Rusty's Sacrifice

"Nervous?" he asked, the amusement clear in his voice. She nodded, hesitantly. "I understand. You and Harry obviously had sex in mind when you got here, if not before you started up the hill, and then I came along, and interrupted you in a very passionate moment. Now you're being forced into having sex with a total stranger."

He led her into his well lit living room. Although she saw the large picture window, given the bright lighting inside, and shade outside, she didn't realize Harry could observe everything she was doing. Nick went to a cabinet in the corner.

"Would you like something to drink. I have port or sherry, or can make you a cocktail if that's what you want."

"Uhh, oh, a vodka martini?"

"No problem," he answered and began to gather the mixings. In a few seconds he was handing her a glass full of ice and cocktail. She took a sip and let it slowly slide down the back of her throat, savoring the flavor and the alcohol burn.

He steered her to the couch facing the window, and pulled her down onto his lap. As she shimmied around to make herself comfortable, she noted that his cock had softened a bit. His hand began to slowly caress her back, his palm lightly making circles which reached from her shoulders to her buttocks. It was an intimate contact, comforting in a way, neither intrusive nor forceful.

"You asked about my buying this place. Although I got title five years ago, it really started almost ten years ago. I was working on my PhD in metallurgy at a school not very far from here. During my course of study I developed a process to improve the efficiency of extracting metals from their ore, making it economically feasible to process ores which would have been discarded even five years earlier.

"While I was carrying out my research, I met and fell in love with a woman, another grad student, whom I thought loved me. The day I passed my orals, I saw her coming out of a motel with her department chairman. When I confronted her, her response was to simply shrug as if to say 'So, you caught me. So what?' She tried to make the divorce messy by claiming my patent for the process was community property. The judge agreed with me that it was intellectual property, a result of only my endeavors, and it was excluded.

"I licensed the process to several mining and processing companies, enough so I didn't have to work on anything I didn't want to, and looked for a place to retire. I used to come up here to hunt with my Dad and always thought it would be a great place to live." His hands were concentrating their efforts on her lower back and buttocks. Rusty felt herself relaxing and leaned against Nick's chest. His hands and the drink were having the result he wanted, she realized.

He brought his other hand into play, lightly stroking her leg, running his hand up the top and down the outside of her thigh. His story continued. "I investigated the process to buy the land and found out it met the criteria for homesteading, if I could get the state to designate it as homestead land. It took some lobbying, and, not really a trial, but a lengthy court proceeding. As soon as it was posted as eligible, I staked my claim on the maximum amount of land, making sure I included the rights of way.

"The first two things I did were to build this house and close the roads to traffic, both of which counted as legal improvements. I farm enough for my own needs and keep the ponds stocked with fish for some guys who pay me for the privilege of fishing the small pond. Except for building the house, the land itself hasn't cost me anything. The process of obtaining it, though, set me back a bit, but it's been worth it."

Rusty snuggled closer in to his chest, laying her head on his shoulder so her lips were right next to his chin. Outside, from his tree, Harry was able to observe all that had been happening, from the light stroking of Rusty's back to the stroking of her legs, and now the cuddle. He saw them talking, but had no clue as to what they were saying. Nor could he see her nipples responding to Nick's caresses.

"I'm sorry about your wife; that must have hurt. Was she just after the money?"

"That's my guess. Later, I found out she slept with her all her committee members while working on her Master's degree." He bent down to kiss the top of her head. "I've pretty much stayed away from women since then."

"What about the couple you told us about, and the high school girls?"

"Scare talk. For your husband. They never happened," he confessed with a grin.

Rusty's eyes grew wide. "How long since..."

Nick grinned. "I said pretty much, not totally. Don't worry. I'll last long enough to show you a good time."

Rusty looked up at him, blushing. "That's not ...well, that's not all I was worried about." she said with a shy smile. Nick returned her smile and bent down to kiss her as his hand glided over her stomach to enclose her breast. She moaned softly as his hand closed on her nipple, and she reached up to pull his head closer. "Oh, god," she thought, "this is so wrong."

Outside, Harry sat slumped against the tree. He knew Rusty, knew how much she liked to be touched and caressed. There were times when she wasn't interested in sex, but he knew if he could get his hands and mouth on her boobs, he could get her worked up and ready for certain. If she was already in the mood, he could sometimes make her come just by sucking on her nipples. When he saw Nick's hand close on her tit, he groaned, "Oh Noooo, babe, noooooo."

He watched as Nick's lips slid along Rusty's chin line, and down along that sensitive cord to her shoulder. He thought he could almost smell Rusty's cunt getting wet. He felt a tingle in his balls and saw his cock begin to harden. "Oh, shit no," he thought. "If Rusty sees that..."

But at that point, the only cock Rusty was interested in was beginning to make itself known under her ass and thighs. Nick's lips were sliding down from her shoulder to her breast, making little nibble bites, pulling at her skin with a lovely, comfortable tickling sensation which seemed to be directly connected to her clit.

His lips moved onto the surface of her breast with the same nibbling action, causing her vagina to surge open, eliciting a low moan. He covered the top of her large-orange sized breast so she was moaning constantly, until his tongue slid over her very erect nipple. Even Harry heard the loud groan which resulted from that maneuver.

Nick recognized Rusty was more than ready. His hand explored the area between her thighs, his fingers sliding easily into her. When Harry saw her open her legs, it was more than he could take, and his prick erupted with his first orgasm in a week.

When he was able to open his eyes and focus, Nick was on the floor in front of Rusty, his head buried between her thighs, attempting to control her humping hips. Rusty was beside herself, moaning with pleasure. The only time Harry would eat her was if she was sucking his cock at the same time. He had never done it just for her pleasure.

The sound of her passion reached Harry, stimulating another erection. He pulled his knees to his chest and squeezed his PC muscle, trying to hold back another ejaculation. "Ohhhh, gaaawwwwd, he groaned, feeling the hot liquid splash against his inner thighs.

Inside, Nick was pulling his face from Rusty's quim and turning her on the couch. When she was in position, he got up, between her legs, and leaned down for a kiss. "Ready?" he asked.

With a grin, she asked, "Does it matter?"

Nick frowned. "Yes, it does. I am going to do this, but I don't want to hurt you."

Rusty's smile disappeared. "I'm sorry, Nick. It was a bad attempt at a bad joke. I've been ready for this since you took your shirt off. I'm just sorry about Harry out there, knowing what's happening and having to accept there's nothing he can do about it."

"If he's like a lot of guys, he's probably wishing he had a hand free to beat off with." He positioned his cock at her vagina's opening.

"What?" she asked, puzzled. "Men like thinking about other men screwing their wives."

"Yeah. Some of 'em. There's even a sub-culture where men share their wives, in threesomes, or in a wife swap. I've heard of men arranging for their wife to take on five or six men at a time. When I was a grad student, one of my classmates bragged about being paid by an older man to fuck his young wife."

Rusty shook her head. "Well, that's one worry Harry won't have after today. To some degree, this is his fault. He just doesn't have to know how much I'm enjoying it. Come on now, Nick, enough talk; fuck the bejeebers out of me!"

Harry heard the loud moan, and recognized the sound of his wife accepting a hard cock into her very hungry cunt. The loud grunting sounds which followed allowed him to follow her progress toward a massive orgasm. When she announced her climax with a loud scream, his cock erupted in concert with her. Nick's climactic roar immediately following set off another, empathic orgasm in Harry, and in Rusty.

When Harry was able to tune into his surroundings, he heard Nick coming out of the house, whistling an old pop tune. He walked over to see how Harry was holding up and saw the silvery deposits on the grass. Glancing at the house, he grinned.

"That's a great little fuck you got there, Harry. You should take better care of her. I see you're holding up okay. Need a drink?"

Harry looked up at the tall man and nodded. "What are you going to do to us?"

"What do you mean? You afraid I'm going to do away with you? You needn't worry about that. I've got something better planned. When I go back in, you'll be able to watch your wife suck my cock so it's hard again, then I'll pop her anal cherry. She told me she's always wanted to try that, but you're too squeamish.

"After that, I'll bring her out and while she fucks you, I'll have her first eat me, then while you're still in her, I'll fuck her ass again." Nick laughed when Harry groaned and squirted his cum into the grass for the fourth or fifth time, it looked.

Nick leisurely jogged back into the house after checking things outside. His greeting kiss was both tender and passionate at the same time. While their tongues intermingled, his hands were busy exploring her body, searching for all her arousal spots. By the time the kiss broke, she was almost ready to climax.

Nick swung his leg across her chest, presenting his monster cock to her mouth. She grinned and opened her mouth greedily. She had been waiting for this since he had dropped his pants an hour ago. When his cock reached the back of her throat, she pulled back and told him to sit back. When he was seated, she got on her knees, on the couch, and parted his legs.

Her mouth was almost like a vacuum cleaner. This time, when Nick reached the back of her throat, she moved her head around, and before he was aware of it, Rusty had his entire cock in her mouth, and was humming a popular, patriotic march. Nick nearly blew a hole in her stomach, he came so hard. Outside, Harry had seen Rusty's performance, and when he heard Nick's bellow, he just hung his head and let the semen flow.

Rusty held Nick's cock in her throat after the cum blast, working it lightly with her throat muscles. To his surprise, he was still hard when she pulled her head away from his body. She looked up at him, her face flushed, with a wide grin. "Had enough?" she asked. Still breathing hard, he shook his head no. "Prove it," she challenged him.

Harry saw the big man reach down and grab his wife under the arms and drag her up his body. He was surprised to see that his captor still had a monster erection after his wife had deep throated him. He had received a number of those special treats, and was always done for the night when she was through.

He watched Nick position her over his cock and push her down, engulfing the large organ. Nick then moved on the couch so he was kneeling over the redhead and reached down to pull her knees up to the level of her breasts, draping her feet over his shoulder.

Harry had to close his eyes at the awesome sight of the furious fucking it looked like his wife was receiving from their persecutor. When she began to scream, he wondered if he would ever be able to satisfy her again. He knew he had never heard screams of ecstacy such as he was hearing now. The image of her arms and legs wrapped around the bastard's body, with her head back as she howled his name, was permanently engraved in his memory.

Her final scream was ear piercing, even to Harry, and accompanied by a bellow from Nick which frightened a flock of sparrows in the nearby trees. As he watched, Nick slumped onto Rusty as her legs fell back into a more normal position. Even this far away, he could tell they were asleep.

Nick and Rusty, both still nude, walked out of the house; Nick whistling that same pop tune, Rusty, walking bowlegged, to keep her sore pussy lips from chafing. Nick steered her to Harry's tree, but away from his deposits.

He walked around behind the young husband and released the rope on one arm. Before Harry could stand, Nick's hands were on his shoulders, massaging them. Harry tried to squirm away, but Nick had his hands above his head and around the tree again before he could get free.

Nick walked around in front of Harry and grabbed his feet, then dragged Harry into the area he had coated with cum. Harry felt a shudder of distaste run through him as his ass slid over his cum deposits.

"Sorry, Rusty, but I promised your hubby here the opportunity to think maybe any baby made up here today was his, but it looks like you're gong to have to get him hard. Just watch where you kneel; he's come all over the grass."

Rusty looked at the grass around Harry, and saw the tracks of his sperm. There were traces on both sides of him and between his legs where Nick was standing. "How many times, Harry? How many times did hearing and thinking about me getting fucked by a stranger make you come?" she asked him, her voice soft and sympathetic, mirroring the sympathy in her eyes.

"It wasn't just hearing and thinking about it, goddamn you!" he screamed at her. "I had to fucking watch it happen, through that fucking picture window! I had to watch you fuck this son of a bitch; watch you come on his fucking cock, and suck it into your friggin' stomach!" He was screaming so hard, there were flecks of foam coming from his mouth, with his eyes wild with rage.

She turned to look at the house. The lights were still on and she could easily see the couch where she bad been so thoroughly fucked she had passed out the last time. Rusty glanced at Nick, accusing him. He simply smiled and shrugged. Biting back an answering smile, she said, "I'm truly sorry you had to watch it happen, Harry. I asked Nick to take me out of your sight. I didn't know."

She dropped to her knees beside her husband. "Do you have anything left for me? Something to wash away his traces?" She reached out and started to jack Harry's cock. When there was no response after a few minutes, she bent forward and slurped the flaccid member into her mouth, eliciting a loud moan from the younger man as she worried the crown with her tongue.

When it began to respond, she began bobbing her head up and down on the slowly erecting organ, increasing her suction. With one hand, she began to jack him while the other hand began fondling his balls. Harry's groan announced her success. Without waiting for directions from Nick, Rusty straddled her bound husband and impaled herself on his thick prick.

Harry had seen Nick's cock, and had wondered if his young wife would even be aware of him in her after today. He was pleasantly surprised that she was almost as tight as usual. He looked around for the bigger man and saw him by the blanket, digging through his back pack. When he turned to come back to the couple, he was tossing the jar of petroleum jelly he kept in the bag.

Standing so Harry could see him, but Rusty could not, Nick used the jelly to lube his massive (to Harry) cock. He remembered that Nick had told him he planned to subject Rusty to double penetration and shook his head, "No." Nick just grinned, a malevolent grin it seemed to Harry.

Nick stepped behind Rusty and grabbed Harry's legs, lifting them around Rusty. "Here, doll, hold these," he ordered. He dropped to his knees behind the redhead and Harry felt him smear something damp and slick around his puckered hole.

"N...n...no!" he shouted, trying to shimmy away from the intrusion.

Nick answered, "It's like this, Harry, ol' buddy. Am I ever going to hear about today from you, or is anybody? Am I going to have to testify in court about how you traded your wife's ass to save your own from getting fucked?"

Harry looked up into Rusty's eyes. They were flat, her face expressionless, as she looked at the ground by Harry's ear. "Tell me, Harry, whose ass do I get to fuck right now? Whose crap are you going to clean off my cock?"

Harry's stomach turned; his cock wilted. Harry's eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry, babe," he mouthed, silently, shaking his head. With a single nod, she acknowledged his apology. "Rusty," he croaked, as tears began streaming down his face.

Rusty turned to look at Nick and shook her head. With a sad smile, he nodded. Fifteen minutes later, the couple was headed down the road in their small station wagon. Nick rode along to open the gates. Rusty drove while Harry cowered in the back seat.

As he closed the last gate, Nick looked up and saw Rusty waving good-bye just before turning onto the macadam.

Early one evening, in mid-January, Nick Thomas sat in his living room, a fire in his fireplace, a fluffy snow falling outside, coating the ground. The phone from the gatehouse rang, interrupting his reverie.

He had been thinking, as he often did, about Rusty and Harry, wondering how they had made out after what had to be a traumatic day for their relationship. He had seen her, at a distance, that September, on one of his infrequent forays into the small city. He didn't expect it would, but he hoped everything worked out for the young couple.

He shook his head, grinning at the tingle in his groin; a tingle thinking of her that day always produced.

He picked up the phone. "Yes?"

"Mr. Thomas, I have a special delivery for you." a female voice announced.

"Just leave it in the gatehouse."

"No sir; you have to sign for it, and accept delivery in person."

"In person? Okay, I'll be down in a few minutes." he groused.

Nick went out and looked at his choices of vehicles, and chose his Jeep 4x4. As he approached the gatehouse, he didn't see any delivery truck, or any other vehicle. He could see, though, there was someone in the gatehouse.

He parked by the door and walked into the spartan structure. The person awaiting him was at the far end of the small room, staring out the window. "Yes," said Nick. The person turned around, removing her hood in the process, and revealing a very pregnant profile. "Rusty!"

"Hey, Nick. Are you ready to be a Daddy?"

Back at his house, Nick and Rusty sat in the toasty living room, over steaming mugs of hot cocoa, looking out over the pond and valley.

"At first, Harry didn't seem to have any problems with what happened. But our lovemaking...before that day, we had sex four or five times a week, and sometimes twice a day on weekends. Afterwards, I don't think we made love a half dozen times.

"And when it turned out I was pregnant, it was too much for him. He told me that, one summer, while I was visiting my mom, he'd had a vasectomy because he didn't want kids. He said he didn't think he could raise another man's child, especially yours, after what happened.

"And then the stress of the holiday shopping period, and the store not doing as well as projected. He was sure he was going to be fired and couldn't handle it. Two days after Christmas, he told me he was leaving and just left town. Got on a bus and disappeared."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rusty's Sacrifice
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds