• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Scat Rapt
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Scat Rapt

Michael watched in delight, then noticed the slight up-bucking of Amy's torso. He understood and knelt down beside her fingering her clit and pussy as her whole being began to quake.

"I want more," Amy moaned.

Beth stood up and moved to where her rectum was just above Amy's face. Amy moaned deeply as if in a trance. Michael increased the intensity of caresses on her clit and labia.

Beth squatted down to within inches of Amy's face.

Michael felt Amy's body close to climax and backed-off with his hand, just a bit. Beth strained hard, pushing outward. Nothing came out but a dribble of brown-stained residual piss that dripped down upon Amy's cheek.

Beth pushed outward again and a loud, wet fart erupted. Involuntarily, Amy reached both arms up to Beth's side and pulled her hard down upon her mouth. As Beth ground down Amy's tongue plunged deep into her shit-covered rectum.

Michael saw Beth start to grimace again with pushing and knew this was it. He increased the speed and depth of his caresses hitting Amy's g-spot as well as her clit with his furiously plunging fingers. Just then a wet soft turd, emerging from Beth's rectum, mashed down into Amy's open mouth. Amy's whole body started convulsing with an orgasm that shook every part of her being.

Everyone pretty much collapsed after that. After a while Michael stood up and turned on the shower and a minute later they all were covered in lather.

Amy leaned forward and kissed Beth on the cheek saying "don't take it personally but I'm going to have to puke" as she bent down and wretched into the drain.

"I won't take it personally, but next time you puke I want it on me" and all their eyes flashed with possibilities.

"Let's call out for dinner," Michael suggested. What do all you want?

"Sushi" chimed both Amy and Beth at the same instant, and all three started to laugh.

"Six days to go" Amy said with a smile, and each of their minds raced with possibilities.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Scat Rapt
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 41 milliseconds