Rose Is A Slut

"Why?" Josh asked.

"If she is going to use a diaphragm, she is going to have to clean her pussy between fucks, otherwise she is going to be too sloppy to enjoy."

"Nothing in here," Josh said.

I was still rocking back and forth when Logan pulled my head by the hair. It was painful but not so much as to stop the small waves that still rocked my body. "Get yourself a bag woman. Just in case we want to fuck you more than once," Logan said before he released my hair.

The two of them left the room. I rocked a few more minutes, then collapsed on the floor. When I had rested enough to dress, I did. I left the room knowing I would be back.

For the next four months it became a twice weekly event. I would go to Logan's room and fuck them both. They would douche me between fucks. The two of them would take me into the shower insert the tip into my pussy then shoot hot water inside my pussy to wash away the previous cum. I was almost always too far into the sex to help. I gladly fucked either of them. I also sucked them off almost every time I visited.

Josh and Logan were seniors. They graduated that year, I was left alone without them. The summer at home with my father was miserable. I masturbated constantly but it just wasn't the same. I also began to have a terribly strong desire to fuck my father. I successfully fought against it.

It was well into the next school year before I found a replacement for Logan. He was no Logan but he was willing to learn. I controlled him rather than being controlled by him. I managed to get my pussy eaten regularly. I found that I liked being in control. With Eddie, I didn't have to suck his dick. I did because I enjoyed it, almost as much as he did. After a few months, I tired of having only one man. Eddie wasn't the type to go for a threesome, so I moved on.

Without Logan and Josh, I turned to yet another new adventure. I began seducing men. I would pick a man who obviously had no interest in me. I would then go after him. I worked on it until I got so good, I could seduce even the most unwilling. It was the challenge I guess. I hadn't give up regular sex of course. I would be fucking one guy while working on another.

During those years, I fucked regularly at school and dreamed of my father fucking me during every summer. In my senior year, I decided to try an older man. I wanted to know if there was a difference.

His name was Mike Williams. He was one of the professors. I chose him because, frankly, he reminded me of my father. He was about my father's age and he was very married. I decided I was going to fuck him. I didn't have him for a class and I really wasn't interested in having a real affair with him. I just wanted to see if first, I could fuck him and then if it was as good as I hoped.

I planned it for weeks. First I introduced myself to him at the coffee shop. I explained that I wasn't one of his students but that I found him interesting. I had heard one of his lectures. He was, like all men, flattered that I was interested. We talked for some time about his life. It was a bore but necessary. I met him several times at the coffee shop.

At our last meeting there he said, "I am going to be giving a lecture at the auditorium on Sunday night. If you would like, I have a couple of tickets. You could come to the lecture."

"Sure, I would love to hear you speak again," I said.

I had never expressed any personal interest in him so when I asked, "Could we meet after to discuss it?" he didn't suspect a thing.

"Sure, I don't have to rush home or anything. Sally will be at her mother's." he said. He was so dumb, he meant it just as he said it. It was certainly no invitation to engage in sex.

His lecture was as boring as the first one. Which explains why the auditorium was filled with only his students. When he finished his lecture he went back stage. I was the only one who followed him. I found him sitting alone in a dressing room.

"So, what did you think?" he asked.

"Fascinating," moving to stand beside him. I spread his legs and knelt between them. He looked shocked as I unzipped his pants. I actually think he was frightened.

"What are you doing," he gasped as I removed his dick from his underwear.

"I'm going to show you how much I enjoyed your lecture," I said bending to take his dick into my mouth. His dick didn't get hard for several minutes. When it did, it was a monster. I sucked on it deliberately trying not to get too turned on. I heard his moans as I worked back and forth on his dick. I waited until he began to move his hips against my mouth before I pulled away. Fortunately the chair had no arms. I had worn a skirt because I had planned everything. I quickly removed my panties, then lowered myself onto his dick. I rocked back and forth until I came several times. The professor was moaning and mumbling something under his breath. I was too turned on to listen. When I looked down at him during one of my biggest orgasms I saw my father's face. I shuddered as the climax got even stronger.

I finally got enough, he still hadn't cum. I returned to kneel between his legs. I took his dick into my mouth. It was the first time I had ever sucked a dick which had been inside me. His dick tasted different than it had before. I sucked it hard and fast. I felt him begin to pump against my mouth quickly. I sucked it even harder as he filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed as much as I could. Some of it tricked down my chin, then onto my while blouse. He moaned and shuddered even after he came. I sucked him a few minutes after he came. It was just to be friendly.

After I released his dick from my mouth, I allowed him to watch me as I replaced my panties. I turned without a word and left him shuddering in the chair. I never saw him again. He had fulfilled his purpose.

I moved back home after graduation. I took a job in one of the local banks. I made a rule not to have sex with anyone I met at the bank. Even I was smart enough to know that it would only cause trouble.

I was still sucking dicks and getting fucked but I was restless. I was around my father enough to know that I wanted him to fuck me. I was too afraid to make a move on him. I couldn't afford to have him toss me out of the house. I didn't think he would, but I couldn't be sure.

I begin by becoming more affectionate with daddy. It was just a grateful daughter kind of thing at first. You know a hug when he did something nice for me. I would even sit near him on the sofa on the few times we watched TV together.

I was still getting laid by some of the local boys, but I knew by then what I really wanted. I wanted to fuck my dad. I continued the hugs. They slowly began to become longer and more frequent. If daddy noticed, he never commented.

I had been living at home again for almost a year when I came home from a date one night. I found daddy sitting on the sofa, with a drink in his hand. I had never seen my father drunk, let alone in tears.

"What's wrong daddy?" I asked.

"Nothing honey, I just got in a mood tonight. Having you around all grown up just seems to remind me of your mom. You know you look almost exactly like her." he said slurring his words.

I saw my chance and I took it. "Maybe I should move out." I got the reaction I wanted he looked terrified. "I mean if I remind you so much of her." I continued.

"No honey, now that you are here, I don't want to loose you. I mean at least not until you get married." He said miserably.

I sat on the sofa beside him. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Daddy, I love you and I don't ever want to leave you. There are no men out there half as good as you." I said meaning every word of it.

"I don't want you to go either. I mean you are the reason I get up in the mornings. Without you I would have no reason to go on." He said.

"Surely you have had other women since mom died?" I asked.

"No, I could never find anyone like your mother. She had more to offer than anyone I ever met." he said.

"What things did Mama do for you?" I asked.

"Lots of different things," Daddy replied drunkenly.

I knew he was drunk enough to tell me, if I asked. "What did mom do in bed that other women can't?" I asked.

He had a far away look when he answered. "Honey, I can't talk to you about those things. I mean you are just a little girl."

I took his head in my hands and turned it to me. "Daddy take a good look. I am not a little girl anymore." He looked at me for the first time. I mean really looked at me. "Just pretend you are talking to mama and tell me everything." I demanded.

I saw a different look in his eyes just before he began. "Maggie, I have missed you so much." He actually was talking to mama. "I can't seem to make sense of the feelings I have any more. I look at Rose but I see you. Sometimes when she hugs me it is like hugging you. I have to push her away before she realizes the effect she has on me. I swear I would never touch her but when I hold her it is so much like holding you." Daddy began to cry.

Even if I hadn't already wanted to fuck him, I would have then. I pulled him to my breast as he cried. "Don't worry Bear, it is all right. I know what you want." My mother had been the only person to ever call him Bear. It was a pet name they shared.

"Maggie?" I heard him mumble against my breast.

"For tonight, I will be Maggie," I whispered. "Do the things to me you want to do to Maggie."

Daddy began to unbutton my blouse. I tensed in anticipation. I could hardly wait as he fumbled drunkenly with the buttons. "Let me," I said as I replaced his hands with my own. I made quick work of the blouse. Lord knows, I had enough practice. I wore only front hook bras these days. It made my life so much easier. When my breasts were free I pulled his head hard against my right tit. I felt him suck the hard nipple into his mouth. I was so turned on that the world seemed to no longer exist. The only thing I could think was, "God yes daddy, suck my tits." I moaned gratefully as he nursed at my dry tit. We were sitting on the sofa but had turned toward each other. I dropped my hand to his dick and found it large and hard. While he sucked at my tit, I unzipped his pants to free his dick. When I had it in my hand I stroked it slowly. I knew I had him now. He couldn't stop even when he realized whose tit he had in his mouth.

I pulled his head from my tit, while still stroking his had slippery dick. "Kiss me daddy," I demanded. He knew then what he was doing. If I hadn't had his dick in my hand he might have refused. Instead he allowed me to pull his lips to my own. I slipped my tongue into his mouth. He responded by losing himself in me.

I pulled his head away from my lips only long enough to demand, "Play with my pussy." It was an order and he knew it. He responded instantly. I returned to kissing him while his hand moved up my leg. He moved aside the nylon of my panties. He knew what to do. He moved to my clit bypassing my throbbing pussy. I came as he touched me. I rocked my hips against his hand as he touched me.

I pulled his head away so that I could breath. I was gasping for air as I never had before. "God Daddy, you have the best dick. I want to suck it till you cum in my mouth. Would you like that daddy?" I asked. He didn't answer. "Daddy did mama suck your dick?"

"Yes," he moaned.

"Did you eat her pussy?" I asked.

"Yes," He moaned even louder.

"Do you want me to suck your dick?" I asked pressing my naked breasts against him.

"Yes, suck my dick," He shouted.

"First eat my pussy. Come on daddy, eat your little girl's pussy." I released his dick, then pushed him from the sofa as I spoke. He looked more sober as he knelt between my legs. He quickly pulled my panties off. He then buried his head between my spread legs. I felt his rough tongue as he licked the swollen lips of my pussy. I was the one moaning as he inserted his tongue into my dripping pussy.

"Come on daddy, suck my clit. I am cumming so hard please suck my clit." He moved immediately to take my engorged clit into his mouth. He licked and sucked on it until I came in violent convulsions. I was weak when I begged, "Please stop."

He returned to his seat beside me. I could tell he was lost in the fog as much as I was. He didn't need to be told this time. He kissed me deeply for a few minutes. I was again gasping for air as he broke the kiss. I was surprised when he spoke. "Suck my dick Rose," He knew exactly who I was. I didn't need a second command. I dropped like a rock to the floor. I spread his legs, then captured his dick in my mouth. I sucked it slow and deep. It took some time but I felt his dick begin to stiffen even more in my mouth.

When he began pumping my mouth, I knew he was near cumming. I wanted his dick in my pussy when he came but even more I wanted to control him. I sucked on it until he came in my mouth. I gulped it down but couldn't capture it all.

"God baby, you are a better cocksucker than your mother," daddy said.

I had him and I knew it even if he didn't. "I want you to fuck me daddy," I said.

"Baby, I will do anything for you, but I can't do it again so soon." he said.

"Sure you can," I said returning to his dick. I licked and sucked it until it was hard once more. When I had it standing hard and erect, I got to my feet. I removed my clothes quickly. I found my purse then removed my diaphragm. I looked him right in the eyes while I moved it between my legs. I looked at him while he moved his eyes to watch me insert it into my pussy. When it was inside me, I took his dick in my hand. I stroked it a few times, just to get it rigid again. When it was ready, I sat on it. His dick moved inside my slippery pussy without any problem. Once I had it all buried inside me I rested on his dick for a few seconds then began to rock on it. I had eye contact with him as I rocked.

I maintained control long enough to ask, "How does my pussy feel?"

"God, it is wonderful." Daddy said.

"Is it the best pussy you ever felt?" I asked.

"Oh yes," he answered.

"Tell me about your little girl's pussy," I demanded.

"Baby, your pussy is wet and tight. I can feel your muscles milking my dick. God baby, I want to cum in you so bad." he moaned.

"Daddy, you can't cum like this, but I can. When I have cum enough, I am going to let you fuck me in a way that you can cum. I want to feel your cum inside me." I moaned.

I came several times while looking into my daddy's eyes. Finally I stood dragging his hard dick from my pussy. I moved to my hands and knees on the floor. "Come on daddy, I want your cum. I have tasted it now I want it in my pussy." I begged.

He knelt behind me then inserted his hot dick into my pussy. I could feel his dick better this way but I came better sitting on it. I felt him push deep inside me. I moved with his strokes so that I could help him cum. "Come on Daddy, fuck your baby. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck your little girl." I begged just before he filled my pussy with hot cum. He collapsed onto my back after he came. His weight pushed me to the floor. I felt his dick withdraw.

I rolled over to lay beside him. "God, daddy that was great. Now let's go to bed." I said standing. I helped him to his feet. Once upstairs I went into his room. I was naked but he was still dressed. I lay in the bed waiting for him to undress. When he was naked he came to the bed. He tried to turn away from me but I pulled him to me.

"I'm not finished with you just yet," I said. "I want you to eat your cum out of me." I wanted to make damned sure I had him

He moved between my legs without any objection. I came again as he licked and sucked me clean. When he had finished he returned to lie beside me. This time there was no pretense. He held me in his arms until I fell asleep.

I awoke before him that next morning. I pulled the covers off him and sucked his limp dick into my mouth. I continued to suck it until he woke up. I heard him moan as his dick got hard. I didn't want him to have any misunderstanding about the night before. When his dick was hard I sat on it. I felt it move deep inside me. I leaned forward so that I could look him in the eye while I rocked on his dick.

"Come on Daddy, you fucked me last night. I want you to fuck me again. Come on baby, shove your wonderful dick in me. Come on," I begged. He responded by bucking his hips. His movement helped me cum. Since he hadn't. I moved to my hands and knees beside him. "Come on daddy, I want your cum in me."

He hesitated only a second then moved between my legs. He guided his dick into me. I felt him pump me for a long time until he finally shot a pussy full of cum inside me. He collapsed on top of me again. I rolled him off, then turned to his gasping body.

"We need to talk," I said wrapping my hand around his withered dick. "I am going to be sleeping with you from now on. Understand, I have been wanting this to happen for years. You didn't seduce me, I seduced you. I don't want you to feel any guilt about this. From now on, you and I will be living like I always wanted." I said.

"Baby, this feels good but it isn't right," he said.

"It feels wonderful, as for the other so what. Right is whatever I say it is. Daddy, you know you want to fuck me again. I know I want you to, so there is no problem." He agreed reluctantly. It didn't matter so long as he agreed.

From then until my daddy died ten years later, I didn't fuck anyone else. He was over fifty when he died in a traffic accident. I was grief stricken beyond words. It took me almost six months before I even went out with another man. None of them could compare with my daddy.

In the popular magazines they say it is quite normal for little girls to have sexual fantasies involving their fathers. It must be true I sure did. Puberty, fantasies and masturbation all came about the same time for me. Daddy was a larger than life man for me at the time. Mama had died when I was ten.

After Mama died their were lots of women in and out of the house. None stayed too long though. I hated all of them. Daddy never cared about any of them enough to force me to be nice to them.

I lost my cherry at seventeen. It was to a boy a summer band camp. I had always been a big fish at my small private school. At the large band camp, I was a nobody. Just one of a hundred attractive, but not quite beautiful teenagers. Several of the girls were beautiful. They got the best looking boys.

The boy who got my cherry was attractive, but certainly no real big time stud. Hell, I might have gotten his cherry. Sex was a little disappointing, I mean the boy who took my cherry was clumsy. I felt almost nothing when we fucked. I didn't have time, it was over much too soon.

After that one episode, I returned to may small private high school. I didn't slip again, until I convinced my father to allow me to go to a large college. I wanted to be around a lot of kids. I hated the small school where everyone knew exactly what you were doing all the time.

At the end of my first semester, I met Logan. Logan was a junior and cool as hell. The day I met him, I was standing in a line registering for my second semester classes. Logan walked up to me then said, "I'll bet you are a virgin."

I was shocked. No one had ever been so blunt before. It turned me on. "Not really," I answered.

"Good virgins are no fun. You want to go out tonight?" he asked.

"Not if all you have in mind is to fuck me," I answered.

"Okay dinner, a movie, then I fuck you." he said with a wicked smile.

"Yes to dinner, yes to the movie, and maybe to the other," I replied.

"Well, I guess that is fair. Meet me at seven in the coffee shop at the student union." he demanded as he walked away.

I met him at exactly seven. I had to walk around the union a few minutes before entering the coffee shop. I didn't want to appear eager. He was sitting at a table with two other boys when I entered. I waited for him to come to me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rose Is A Slut
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds