Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 21

There was a lot to admire, both to him and other men as well. He was never jealous before but a nugget formed in his gut. But when she looked at him it all washed away. He could tell she only had eyes for him.

He admired every inch of her, from her hair that she kept pushing over her ear all day. Those perfect little ears, with their diamond studs in them. Earlobes that made him want to devour them. To her blue eyes, blue like the sky. Blue that made you stare, whether you wanted to or not.

Her little impish nose, its upturn at the tip that he loved to kiss. Then the lips that resided just under, a soft pink, until he kissed them, then they darkened with her passion. Lips that spoke words that moved his coldness to the side. Lips that made him laugh. Lips that let out a sigh when he kissed them. Her chin just below that, firm, able to take a blow from a boxer if needed. It set her whole face in determination when she worked.

Her body was tight, now due to the wall it was a bit on the thin side, something he would have to get her to work on. She had lost too much weight during her sixteen hour days at the wall. But now that she was done he hoped she would go back to eating regularly.

Her breasts were a perfect size. Not too big, not too small. A handful. Her nipples that hardened so easily. Then her sex, it looked beautiful when she revealed it to him. He knew she wasn't lying about the number of men she had been with. Her soft folds were tight and were delicious to taste. A forbidden fruit that he relished in tasting.

She was perfect in every way. Physically for sure, but that was the small part. This one, this Little One, had something he had never had before. He couldn't place it. But it had him hooked. Like a drug, a good one though.

His lips found her sex already anticipating him. It was soft, warm and moist. Just from his kisses and that forced him to smile as he nuzzled there. Amazing! He licked the outer lips gently. Her hips lifted off the bed, inviting him deeper. Not yet Little One he smiled.

He stayed on the outside, his tongue causing her soft moans. He looked up at her and saw her eyes closed, her head arching into her pillow. He dipped into her causing her body to shake. He tasted her sweetness and found it maddening. The drug of Alexandria began to coarse through his veins.

He pushed harder into her now as his own need grew. He had to taste more of her, more of her depth, and she arched farther in her passion as he watched her from her soft folds. Her stomach tightening under her skin. He used his strong hands to grip her ass from underneath, pulling her into his mouth.

Her hand taking a firm grip of his head pulling him even farther into her. Her hands. Her talented hands, she couldn't stop using them. He wouldn't stop her now, it wasn't the time for that.

The orgasm washed out of her and onto his face, her subtle little cry out as it did made him smile satisfactorily. He loved the way she squeaked at first during her orgasm.

Her breathing was now ragged, thanks to her orgasm. He left her sex and went up to her mouth and covered it with his. Her tongue instantly in his mouth as they played like their own persons. Dancing like those at the fair today.

Her hands still in his hair pulling him tighter to her. He used his hips to lift his hard cock to her wet sex. He could feel the heat radiating off of it through the head of his cock. He held at the entrance as his kiss enflamed her. Her eyes flickered open when he didn't penetrate right away.

"Please," she whispered in a soft beg. He smiled against her lips, she gasped as he let his cock slowly enter her. Inch by inch he slid into her fiery depths. Once his hips were fully against hers and he was deep within her she smiled.

"Thank you," she whispered with a breathy sigh. "I love you."

He slowly pulled out and left just the tip of his cock in her. Slowly he put it all back. He could feel her body explode in heat. It was almost like she was going to burn him with her skin!

His cock pushed in and out slowly as their tongues dueled. Her soft grunts of his depth pleased him. Her hands dug into his back slightly as she held onto him as he lifted his body off of hers, pressing up on the palms of his hands, leaving their only connection the one that was bringing them the ultimate pleasure. She stared into his eyes as he gently thrust into her.

"Oh my God," she gasped. They stared, hypnotized by one another as he thrust into her. "Yes!"

He watched her face redden slowly. A sign of her buildup, her body would tighten next, and it did. It was so magnificent to behold. Her orgasm. He loved watching her have one. Nothing was more beautiful than her orgasm.

When she came back to earth from her zenith she smiled at him. That made him melt. Her smile, it was so encouraging, comforting even. Her legs lifted as she wrapped them around him. She pulled herself up to kiss him and she held onto him there, half lifted off the bed. Her mouth on his ear. Her raspy breaths filling them.

He felt his own orgasm building, but he didn't want it yet. He wanted to make this last longer. He wanted to feel her longer. To see her orgasm more. He tried to pull out to keep it at bay but her legs locked him in. He looked at her as she shook her head slowly at him. She didn't want him to stop. She didn't want him to leave her.

"Keep going," she whispered. "Please?"

He did, she laid back and he lowered himself on her and kissed her lips as he hips thrust into her. Their eyes locked on one another. Her secret smile egging him on, making him flow over the edge of the waterfall and fill her with his hot cum as he stared into the blue of her eyes. They twinkled at him in satisfaction.

He lay on her and kissed her deeply as she readjusted her legs to keep him locked into place. A silent order that he wasn't to leave her. The switch in her coming to light, even for a moment, it made him smile.

He continued to kiss her as they both came down from their height. She finally unlocked her legs and he was able to move off of her, pulling in behind her she wrapped her arms around his as he held her from behind. Her hair with its sweet jasmine scent from her shampoo leading him softly to sleep. A lullaby that only she had been able to provide.

For the first time in as long as he could remember, he was content. Content with her in his arms.

She awoke the next morning. The sun on her face, his arms still around her. It was like they never moved. Wait...he was still here? Holy shit! She smiled as she pulled his arms tighter around her. His hands closer to her face so she could kiss them. He was still here! Not on a call! Not in the dining room. He was still here!

"You ok?" he asked her softly.

"Yes," she smiled as she kissed his hands again. "You're still here!"

"I can't imagine heaven being any better than right here, right now," he said as he kissed her head.

"The things you say!" she smiled as she inhaled his scent from wafting around her.

His phone rang. She closed her eyes and kissed his hands again as she pulled them tighter to her.

"One more second," she pleaded. "One more!"

"As you wish," he smiled into her hair.

She knew he would have to go. This was his job. As much as he didn't find the things he wanted in it, he would still have to do it as he could do nothing else but be who he was and that was dedicated.

"Get it," she sighed after the fifth ring. He instead pulled her tighter to his body and that made her gasp.

"One more second," he repeated to her, his lips softly brushing her neck.

The phone stopped ringing and she smiled. Hopefully it wasn't important and they would just leave a voice mail for him to call back later. The phone ringing again said otherwise. He frowned but reached for it and answered.

"Ok," he said softly. "I'm on my way."

He instead slid back against her and returned to his embrace.

"You have to go?" she asked him.

"Yes," he whispered. "For the first time in my life...I don't want to!" She smiled.

"I'm not going anywhere," she reminded.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked her taking her ear in his mouth.

"I want to just breathe you in," she said simply, her body shivering as he pleasured her with just a simple thing of his lips on her ear. "I want to just stay in bed and breathe you in."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds