Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 02

Gavin wrapped his arms into hers pulling them behind her roughly causing her to bend at the waist. Again he used his Jedi powers on her as she opened her legs wide and waited with that secret smile.

With his free hand, Gavin took his hardened manhood and guided it to Beth's entrance. Beth's eyes fluttered closed with passion. With one powerful thrust Gavin buried himself within her soft folds causing her to hiss with pleasure.

"Fuck yes!" Beth barked.

"You want to be fucked Beautiful?" Gavin asked.

"Yes, Sir," Beth moaned as he left himself in her. His balls nestled against her clit. Alex had the full show before her. She could see both their pleasured covered faces. She could see Beth's beautifully toned body. Her flesh free from tan lines as the softness and elegance of her body was as evident as the elegance of her face.

She could see Gavin's chiseled physique. His cock as it plunged deep within Beth's soft, wet folds.

"As you wish," Gavin growled as he dropped his mouth to her body and nipped at her back and shoulder blades.

With a ferocity of a mad animal, he took her. Standing there just in front of the doorway leading to the bathroom where the bathwater increased in temperature from the lovemaking. No, not lovemaking, the fucking going on in the master bedroom.

Sore or not, Alex touched herself and slid a finger in. It hurt but also brought pleasure. She had read that was key in BDSM. A mixture of both. She had that now. She fingered herself slowly as Gavin ravaged Beth's helpless body. With her arms trapped by Gavin's strength Beth hung bent at the waist. At the mercy of Gavin's desires, unable to pull away even if she wanted to. And it was evident by the look of complete pleasure on her face she didn't want to!

He reached out with his free hand and freed her breasts by pulling them from the lacy bra cups she wore. While he was there he twisted her nipples slightly and this caused Beth's face to redden from the paper white to bright crimson as Alex watched her orgasm start at her face, move down through her body and gush out her pussy and around the edges of Gavin's cock as it plunged into her. With droplets of cum dripping from their intertwined sex. Pushed from her by his vicious thrusts.

It was as Beth described. Beautiful to behold. Gavin continued to pound away at the elegant woman as she thrashed her head about wildly as she went to her tip toes as another orgasm ripped through her body leaving more droplets to drip to the floor.

Gavin reached around her and began to flick her button with his finger. This caused the soft spoken, elegant woman to squeal in pleasure before unleashing a torrential waterfall of foul language that caused Alex to cum softly in the tub as she arched her brows at the display.

"Fuck yes! Fuck your pussy, Sir!" Beth nearly screamed. "Fuck it, please oh God fuck it!" Alex went from watching the dirty mouth slut transformation to Gavin who was watching both Alex in the tub as she pleasured herself, which made her stop immediately as she did not have permission to pleasure herself, and then Beth in the mirror surrounding the tub she was in. He seemed to be in complete control as he flicked her button causing a gush of liquid now to erupt from Beth's sex. He pulled his cock out just in time as Beth's cum washed from her to a small puddle on the floor. Alex watched with her jaw slightly agape as she realized Gavin timed it to happen exactly like that. Her cum squirting.

When she was done he gruffly stuffed his cock back in her, sending the once elegant, regal woman back on a tirade of language best suited to the Navy or a biker bar.

Alex looked to Beth and saw her face contorted with her massive orgasm. The sound of the cock plunging in and out of Beth's pussy filled Alex's ears and she longed for that to be her. She wanted more of Gavin. More of his expertise in bringing pleasure.

Gavin's stamina was incredible. Alex marveled as he pummeled Beth's now cum soaked pussy for what seemed like an eternity. All the while the beautiful genteel woman Alex had met just a few days prior tossed her head in orgasmic pleasures. A woman who could only be described at the time as regal. As she whispered through her orgasmic throes.

"Fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me!"

In normal circumstances it would have been odd to hear such filth coming from such an elegant lady. But right now, this woman wasn't elegant. This woman was getting fucked and it appeared she was enjoying every delicious second of it!

Gavin's impending orgasm began to fill his face and Alex marveled over that as well, that pleasurable pain like look on his face as his cum churned from his ball sack, tightening as it went. Through his shaft to the head, he pulled out and gripped the head viciously. Without a word of encouragement Beth spun gracefully to her knees facing him and peered up at him with that damn secret smile that Alex loved so much as she waited.

Gavin released the head of his cock and the first rope of cum exploded from the tip hitting Beth's face and open mouth. The second shot of rope seemed just as powerful as the first. The third losing steam as it didn't hit Beth's face but instead landed on her body, then another and another as Gavin's animalistic growl as he fisted his cock and sprayed her with his seed.

Beth never flinched, never moved and always maintained eye contact. She swallowed gently what had landed in her mouth and the smile came back as her tongue slipped out and went around the edges of her lips pulling more of him into her mouth to swallow.

The whole scene put Alex's head into a spin of erotic pleasure. She opened her eyes to see Gavin lean down to Beth and kiss her gently on the lips. Alex raised her eyebrows. He was kissing her through the residuals of his own cum. That caused her to shudder in excitement.

"Thank you, Sir," Beth whispered when he pulled his lips from hers.

"My pleasure," Gavin smiled cupping her face gently.

"No, it was mine," Beth said accepting his lips again.

He slowly stood and looked down upon her with tenderness. Alex could see his semi-flaccid cock dangling before Beth. Without prompting Beth leaned into it and suckled it gently into her mouth causing Gavin's body to jerk with uncontrolled pleasure. She licked the head and squeezed the remaining cum from the shaft to the head of the cock before swirling her tongue around the head, removing the last drop of cum from his cock to her mouth. Smiling as she swallowed it.

Gavin ran his fingers down her face and across her shoulder as he passed by her towards the bathroom. Beth dropped her head but turned her body to face Alex while still on her knees in the submissive position.

Alex looked up to Gavin and became ensnared in his eyes. He gave her a playful wink and it brought a full, tired smile to her face. He walked over to the shower and Alex watched and admired him from behind. She could see fingernail streaks down his buttocks. Left there by Beth as she deep throated his cock. He spun the hot water on in the shower and felt it with his fingers.

Alex looked back to Beth to find her looking at Alex through her lashes. Much like Alex had done while she sketched her. Alex watched her secret smile. It wasn't much of a secret, not now. She knew whey Beth smiled that smile!

Alex surveyed Beth's body, her nipples were still erect. Her face had large ropes of cum on it, dripping down to her chin as gravity pulled it lower. She also had cum on her neck and breasts. All of it was beginning to drip from her body to her lap as she waited for Gavin's command.

All in all, it was one more thing of beauty Alex felt compelled to capture. She wished she had her sketchbook so she could do that now. For, in time, her memory would not remember it like it was right now. Exquisite, beautiful and erotic.

Gavin held his hand to Beth and she gently placed her hand in his and he took her into the shower. From her position in the tub Alex watched as Gavin bathed Beth slowly in the shower. Running his soapy fingers through her hair making sure to remove all of his cum from it. His fingers massaged her skin and cleansed his seed from her. God why was that so erotic? Alex's mind screamed at all the erotic pleasures she was witnessing and experiencing.

Gavin shut the water off and pulled a towel to dry Beth off. Beth stood motionless and let him take care of her. She made no offer to help, nor did she make any move to hinder what Gavin was doing. Softly drying her skin before opening the glass door and leading her out. He pulled another jar of cream out and massaged her gently, putting the skin cream on her body while she stood, her legs parted slightly bristling when he touched her sex.

He coated her entire body with the skin cream, going to his knees before her to make sure he got her calves and feet. Standing there over him Alex realized it appeared yet again Beth was the Dominant. But Alex knew better. This is what Gavin was. A Dom. A Dom pleasuring his sub, which in turn brought him pleasure. Full circle and the picture became clearer. The BDSM symbol that Beth so proudly wore made sense. It was a full circle of pleasure. Wave upon wave.

Gavin rose and kissed her gently again.

"Elizabeth, get us some fresh fruit for a snack," Gavin said to her before turning to Alex who lifted to a sitting position in the middle of the massive tub. "Perhaps some water as well, she might be a bit dehydrated."

"Yes, Sir," Beth smiled as she winked at Alex and left them in the bathroom. Gavin climbed in behind Alex and she shuddered with excitement. He pulled the faucet apart and started the water again. Testing its warmth on his fingers before tilting her head back with a finger under the chin. He wetted her brown hair and she gasped in pleasure. He returned the faucet and pulled the shampoo from the side of the tub and rubbed it into Alex's head bringing her eyes to a close as he gently massaged the soap throughout her hair before bringing the faucet to life again.

He was slow and methodical as he did this. When Alex opened her eyes from her gentle scalp massage Beth was back sitting on the step leading to the tub. A bright plate of fruit resting on the edge of the tub. Beth pulled a grape and pushed it gently into Alex's mouth, who accepted it greedily while Gavin ran his soapy hands over her tender body. Bathing her as he had Beth.

Holy shit that was hot as fuck! Alex wanted to scream. But she didn't. Beth nodded in agreement, as if reading her mind.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 296 milliseconds