Savage Island: The Return Ch. 01

He started laughing again as Becca and I looked at each other. "Don't worry. You'll get plenty while you're here. Loads and loads."

He moved to the side and two big guys came in and stood us up. They pushed us out of the door and down a hallway into a cafeteria. There they cut our bands and let us eat while they stood guard. There were a lot of men eating with us and they all were staring, several with smiles on their faces. We never saw another woman as we ate.

When we finished our meal they took us down more halls to a lab where the man with the pistol was waiting for us.

"I trust you ate well? We want you healthy after all. Did you know that you would starve yourselves to death, only thinking one thought if we kept you on the compound exclusively? Even if food was within your reach you would bypass it to suck and fuck. Isn't that amazing?" he asked.

Neither I nor Becca responded. We were well aware of what the water did.

"Of course you know. You've experienced it more than anyone on the planet I would think. Be honest with me. Do you crave it now? Do you wish to drink more of the water, to feel the ecstasy again? You can tell me the truth."

I looked at Becca and she looked back at me. How could we deny it? We had been violated by multiple men, multiple times on this very island and still we came back. This man knew exactly how we felt.

"I just want to go home," Becca said, trying.

"I don't believe you. Maybe if I gave you a fifty gallon drum of your precious water then you'd want to go home. But I believe if I opened that door and let you walk out, both of you would return eventually. It's the only explanation for you being her now."

We stayed silent. He smiled and walked across the lab and returned with a vial of water. The two guards were still in the lab with us and they watched attentively to see what we would do. The man with the pistol held out the vial to both of us and waited for our response. My heart was pounding in my chest. Two years of lusting for this water. Two years of talking with Becca about our experiences on the island and how we had felt. Now I had a vial of it within my grasp and I fought the urges to reach out and take it. I thought of Jim. If I took that water willingly I might as well be cheating on him because I knew once I swallowed it I would attack the closest cock in the room.

I looked over at Becca and could see the struggle she was having as well. My palms were sweating, my heart pounding in my chest. My body wanted that water; my sex tingled from the anticipation. I turned my head to look at the vial the man held. I was salivating like Pavlov's fucking dog, my pussy was as well.

I was about to give in when suddenly, Becca's hand reached out and snatched the vial from his hand and before I knew what was happening, she had gulped it down. He laughed and I felt terrible, as if something precious had just been stolen from me.

"Becca!" I screamed and tried to get the vial from her but it was empty.

She shoved me away and launched herself forward toward the men. Pistol man dodged her by side stepping and let her continue on to the guards. She went right after them, grabbing their crotches and trying desperately to get at their cocks. The man with the pistol came to my side as I watched Becca.

"It's killing you to miss out on this, isn't it? You were about to grab it as well, but you were just too slow," he laughed.

I turned to him and swung my fist to hit him but he easily defended, spinning me around with my arm behind my back in front of his body.

"Now all you get to do is watch her enjoy the victory."

The men had freed their cocks for her. With one in her hand and the other in her mouth, the guards moaned as she stroked and sucked. My nipples pressed out against my bra as the man with the pistol held me tight. Becca was on her knees, switching between the young men before her. They had average cocks, not giant and not small. She was crazed and I wanted to feel what she was feeling. I was actually extremely upset she had taken the vial before me.

While she sucked and stroked, the guards undressed until they were naked. She was still on her knees, still fully dressed sucking one as the other finished undressing. I admired their bodies. Both of them were ripped and in great shape. Only one of them had tattoos, the one Becca was sucking at the moment. He suddenly stood her up and with the help of his friend, they removed all of Becca's clothes. She of course didn't put up any resistance and was soon naked with her nipples as hard as they could possibly be and her sex flushed and wet. They groped her body, squeezing her breasts, tweaking her nipples and sawing their hands up and down her wet sex. She loved every second of it. She hung wide open as she got back on her knees to suck the non-tattooed guy.

"Damn, look at that! Have you ever seen a wetter pussy?" the man holding me asked.

I didn't respond, getting more upset that it wasn't me. The tattooed guy squatted down behind Becca and fed his wet cock right into her even wetter pussy. She moaned loudly with the cock in her mouth as he thrust all his inches into her. My clit tingled from jealously as tattoo guy began pounding his cock into Becca from behind, fast and hard.

"Oh my fuck! She's so hot and wet!" Tattoo guy screamed. "I've never felt anything like this before."

"Dude, she sucking me so deep, I don't know how she's doing this," the other said in return.

I suddenly felt the cock from the man with the pistol in my back. He was getting hard watching Becca fuck and suck these two guys. It made me even hornier and I almost asked if I could have some of the water for myself. Jim's face came into my mind and I resisted. I felt myself get more and more turned on as the group moaned and carried on not five paces away. Becca was a machine, sucking and stroking the guy in front of her and taking a pounding from the guy behind her, all the while she was kneeling on the hard tile floor.

Her body looked amazing. It had been two years since I had seen her naked but those two years had been good to her. She had been working out and tanning apparently. She was toned, hair free and sexy as hell with the two men taking it to her. I had been working out hard as well; it helped with the urges the water had left in our bodies. I admired her form, wishing it was me on that hard floor getting done from behind and sucking a nice healthy cock.

"Dude, have you ever fucked a chick's ass?" non-tattooed guy asked suddenly, amid his cock being sucked.

"No? Have you?"

"No, but I think you should try it right now."

"Good idea," tattoo guy said.

I watched him pull his cock out of Becca's sex. He was covered in her juices; they actually dripped off his balls as he took his cock in his hand. Bending it downward, he pressed it into Becca's tight ass with no problems at all. She moaned loud again, took the cock out of her mouth and screamed, "Yes! Fuck my ass!"

"Ahhhh... good fucking hell, it's so hot and tight!" Tattoo guy yelled when his cock was all the way in.

"Give her what she wants, dude. Fuck her ass hard!" the other guard said.

Tattoo guy smiled up at him and proceeded to do just that. He pulled his cock out to the head and slammed it back into Becca's body over and over. She was soon cumming from the anal penetration and I so wanted to be her at that moment. I saw her body shaking; I heard her moaning and the juices dripping from her convulsing sex onto the white floor. She was in the grips of the pleasure we had both sought.

"Give me some of the water!" I suddenly screamed.

The man holding me started to laugh. "I don't think so. I think you missed your chance for a while," he chuckled.

"Please," I begged.

He laughed all the more and said, "I'm going to be so fucking rich."

I was angry, turned on and angry and wanted to enjoy and forget like Becca. Tattoo guy was swearing and going on about how incredible Becca's ass was. He was driving his cock in deep with ever thrust, his muscled legs squatting over her body. I could see his balls tight against his body and the veins on his shaft bulged from the amount of blood. Becca had not taken a break to rest her mouth or hand. She stroked and sucked with no thought of herself. Her knees were going to be sore for sure. Several minutes passed by and Becca had not slowed down.

"Let's trade. I want to try her ass?" Non-tattooed guy suggested.

Tattooed guy pulled free of Becca and stood up straight, shaking his tired legs out. His cock looked to be at its limit. His head was dark purple and his balls had become one single bulge under his throbbing shaft. They changed places and without a thought, Becca started sucking the cock that had just come from her ass. She took him deep, cleaning it well before stroking with one hand and sucking the head. The non-tattooed guy stood behind Becca, admiring her open sex and pulsing, gaped asshole. He looked like he was deciding which hole to put it in. I guess the option of fucking a woman in the ass made his decision for him, because he squatted down and fed his hard cock directly into Becca's slightly open anus. He left her sex completely untouched.

"Good mother fucking shit! I've never felt anything like this!" he screamed as his cock descended deep into Becca's ripe bottom.

His scream of pleasure made me lust for the same. I felt the hard bulge in my back and my lust and desires took over even without the water. With my free hand, I reached behind myself and began rubbing the man with the pistol. His cock was hard and throbbing through his cargo pocket pants.

"You can try all you want, but you're not getting any water," the man said as I rubbed his cock.

I didn't respond, but I didn't stop touching him either. He actually unzipped his pants and took his cock out for me. I watched Becca and the two guards fucking and began stroking pistol guy's cock behind me. He throbbed in my hand and I got wetter and more turned on. Becca was cumming again. She moaned loudly with the tattooed guy's cock deep in her mouth. Juices dripped again to the floor as the other guard fucked her ass hard and steady. I felt cold pre-cum find my hand as I stroked the shaft of the cock behind me. I had the urge to turn around and begin sucking him.

I remembered the sensations I had felt when my ass was being fucked. With the water it was a thousand times better then without. Jim and I have tried anal sex in the past two years. It's okay, but it doesn't compare to anal sex with the water in my system. I was reminiscing and envisioning being Becca, wanting the pistol guy's cock in my ass at that very second.

"Dude, let's double fuck her," the tattooed guy said, breaking my daydream.

"Good idea. Never done that before either."

The guy with the tattoos sank to the floor and Becca climbed right over onto him, making the cock in her ass pop free. She grabbed the cock below her and fed it into her dripping sex, making the tattooed guy moan with pleasure. A second later, the other guard shoved his cock back into her ass. She had them both inside her now. Something I'd been craving since it last happened to me on this very island. All of this was what I craved and now I was so close but still being denied. I increased my grip on the cock in my hand at the image before me. Both men were moving in and out of Becca. Their cocks, alternating like pistons into her body, looked amazing, making me stroke the pistol guy faster.

They fucked her for several minutes like this, all three of them moaning and carrying on loudly. I kept a steady rhythm on the cock in my hand and pistol guy didn't say anything further as we watched the conclusion of the threesome play out before us. The guy fucking Becca's ass was the first to reach his limit.

"Dude, I can't hold it any longer," he said, pulling his cock free of her ass and stroking himself to completion on her back.

Six long ropes of semen launched from his cock, hitting Becca's tanned, toned, bent over back as she rode the cock still in her. The man cried out in ecstasy as the orgasm took over and the pleasure seized his body. His cock dripped down onto her butt and he backed away rubbing is knees from the hard floor. Tattooed guy let Becca ride him hard, now that she wasn't pinned down by the cock in her ass. She rose up for more leverage and he grabbed both of her breasts and held tight.

She moved all over his cock. Up and down, back and forth, circling his shaft and taking him where she wanted. He finally lost it as she drove him deep over and over. He screamed in pleasure and I watched his cock convulse and the semen began to ooze out and run down his shaft to his balls and body. Becca continued to move up and down even after he had stopped climaxing. His cock finally went soft and fell out of her. She hadn't slowed down until he went soft.

She climbed off of him and turned around to stare at me. She somehow knew I had a cock in my hand and it was hard. She came at me fast and ignored my pleadings for her to take it easy. Shoving me away from pistol guy, she fell to her knees and finished what I had started. She only sucked him for a few minutes before he came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

"Very nice! Very nice indeed!" the pistol guy yelled as his cock fell spent from Becca's mouth. "Take them back to their room. We'll let them rest until tomorrow."

The guards were already mostly dressed and I picked up Becca's clothing because she wasn't about to put them on herself, not with the water still in her system. They locked us in the same room but now there was a bunk bed on one wall. I sat down on the bottom bunk and watched Becca pace back and forth and jiggle the door knob for two hours before the effects finally wore off. She kept mumbling about sucking and stroking, fucking and cumming as if she was insane. When it finally wore off she remembered everything she had done.

"I'm sorry, Brianna," she said, sitting down next to me.

"No need to apologize. I was going to do the same thing. You just acted a split second faster. I know you had no control over what you did after you drank the water."

"If they make us choose again. I'll let you have it next time," Becca said.

I didn't refuse the offer. Not after how I felt in that room, watching her get double fucked while I stroked the pistol guy's cock, denied the water I had asked for.

I wanted some of the water more than ever before.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds