Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 02

It was Beth's whimper that coincided with Alex's moan of pleasure. Beth looked desperate. Her hands were no longer resting comfortably on the arm rests of the chair. Now her delicate fingers clutched around the arms of the chair. Her knuckles turning whiter with the pressure of her grip as she humped the chair.

"Stop," Gavin ordered her and Beth instantly stopped but her face contorted in exquisite desolation at the command. Alex smiled. He's pleasuring me right now, you can't have him! This thought caused Alex to close her eyes. She should not feel this way with Beth's man. She huffed out a laugh, right now Gavin wasn't Beth's man. Gavin wasn't Elizabeth's Dom. Right now, this second, he was Alex's man. Alexandria's Dom.

"What are you laughing about?" Gavin asked as he continued his manipulations on her causing rivets of pleasure to course through her.

"She can't have her orgasm," Alex smiled. "I having them right now!"

"That you are," Gavin assured. "Do you like controlling another's orgasms?" Alex lost the ability to speak as hers was welling within her so she nodded as she bit her lip.

"Perhaps you are not a sub," Gavin said as her body rose from the bed. "Perhaps, you are a 'Switch'." The last of his words were lost on her as her orgasm gushed with force from her body. She felt the squirt of hot liquid hit her inner thighs and it alarmed her. She instantly lifted her eyes to the mirror to see what had happened. What exploded from her as she had never felt something like that before! It felt like a gush of blood from a horror movie when it hit her leg but nothing about it was painful. It was its exact polar opposite! It caused so much pleasure it left her head spinning trying to focus.

"I take it by the bewildered look on your face you did not know you could squirt?" Gavin marveled.

"I'm sorry!" Alex gasped in between ragged breaths.

"For what? Your pleasure?" Gavin said as he slowly continued his soft manipulations.

"I don't know what has come over me!" Alex said in gasped words.

"I have come over you," Gavin smiled his now not so secret smile.

"Thank you," she gasped.

"Thank you, Sir," he reminded with a wink.

"Thank you, Sir," the three little words left her mouth and nothing had ever felt so right.

"Good girl," Gavin smiled. He pulled his fingers from her. She whimpered slightly as he did, fearing he was done with her. "Don't worry little one, we aren't through yet!" This brought the smile back to her face.

"Thank you, Sir!" Alex gasped as she felt her body shiver. Her muscles were starting to ache. Then she smiled, they were beginning to ache from the orgasms coursing through her body.

"By my count, you are at seven orgasms," Gavin said as he moved to the foot of the bed.

"Seven?" Alex whispered in disbelief.

"Have you never cum seven times in one session?" Gavin asked.

"I'm lucky I can get one from anyone I've been with," Alex said to him in the mirror. His eyes were locked on hers.

"One? Such a lonely number," he smiled as he shook his head at her as he stared into her eyes in the mirror where she was watching him. "Here, one is unacceptable."

"Thank you, Sir," Alex gushed.

Gavin joined her on the bed, now his right hand would be used. He slowly inserted one, then two fingers in her.

"I don't know if I can put three in you...yet," he smiled. Her eyes opened wider at the thought. His fingers were already spreading her wide. She doubted he could put three in her. Then she looked at him. If there was a way to do it, Gavin would figure it out. And it would rack her body with pleasure!

Chapter 4*

Slowly he began to thrust into her as he knelt next to her body. He looked to Beth and that caused Alex to arch her neck to look into the mirror. Beth was starting to look disheveled. Gone was her elegant look, replaced with hunger and frustration at something she couldn't attain. Her face was strained and flushed, her body moved gently but not too noticeable. Alex wondered if Beth even knew she was still grinding against orders. The look on her face was desperate.

The eighth orgasm was the first one to draw a small miniscule amount of pain. So miniscule it almost didn't register but it did and Alex's eyes looked to Gavin and he appeared to recognize the look as he nodded that he understood.

"A few more," Gavin smiled. Alex smiled and nodded.

"Anything you want, Sir," Alex whispered as her orgasm caused it to come out in a soft groan.

"Always," he whispered in her ear after she came down from her head spinning. The orgasms weren't as intense but she still felt the trickle of hot liquid down her outer lips. She looked to him apologetically.

"What?" he asked her judging her carefully.

"I'm making a mess of your bed," Alex whispered.

"Never apologize for your orgasms," Gavin smiled. "I want them, all of them. I crave them more than you crave them!" She doubted that, until she looked into his eyes. "I would rather make you cum, than cum myself." He told her firmly. Leaving no doubt of his sincerity. These were not just words spoken in a moment of passion. Not words spoken in boast to impress. He meant them. Every last syllable.

"The only time you should apologize for your orgasms is when you aren't supposed to have them!" Gavin smiled as he continually thrust his fingers deeper and deeper in her.

"Not supposed to cum?" Alex asked through her gasps as she rocked her hips against his hand.

"I don't withhold orgasms," Gavin smiled. "Unless I'm punishing you...like I am Elizabeth right now." At the mention of her name Alex looked to the mirror to see the horror on Beth's face. It brought a smile to Alex's.

"If she continues to attempt to bring her orgasm to light, I will strap her to the bed when I'm done with you and bring her to the brink only to deny her each and every time...as punishment for disobeying me...for hours." This caused Beth to sit ramrod straight. It told Alex he didn't make idle threats. He meant every word. Beth had experienced it.

Alex brought her hips up to grind against his hand as her muscles stretched out during her ninth orgasm. She collapsed to the bed, her head thrashing from side to side exhaustedly. By the time her tenth hit her, her body just shuddered. Her muscles too exhausted to lift her body anymore.

Her pussy was sore. Not painful, just sore. Stretched out. Used. Well used, she smiled. He pulled his fingers out slowly and she hissed softly as he did so. He leaned down to her ear as the sweat dripped from her temple.

"Tomorrow, when you sit on your beautiful pussy, you will remember all of this," Gavin whispered. "As you shift to ease the pleasurable pain from how you sit, or how your underwear touches your raw sex, you will know that you have been had. That I own you. This body. This pussy. It's mine."

"This pussy is yours!" Alex assured in a breathless whisper.

"Alexandria, I don't need you to tell me what I already know!" Gavin said gruffly. "You are not giving me permission! I'm taking! I'm taking what is rightfully mine. It was mine before you knew it was yours." Alex only smiled. Oh yes, he did take. He conquered. Like Constantinople, it was taken and renamed. Alexandria. Now she would no longer be Alex. She was conquered and renamed as well. Alexandria, and she smiled at the name unlike in her past.

"Are you at your limit?" Gavin asked her as her eyes fluttered open. She could tell by the look on his face that he already knew she was. It was that pleased smile that gave him away.

"Yes, Sir," Alex sighed blissfully. "Thank you, Sir." Three little words easily fell from her mouth.

"Your limits," Gavin as his smile grew as she looked at him. "And a tad more." Her eyes went wide with the idea he was going to continue. He got off the bed and she watched him kneel at the foot of the bed in the mirror. One last smile and his mouth was back on her causing her eyes to roll into her head as both pleasure and pain came to her at once. Each bringing more of the other.

Chapter 5*

His tongue was like a snake trying desperately to get out of a knapsack, it writhed in her. It flopped and slithered. It nailed her clit from time to time causing her body to jolt with pleasure. The orgasm came and it washed over his face. Not quite the squirting she had done earlier but she knew she had flooded his face, his mouth, with her cum. Not a lot. Not a dribble. Enough.

He gently eased his fingers into her after bringing her to orgasm with his mouth two more times each one more exhausting than the last one. She winced and tightened up but he pulled his fingers out slowly and Alex watched his long digits pull from her, glistening in the overhead lights.

Walking over towards Beth who was still in the chair he began to lift his coated fingers and she instantly opened her mouth. He must have used his Jedi mind powers as he hadn't said a word. She hungrily slurped his fingers the moment they were in her mouth.

"Isn't she delicious?" Gavin asked. Beth nodded without releasing his fingers. Alex smiled perversely. That was her cum Beth was licking off his fingers like she was dying of thirst and only his fingers, coated in her liquid, was all they had to drink. Her cum was what Beth was licking off Gavin's face when he lowered his lips to her to kiss her. Their tongues dueling against one another. It was as if Beth wanted every drop of Alex's cum for herself.

Gavin rose and went to the bathroom as Alex watched him in the mirror. He left Beth panting and wanting more but he didn't oblige her. She watched him disappear. The sound of water running made her wonder if he was going to leave her in this position while he had a shower.

His appearance told her otherwise. She looked him over, he was still fully dressed, well except for the tie he used early on to bind her ankles. She had cum thirteen times and he had never bothered to take his clothes off. She had cum repeatedly, but never on his cock. It made her wonder instantly how that would feel.

Sitting next to her he undid the binds to the bed and slowly and carefully lifted her arms up from over her head. They felt as if they weighed a hundred pounds and she was glad he helped her as she couldn't move them on her own. Slowly he undid the knots of pleasure from her arms under her watchful eye. He took great satisfaction as he pulled the rope from her. It caused her to smile.

Once she was free from the binds he rubbed her hands gently, then her wrists, then her forearms. He inspected for any sign of discomfort. He winked at her after his inspection found nothing out of the ordinary. As if anything he was doing was ordinary she thought to herself.

He rose and carefully helped her to lift from the prop pillows beneath her. She couldn't lift on her own and she was thankful he was so attentive and helped her move back to the kneeling position. He tossed the pillows back towards the headboard and then carefully lifted Alex into his arms. She looked back to where she was bound. Her obvious wet spot stood out and she blushed.

"Fear not little one," Gavin smiled as he kissed her temple. "That spot pleases me like nothing else you can imagine!"

"Thank you, Sir," Alex said softly as he lowered her gently to the bed again, her head resting on the softness of the pillows.

Gavin reached over to the night stand and pulled open the drawer and took out a small jar of something from there. It appeared to be lube of some sort and that caused her to hold her breath. She had thought he was done with her.

"Turn over," Gavin said firmly but softly, his voice but a whisper, but a whisper not to be argued with either. Alex looked to him and panic flushed through her eyes. She knew, that he knew, her pussy was too sore for sex. Was he planning on making her ass as sore with his cock? She looked up to him.

"Alexandria," he said with what appeared to be as much patience as he could muster. "I don't like repeating myself." She started to turn over, bracing herself for the broken glass to be pushed back into her as it was the night she was raped at the hands of her ex. Her mind stuck to that thought. Now she thought of it as rape? Before this night she thought of it as a bad sexual experience. Now she looked at it the way Gavin did.

She blew out a calming breath as he helped her turn over. She looked up at him. Something in his eyes told her she was safe. He hadn't done anything to harm her. Only pleasure. He knew she was apprehensive. He twisted the jar lid off and dipped his fingers into the soft paste inside.

He smiled as he rubbed his hands together under her eyes. He then stood and began to rub the cream into her back. The coolness of the paste brought a smile to her lips as her body was overheated and the coolness of the paste was a great contrast. He began to rub the paste into her body, her upper neck first, down to her lower neck. Across her shoulders he massaged.

Alex looked to the jar, the writing was in French so she still didn't know what it was completely at first. She recognized moisturizing lotion on the label. It wasn't lube. It was skin lotion. She looked over her shoulder at him with her head still resting on the pillow. The secret smile was back as he watched her realize what was going on. He was giving her a massage. Nothing more. Well, it was Gavin so he knew just how to massage her to make her body react.

Down her arms and to her hands, dipping his fingers from time to time in the jar on the night stand. It smelled like lilies in her nose. Its soft aroma caused her to sigh as he continued to massage the knotted muscles under her skin. Her upper body felt like it had lifted thousands of pounds. Thousands of pounds of his bedding. Soon he massaged that away.

Moving down her back it felt as if he was pushing the subtle pain from her intense body shaking orgasms from her. Down from the top to her bottom. Her bottom. That's where his hands lingered as he massaged her cheeks gently, first one side then the other.

Down the curve of her cheeks, she parted her legs slightly. Again he must have used his Jedi powers as she did this without being told. His fingers brushed gently across her sore sex and she held her breath as they did so.

"I love that," he smiled and she looked back at him. She smiled. She loved making him smile.

Down her legs he went, which had felt like they had run a marathon in his bed. He continued down her calves. She tried to brace herself for him to touch her feet. She had very ticklish feet! Somehow when he took hold of one foot he managed to massage the sole without bringing her into a laughing fit. He carefully put it down and started with the other. Again, nothing but pleasure. How in the fuck did he do that?

"Turn over," Gavin said. As she attempted he helped her. She couldn't believe she lacked the strength to turn over! He went back to his erotic massage of her body. She couldn't believe that either. After all her orgasms she was getting turned on again!

When he had fully massaged both sides of her he left her there as he went back to the bathroom. The water was shut off. She looked to Beth and Beth was admiring her. There was a tick of jealousy in her eyes as well.

"Thank you," Alex said to her causing Beth to smile her smile.

"No, thank you," Beth sighed. "That was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. To see what Gavin does to bring pleasure. You miss out on it when you are in the throes of orgasm. But tonight, I got to see what it looks like. What he loves about it. You were stunning to behold in your orgasms!"

"Is it always like this?" Alex asked her.

"Yes," Beth smiled. "But it is never the same."

Gavin's entrance caused both women to stop talking. He carefully lifted Alex from the bed and carried her limp body from the bedroom. With one last look at Beth the elegant beauty in the chair gave her a knowing wink.

In the bright lights of the bathroom she looked around. The bathroom was bigger than the apartment she shared with her roommate. There, against one wall, was a full shower stall with double glass doors. A dual sink and vanity covered another wall. The massive tub another. The steam rose from the hot water that Gavin had put in it while he massaged her.

He gently lowered her into the water. The warmth of it welcoming her exhausted body. Enveloping her skin slowly. Once she was in Gavin set a fluffy oversized folded towel on the edge.

"Just soak," Gavin instructed as he dumped some bath beads in. "Don't do anything but soak and watch."

"Yes, Sir," Alex sighed. He pushed a button and the jets of the Jacuzzi injected a life of pleasurable bubbles into the tub.

"Watch," Gavin said again. This time it meant something. "Do not avert your eyes."

This concerned her. The last time he used that phrase he punished Beth with the flogger. Was he about to do it again? Did she displease him enough for a second reprimand? Was it because she couldn't stop her gyrations in the seat?

She followed Gavin from the bathroom with her eyes. He walked to Beth in her chair and she stood steadily. He must of used his Jedi powers again as he hadn't said a word. Instantly she was undoing the buttons on his shirt before almost ripping it from his body and tossing it to the floor. She expertly undid the clasp on his pants and pushed them to his ankles as she dropped to her knees.

For the first time she saw him. Completely. His erection firmly protruding from his body. It's bulbous head purplish and broad. He turned so Alex could see him in profile. But it was for naught. Beth devoured him whole. Causing Gavin to let his head fall back.

Beth gripped the bottom of his shaft with her delicate fingers, pumping it to meet her mouth as she brought it down on him. Alex watched in amazement and jealousy from her position in the tub. She wondered what Gavin tasted like? What his cock felt like. She hoped she would find out soon. Even though her body was tired. Even though her pussy was sore, her churnings began again. But now it was her turn to be banished from the pleasures of Gavin. Now she had to endure watching. While it was completely erotic. It was also completely hellish.

Beth put both her hands on Gavin's buttocks and pulled him deeper into her mouth. Soon her nose was nestle neatly into his man-scaped pubic hairs. She held him there, her hands gripping his muscled buttocks holding him deep within her throat.

Alex lay her head on the soft towel Gavin had left for her. She gently ran her fingers over her breast as she watched Beth demonstrate her oral skills. It seemed she was adept as Gavin was in her mouth bringing pleasure. Alex watched as Beth let her tongue slip out of her mouth on the underside of his cock and watched the tip of her tongue flick against the sack containing his balls. This amazed Alex. She had never been able to deep throat, let alone hold a man in her throat while licking his balls at the same time!

After what seemed like an erotic eternity Beth removed her mouth slowly from Gavin's cock. Pulling her mouth off slowly, Beth left a string of saliva from her lips to the tip of his cock. She let it hang there a moment before driving her mouth down to the base of his cock again. The muscles in her toned arms flexed as she pulled his hips to meet her face.

"Holy fuck," Gavin grunted as she did so. Alex watched Beth look up at him while keeping him in her throat. Alex didn't miss the smile that danced in her eyes. It was the same dance she had seen when the man tripped at the coffee shop. A "yes, I made you do that!" smile in her eyes.

She drug her teeth slowly back off his shaft as she bit gently on the head.

"Enough," Gavin said lifting her off the floor. He spun her to face Alex and Beth locked eyes with her. That smile growing as she flicked an eyebrow up at Alex. Alex smiled from ear to ear. Gavin was right to wonder, who was the Dom? Right now, it appeared Beth was forcing Gavin to do her bidding, instead of the other way around!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds