Schooling Trey

Several minutes later he pulled away, panting and smiling. I looked down and noticed a bulge in his pants. I looked back at him and raised an eyebrow. He only grinned.

"Come on," I said, taking his hand and pulling him towards my bedroom. "Its time for your real education to begin." Silently Trey followed me, his breathing heavy.

Once in my room I stood him in the center and gave him some instructions, and told him to carry them out to the tee. He began.

"Like this?" He asked, first touching my nipples through my cami.

"A little gentler." I coached and he lightened his touch. With his thumb he traced the bud, arousing it until it popped out. I smiled. "Phase one:" I said, "The nipples are the most sensitive spot on a woman, second to the clitoris. Always make sure to start with foreplay. Never go right for the sex. Trust me, after this assignment is over, they will be begging you to fuck them."

Next, Trey removed my shirt as I had instructed, careful to touch me whenever possible. He splayed his hands over my flat stomach, kneaded my hips and massaged my shoulders. He was an excellent student so far!

I leaned my head back and moaned loudly. "see what you are doing to me?" I asked Trey while simultaneously taking his right hand and guided it towards my pussy. "You made me so wet. Well done!" Trey beamed at the praise, which only fueled his desire to please more. He began to move his hand on his own, rubbing through the thin fabric of my pants. I grinded against him, desperate for his touch.

"Now," I said, never letting my body leave his touch, "I want you to take my pants off and move me to the bed. When your done, I want you to get naked so I can see your beautiful black body."

Silently, Trey did as he was asked, stripping my pants in it seemed one motion, and then led me to the bed. Then he stepped back and hurriedly dropped his own clothing to my floor. Slowly he moved back towards the bed.

"Now what?" Trey asked, his excitement evident as his cock began to grow. And grow. And grow. For the love of god, I think it was almost 10 inches! I could barley breath at the site of it. "Ms. Carr?" He asked.

"Um, Trey. Yes, okay." I took a deep breath, picking up the lesson where I left it off. "Now, I want you to come to me, and touch me. Touch my pussy, and really feel it." I emphasized.

Trey complied, knelling on the bed and gently taking his hand and moving it to my burning cunt. He slowly placed his large black hand over my mound, cupping it. I whispered a few more instructions, and Trey inserted a finger.

"Oh my god!" I practically yelled. His full finger was huge and my engorged pussy ate it whole. Getting into the grove of things, Trey began to pulsate wildly at first, but calmed when told him to slow it down.

"Its not a race." I said. "Its your job to make a girl cum at least twice." I continued as best I could while Trey worked his fingers into me. "The first time must be during foreplay. No matter what, make her cum before you fuck." He began to increase his pace, and I gripped the bed, and tried to continue.

"The second has to be during sex. You can not cum...before...she....does...OH GOD!" I screamed as my orgasm ripped through my lower body, sending heat to my stomach and a river start between my legs. Trey grinned.

"Wow," he said, withdrawing slowly, "that go so tight in your...pussy." he shied away from the word.

"Oh, Trey, that was incredible!" I said smiling liquidly. "and, use those words! Girls love to hear it, even if they say they don't. Talk dirty. That's lesson number 3."

"What is lesson number 4?" Trey asked excitedly.

"lesson 4 is Oral Sex for Women." I said, watching Trey practically salivated at the thought. "I want you to move between my legs...yes, like that. Now, move to your belly and wrap your hands and arms around my legs and use your hands to open my pussy." I leaned back, watching Trey move into position.

"How's this?" He asked, looking at me for approval. I nodded and continued.

"Now, move your face close, like that, and breath me in. Smell how hot you made me Trey. I taste so good!" I said, watching his face inch closer to my center. I trembled with anticipation. I didn't have to give any more instruction.

Trey leaned in and where the top of my pussy lips met, my clit was rock hard and protruding. He flicked it with his tongue and a jolt ran through my body. I arched instinctively, and he probed deeper, taking more pussy into his mouth, driving deeper.

"Holy shit!" I screamed, gripping his neck. "That feels so fucking good. You're a natural!"

Trey paid no attention to my words, but instead continued eating my cunt like a starving man. His black smooth skin next to my creamy white thighs made me cream and I heard him moan as he lapped it up.

He separated the lips with his tongue, encircling the beaded nub, sucking it gently into his mouth, driving his tongue into my hole, mashing his face against my crotch. It was more than I could take, watching him, and as quick as ever before, I cam in Treys mouth.

I shook with the orgasm and then let out my pent up breath. And he says he's never been with a woman! Ha! Amazing, I pulled him up to my face and kissed him deeply, tasting myself on his lips. I felt his cock twitch against my leg, and the thick shaft was at full mast. A full thick mast.

"Now," I said, changing positions with Trey, "We move on to Lesson number 5. Control."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"When a woman sucks your cock, you must hold out for as long as possible if you are going to fuck afterward." He looked at me quizzically. I tried again. "If you know you will get sex as a sure thing, but the woman still wants to suck your cock, don't blow your wad. Save it for the fucking. If you know you are not getting anything but a BJ, go ahead and let it last awhile. Then cum all over her face. Or her titties, depending on what she prefers."

"Okay." Trey said noncommittally. "I can do that." He added confidently.

"Lets try." I said, stroking his ever so hard cock in my little white hand. I ran my thumb over the head, sliding the precum in a circle, lubricating my hand. I leaned over, lightly blowing on the head, watching him watch me. I extended my tongue and traced the ridge of his mushroom head, acquiring myself to the size.

I popped the head into my mouth and savored the chocolate taste. Not that his massive cock tasted like chocolate, but it was so yummy, I was eating it like it was chocolate. I glanced at Trey from the view in his lap, and he was taking ragged and deep breaths. I lowered my head, taking in more of his massive pole. I added suction and the noise of pop pop pop was made at each upstroke of my mouth.

I gently took his balls in my right hand, carefully stroking them with my thumb. The added sensation caused a sharp intake of air from Trey which made me suck him harder. I felt him tighten, a sure sign of his release that was sure to come. I debated for a second on how to proceed; let him come in my mouth and forfeit the pleasure I was sure to get if I fucked him, or stop him, and only get a few moments of pleasure before he shoots his premature load.

As I was debating this all the while continuing the assault on Treys dick, I felt the tightening again and then the stream of white cream jetted into my mouth. I gobbled it up, taking each drop if his rich thick cum and swollowed him whole. I was a little disappointed at the outcome and second guessed myself on giving him this lesson, but I also knew that he would be back. I just hated to wait.

But a funny thing happened. Trey didn't lose his erection. Not one bit! It was still as hard as ever. I widened my eyes and stared at it in amazement. I was gonna get to fuck his black cock after all.

"what's wrong, Ms. Carr?" Trey asked.

"Actually, nothing is wrong. I'm just surprised."

"Surprised? At what?"

"well, that your still hard." I said, again beginning to stroke his shaft. Trey leaned up on his elbows, eager to continue.

"so what is the next lesson?" He asked.

"Hmm...Lets see." I smiled deviously. "We covered foreplay, oral sex and all the other good stuff. Now its time for the most important lesson. Fucking."

Trey looked primed and pumped, ready to spring on me the instant I gave the word. I glanced at him, watching his eager face with anticipation. I got no response from him when crawled up his massive black body.

"What's the matter?" I asked, flicking his nipple with my tongue. "Cat got your tongue?" He answered by pouncing like a coiled spring and he rolled me over onto my back.

"I think I can take it from here." Trey said confidently, positioning himself inside my white creamy thighs. I gasped as his black hands gripped my waist. I arched my eyebrows and decided to see what natural talent Trey had hidden away. I found out soon enough.

Trey traced his thumb over my lower belly, dipping lower still to the top of my mound. He separated the small fleshy folds of the lips and tweaked the small bead that was engorged. I arched and he laughed, enjoying the sensation. He moved his hands up to my breasts, tugging at the nipples and moved his body more upwards on mine. The tip of his cock was an inch away from my dripping pussy and I arched, trying in vain to get the cock into me. Trey was having fun with me, at my expense, and prolonged his entry as long as possible. Soon enough, he began his decent.

Ever so slowly, he plunged his massive tool into my cunt. I moaned in satisfaction as he filled me, pressing another inch and then another into me. When he managed to get himself fully enveloped in my pussy, he waited a second before moving. Then he began.

He started thrusting slowly at first, lubricating himself with my juices, sliding his fat cock deep into me and then withdrawing almost completely. Each withdraw was a deep feeling of emptiness and each shove back was almost painful. But Trey kept the pace and each second I felt was pure pleasure.

He closed his eyes and concentrated on the motion, and I grabbed his back, trying to keep steady from his rocking jerks. Little sounds escaped his mouth and his forearms bulged with the strain of holding himself up. He was going deeper! Dear god, I don't know if I was going to be able to take it all.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" I screamed, burying my face into Treys dark muscular neck. He moaned my name.

"Skylar..." he called. This made me even hotter as it was my first name, and not my school name, that he called me. I arched again.

"Fuck!" I yelled. "Fuck me Trey! Fuck me so good...yeah, that's it!" I was losing control. My black student was fucking me on a Saturday afternoon. I was gonna call this extra credit.

Trey began to pump harder, his sensation building as he clenched his teeth and threw back his head. I was impressed with his control as he was lasting much longer than I had anticipated. He bucked a few more times and then I felt it. The rush of cum being shot into me with full force.

His black cock tightened and his thrusting slowed and then the twitch of orgasm overcame him. His load was shot deep in my white cunt, and I milked him greedily. I clenched my pussy, making sure each drop was taken in. Trey was motionless while his orgasm continued for a few seconds, and the look of pleasure on his face was amazing.

"well, I must say, you are an excellent student." I said, planting small kisses on his shoulder. "I cant wait to see what you have in store next." Trey sighed and smiled, gently withdrawing himself and laying next to me.

"There is more?" He asked innocently.

I laughed. "there is a lot more." I said, pinching his dark nipple between my fingers. "As long as you are a quick study, you should have no problems."

"So, we are going to do this again?" He asked, looking worried.

"Oh, for sure." I said. "As long as you make me cum like that, you can fuck me whenever you want."

Trey smiled and thought this over. A smile crossed his face and he glanced down. I followed his gaze and smiled as well. His cock was back at full attention.

"I give you an A+ on this assignment." I said to him. "You have learned your lessons well." With that, I leaned back into his lap and greedily sucked his cock into my mouth.

Since that day, Trey has been a man of great dominance, control and sexual prowess. He learned many things from his teacher Skylar, and when his Senior year of high school was finished, Trey took what he was taught by her, mixed it with his own sense and style, and moved onto college. The women in Trey's life never saw it coming.

note to readers***Well, its been a long time coming, but here is the latest installment of "Trey". I am not sure what else I can do with him, so I might put him to bed. However, if there is something you'd like to see, just send me an email. I am debating writing a "trey" story from his view, (rather than the woman's) but let me know your feedback. I also apologize for not making this as steamy as the stories in the past, but I had a rough time getting through this one, and I think I was just anxious to finish. But, feel free to check out my other stories, that are sexy, steamy and fun! Kisses! Alexis James

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Schooling Trey
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds