Sapphic Serenity Ch. 04

Finally we collapsed on our backs, chests heaving, bodies shaking. Only one pair of hands touched, anything more likely to kill us from the sensation. My eyes were closed and the world was still spinning. The tingling...

"Not sure we'll survive showering together all the time," she murmured finally, some indeterminate amount of time later. "Holy shit..."

"If our orgasms get any stronger we're going to fucking die," I replied, giving her hand a gentle caress, which was all I could manage. "But that's a chance I'm willing to take."

We lay still a while longer before mom sat up slowly, rubbing her face to banish the incoherence we both felt. Then she laid on her side and I turned onto mine, snuggling into her. We kissed lovingly and tenderly, something that would obviously become a post-coital routine for us.

"Gotta pee," she murmured through the kiss. "Pretzel?"

I nodded and we helped one another stand and went back to the shower room, to the toilet tucked in the corner. Mom sat first, spreading her legs wide and holding out her arms. I sat down and scissored my legs with hers, letting her pull me close so our pussies were kissing again. Forehead to forehead and looking into one another's eyes, we both shivered as we began to pee. The thrill of feeling her stream splashing against my pussylips while mine did the same to her was enough to make us both moan deeply as we shared a kiss, tongues sliding and exploring. It didn't need to be said, this would be something else we did as often as possible. My clit tingled as she peed against it. Her pee trickled along the underside of my thighs, sending shivers through we. We kissed and swallowed one another's tongues hungrily, enthralled with yet another taboo. We finished and sighed, content for now with ourselves.

"Mmmm, food..." I murmured finally. "Let's eat to get some energy and then fuck some more."

She nodded through our kiss, clearly agreeing. "What should we have for lunch? Aside from one another's pussy?"

I thought for a moment. "Well, we could either go and get something, which is easy but requires dressing, or we could just get some fruit and stuff out of the fridge. We also have whipped cream, so we could eat and fuck."

Mom giggled and kissed me again. "You are definitely my daughter. Let's see what we have to eat."

We stood after some more kissing and retrieved two towels, drying ourselves off and putting each other's hair in long braids to prevent frizzing. We then wiggled up to the kitchen together and began examining the contents of the fridge. I sat behind mom on a tall stool at the preparation island in the middle of the kitchen and watched intently. She bent over at the middle, giving me a wonderful view of her ass and pussy.

"Hmmm," she mused. "Strawberries, grapes, plums, bananas, mandarin oranges..."

I went to the nearby dry food cabinet and opened it. "We also have chocolate syrup and honey to go with the whipped cream."

"Ohhhhh, goodness..." mom said slowly, pulling something out of the fridge but hiding it from me. She turned and smiled at me slyly.

"What did you find?" I asked, my eyes narrowing.

My eyes then widened when she held up a fat cucumber.

"Holy shit, mom," I breathed. "You want to eat that or fuck with it?"

"Why not both?" she asked. "We've already done bad things with a pool cue and Heaven only knows what else. Why not go organic too?"

I giggled. "Fair enough. Where shall we eat?"

"Backyard," she said, smiling wickedly. "We haven't done anything out there yet..."

We took the fruits, condiments and our cucumber out to the backyard, spreading out a large, soft blanket on the grass under the shade of a large willow tree that anchored one corner of the wide space. We loved our backyard, since we had a high wall around it and the lots on either side of us were completely vacant. To the rear was a steep slope that looked out over the valley. No one ever saw anything we did back there, unless there was some silent drone hovering nearby.

We collapsed onto the blanket, kissing deeply as we embraced one another. My hands fumbled for the honey while mom found the whipped cream. We giggled as we drizzled the honey between us and then sprayed the whipped cream on top. Then we attacked one another hungrily, licking sloppily, kissing and spreading the sticky mess all over one another. Our bodies stuck together as we slid our tongues around. I buried my face in mom's pussy and she groaned in pleasure. Her hand reached down between my legs, her fingers sliding slowly in and out of my sticky slit.

We drizzled the chocolate onto the already glistening mixture, licking and sucking all over one another. Nipples were licked and bit, clits lapped and cunts devoured with abandon. We ended up in a trembling 69, working each other into a frenzy until we both cried out and came, pussies bubbling over with our ecstasy.

Panting with exhaustion, we curled up together and fed one another grapes and strawberries, eating slowly as we lay together, bodies tangled in a sticky embrace. Mom smirked and kissed my nose. "We might need to shower before we try out that cucumber, you think?"

I nodded. "Gonna need a new blanket too, we fucked this one up pretty good."

Wearily, we got up and sauntered over to the outdoor shower, standing under the water to get the residue of honey, cream and chocolate off of us. We hugged close and kissed lovingly, caressing one another until we were clean. Knowing we weren't quite ready to cum again just yet, we slipped into the jacuzzi, relaxing and just letting the jets do their work.

"Mmmm, have you ever let the jets fuck you when you're alone out here?" mom purred, her head resting back against a small pillow as she sat across from me.

"Of course," I replied, smiling. "When I'm having a dry spell with boys, they're some of my best friends. I think I even named 'em one night when I got drunk out here."

She giggled and pulled me onto her to sit on her lap. We kissed and fondled gently, enjoying the feel of one another's body and the taste of each other's mouth. We weren't horny yet, just feeling close and sensual. This was clearly something we could spend all our waking hours together doing.

"You know," mom mused as I kissed my way down her collarbone to her breasts. "We could find some small improvised seats or something and sit back to back in the middle here and let the jets fuck us. We need to- ahhh- try that..."

"I love that idea," I murmured as I swirled my tongue around her nipple and tugged on it with my teeth. "Cumming with you is the best thing ever, no matter where we do it."

"We should take a little road trip," she suggested, caressing my hair. "Go somewhere that people won't know we're mom and daughter and behave really badly."

"That sounds like fun," I replied, looking up at her as I licked. "Like go to clubs and dance all naughty, or go to strip clubs and get naked together? Go to restaurants and tease one another under the table and then fuck in the bathroom?"

"Yes," she said, her fingers flexing on my neck. "Fuck in public, all sorts of misbehaviour."

The thought of it gave me shivers, even though the jacuzzi water was warm. No matter how much we fucked, I could not seem to get enough of her. Yes, it was new to us, but this lust was unreal, unlike anything I'd ever felt. I was obsessed with feeling her body to mine, her tongue and fingers inside me, her teeth on my nipples, her cunt rubbing mine until we came together.

We were kissing again, moaning into one another's mouths shamelessly. I squirmed in her lap as she squeezed my ass cheeks under the water. Tongues tangled and played until the kiss became downright sloppy, our faces shining with each other's wetness, drool on our chins. I dragged my tongue around her face, even as she did the same to me, almost like we were marking one another. I don't think either of us had ever done something like this before and we went at it with a will.

We cupped each other's faces as we stared into one another's eyes, foreheads pressed. We were breathing heavily, horny for one another, even though we had cum just a little bit ago. I know I was still sensitive and I had no doubt mom was too, but the aching need was driving us mad. What would it take to sate this inhuman lust we shared?

"Get another blanket from the storage bin," she said huskily. "We're gonna try and quench this fire for a few hours before we fucking die."

I clambered out of the hot tub, already missing the feel of her pressed to me but obeying readily. I retrieved another large blanket and followed her. She wiggled back to the shade beneath the big tree and I laid the blanket out. She held up the cucumber, giving me a knowing look.

"Finally," she said, smiling. "Something as big as your dad."

The cucumber was huge, it had to be four fingers wide and easily twelve inches in length. It scared me to think she might be serious about my dad's cock.

"Jesus," I murmured, trying to not sound intimidated. "If dad was that big, I'd die if he fucked me. Where did you put it all, mom?"

She giggled and swirled her tongue around one side of the vegetable. "Mmmm, you'd have loved his cock, baby. It felt like nothing else on earth, it was wonderful to have inside you. Now, lie down and let mommy take care of you."

Intimidated as I might have been, I trusted my mom implicitly, so I laid on my back, legs spread enough that she could kneel between them. She leaned in and began kissing and lapping at me, making me shiver. She teased my lips with the tip of the huge vegetable. I'd heard stories and even seen porn involving cucumbers, but it had never occurred to me I'd be doing it myself.

"Oooh, you're nice and wet, baby," she cooed, smiling as she stroked a finger up and down my slit before bringing it to her lips and tasting it. "You ready for the big leagues?"

I nodded, hopefully looking more confident than I felt. I laid my head back and tried to relax, knowing that being tense wouldn't help matters. I bit my inner lip as I felt the tip of the cucumber touch me and gently push my pussylips apart. Closing my eyes, I could feel the pressure as she pressed it slowly and firmly against my opening.

"Just relax, baby," she said softly. "I'll go slow, I promise."

"Not too slow," I murmured, trying to sound confident. "I'm a big girl..."

She started a gentle push and I could feel my vagina slowly opening. The cucumber got bigger quickly and I sucked in my breath as it entered me. My eyes shot open as I could feel a 'pop' and crackle in my hips as they stretched to accommodate the intrusion.

"Jesus," I wheezed. "Holy fuckballs..."

My legs trembled and I bent my knees as she kept pushing, slowly but relentlessly. My whole body went rigid- this was like nothing I'd ever imagined. More popping and crackling in my hips...

"Gnnnnnnnn!" I groaned. It wasn't exactly pain, nor was it pleasure. It was... something expanding inside me, my body yielding before some invader. I looked at the sky, my body trembling as the cucumber pressed on deeper inside me.

"Okay, I think that's in, baby..." mom said, smiling. She seemed pleased with what I'd accomplished. I slowly tilted my head up and looked down my body- I could see the swell of the vegetable under the skin just over my pussy, the other half sticking out of me down below. I had to work to breathe normally, even though the popping had finally stopped.

"Thank God," I grunted finally. "I thought you were gonna stuff it all the way in..."

"No, silly," she giggled, moving herself around. "If I did that, then I wouldn't be able to do this..."

Mom then knelt over my hips and squirmed herself against the other half of the cucumber, taking it slowly inside. I shivered and groaned as her weight pressed against me, pushing my half of the cucumber deeper inside even as she took the remaining half into her cunt. She sighed and moaned as she settled down, her netherlips finally pressing to mine. The cucumber had completely disappeared inside the two of us.

"Oooh, it's been a while since I've felt anything like that..." she cooed, finally relaxing. She laid down opposite me, our legs scissored and cunts mashed together. She took hold of my wrists and I did likewise. Being pinned to her like this was unreal. I felt like I couldn't escape.

"Now just start out by squirming your hips, darling, can you do that?" she said gently. I did as instructed, feeling her do likewise. I shivered and moaned, feeling her lips slithering against mine and her clit brushing into me. It felt wonderful and also required a lot of exertion. Feeling like I was fit to burst, I undulated as much as I dared, gripping mom's wrists firmly.

"You've... done this before?" I moaned as I worked myself on the cucumber and against my mother.

"Been... a long time..." she grunted, biting her lip. "I practiced with one... after I fucked your dad for the first time. He was so big and it nearly killed me. Wanted to get better for him."

"Jesus," I murmured, the world around me melting. "If he was anything close to this big, he would have fucking killed me, pumping back and forth inside my puss."

"You can't lie and tell me you're not enjoying it," mom sighed, still holding me and seeming to hit her rhythm. "I know you, slut, this is going to make you cum like crazy."

"Not denying it," I hissed as we began working our hips in unison, a little faster now. It seemed tighter than ever inside me, stretching me. "I just hope it doesn't fucking wreck my cunt."

"That's an old myth, baby," mom panted, getting worked up. "Your cunt will go back just fine. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Oh, baby, we're gonna cum so fucking hard..."

She was right, I could feel it. I was going to have a gigantic orgasm. My body was already flushed and the tingling was building, accompanied by that wonderful heat that washed over me every time I came, leaving me floating in a world of liquid pleasure. I pressed against her harder, ground my pussy against hers more fervently, taking the cucumber inside myself shamelessly.

Pretty soon we were both beyond words, reduced to panting, moaning and incoherent sounds that indicated our carnal need. The cucumber felt bigger than ever inside me, growing more so with each passing moment. Sparks and zings of delight juddered through my brainstem, my clit absolutely throbbing and feeling like it was a wet fire. Prickles of heat, all over me...

I gnashed my teeth as I fought to hold on, pressing my hips up in the air, my mother doing likewise. Still gripping one another's wrists, we pulled desperately, grinding and pressing our cunts with a dreadful eagerness.

"Ah!" I cried out as the orgasm battered me, causing me to lose of all sense of control over my body. I felt the total pleasure roll over me, pulling me into a million pieces, scattered across a scintillating wind of bliss. I was vaguely aware of my mom doing the same, lost in her own world of rapture. I pumped and ground and writhed with abandon, knowing no one could hear us or see us. My mom and I could make all the incestuous love we wanted.

Finally it ended. The brutal orgasm pulled away wetly, like the tide, leaving me exhausted and feeling almost... flattened or deflated. Not in a bad way, but like a balloon that was out of air, I had a sensation of almost being collapsed in on myself. My thundering heart and my breathing were all I could feel or hear, aside from the last few tingles of my ecstasy. The pressure of my mom's fingers on my wrists soon came back to me.

"I can't believe I just fucked a giant cucumber with my mom." I thought hazily, my head still spinning.

"I can hardly believe it myself, baby, although I'm not objecting..." mom replied, caressing my wrists. Shit, had I said that out loud?

We just laid there, pussy to pussy, the gigantic vegetable still stuffed up inside us both. We felt unable to move. What if we were just stuck like this?

Seconds later, mom stirred. "Okay, baby," she said softly. "Let go of my wrists and press your hands against the ground to brace yourself and I'll pull myself off. After that I'll get you unstuck, okay?"

I just nodded and did as instructed, pressing my hands against the soft blanket we were laying on. I felt her moving and then she gasped as she slowly pulled back, the cucumber slowly exiting her engorged cunt. She was wheezing for a moment or two after she had disengaged herself, but recovered and began the process of liberating me from my near-paralysis.

I shuddered and groaned as she took gentle hold and began pulling it gently out of me. I gritted my teeth and squeezed my eyes shut but then there was a loud, wet 'pop!' as the tip came out suddenly. I yelped and jerked violently before laying still, now stunned by the feeling of emptiness that had followed. Mom leaned in between my legs and planted soft kisses on my pussy, helping my adjust to the new sensation.

"I have no idea how we're gonna survive our sex," I murmured as she snuggled up with me. "Then again, I can't think of a better way to go."

We held one another and made out for some time before slowly getting up and making our way back to the jaccuzi. We giggled as we kissed and tongued the much-abused cucumber before mom stood it between her thighs, pointing up. I sat on her lap, my pussylips pressed to it, as were hers. We kissed and fondled one another while keeping it between us.

"God, we're gonna be exhausted by the time night rolls around." I murmured through our kiss. "But I know I'm still gonna be horny and want to fuck you."

Mom nodded and moaned in agreement as her lips locked with mine. "Mmmmmm, trying out some of those toys with you tonight will be heaven, baby."

We made out for some time before stepping into the outdoor shower near the pool and cleaning ourselves off. Heading back into the house, we agreed we should take a nap in order to regain our strength. We snuggled into her bed and kissed lovingly, finally drifting off in one another's arms. It had been the best day ever.

***

I woke up feeling a wet tingling spreading through my body, the lovely sensation of a tongue lapping at my pussy. I moaned and squirmed, opening my eyes to smile down at my mother, who was between my legs and sliding her wicked tongue in and out of me. She smiled up at me before snaking her hands up my body and giving my nipples a wonderful pinch. I shivered at the sting.

"Unnnnnn, best way to wake up ever..." I murmured, spreading my legs wider to allow her easier access to me. She buried her face deeper inside me, lashing my inner walls hungrily. I trembled and moaned, squirming my body around and fondling my breasts. Then she slid a finger into my ass, causing me to gasp and stiffen. She flicked my clit with her tongue while she pushed the finger in and out. Seconds later I shuddered and moaned, cumming for her.

Once I had cum, she crawled up my body and we kissed deeply, tongues greeting one another wetly. I wrapped my legs around her waist, delighted to feel her moist pussy against mine. We squirmed and rocked against one another as we made out before she kissed my nose and grinned. "We've only been asleep for about two hours. Plenty of time left in the day."

"Mmmm, good to hear," I purred. "Got any ideas of what we should do?"

"Well, I gotta pee," mom stated. "Wanna come with me?"

I giggled. "Why the hell does peeing with you and watching you pee turn me on? What have you done to me?"

"I was wondering the same thing about you," mom replied, pulling me up and wiggling out of her room, leading me by the hand. "But who says that is a bad thing?"

We went into the bathroom and mom sat down on the marble seat, spreading her legs and pulling me onto her. I slipped onto her lap, slinging one leg over her and behind, anchoring myself to her. Pussy to pussy now, breasts squashed together and looking into one another's eyes, we were ready to indulge what we intended to become a ritual. We took one another by the back of the heck and kissed lovingly, bodies becoming one. I heard mom hum and her soft, sticky womanhood flexed slightly as she began to pee. I shivered as I felt the stream against me and released myself, peeing against her. Our offerings spattered and mingled between us, soaking our cunts and inner thighs. It felt so naughty and so erotic.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds