• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sean & Shauna
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Sean & Shauna

"Damn, Shauna!" you exclaim huskily.

Your toes are curling.

"Okay," you pat my butt. "Gotta stop or I'm going to –"

Now I release you from the depths of my mouth, swing my leg over your face, turn around, and swing my other leg over your hips. Now I'm poised just above your member. I smile broadly at you and sit.

I immediately start moving, driving myself onto you. You groan and start thrusting up into me. Our bodies slap together for several more minutes before you gasp a warning again, "Shauna. I'm about to come..."

I just drill harder and faster; I want to feel your hot cum splash against my cervix and flow from me. You comprehend my intent too late. You shout hoarsely, stiffen from head to toe, and do exactly what I wanted. I feel you jerk repeatedly inside me, your cum shooting from you and hitting my back wall, filling me up, rewarding me for hard work. The feeling of you inside me, plus your attention to my g-spot earlier and now, plus your pelvis rubbing at my clit has produced a miracle: I come soon after you, stiffening and moaning long and loud. The orgasm seems to last forever and a day. It shoots through me, touching every nerve in my body. I've never felt one so intense in my entire life.

I roll my head back and ride you for a while longer until you've completely stopped spasming inside me and I come back down to Earth. Eventually, after what seems like forever, you softly breath, "Shauna?"

I roll my head forward lazily, smile down at you dreamily, and answer, "Hmmm?"

You open your mouth but nothing comes from it. I tilt my head and grin at you questioningly. Still you say nothing; eventually you just smile, laugh, and hug me to you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sean & Shauna
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 477 milliseconds