• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sean & Shauna
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Sean & Shauna

"Mmm." You come back to your senses for a moment and look into my face, smiling dreamily. "We're supposed to be getting this oil off," you murmur.

"Well, lather me up," I purr invitingly.

You take the soap from my hand and position me under the shower's spray. Your hands rove purposefully across my skin, rinsing away as much oil as you can. Properly wet, you raise the bar of soap to my breasts and start to rub it in loose circles about my chest. This time I'm not bothering with self-consciousness; I want badly for you to lather every inch of me, rinse, and repeat – and for me to do the same to you.

With this in mind I reach down between your legs and grab hold with my still soapy hands. I lean in and start sucking at your nipples alternating back and forth. You've gotten my breasts nice and soaped up and are squeezing, cupping, and stroking wonderfully. I stroke you very slowly and tightly, giving a little twist of my wrist each time I reach the head of your erection. You begin to slowly pump your hips into my hands and fiddle with my nipples. I take one hand away from your sex and reach around towards your ass. Squeezing it appreciatively I then slide my fingers between your cheeks. You suck in a breath through your teeth as I contact your anus with my fingertips. I love man-anus! So much fun to play with!! I lather you there and keep sliding my fingers up and down, lightly glancing your back door on each pass. A very sexy growl rumbles from your chest as I poke a little more firmly. Soon I've worked a finger inside you, and I'm pulling it in and out. My sex squeezes in response to the tightness around my finger.

You lean down and kiss me on the forehead, nuzzle my nose, then finally – finally!! – lean in and kiss me. It's a light, brief pressure that's incredibly frustrating. I stretch up and, insistent, press my lips firmly against yours. My favorite move is to take the bottom lip between my teeth and I do so now, sucking at it. You told me you like kissing; well, I like kissing, too and go at your mouth with abandon now, feeling the restrained desire to do so released. You keep teasing me by pulling away every now and then. I growl, half a warning, half a plea. You chuckle and finally take my mouth fully, sliding your tongue smoothly between my lips and conquering the depths beyond. Our tongues dance with each other slowly. You suck my lip into your mouth, mimicking me. Gently you bite it, pulling it out then letting go. I come in and flick my tongue across both of yours, then follow the seam with the tip of my tongue from one corner to the other.

Suddenly you pull away again. "Tease," I hiss, almost pouting.

You smile at me and murmur, "Take your finger out of my ass for just a minute."

"Aww," I complain but remove my hand from your butt.

"You can put it back in a while, I promise," you sooth me – and yourself. You soap my shoulders and arms, then rinse them and my breasts. Pressing deliciously against my front you reach around and soap my back then rinse it. Thoroughly you lather my ass, between my cheeks, playing at my anus for a minute and kissing me some more. After a while you break the kiss, step back a little, and kneel. Taking the soap you lather up my legs and feet, as I did you, washing away any last traces of oil. You move up with your hands and reach the juncture between my legs.

Quietly, you say, "This is nice, Shauna."

"Yup! You should feel special I went to the trouble," I laugh.

"I do, Shauna. Thank you."

There is no hair between my legs save a neatly trimmed patch shaped like a diamond at the top of my cleft. I don't usually do this, in fact keep swearing every time I do it that I'll never do it again. It feels great once it's done, but certain...issues with hair removal discourage frequency of the act. But they would be quite unsexy to mention here, so I settle for getting a "Thank you".

You're slowly and attentively passing your hand over my mound and lips. I spread my feet a little farther apart in order to give you better access and gently lay my hand on the nape of your neck. I'm thoroughly enjoying the attention I've been wanting for quite a while now. You cup me in your large hand and squeeze. Gently you start to work circles into my mound and lips, lathering soap there. I'm sighing in appreciation and massaging your neck. You thoroughly lather me and then stand up. I'm disappointed you didn't do more.You say simply, "Rinse." I turn towards the spray of the shower and you help me rinse away the suds left on me. You put your hand on the small of my back, indicating I should move aside so you can rinse, too. I help you as you helped me, running my hands across your body with great admiration. Watching the suds and water run down your body is absolutely fascinating...

You turn and stop the shower. You turn back, open the shower door, step out, and offer your hand once more. I take it and step back out into the flickering cave that is the bathroom. As you reach for a giant, fluffy towel I wistfully imagine you licking away all the water from my body...Instead you come back with the towel and tenderly begin patting me dry. After every few pats you kiss my skin. When you're done drying the whole of me, you wrap the towel around me and hug me tightly, dropping a kiss where my shoulder meets my neck. I sigh and smile contentedly. Presently, I say, "You're turn."

I can feel your smile on my neck. I look around until I spot another towel, disengage from your arms, fetch the towel, and return to you. I start at your feet, rub briskly up your legs, up your belly, your chest, shoulders, and arms. I walk around to your back and dry that along with your butt, giving it a light smack again.

You chuckle and tell me, "You missed a spot."

I come back around to your front, purse my lips, looking you up and down, and put a hand on my hip. "Hmmm! Did I? Where??"

You grin at me. "Here." You grab my hand and wrap it around your erection. Not that I wasn't aware of it this entire time, but I just can't believe you're still hard!

"Oh. Can't forget there," I breath. I'm totally focused on stroking your member, watching the skin slide to and fro over the steel underneath. A moan rumbles up from your throat.

That's it! I can't take it anymore!!

I swiftly kneel and slip your feverish cock deep into my mouth. Your thighs tense and you exhale harshly. I can feel every single vein on the insides of my cheeks and over the top of my tongue. I slip you deeper into my mouth, bumping the back of my throat. Slowly I begin laving you with my tongue, bobbing my head back and forth over the head of your cock, pumping and squeezing your shaft with my hand, fondling your balls with my other hand. I imagine the textured surface of my tongue sweeping across the sensitive skin over your cock and feel my sex clench in sympathy, causing me to moan and suck a little harder. You suck air through your teeth and moan my name: "Shauna..." I moan again in response; I love the way my name whispers off your breath, pleading with me to suck harder, to take you further down. In response to the vibrations my moans cause, your cock gives regular approving jerks. I can taste your precum leaking onto my tongue...

The taste of you excites me; I start going at you for all I'm worth now, doing my best to impress you and satisfy my hunger at the same time. I steadily back off your cock, sucking all the way. You sigh a small protest at the loss but sigh again appreciatively when I rapidly rub my tongue under the ridge of your glans. Once you're tip is just touching the outside of my lips I bend lower and begin laying chaste kisses and very light nips up the underside of your cock. I work my way down to your balls and gently take each of them into my mouth, suckling softly. I pull away and blow a cool breath on your balls, causing the skin there to tighten in a fascinating way. While I'm busy marveling at your equipment, you are stroking along my cheek and jawline with the backs of your fingers. You tip my chin up to look me intensely in the eyes. You whisper, "Thank you."

"My pleasure," I smile up at you.

"Come up here," you beckon, spreading your arms open for me.

I rise and we embrace tightly, feeling the emotional connection even more than the physical at this point. After a few seconds we part. I've acquired a determined look in my eyes, I'm sure; I don't want to wait any longer.

I smile graciously into your eyes and say to you, "Thank you for being patient with me, Sean, but I'd like for you to fuck my brains out now."

Your eyebrows meet your hairline and your smile broadens exponentially.

"Oh....Okay....I think I can do that," you say breathlessly.

You make a quick move to put your forearm under my buttocks and cross your other around my back. For a brief second you bend your knees then haul me up and sit me on your hips. I hastily throw my arms around your neck.

"Oh, my God, Sean!! I am way to heavy for you to be –"

You crush your mouth against mine, pushing your tongue inside and moving it as if searching desperately for something important. I moan and forget what I was about to complain about. For a few more seconds we duel orally for dominance. I guess I win by default as you evacuate your tongue from me. You move to the corner of my mouth, land a kiss, then continue kissing your way lightly down to my neck. That's another place I absolutely love to be touched, and let you know by moaning in delight as you suckle and nip and kiss there.

Continuing business at my neck, you move me to sit lower on your hips. Now I can feel your head just barely touching the lips of my sex. You move your arm from around my back, and grab both my ass cheeks with both your hands. You inch your fingertips between my cheeks and start to worry them at my anus. Then you start to thrust your hips up, tightly and slowly, rotating them just by millimeters. This teases at my lips and opening mercilessly. My fingers curl on your back, digging into your skin because of the compound sensations you're producing.

"Bed time," you whisper directly into my ear and flick your tongue across it. You leave the bathroom and stop at the side of the bed. Sliding me in an excruciatingly slow journey down your front, you gently bend over and lay me out on the edge of the bed. I sit up on my elbows and hope you're going to do what I think you're going to do....Yes! You're continuing to bend and kneel to the floor in front of me. You glide your hands up my ankles, around my calves and up to my knees. Slowly you push them away from each other. You stare between my legs, seeming to see secrets buried in the wet heat of my center. I know you can see my clitoris sticking out – even when I'm not aroused it's never hard to find. My ex loved to tell me about my "monster clit"...

"Mmmm," you say. "Looks delicious."

"Never know 'til you try," I offer helpfully.

You decide to try. You scoot forward and rest your forearms on the tops of my thighs. You reach your fingers out and part my labia. Leaning farther in you inhale deeply, seeming to like what you smell – or at least the big smile on your face indicates so. I can smell it, too: even though I've just stepped from the shower my juices are flowing freely.

"Mmm, you smell tasty, Shauna."

"Do I taste as good as I smell, Sean?"

Without answer you look closely and wonderingly a few seconds more, then lower your head and commence driving me wild.

First, you gently and thoroughly kiss everywhere between my legs: lips, mound, inner thighs. Then you part my outer lips and, taking several long seconds to do so, you slowly lap me with the flat of your tongue from my perineum to just below my clitoris. Without touching my clit at all, you immediately run the tip of your tongue back down and for a while flick it ever so lightly across my entrance. My breath catches: how did you know I like being teased there? I don't remember telling you...

You keep teasing me for a while longer, probing around but never inserting your tongue inside me. I thought I was as turned on as I could be before; it was nothing compared to how incredibly wet and heated I am now. I can still take in my own scent and can't wait to taste myself on your lips. For now you take my labia minora gently between your lips and softly suck and pull at them. You release them and return the tip of your tongue to my opening, meticulously tracing and pressing around it. If I was coherent I would express how impressed I am by the dexterity of your tongue. As it is I'm moaning continuously and grinding my hips in the air, trying to get you to taste me more deeply. I love the teasing but it's driving me crazy...

When I finally realize you have no intention of touching my engorged clit for a while yet, I exhale on a long moan the great breath I'm unaware I was holding onto. Did I just hear you chuckle? Couldn't be – your mouth is too preoccupied. You're now laving my puffy outer lips. Your slightly rough tongue against my bare skin feels delightful and I'm glad I went to the trouble of shaving, since it pleases the both of us.

You make a frustrating figure eight a few times by circling around my clitoris and then down around the entrance to my core. On the last lap you reach the top of my perineum and then slide your tongue smoothly inside me. I gasp and tremble hard – that feels so good! You pull out and then work your tongue back inside me in circles, going deeper with every revolution. Once your tongue is as deep as you can get it, you angle it up, moving back and forth along the sensitive, spongy area on the top wall of my vagina. I'm trembling uncontrollably now so that you have to grab my thighs to hold me still. You continue tonguing me for a minute, stabbing your tongue in and out, and then pull completely away. Before I can relax and take a full breath, you start rubbing at my entrance with a finger, teasing as your tongue teased. I moan deeply as you smoothly push your thick finger into my tight wetness. You push and pull, rotating your finger for a bit. Then you curl it upwards, massaging that magical spot some more.

You rasp, "You're so tight, Shauna; I can't wait to be inside you."

I nearly rocket off the bed when you finally lay a tender kiss on the tip of my clitoris. I exhale exhaustively once again. This time I know you're chuckling deep in your throat; the vibrations travel through your tongue and lips to the tip of my clit. You lick underneath and to the sides a few times. I breath out your name, begging you to stop teasing me. I gasp as you mercifully and finally take my clit into your mouth. You do the same thing to me as I did to you, kissing and licking and sucking and just in general appearing to enjoy the hell out of yourself.

After several more licks and kisses from you, along with several more sighs and moans from me, you come up off your knees. I come out of my pleasure trance and smile stupidly at the ceiling. I can feel you kissing your way up my body: first my mons, then my tummy, a jab of the tongue into my belly button, a few nips under my rib cage, a brief suckle at my right nipple, a few licks dragged along my collar bones, some more nips at my throat, nuzzling at my jaw line, and finally you take my mouth. I can smell my sharp scent on your face. Throwing my arms around your neck and pulling you to me, I moan and suck my taste from your lips and tongue hungrily.

"Sean," I sigh. I'm kissing you frantically, as if you're going somewhere and never returning. You groan, kiss me on the mouth with finality, and carefully disengage yourself from my arms. I let you go but reach up and delicately lick at your neck. I kiss and nibble, too, causing you to groan some more. You pause to let me continue, then laugh huskily, "Shauna! Hold on. Scoot up a little." I move up the bed towards the headboard, all the while trying to keep my mouth in contact with your throat. You shift to follow, then hold yourself up over me, staring into my face. You smile and I smile back.

I run my fingers down your sides to your butt and pull your hips towards mine as I'm spreading my thighs wide. You move your hips and the head of your sex glances off my clit a few times before prodding inquiringly at my entrance. You're teasing me again, Sean. But I'm not gonna take it this time: I grab your butt cheeks and pull you into me. There's some resistance at first – as you observed, I'm tight – but of course we're both enjoying it. You begin to slowly and insistently push your hips forward, stretching me and sinking into my flowing heat. We both moan together as your length is finally swallowed deep inside me; our hips meet each other, pelvis to pelvis. Both of us stops moving for a minute in order to enjoy my sweltering slickness.

You press your forehead to mine and exhale on a groan; I also let out the breath I was holding. Great start, but I'm ready to really get started! I pull my knees up under your arms and lock my ankles between your shoulder blades. This of course drives you deeper into me. You growl in your throat, come in for a deep, wild kiss, and start to lazily thrusting.

My sensitive inner tissues grasp at you desperately, spasming and pulsing. I'm squeezing with all my might. Your breath is hot and measured on my neck as you slowly and deliberately push in and pull out. I whimper with frustration. I want you to go faster, am desperate for you to go faster, deeper, harder. But, if I want something done, I've got to do it myself: I lower my legs to your sides, vicing your waist with my thighs and crossing my ankles over your butt. I start exerting pressure at your ass, rhythmically forcing you into me.

You apparently like this, as you groan into my neck and take over the motion, moving with a little more urgency. You hug me tightly and I feel your ass flexing under my feet. Now I'm constantly moaning at the sensations running all throughout my body, from between my legs, up my spine, and zigzagging down my limbs. After a few minutes of moving close against me you raise up on your knees. Now you're taking my breasts into your hands, stroking and squeezing and pinching my nipples while still thrusting into me. I can feel your balls slapping against my perineum, knocking at my back door.

After a long while of the both of us thrashing about, moaning, sighing, and having a good ole time, you slow and chuckle.

Breathlessly I ask, "What's up?"

You laugh again, and say, "Shauna, you're wearing me out."

"Aww. Poor baby can't take a little exercise??" I tease you, pinching your cheek. "It's okay. I think I can take it from here." I wink.

You raise an eyebrow. I push at your shoulder, silently telling you to move off me. You move onto your right side, leaning on your elbow. I push your shoulder again and you roll onto your back. In one continuous motion I turn so my head is pointing at your feet, swing a leg over your face, and lower myself onto your body. You moan, grab my ass, pull my flowing heat to your face, and immediately get to it.

Before I can touch you, I'm breathless with pleasure again. I moan and gasp and grind into your mouth and wonder at your skill....Speaking of skill, I'm determined to curl your toes. I can smell my juices on you. I eagerly start to lick them away. You begin thrusting your hips in short pumps into the air and breathing heavier. I can barely concentrate on licking you clean because of what you're doing between my legs; everything you did before plus a few new tricks and it all feels a different kind of wonderful with my sex upside down. I've always liked oral sex better in this position, as I get to simultaneously reciprocate and for some reason it feels better on my clit from upside down.

I finish licking you clean after a bit. You've put a couple fingers inside me now and are working at my g-spot again whilst still worrying at my clit. You take your other hand and slip a finger into my ass. I have your balls in one hand. They're wet from me, so I glide my hands over them, massaging and squeezing softly. In a minute or two I run my fingers down between your cheeks and play there. I slowly take you into my mouth, sliding your whole length into my mouth down to the base. You groan against my clit causing me to shiver. I moan around you, and try to milk precum from you. You start to slowly thrust into my mouth, which excites me greatly. After a bit more of this I attempt to deep throat you – and succeed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sean & Shauna
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds