the others laughed, then followed his lead, emptying their glasses and holding them out for Bobbi to collect. "More! More!!", they chanted.

She took their glasses, but shook her head as she set them on the table. "I want to take a swim first, and I don't feel like drowning drunk... Although after a swim, I think we could play a few drinking games and see what happens..." She grinned at the others and reached behind her, pulling down the zipper to her skirt and letting it drop to her feet. Placing her hands on her hips, she grinned as three pairs of lust filled eyes dropped to her pussy. She began to sway in time to the music playing, moving her hands up and over her tits. "Anyone want to join me...?", she asked teasingly, loving the way she was being devoured with their eyes. Sandy was the first to agree and followed Bobbi's lead, releasing her skirt and standing naked beside her friend.


"And I'm taking a chance even without being drunk." she said, turning to Jeff. "I should wait at least an hour after eating a meal of that size..." She smiled and ran her tongue over her lips. That was all it took to get Jeff to stand up and begin to disrobe. Sandy nodded her satisfaction and turned to Alan with the same sexy look. "And I'm planning on eating a lot more tonight if you join us, baby..."

Alan chuckled and stood up from the couch, letting his pants drop and receiving a flurry of whoops and applause from the girls. He honestly didn't want to go swimming right then, but he could also recognize a losing battle when he saw one. Grinning at Sandy and Bobbi, he quickly discarded his shirt and stepped up, taking Sandy by the arm.

The two of them led the way out the rear door of the cabin and onto the large deck overhanging the lake. The air was just chilly enough to make it invigorating and he took a deep breath of the clean mountain air as he stretched his arms over his head.

He found himself looking forward to the swim after all. And looking forward to the rest of the night. And the weekend. And his life, for that matter. I just couldn't get any better than this!!

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Copyright 2000 by Mark Singer and SingerTales, Inc.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Roberta Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds