Runner Girl Ch. 08

"Yes," he answered in response to the unasked question.

Both hands went inside her blouse at her waist, feeling the soft warm skin all around to her back, and up to the bra strap. His lips gently grazed her breast through the lace, causing her breath to hitch. He rubbed his mouth back and forth and exhaled hot air onto the pert little nub underneath the lace. "Ooooh," she cooed. "You're driving me crazy."

Unclasping her bra, he unveiled her breasts giving him access to devour the rounded mounds before him. She squirmed in his lap as her hands firmly grasped his shoulders. His hands slid down to her ass and pulled forward to rub her crotch into his hardness. Meanwhile, his tongue danced across her nipples, flicking and teasing, as she grinded into him enough to almost cause a friction burn.

"Amy," he whispered, "can we?"

"Oh god yes," she slid off his lap and quickly pulled her underwear off, smiling at him the whole time, while he undid and lowered his pants. She crawled back on his lap and whispered, "I can't believe we are doing this in a moving car."

He nodded in agreement as he rubbed the tip of his cock back and forth along her wet slit. Having sex in a moving car was hot, but he felt more turned on by the fact that they were still half-dressed. Only their pelvic areas were left exposed to each other, plus Amy's open shirt. With the rest clad in almost formal winter attire, the areas of naked well-muscled flesh that were bared were soft and warm in contrast. And she was so stunning upon his lap that it almost hurt to look at her.

Then she slid down, slowly, with a low groan audible only to him. It took a long time for her to make the complete descent from head to root, and when her tight wetness engulfed him, she paused. "Fuck," she whispered.

"Please."

"As you wish," she murmured, with eyes closed, and she began the slow journey back up his shaft, then dropped down again, still slowly. The passion she registered on her face, plus the business attire they both still wore, in addition to chauffeur-driven limo that ensconced them -- the combination was enough to overwhelm him again.

"Fuck, Amy, you are so beautiful... It is almost distracting how beautiful you are," he whispered.

She giggled and tilted her head to one side, "Ssssh, I'm fucking you." He watched her rise in ecstasy. His natural instinct was to grab her hips and help her fuck him, but she was so gorgeous like this, he didn't want to break her flow. She slid down again, then leaned forward, blocking his view, and she began grinding into him, not raising herself very high with each thrust, but rubbing herself in a way that registered her pleasure and turned him on immensely.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, as her hips undulated over his lap. He felt like a lazy fuck, yet at the same time, she was enjoying riding his cock so much he didn't want to do anything to interrupt her. Her tempo increased, as did her breathing, and she made a slight whimpering sound that caused his cock to twitch in response. "John," she whispered, then said no more; instead her gyrations increased and he let out his own murmur of approval: "Yes, baby, cum for me."

And he was surprised that such a simple invitation sent her over the edge, or maybe she had already arrived regardless of his encouragement, but he felt the muscles of her pussy contract so tightly that he was almost expelled, so he did grab her hips and pushed up deeply. Amy yelped. Her convulsing pussy massaged his climax out of him and he erupted into her, raising his hips off the seat, thrusting several times in rapid succession. "Ooooh," she cried, barely managing to keep quiet. "Oh, John," she sighed, collapsing on him and giggling, even as his cock was nested inside her. "I'm so glad to see you," she laughed.

"Me too," he laughed in return, brushing a lock of hair away from her face, stuck with perspiration. "It got pretty hot in here." He kissed her cheek where the hair had been.

"I'll say," she laughed, then carefully rolled off him, then looked around, awestruck that they were slowly moving through traffic.

"Here," he said, pulling out a pack of wet wipes from a pocket behind the seat, taking one for himself before handing her the pack.

It occurred to her that she wasn't the only woman he'd had sex with in this car, but she consciously pushed the thought aside before it cast a dark cloud over an amazing experience. She pulled her panties back up and buttoned her blouse as John also dressed and began digging under the seat for something. He pulled out a small box tied with a ribbon.

"Your present," he said, placing it in her hand.

Amy's eyes widened as she untied the bow and raised the lid of the small package. He watched her expression as she unwrapped her gift and discovered a pair of diamond earrings. A look of genuine surprise crossed her face as she said, "Are these... real?"

John laughed, "Of course they're real."

Amy's expression remained steady. She wore a slight smile, but spoke hesitantly. "Wow... Thank you. Thank you so much. I mean, I wouldn't have expected... They're beautiful, of course. So beautiful."

"You're welcome," he said casually.

"No one has ever..." She hesitated, then looked up from the box into his eyes, "May I ask what made you buy me such an extravagant gift?"

"Wow," John laughed. "No one has ever asked me that before."

Amy continued to smile, but stared as if expecting an answer. The silent pause hung in the air.

"I don't know, Amy. I was at a store and saw them, and business went well on this trip. I was feeling happy to be coming back to see you, so I just did it. I wanted you to know I was thinking of you while I was gone."

Amy's expression didn't change, but she spoke precisely, as if choosing her words with care. "John, by sending photos you told me you were thinking of me. That was very personal and more than enough. And the email, and the texts, and... You didn't need to do this. I mean, they are beautiful and I appreciate it, but... I feel very strange accepting such an extravagant... I'm sorry. I should just be gracious and say thank you, but I don't want you to think this is expected or required, okay?"

"Okay," John smiled in agreement. He wasn't insulted. The truth was, the earrings cost about the same as Sarah's designer outfit and if he really thought about it, there might have been some guilt associated with the purchase. However, this beautiful auburn-haired teacher just told him she would rather have one of his photos than jewelry. He pulled her in for another kiss and told her, "You're fucking adorable, do you know that?"

"Yeah. I do," she laughed, "but you're pretty amazing too."

* * * * *

John and Herman were meeting at The Polished Nickel, despite the distractions of the grand opening preparations going on around them. John worked on his laptop, writing up an offer on another distressed property, while the elder gentleman watched the hub of activity as the staff attended to their various tasks. Both men thrived in the energy and chaos of productivity, and Herman, who came from humble beginnings, took great pride in the fact that he employed hundreds of people.

Herman watched The Polished Nickel come together before his eyes, while at the same time considering the intentions for the new property John was writing an offer on, the project that included the altruistic Beverly Wilcox. Herman considered Ms. Wilcox an entirely different animal than those he usually worked with, with a refreshingly unique set of operating instructions. He asked John if he she would be present at scheduled meeting for the following Tuesday.

John nodded and began to speak, but Collette approached their table. She needed Herman's signature on the delivery receipt for the painting that was being hung in the lobby. She winked at John while Herman looked over the document he was signing, but John was busy checking his phone during Herman's distraction. Amy sent a photo of herself holding up her hair on one side to show her new earrings. "Do you need a necklace for tonight?" He texted.

"Stop it!" she answered, assuming he was joking, but he wasn't.

Herman handed Collette the paperwork and then turned to John and said, "You must have a new love interest."

John looked at him in surprise.

"Grown men don't typically smile at their phones," Herman said. "Will I have an opportunity to meet her? I assume she will accompany you this evening?"

"Yes," John answered and held up his phone to show the photo he just received. "This is Amy. She's really special."

"Ah, very lovely indeed."

"That reminds me," John thought out loud. "I need to change the locks on my London flat."

"Trouble?"

"Not yet, but Sarah has a key."

"Why don't you simply ask her to return your key?" Herman asked, then his expression registered a memory. "Better to change the lock."

John nodded in agreement and sent an email to his London-based property manager before he forgot. He really didn't expect any bad behavior from Sarah, but he had experienced a scorned lover who trashed his apartment in the past, and he didn't want to take any chances.

"I'm just about done here," John said. "I put in contingencies regarding engineering reviews and structural and environmental inspections, of course, so we will have second opportunity to negotiate, but this will lock in our price while we work out the details. I'll submit it to the sellers Monday, after Ms. Wilcox has a chance to look it over."

"And if they don't accept our offer, have you located others that will be appropriate?"

John flashed his charming smile, "If they don't accept this offer, we'll negotiate. You know I didn't put our best offer on the table."

Herman laughed, "Is anyone else after this property?"

"There hasn't been another offer yet, and the owners are hot to sell. We've got this one, Herman. The only question is how far down I can drive the price."

Herman stood and shook John's hand. "Great. Frank and his partner look forward to meeting you tonight. It should be quite a party."

John looked around at the beautiful décor and said, "Quite a party." In a few hours he would be back with Amy on his arm, and he hoped he could show her how enjoyable Manhattan nightlife can be in his company.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds