Sapphic Serenity Ch. 04

"Oh, God," I moaned through the kiss. "I'm never gonna want to stop doing this, mom."

"Me either, baby," she murmured. "This just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?"

We disentangled ourselves and stood, knowing we now needed a shower since we'd happily pee'd on one another. We clambered into the shower after mom turned on the water and began kissing and fondling one another ardently. The warm water beat down on us as we groped and explored, still thrilling in one another's delightful forms.

Mom leaned against the wall while I knelt behind her, kissing her ass and sliding my tongue up and down, from her gooey pussy, over her sensitive ridge to her puckered knot. She bit her lip and moaned in pleasure. The tip of my tongue flicked against it, sending tingles through her.

"Mmmmm, baby..." she sighed, squirming her ass. "You sure know what mommy likes."

"The same things as me." I murmured as I snaked my tongue up and down. She hissed and bit her lip as I slid a finger into her pussy and another in her ass. I wiggled and pushed them in and out of her while using my tongue until she groaned and pressed back as hard as she could, cumming. She sank to her knees and snuggled back against me, her perfect ass on my thighs. I held her closed and caressed her breast while kissing her neck.

"Love you, mommy." I whispered, cupping her full breasts.

"Mmmmm, love you too, baby," she whispered backed. "You make mommy feel so good."

"Are we gonna fuck and make love for the rest of the night?" I asked in a tiny, cute voice, pinching her nipples and giving them a little tug. She shivered and giggled in response, humming her assent to my plan. We washed one another off and exited the shower, dressed only in our thick, plush robes as we discussed dinner plans.

We finally just had some leftovers, since they were quick and this promised to get us back to fucking quickly. And that was what we wanted, was to be fucking. I couldn't imagine getting tired of making love to mom or her body. You know how you love your own body when you masturbate and are enthralled by every inch of it and how it responds to your touch? Well that's how I felt about mom's body.

We finished dinner and mom went and laid on the couch, spreading her robe open and exposing herself to me. I walked over, undoing my robe and laying down on top of her, my robe covering us. We kissed deeply and gently moved against one another. We made out for I don't know how long, lost in one another until I became acutely aware of how wet and sticky I was against her. She giggled as she pressed her hips up slightly, letting me feel how wet and turned on she was as well.

"So how're we gonna top that enormous cucumber we fucked earlier?" she asked as she kissed along my jaw.

"How 'bout... we gnnnnnnnnn!" I gasped as she nibbled my ear. "We double-barrel ourselves?"

"Oooh, baby," she cooed, clearly enjoying the idea. "I love it. That'll probably kill us for the night, given what a day we've had, though."

"Mmmmm, but what a way to go." I murmured, thrilling to the notion. "Let's go do it..."

We got up and walked hand-in-hand over to the still-waiting bags of lingerie and goodies from the previous day. We took them up to mom's bedroom and began laying out the toys while mom took out our lingerie. She got a sly smile on her face as she looked at me.

"How about we film ourselves and wear some of our new outfits while we fuck?" she suggested, holding up one of the pairs of panties I'd chosen. We could make our own little porn movie."

"That sounds wonderful!" I exclaimed and began darting around the house to gather up all the recording devices I could. Mom and I each had a phone and they came with stands that would hold them upright if needed. We also had two camcorders and began searching for places to put them.

"Make sure we suspend one directly above, so we can see everything from that angle," mom said, pointing up at her overhead lamp. "I've done it before when I've filmed myself masturbating." It was sturdy and I could see that fixing one of the camcorders to it would be easy enough. I stood on her bed and found my place for it.

Once we had figured out where all the cameras would be, we began trying on lingerie for one another. Mom put on her lacy white corset and matching panties, along with some stockings. I slipped into the sheer black bra and panties I'd picked, a wonderful contrast to her. We looked at one another expectantly for a moment before turning on the cameras.

We melted into one another's arms as we stood beside the bed, kissing deeply. Hands roamed and wondered, caressing and feeling one another's lingerie. Tongues slipped deeply inside each other's mouths. I shivered deliciously as I tasted her and felt her hands on me. I was already getting shamelessly wet and we'd barely begun.

Tangled in one another, we slipped onto the bed, my mom unhooking my bra and sliding it off me. I moaned as she took firm hold of my breasts, massaging and squeezing me. We continued kissing as we molested one another, rolling slowly back and forth. I pulled down the cups of her corset, revealing her lovely breasts to me. She gasped as I nipped her soft skin and tugged on her nipple with my teeth.

"Mmmmm, baby," she murmured, making sure the cameras could hear her. "You make mommy so wet..."

"Yeah?" I mused, grinning. "Let's take a look, shall we?"

I took the camcorder that was set on a tripod next to the bed and brought it closer to her, zeroing in on her panties. She spread her legs wantonly, revealing her lacy whites. They were indeed wet, a dark patch spreading across the from her core. She moaned as I pressed my finger to the panties and rubbed them up and down.

"Looks like I am too," I breathed, spreading my legs as I knelt and pointing the camera down at my self. My sheer, almost see-through panties were glistening with my desire, some of which I gathered with my finger and displayed for the camera. I then moved up to mom, scissoring our legs and began squirming my panties into hers, keeping the camera focused on the action.

We sighed and moaned as we ground our panties together, with me passing the camera to mom for another point of view. It felt so tingling and sticky and warm. We were both getting heated and I reached over to pull the tripod even closer. Grinding and slithering, we hit a wonderful rhythm that we knew would look fantastic on camera.

No sooner had I placed the camera back on its tripod than mom surged up and pressed me down to the bed beneath her, kissing me greedily. We were becoming more and more heated, horny beyond belief and needing one another. We stripped off one another's panties, leaving me only in my sheer black stockings and mom in her stockings and corset. I turned and faced down her body, pulling her hips to my face and beginning to lap and suck on her pussy hungrily. Mom groaned and did the same, her tongue and fingers snaking up inside me.

God, I was so fucking wet. We squirmed and writhed, tongues in each other's cunts and fingers buried in one another's asses. It was heavenly, I felt like I was drunk on her taste and scent. We pushed our fingers deeper in one another, sucking clits and teasing netherlips. I was a sweating, trembling mess quickly and reached over for the camera again, trying to keep it steady.

"Fuck me, mommy!" I panted. "Fuck me with your pussy!"

Mom needed no encouragement and turned us around until she was kneeling over me, her cunt pressed to mine. Our lips glistened as they mingled and slid together, clits kissing and throbbing. I zoomed in the camera to catch everything. It was incredible, the noises our pussies made as they slithered. She gripped my leg tight as she fucked me, her eyes glassy with her desire.

She laid back now, her body against the bed like mine and we moved closer together, beneath the camera that was fixed into the lights above. I put the camcorder back on its stand and then began to fuck my mom. We gripped one another's wrists and began grinding. Snaking and humping together, our slits wetter than I imagined possible. I was soaked with sweat, as was my mom. We groaned and hissed as we fucked, drawing closer to cumming. I clenched her wrists tighter and tighter, pulling her closer, needing to feel all of her.

I wailed in ecstasy as I came, mom's cries of pleasure filling my ears. Our cunts bubbled over with our sticky cum, slathering one another. I shuddered and ground, pressing harder and harder, like I was trying to stuff my mom inside me. I was floating in a world of boundless colour as we came together.

We lay still, breathing heavily, the cameras still recording us. I have no idea how much time had passed, nor did I care. We had all the time in the world and no desire to be anywhere else. Fingers caressed wrists gently and our pussies undulated slowly. We just lay in bliss, content to be together at this most magical of moments.

Finally, mom stirred. She looked down our bodies and smiled at me dreamily. "Hi, baby."

"Mmmmm, hi, mommy," I purred. "That was so good. You ready for the main event?"

"You mean getting our cunts and asses stuffed with our new toys? Can't wait..."

We stirred and each of us took one of the long, double-ended toys that awaited our pleasure. We then knelt up, facing one another, bodies close as we held the dildos. Staring into one another's eyes, we moved close enough for our tits to press together and slid the dongs up between them. We rubbed them up and down slowly, flicking the tips with our tongues and smiling. Mom drizzled some edible lube on the tips and we began slowly began pumping our hands up and down the lengths.

Once they were good and slippery, we laid on our backs again and spread our legs wide, wide enough to expose our little knots. Mom then placed one end of the dildo at my rose and eased it it slowly. I sighed in pleasure as it slid in, stretching me. My back arched and I gasped as I hit my limit. Mom smiled and then placed her end to her ass, pushing it in and then wiggling herself down its length until our cheeks met. I was breathing heavily, feeling so full, but we were only half done.

I took the other dildo and placed it against her pussy. It glided in easily since we were both so wet and eager for more. I then slipped it inside myself, both of us moaning loudly as we were filled now, front and back. It was unreal, being pinned to my mom this way.

"How do you feel, baby?" she whispered, caressing my wrists.

"Uhhhnnnn, very full, mommy," I sighed. "Let's do this."

We gripped one another's wrists again and began to squirm and pump in time. I could feel my ass cheeks press to hers and our pussies touch as we fucked. The dildos moved inside me, at different times, almost different speeds, seemingly, because my ass was gripping even tighter than my pussy. I gazed down my body. I was so full. I could see the dildo in my pussy moving underneath the thin skin.

Mom shuddered and gasped, sending shocks through me as well. I could feel the dildos pressing inside me, separated only by the thin membrane between my cunt and my ass. It was unreal, thinking they were so close.

"Ohhhhhh, baby," she moaned, squirming her hips slowly. "This feels amazing. It's the best thing ever."

"Mommy..." I whimpered, not able to say much else. Pussylips touched as we pressed closer, the dildos completely swallowed between us. I breathed as deeply as I could, trying to relax, but these two huge objects were deep inside me. I wondered if this was how those anime girls with the tentacle monsters felt.

I slipped my legs over hers and we both groaned as we were pulled closer still. Our breasts jiggled and heaved as we moved against one another steadily, finding our rhythm. Clenching wrists, we began to grind strongly. Holy shit, I felt full. It was almost like the dildos were in my throat, I was gasping.

Mom seemed to be in the same state, almost paralyzed by the unreal sensations that battered us. But we kept grinding, hard as we could, cunts mashing and cheeks rubbing. I was completely incoherent as we pounded one another. The stretching feeling was driving me over the edge, a burning pleasure stealing over my body...

I couldn't have helped it if I wanted to- I screamed, loudly. My body exploded in ecstasy, Mom cried out and her nails bit into my wrists. I could feel my pussy and my ass clenching. It felt like the dildos would be pushed out of me, but mom was clenching and pushing right back. The pressure was enormous and my mind spun.

I blacked out. I'd done that maybe once before from an orgasm and it had been one I'd given myself. It was nothing like this, though. When I came to, my mind was still floating, my limbs tingling. Liquid pleasure filled my body, the faint feeling of the dildos pulsing inside me. I was... exhausted.

No idea how much time passed before I opened my eyes. I could feel mom's fingers on my wrists, but the rest of me was just mush. She smiled down at me, still laying opposite. "Love you, baby..." she said softly.

"Mmmm, love you too, mom." I managed. I freely admit, I had no clue how we were gonna get ourselves out of this position, since we were more or less nailed to one another. I felt so stuffed I couldn't even tell if I had to pee or not. I'd had big dildos and vibes in me before, I'd even been double-penetrated by two guys- but none of those experiences came close to the sensation I was currently trying to work through.

Mom giggled. "I have no idea how to get out of this, darling," she said. "I guess when we're ready we both just pull away from one another and hope for the best."

"Oh, Jesus," I sighed. "What if I piss or crap myself?"

"Let's just pray it doesn't come to that on my silky sheets," mom replied warily. "Can you reach the lip of the bed and grip it?"

I stretched my arms up to my sides and past my head, managing to take hold of the edge of the bed, wheezing as the dildos shifted inside me. I could actually see the shape of the one in my pussy bulging beneath my skin. Holy shit...

"Ready, baby?" mom asked, having taken hold of her edge of the bed. I took a deep breath and nodded.

We both groaned and cried out as we pulled away from one another. It almost felt like my insides were being pulled out- not painfully, but there was this unreal tugging sensation within my body that I was not the least bit prepared for. I shuddered and spasmed as the dildo in my cunt popped out loudly. Mom got the second one out of her ass first and I heard her gasp in shock at its exit. Without the huge pressure inside me I just lay still for several seconds, trying to catch my breath and orient myself. The dildo was still in my ass, but I could barely feel it now.

Shivers rippled through me as my mom slowly crawled over and gently pulled the dildo out of me. I almost felt empty again, much like I had after the cucumber, but this was even more pronounced. Mom laid slowly on top of me and we kissed lovingly, exhausted bodies melting into one another.

"Heaven, baby," she whispered as we kissed. "Sheer heaven."

"Mmmm, it was too good for words, mommy," I murmured. "We've gotta do that again."

"We will, as often as we like," she said, smiling and kissing my nose. "But for now, let's just pee and sleep."

I nodded and we slowly got off the bed, walking and holding on to one another for support. Mom sat on the toilet and I wrapped myself into her. We kissed deeply as we peed, soaking one another and giggling at the naughty thrill of it. We cleaned ourselves and went back to her bed, making out and squirming our bodes together before falling asleep in one another's arms.

It was the first day of our new lives as lovers and we even had video to remember it by.

Shit, we never did turn off the cameras...

***

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds