• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sandra
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Sandra

He could see his mother's tension ease as he spoke. He moved closer to her, held her in his arms and said "I do love you," softly in her ear. She held him close, pressing her breasts against the skin of his chest. She leaned back and kissed him directly on his lips, hard. Hard also described the condition of his man part.

"You're sure," he asked.

"I am. I've been alone for fourteen years and that's long enough. I want what Cecilia and Janet have. I want the only man I truly love."

She stepped back from him. He looked at her, naked except for her panties. "Could you help me with these?" she asked.

He knelt in front of her, took the waistband of her panties in each hand and slid them slowly down to the floor where she stepped out of them. He was eye level with a beautiful, dark triangle of hair that he knew pointed to a warm place where want and desire met the physical world. He couldn't help himself. He pressed his face into the dark forest of hair and tasted her with his tongue. She was ready.

"Bobby, time for that later. Now I want to feel you inside me. I want to know how it feels after all these years."

She helped him up and led him to the bed. She climbed into the center of the bed and he climbed in next to her. She pulled him on top her and positioned herself underneath him.

"I feel like a giddy schoolgirl the first time she had sex. In some ways I'm like that virgin schoolgirl. Treat me like one, please," she whispered.

He did. He gave her all the respect she had taught him over the years. He treated her like someone giving herself to him for the first time because she was. He moved as if it was his first time as well because, in some sense, it was.

Later, after they were both finished, they lay beside one another with her head on his shoulder and her fingers tracing small circles on his chest.

He breathed her lightly scented hair and whispered, "I love you mom."

"Please call me Sandra."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sandra
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 2041 milliseconds