Sandi's Best Friend's Husband

Over, under, punching her nipples, caressing her tits, squeezing them together, desperate to show him her pleasure at being bathed in his load. The surface of her tits glistened in his slickness. With both hands she pulled a coated nipple up and sucked it into her mouth, her eyes locked on his, showing how wanton and needy she was, even now.

His pecker began to stiffen again. She flashed an evil grin. Opening the drawer to the night stand by the bed, she pulled out some sanitary wipes and cleaned his cock of her ass juices. He was so big. She took a sanitary wipe in each hand, wrapping part way around the gigantic rod. She took leisurely, luxuriant passes up and down. He hardened into steel in her hand as she stroked the towelettes up and down, exciting every bump and curve.

He reached behind her head and gripped her hair - hard. She stopped and whimpered. He turned her face toward his, bored into her eyes, and through clenched teeth declared, "My big cock wants pussy." He released her head pushing it away. Her hand reached for him and began stroking him. He grabbed her hair again, stared into her eyes and boomed in her face, "Pussy."

Her hand immediately released him. She looked at him, questioning meekly, "How do you want it?" wanting to please him, but not really knowing what to do.

"Cunt." He thundered. She rolled over and lay on her back, spreading her legs out wide. He slapped one of her inner thighs, indicating to her to spread her legs further. She remembered his wishes from earlier and drew her legs back against her chest, her sex displayed lewdly, ready, eager even, to be fucked. Inviting, inciting, it leaked down into her crack, coating her anus, it was throbbing.

He grunted like an animal and pulled her by the hips until her ass hung over the edge of the bed. He nestled himself between her legs, his penis hovering above her belly, pulsing with his heartbeat.

It was her favorite feeling in the world. She only experienced it with a big cock. The anticipation of being stretched. He pulled back and lowered the tip, aiming it like a torpedo at her unsuspecting sex hole. He could have sworn it winked at him, taunting the great beast in his grip. The beast backed up and then obliterated the hole in one mighty thrust. It didn't stop until it stretched the back of her womb tight.

"Shit," she grunted. "More, you bastard. Is that all you can do with that thing?" she taunted. All bets were now off. He backed out and increased to ramming speed, relentlessly pounding, assaulting her pussy without mercy. She would pay for her words.

He had seen in her the need to be submissive. So he made sure she had no defense against his marauding member. Over and over he slammed hard into her pubic bone, their thighs slapping loudly. Her insides were burning, on the verge of spontaneously combusting. His hands began their campaign on her. With one thumb battering her button, the other one battering her tits, pinching her nipples hard.

Two minutes later, the only parts still touching the bed were her shoulders and her heels. She was thrusting up to meet his strokes with her hips, slamming their bodies into each other. Her pubic hair was matted with her caked lubrication. The scent of sex drifted thickly above them, almost a cloud.

She was on the edge of another orgasm when he flipped her over, placing her on her hands and knees, slapped her ass hard, and started pounding her from behind. His hands gripped her hips and crammed his meat in as far as it would go. She had never felt anything so deep before, and in seconds had picked up where she had left off on her meteoric rise to ecstasy.

She ached for more and arched her back, lining up her pussy with his power strokes, straining for maximum penetration. The last stroke hurled her over the precipice, tumbling over and over in orgasm after orgasm. She felt as if she was melting into a massive single flash of light consuming her flesh. She was grunting loudly with every stroke, involuntarily thrashing on the bed as sweat formed on her skin.

It took all his strength to hold her in place enough to keep fucking into her. Her hair was matted with sweat, her pussy throbbed even after her jerking stopped. She wilted into the mattress with her ass sticking up in the air.

He pulled out, and moved off the bed, walked to the kitchen, dressed quickly, his python dangling between his legs, dripping with their combined juices. He closed the front door quietly, started his truck and drove away. A smirk of victory on his face.

Sandi lay motionless on the bed. Her eyes eased open, focusing on the figure standing at the foot of the bed. She smiled, looking for the object of her lust between his legs, but he was dressed and ready. She was visibly disappointed. She wanted more. She splayed her legs out lewdly, baiting him. She reached down and stroked her pussy up and down, bringing her fingers to her lips and licking them clean.

"My pussy's still hungry for cock," she teased. He didn't answer. "You can take whatever you want. Squeeze my titties hard, fuck me in the ass again. Blow your load on my face and tits." She was trying to be as seductive as she knew how. "Come on. Fuck me again. Gimme that beautiful cock hard in my pussy." Her eyes were still glazed, half-closed in sexual bliss. Her fingers brutally assaulted her clit, still wanting to ride the sexual high. "Goddammit. I wanna be fucked again. I need to get fucked. Do you want me to beg? I will. I need it so bad. God. Please. Fuck me."

She pulled her hand from her sloppy, used cunt and sat up, annoyed, still not entirely focused on the figure and still not fully aware. She still rambled, "What the fuck? I'm giving you any hole you want to fuck. Just pick one and pound me. You can even finish in my mouth, I'll swallow it all. Fuck me. Suck on my tits."

She crawled to the end of the bed. Her fingers were pulling and pinching her nipples, trying to drive him into a sexual frenzy with her wanton display. She rose up on her knees in front of the figure.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" She stopped speaking, her mouth frozen in mid-thought, instantly sober and very relieved. "Oh, David, I knew you were here."

"I kept wondering how I could send you a signal without spoiling the moment for you. I thought I saw you do a double-take when I turned out the light in the Room. I knew then that you knew I was here. What were you gonna do if I didn't show up?"

"I don't know. I was desperately trying to think of something to slow it down. I didn't want to do anything without you here, but he wouldn't stop, and my body was beginning to have a mind of its own. I was never so relieved than when I saw that light turn off."

"You want me to talk to him; lay down the law?"

"No, don't do that. I just won't let myself be alone with him anymore. I can't believe I did that to Diane. What kind of friend am I?"

"Well, you gave him every opportunity to put a halt to it, but he didn't. I think you're in the clear. Obviously, I wouldn't ever bring it up with her, and he's not gonna tell her. Just let it go as a one off."

She rolled off the bed and threw her arms around his neck, pressing her breasts into his chest. She buried her cheek in his shoulder, squeezing him tighter. She loved this man. "Thank you." Silence ensued for some time as they held each other. "I came close this time."

"Close to what?" He wasn't being cruel by feigning ignorance, he needed her to acknowledge it. It was part of rebuilding the trust.

"Breaking our rule. I don't want to think about what might have happened to us if I hadn't seen that light go off. I'd like to think I would've resisted until I knew you were here, but I just don't know."

"If you're worried about it, then I believe you would have found a way to resist. I'd be more concerned if you WEREN'T worried about it. It shows me how much you've changed. You haven't always felt that way. I'm not worried about us anymore because of things like this."

She leaned her head up and kissed him affectionately on the lips, then headed to the bathroom.

"I had an accident on the ice this afternoon. He offered to bring me home."

"I'd say he offered a lot more that."

She continued, ignoring his comment, "It would have been impossible to get a wrecker out today, being Friday and with the weather. I'm just glad he came along when he did. I would have had to leave the car in somebody's yard otherwise. Scott helped me push it out of the yard so you could have it towed easier."

"It looked like you were very grateful for his help," he said, teasing her.

"It just happened. I wasn't looking for it. For Christ's sake, he's my best friend's husband."

He softened a bit, "I'm just thinking of how you must feel right now. Like you've betrayed your best friend."

"Don't say that, I tried to stop it."

"I didn't say that to hurt you, or accuse you of anything; I'm concerned about you, and want to help you deal with it. I know you tried, and YOU know you tried, but still I don't think she'd understand."

"No, me either. I DO know this - it'll never happen again. Her friendship and your trust are worth more to me than a big dick." She paused and thought out loud, "I still don't know how he managed to push all the right buttons."

"He's good at that. It's how he is. He's been that way ever since we've known him. We'll just have to do better and make sure he doesn't get the opportunity to push them anymore."

"Like staying away from him if you're not with me. That's something I can do."

"I know it is, and I know you will. I have faith in you, Sandi." They held each other close, having passed another milestone.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds