Ruth at the Conference

The men in the room looked suitably embarrassed, like schoolboys caught smoking. Maser Boaz decided that it would be an idea to warm them up a bit.

"Ruth, I think we need to start by addressing the small matter of your punishment. Although I recognize that your slutty nature is unstoppable, I would have at least expected you to ask permission of me before sucking off these gentlemen."

Ruth could hear the humor in his voice, but also understood the truth of his comments. She had expected, and was looking forward to, some punishment for her behavior tonight. But she wasn't expecting it quite so soon.

Meekly she knelt at her Master's feet, and awaited her fate, which she knew would have the combined effect of increasing her sexual arousal, and make her love her Master even more. Even the thought of being spanked in front of these men was enough to make her cunt twitch in anticipation.

"Let me see," said Master Boaz thoughtfully, "we have five men here, and each has either had, or been promised, a blow job. I think that six spanks per person should about cover it."

Ruth gulped – thirty spanks was no picnic – especially with Master Boaz's tendency to enthusiasm.

"However, I think it would be selfish of me to keep you all to myself. I propose that everyone here has a go. And let me see...that makes 5 spanks each. I assume that no one here has any objection to this if Ruth is happy with it?" Ruth's mind fell apart. She loved being spanked, but being spanked by so many men was just beyond her wildest dreams. Silently she thanked her Master for such a loving gift, and nodded to the men clustered around her.

"Master, I would love them each to spank me for being such a naughty girl, and I hope that they will spank me properly."

"Well, gentlemen, that is settled. I will start the proceedings, just so you can see that we mean business. Please observe, and feel free to spank as hard as I do."

And here, his voice became more commanding, a voice that Ruth had no option but to obey, reaching deep into her submissive heart.

"Ruth. Stand up and undress completely. Then come here and lie on my lap."

She stood, shed the remainder of her clothes, and lay over her Master's lap. She knew that anyone standing behind her would see the glistening lips of her dripping cunt – but she was beyond caring. Her only desire was to obey and please her Master.

Master Boaz paused as his sweet submissive Ruth stretched herself openly across his thighs. Her pert bottom was naturally thrust up, and he thoughtfully caressed the smooth cheeks he had spanked so many times before. He never tired of this, the pause before punishment – savoring her vulnerability and compliance.

"Don't forget to count," he whispered to her, "and I love you."

SMACK,

"One Master"

SMACK,

"Two Master"

SMACK,

"Oh..Three Master"

SMACK,

"Four Master"

SMACK.

"Ohhh..Five Master"

Five times his hand had delivered a stinging blow to her bottom, three on one cheek and two on the other. Already the redness was starting to show. Ruth breathed deeply, drinking the pain deep into her and relishing the sensations flooding her. With those five spanks, he had re-asserted his authority over her. Yet again she was completely his to command and use at his pleasure.

"Ruth. Stand up and walk over to the first man on my right. Lay across his lap and present yourself for spanking. As before, count the blows."

Silently, in a daze, she did just that, and so on to the next and the next. Each man took his turn, though each spanked her in a different way. Some delivered the blows so fast that Ruth barely had time to count then out. Others paused, relishing the way her cheeks rebounded and colored with each impact. And Pierre, bolder than the others, caressed her ass cheeks and slid his questing fingers into her molten crack. He drew out his hand, now glistening with her arousal, and held it up for all to see.

"Fuck, this bitch likes it. She's hotter than a fucking volcano."

Ruth whimpered, feeling naked both physically and emotionally.

After the punishment, Ruth was now even more ready to continue her feasting, and the three guys left were close to cumming even without her help.

Master Boaz lifted Ruth off the final lap and stood her facing the other men. He then removed his tie and used it to bind her wrists behind her. Finally, he pushed her to her knees.

"Gentlemen, it is late, and I am sure you would like to retire to get some sleep. However, it doesn't seem fair that three of you should go without some release. I invite you last three, therefore, to stand in front of my little slut pet, and let her service you with her mouth. You may wish also to use your hands and the choice will then be yours whether to shed your cum in her mouth or on her face."

The last guests of the dinner were more than happy to oblige, and Ruth licked her lips in anticipation as three erect cocks were presented to her. Starting with the left hand one, she treated each in turn to a licking and sucking session lasting a minute, and then repeated the entire process in sequence time after time. While one cock was pumping her stretched lips, the other two guys would be jerking off, building up the cum with which to paint this sweet bitch.

As it turned out, the finale was worthy of a porn film. The guy in the middle was lodged in Ruth's warm sucking mouth when his climax erupted. He groaned as his seed jetted into her, and he thrust his hips forward to ensure none was spilt. The sight of her swallowing frantically to keep up triggered the other two who then splattered their cream over her forehead, cheeks and eyes. When they had finished, they wiped their cocks on the flesh left uncovered, and Ruth helped by licking the last traces from their purple mushrooms.

Ruth knelt back on her heels, lost in her sub space as her Master ushered out the guests. By this point, she was in heaven. She was aroused and feeling a complete slut. There was cum in her mouth and on her face, and her bottom was smarting from her punishment. And best of all, her Master had yet to use her body for his pleasure. With her hands tied behind her back, she felt secure in her bonds.

When Master Boaz returned, he stood in the doorway looking at his pet – the cum drying in strands on her face. She was glowing with her need, and he knew that she would be hurt if he didn't take his own pleasure as well. His cock hardened at the knowledge that she was his to do with his as he wished.

He walked over and stood in front of her. His spoke, his voice low and hard.

"Ruth, look at me."

As if rising from a deep sleep, she opened her eyes and looked up at her Master, focused entirely on him.

Holding her gaze with his own, he deliberately unzipped his pants and took out his stiffened sex. There was a glistening drop of pre-cum at the lips, and he smeared the thin liquid on her lips, applying it like lipstick. She held herself still, waiting for his command, trusting that he would take what he desired in his own time.

He reached out and stroked the hair on the back of her head, and then he gripped a handful of strands so tightly that she gasped. From this she felt his passion and his hunger to use her. She opened herself mentally to him, relaxing herself in her service.

So it was that when he pushed his prick against her lips, her mouth opened like a flower, engulfing the penetrating shaft. Her tongue slid forward along its length – opening her throat to his desire. When the bulbous head reached the back of her throat, Ruth opened even more, welcoming the invader deeper into her body. For a few seconds her breathing was cut off – but she was expecting that, and waited patiently for her Master to withdraw, gently swallowing the length in her throat to add to his pleasure, her lips brushing his pubic hair.

He sighed in happiness at her compliance, and pulled out enough for her to take a breath before pushing back in again. For several minutes he just enjoyed these sensations – withdrawing just a little before forcing himself back in. As he pushed, he would pull her on to him so as to emphasize the fact that he was deliberately fucking her face. Inside she whimpered at his control of her, accepting his complete authority over her body.

Eventually he pulled out, releasing his tight grip on her hair.

"I have no intention of mixing my cum with those others who have already fed your slutty appetite tonight, so turn round and lie onto the bed."

She did as she was told with her legs apart and her bottom raised for whatever he wished. He leaned in and untied her wrists.

And then, unbidden, she reached back and pulled her cheeks apart, deliberately exposing the puckered brown entrance to her ass.

"If it pleases you Master, no man has touched me here tonight."

He had already decided that he was going to take her there anyway, but her proffering made the act even sweeter – given not for her pleasure but for his honor. He climbed onto the bed, his arms on either side of her, and felt her smallness under him. With one hand he placed his rod at the tight dry entrance, and then started to push down. Ruth gave a gentle cry as he breached her anal ring – recognizing the pain and welcoming it as a gift to her Master. As he bore down in short stabbing thrusts, she felt him fill her with his length and girth. She closed her eyes and pushed back up against him, gurgling in happiness at this act, available only to him whenever and however he wished.

He felt her movement urging him into her receptive rectum, and his arousal was almost too much to hold in his climax. When he was completely buried in her depths, he paused, breathing heavily to regain control.

"My God, you are so hot tonight, I won't be long in filling you with my cum"

"Oh Master, do what you want. I am completely yours."

"Then fuck yourself with your fingers. Cum for me and let your pleasure milk the seed from me."

Again Ruth whimpered. He was giving her so much, and she loved him for it. She reached under and slid her finger into the swollen wetness of her pussy. Her clitoris was so sensitive that even lightly brushing it was painful pleasure. Slowly at first she rubbed the flesh on either side, teasing her engorged bud. At the same time, her master commenced a slow steady fucking of her clenching anus, and the two frictions rapidly built up until she was ready to explode.

"Oh Master, please Master, let this slut cum, please"

Her plaintive begging was real. She required his command to allow her release, and she didn't know how long she could hold off the inevitable.

"In a minute my little fuck toy, I haven't finished reaming your ass."

Ruth bit her bottom lip and struggled to keep her orgasm from overwhelming her.

Her difficulties were so sweet, that he was brought to his own climax. He thrust in and out hard and forcefully, letting his passion take over as he fucked her behind without restraint. And then he pushed deep into her one more time.

"Oh fuck, I am cumming...cum for me my slut, cum hard for me."

With the feel of her Master's ejaculate splashing into her, Ruth needed no further commands. She cried out in ecstasy as she let the spasms ripple across her body, almost blacking out from the intensity of them. She was dimly aware of her Master's weight pressing on her, and a part of her mind was convinced that without him holding her down, she would have flown off into space.

As they felt their passion ebb, both Ruth and her Master were overwhelmed by exhaustion. With hardly a word to each other, they curled up under the covers and she snuggled down into his arms, thoroughly and happily fucked.

"Thank-you Master for turning up tonight. I am so happy you are here."

He smiled, his voice full of laughter.

"So am I my pet, so am I. I hate to think what else you might have got up to had I not been there to see fair play."

Ruth giggled, and sighed with pleasure.

"Somehow, Master, I don't think it would have been half as much fun without you being there and taking charge."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds