Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 41

Watching me undressing Sir Clifford flexed a fearsome looking cane, leaving me in no doubt as to his intention.

"Now, bend right over my desk and hold the far edge of it tightly because I'm about to thrash your bare bum," he barked directly I was naked, plainly relishing the prospect.

I simply did as he said, Sir Clifford commenting, "That's better; do everything I say without compliant or query and we'll get on just fine."

He brought the cane down sharply across my bottom and I yelled.

"That was nothing, I was merely getting my eye in," he taunted before bringing the cane down across my bottom again.

With the caning continuing my yells and screams grew louder as the pain seemed to increase with every stroke and I begged him to stop.

"Certainly not, you've only had nine strokes and I intend giving you a round dozen."

The next three strokes were spaced out, the length of time between them growing longer as he allowed the tension to build. Then finally, and just when I thought it was over, Sir Clifford delivered a thirteenth, really vicious, stroke across my tormented backside, chuckling that he'd meant a 'baker's dozen'.

Telling me to remain where I was I felt his hands running slowly up the inside of my thighs. Then it was his tongue, and the feel of it on my cunt came as a blessed relief after the caning.

The cunnilingus went on and on as Sir Clifford brought me to a series of noisy and convulsive orgasms.

Next, I felt his tongue working its way to my anus which then received an equally long and comprehensive licking.

I became aware of him standing but was still taken by surprise when his penis suddenly drove into my cunt.

He fucked me briefly but then withdrew saying, "I'm having your bum tonight, Mrs. P****."

With his fingers working lubricant on and inside my anal opening I could tell Sir Clifford was feeling tense. Next, I felt the tip of his penis nudging at my anus before slipping fully inside with ease.

"Ah yes, this feels as good as the other guys told me it would!"

He lunged right over my back then to hold my shoulders in an iron grip as he began bum fucking me.

Flattened to the desk by the weight of Sir Clifford's body I gasped and groaned. With his fingers digging into my shoulders, which he seemed to be gripping tightly as if for support, Sir Clifford's penis drilled rapidly in and out of my anus. Soon, the hands moved to my neck and then his fingers were all over my face, sliding in and out of my mouth as his penis discharged.

Breathing heavily, Sir Clifford staggered back, telling me breathlessly to dress quickly and go.

"Could I use your bathroom to freshen up?"

"If you must, but be quick and don't leave any trace of your presence there."

Now that he'd had what he wanted Sir Clifford couldn't get rid of me quick enough but paused at the door long enough to remind me to return next Monday and Thursday.

"And every Monday and Thursday until I say otherwise."

Kissing me roughly on the mouth Sir Clifford pushed me through the door.

* * *

My twice weekly visits to Sir Clifford continued through the remaining months of 2018, only the Mondays of Christmas and New year eves respectively, being missed.

Much to my surprise it was Sir Clifford's wife who opened the door in answer to my ring on the Thursday evening after Christmas. Apparently, as it was Christmas whatever it is that she usually attends on a Thursday had been cancelled.

Also, and to my surprise, Catherine as she introduced herself, proved far more sociable than during our previous encounter. Unlike the abrasive personality who had answered the door on my first visit to Sir Clifford's house she ushered me inside with a smile. Although her usual Thursday evening had been cancelled she was going out for a while anyway, she told me.

"So my husband can still do whatever it is he does to you in peace. It seems you're not a prostitute as I first thought but a professional 'lady', a solicitor in fact, who actually enjoys the perverted practices my husband and others like to indulge in."

"Something like that," I replied, feeling a little embarrassed.

"It was an easy mistake to make because for many years I've tolerated a stream of prostitutes plying their trade in our house. I realised long ago that my husband has desires, which I can only describe as sexual perversions, and which I personally want nothing to do with. However, in order to get it out of my husband's system I approved his use of prostitutes, but as picking them up on street corners and doing business in his car carries a risk of prosecution and public disgrace, leaving his career in tatters, I sanctioned the use of our house for his sordid encounters, but on the understanding that it only happens when I'm out."

At that moment Sir Clifford himself appeared and saved me from any more embarrassing conversation with his wife.

For once he took me upstairs to a small box room at the rear of the house. The room had been used for storage but Catherine had given permission for it to be cleared out and a bed installed, making what she termed 'a love nest for your disgusting habits'. Apparently we would be using this room for all our future meetings, with me responsible for keeping it clean and tidy as Catherine had no intention of setting foot in the room. A French Maid's costume was provided for me to wear while doing so, no doubt for Sir Clifford's delectation as he usually sat watching me at work!

In response to his phone calls I also visited Sam's house a further three times before the end of the year, but wiser now ensured that I never had more than £50 in my bag each time. There were between four and ten guys present for those visits, mostly familiar from July but with a few new faces amongst them.

The highlight of these visits for me of course was the prolonged sessions strapped into Sam's fucking machine, usually taken by a succession of guys afterwards, often anally.

I should also mention two earlier encounters.

The first was with a guy I met in a bar during a trip to P********* in late January.

The second occurred in May when I experienced a very enjoyable threesome with two young guys who were staying at the same hotel in S****, musicians on tour apparently.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds