• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sandra
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Sandra

Cecilia's parents were not okay with us getting married. They assumed I came from a "broken" home and didn't want their only daughter to "marry down." Her dad was particularly adamant in his objection. He was clear that he didn't endorse our marriage nor would he attend, or pay for, the ceremony. He created sadness in Cecilia that bothered me more than I can describe.

My mother offered to pay for the wedding but Cecilia refused. She didn't want to anger her father any further. We were married in a small ceremony at city hall. Her mother attended the ceremony alone which helped Cecilia submerge the loss of her childhood dream wedding with the joy of our marriage. My mother hosted the small wedding party, bride, groom, three relatives and two witnesses, at an upscale restaurant. When we left the restaurant, I heard Cecilia whisper to her mother, "Tell dad I love him."

Cecilia and I had begun to save some money but we were far from a down payment or a security deposit on a decent place to live. My mother suggested that Cecilia and I live in the house with her and my sister. We could share my room and the addition of another person vying for bathroom time wouldn't be a significant problem.

The arrangement worked very well. Cecilia overcame her initial shyness in a couple of weeks and soon could be seen walking between the bathroom and our bedroom in only a towel or bra and panties. Within a month the towel and bra also disappeared. With another woman in the house about her own age, Janet also became less modest. She and Cecilia spent hours in Janet's room just talking about "girl stuff" according to Cecilia.

Soon, Janet dropped all pretenses and I saw her regularly leaving the bathroom in just her panties, without bra or embarrassment. On occasion, when I was waiting in the hall for my turn, she would hug me and say "good morning" with her naked breasts pressing against my equally naked chest as she exited the bathroom. I'm sure my mother noticed but she maintained the decorum we had established before Cecilia came to live with us.

Cecilia and I made good and frequent use of our bedroom. Sometimes we made love and sometimes we had sex. They were very different and we both knew which was which. We bought an additional set of sheets and changed them frequently. Most of our laundry consisted of stained bed clothing and equally stained underwear. We were unaware of it at the time but my mother and sister, would occasionally make a couple of cosmopolitans or margaritas and sit in the garage below our bedroom and toast us after every squeal or loud noise.

Use of the bathroom by multiple people for different purposes was common. Even more common than before Cecilia arrived. Cecilia was a frequent visitor when I was in the shower. She would often slip into the shower behind me after she finished peeing. I loved it and shower play became a regular feature of our time together.

One afternoon, in the spring after graduation, I was showering after work. It wasn't unusual for Cecilia to come into the shower with me if she was not at work. The door to the bathroom opened and someone used the toilet. The glass shower door was steamed up so I couldn't see who it was and, anyway, I didn't look. The shower door slid open and a lithe body slipped into the shower behind me. She ran her hands down my sides and over my hips. This was Cecilia's usual pattern so I leaned back into her to assist her efforts and maximize my enjoyment of her touching me. She reached around me with her left hand and took hold of my penis. My arousal was immediate and she stroked me gently. I looked down at the hand moving smoothly up and down my erection. The wrong hand! The wedding ring was missing!

I turned around quickly and exclaimed, "Janet, what the hell are you doing?"

"I've wanted to do this for a long time, years in fact," she said as she adjusted her grip on my deflated cock.

"But you're my sister and I'm married," I stammered out.

"True and true," she said.

"You can't do this. We can't do this. I can't do this. Cecilia will be furious."

"Actually," said Janet, "it was Cecilia's idea."

"What! Cecilia told you to get in the shower with me," I squawked.

"She suggested more than that," responded Janet.

"I can't believe what I'm hearing. I can't imagine Cecilia suggesting anything like what you're saying. Stop what you're doing. We need to talk."

"Okay," she said sadly, "Come with me." Janet got out of the shower.

I turned off the shower and stepped out. I grabbed a towel as Janet exited the door and began to walk to her bedroom, naked and dripping water on the carpet. I followed, equally naked and dripping in spite of the towel I was holding. I looked nervously around as I walked. Janet paused and looked back to insure I was following her.

"Don't worry. Mom's gone shopping and won't be back for hours and if Cecilia comes home she promised not to disturb us."

"Shit," I thought. "What kind of conspiracies have these two women hatched without my knowing anything?"

Janet went into her bedroom and I followed. "Close the door and come sit on the bed with me," she ordered.

I did as she requested. Sitting on the bed with her, I tried not to look at her directly. She was naked in front of me for the first time and I knew if I began to admire her I would react inappropriately.

"You can look at me," she said. "Actually, I want you to look at me." She got up off the bed and stood in front of me. "Please," she said as she raised her arms and slowly turned around.

I looked and I lost control. My traitorous cock came to attention and saluted. I wondered if it could be tried for treason and consorting with the enemy. I tried to put that last thought out of my mind. That's not where I wanted to go, at least consciously.

"Sit and talk to me," I ordered. "Tell me how we got to this point. Tell me everything you and Cecilia talk about. Tell me everything."

"I don't know where to start," Janet said.

"Start at the beginning," I countered.

"Cecilia is the best thing that's ever happened to us. I've never felt as comfortable with anyone before as I am with her. She's kind, unassuming, humble, very funny and very sexy. We've become best friends, more than best friends."

I may have flinched a little imagining the implications of Janet's last sentence.

If Janet noticed, she didn't react. "You know," she continued, "Cecilia and I have spent hours together talking and getting to know each other. She constantly reminds me how much she loves you, how much she's given you her heart, soul and body. She means every word of it. I don't think she could lie about it. "I've told her I love you too. 'You love him and yet you've never given yourself to him like I have.' That's a direct quote. I'll never forget it."

I think I was stunned by her statement. I know Cecilia better than I know myself and I knew Janet was telling me the truth. Cecilia would definitely share her love and want others to feel what she felt. Except for that first night in the city, she didn't have a selfish thought or desire.

Janet continued, "Cecilia encouraged me to tell you how much I love you. She encouraged me to act on my love. She told me about you and her in the shower together. She described exactly how she came into the bathroom and got into the shower with you. She showed my how she used her hands from behind you and how you reacted. She told me you'd respond and how gentle you'd be. She knew you loved me as well and we'd never regret what happened. I spend weeks getting prepared, mentally and physically. I practiced with Cecilia and I strengthened my resolve. This afternoon I took the plunge. Only you screwed it up. I wanted you and you wanted to talk."

"Janet, I'm truly sorry. I seem to have a habit of screwing up with people I love. I don't have an excuse, only a possible reason. Mom always emphasized with me a respect for people, women in particular. My reaction comes from that respect for you. I think I'm missing the same respect for your feelings. When I'm faced with your genuine love, I'm surprised and I react without thinking. I need to fix that. Cecilia has been a great teacher and you can help as well."

"Does that mean you'll make love to me?" Janet asked hopefully.

"Probably," I said, "but at the risk of disappointing you further, not right now. I need to have a discussion with Cecilia and probably both of you together. Can you understand that?"

"I do," she answered. "I'm a little disappointed but very hopeful." She scooted closer to me on the bed, leaned in and kissed me.

Janet and I have exchanged hundreds of kisses over the years but never a kiss like that one. The kiss was full of love and promise. The kiss ended and she leaned back, looked at me, leaned in and kissed me again. She took my hand and placed it on her breast as she kissed me. She held the kiss and my hand longer than I thought necessary.

"Janet, don't," I said.

"I'm not. I just needed some token to keep with me while I wait for you. I hope you don't mind," she said.

"I understand." I kissed her again and squeezed her breast without her help. I leaned in and kissed her breast as well. I left her sitting on her bed with a tear on her cheek. I hoped it was a tear of joy and not disappointment. I left the towel in Janet's room and walked down the hall naked and without discomfort. Things had reached another plateau. I needed to talk with Cecilia, not about her conversations with Janet but to let her know I had looked up and seen the future and helping hands had brought me level with her and Janet. I only needed her to welcome me.

I was sitting on the bed naked when Cecilia came home. She came into the bedroom and, when she saw me, closed the door and began removing her clothing. She came to me naked. We made long, languorous love. When we were finished, we lay alongside each other.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," she answered.

She looked at me for a long moment. "It didn't happen, did it?" she asked.

"No, it didn't," I said.

"Janet loves you, you know."

"I know. She wants to have sex with me."

"No. She wants to make love with you. Sex might come later but right now she wants to love you."

Dinner with mom that evening was different than usual. There was a tension in the air mixed with a little expectation. We all felt it. Mom did too. Several times she looked at Janet or Cecilia with a questioning eye with only a nod in response. When dinner was over, Janet excused herself, stood up and walked to the dining room door. She paused and said, "Bobby, do you have a moment?"

"Sure," I said as casually as I could. "Be right there."

I helped clear and stack the dishes before I excused myself and went upstairs to Janet's room. Inside, the tone was very different from the afternoon. I didn't know who was more nervous.

Downstairs mom looked askance at Cecilia. "What's up with those two?"

"Just some brother sister stuff. I think they'll work it out."

I went over to my sister and kissed her on her forehead and then her nose. "I may not be able to do that ever again," I said.

"I know."

"You okay with that?"

"More than you'll ever know," said Janet.

I took her in my arms and kissed her on her lips. She kissed back and the kiss expanded until our tongues touched. I stepped back, reached up and unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. She stood stiffly as I unbuttoned the second and then the third button. When I reached the bottom button, she reached up, pulled the blouse tail from inside her skirt and gave me a huge smile. I paused for a second and she said, "This is much better than I imagined."

"Do you want to approach this differently?" I asked.

"No. No. It's wonderful. Tease me. Slowly."

I moved my hands under her shirt up on her shoulders and lifted it up and back. She moved her arms back and the blouse slipped down her arms and pooled on the floor. She stood in front of me in her green bra. I stood in front of her with my arms at my side. After a moment she said, "Oh," reached up and began to unbutton my shirt. When my shirt was on the floor, I turned her around and began to unhook her bra. I lifted it by the shoulder straps and without turning her around, let it fall on top of her shirt. She turned around to face me.

I had seen her breasts dozens of times over the years but this time was the first time it had meaning. Her breasts stood out from her body as if they were calling me. Her light pink nipples were erect and pointing at me in anticipation of what we both knew was coming. Her smile warmed my heart. She kicked off her shoes and twisted her skirt until the waist button and zipper were in front. She undid the button and waited. It was my turn. I pushed off my shoes with my feet, unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my Dockers. She unzipped her skirt. I unzipped my trousers. She let her skirt fall to the floor. With some difficulty, I pushed my pants down until they were around my ankles. She stepped gracefully out of her skirt and I clumsily pushed my pants off with my feet.

We stood in front of each other in just briefs and panties. She came to me and we embraced and kissed again. Her hands found their way down to and inside my briefs. My hands were inside her panties and pulling her closer to me as we kissed again. We danced across the floor until we were up against the bed. We fell together, laughing, on the bed.

I looked at her and asked, "Happy?"

"If I were any happier I'd shit diamonds."

We laughed again and I kissed her again. I squeezed one breast and then the other. I followed up with a kiss on each. I began to kiss down her body and she stopped me. "Not this time. Just love me."

I stood up next to the bed, pulled off her panties and then my briefs. I climbed back on the bed and lay next to her stroking her hair and kissing her gently. She used one arm to push me on top of her, spreading her legs so I could lie between them. She reached down, took hold of my erection and pulled me toward her opening. I slipped slowly inside her as she sub vocalized a small "ahhh."

Her warmth embraced me and a shiver gripped my spine. I moved inside her and her arms and legs came up and held me tightly, almost as if she were afraid I might escape. We made love, slowly, carefully but intensely. We moved together for long minutes. Janet's orgasm arrived without warning. One minute she was soft beneath me, moving gently with me. The next she was stiff and shaking with thick fluid pushing out of her. I paused for a moment and continued moving within her until I felt my climax coming.

"Janet, I'm going to cum. I have to pull out."

Her legs and arms held me more tightly. "Not this time. I want to feel you inside me when you do. I need you inside me until the end. I have to experience your total love."

I loved her with everything I could give her. When I was done, I rolled off her and lay alongside her. She stroked my face and kissed me again and again. "Thank you," she said. "I love you."

"Janet," I said, "I love you too. Tonight I lost a sister and gained a partner. It's an unfair trade. I'm way ahead. Thank you."

I left the bed reluctantly, gathered my clothing, left her room and walked down the hallway, naked, past the bathroom to Cecilia's and my bedroom. I never saw my mother standing in front of her bedroom door watching me the entire time.

Cecilia met me, sitting naked on our bed. I tossed my clothing on a nearby chair and stood next to the bed looking at her. At that moment I was overcome with love for her.

She looked up at me and said, "Thank you."

"Thank you," I said. "I'm blown away by your wisdom and overflowing love. I love you."

"Come to bed," she said.

"I have to shower first."

"No. I want you now, just the way you are, covered with love."

It took a while but I managed to satisfy her.

The tone in the house changed again. Everyone was all smiles all the time. Except my mother. She seemed to have lost the ability to smile. Everyday she did what she had to do but without enthusiasm. After a week, Janet got her alone and tried to talk to her. All she got was "Nothing's wrong" and "I'm okay" over and over.

Janet enlisted the aid of Cecilia and together they approached my mom when I wasn't home. They sat down with her at the dining room table and wouldn't let her go until she explained what was bothering her. It took about an hour but eventually she turned to Janet and shouted, "You're fucking your brother." She looked at Cecilia and yelled, "And you know about it." Then she began to cry.

"Mom," Janet said. "It's not like that. I love Bobby."

"I love Bobby too but I'm not fucking him."

"Maybe you should try it," Janet said.

"I can't believe you just said that."

"Mom, listen to me. Listen to us. I want you to understand. We both love Bobby. There's nothing about our love that's dirty or obscene. It's a real, honest to God love. Sometimes we give him the gift of our bodies and he gives us his body in return. There is no greater expression of our love for each other. I'm sorry for what I said but it was an honest expression of my love for Bobby and my wish that you could have the same unrestricted, unlimited love. I love you. Cecilia loves you. And Bobby loves you. Let us love you even more than seems possible."

They left mom sitting at the table.

Over the next several weeks everyone noticed slight changes in mom's attitude. She began to smile again and she appeared to be happier. For the first time in over a month she used the toilet while Bobby was in the shower. He couldn't see her through the hot steam but he knew it was her and not Janet or Cecilia.

Mom, on the other hand, wondered if Bobby knew she was visiting the bathroom when he was showering. She wondered if he could see her. She experimented by wearing fewer clothes each time she visited and she visited more often. Bobby knew each time. He lowered the water temperature, wiped the glass and watched her without looking directly at her.

Mom was beginning to feel frustrated. She knew he knew she was visiting him in the bathroom while he showered but he showed no sign of recognition and even less action. She wanted him to make the first move but she was unable to make it happen. The last two trips to use the toilet she wore only her panties, leaving off her bra and exposing her breasts. She noticed he had wiped the glass so he could see better but he still remained alone inside the glass shower. This time, after she had flushed the toilet, she stood facing the shower stall. "Maybe," she thought, "I should just get naked and climb into the shower with him."

While she was contemplating her next move, Bobby shut off the shower, slid the glass partition aside and stepped out into the bathroom proper. He caught her unprepared and he seemed surprised as well.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" he exclaimed without attempting to cover his nakedness.

"Waiting for you," she answered with a calmness she didn't feel.

"Why?" he countered.

With a shaky hand, she reached out and took his hand. "Come with me and I'll explain everything."

She led him, naked and dripping, to her bedroom and closed the door behind them.

"Bobby," she said, "I love you. Do you love me?"

"Mom, I love you. I always have."

"Do you say 'I love you' because I'm your mom and that's what all children say to their mom or do you feel something more than just the words themselves?" she asked.

Bobby stood in front her, shivering slightly as he dried. He was beginning to get an idea of where his mom was heading. "Janet and Cecilia have been spending a lot of time with mom and I think I know what they've been saying," he thought. "She wants this and so do I."

"Mom, it is more than just words. I can say the words to aunts and uncles easily, but when I say them to you I get a warmth that comes from somewhere inside me. It's similar to the warmth I feel when I tell Cecilia or Janet that I love them."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sandra
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds