Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 28

"Any chance I can get you to come back inside?" he asked her.

"Yes," she smiled. "But only if I can stay with you."

"Always," he smiled.

Going back inside, he took her near the fire so she could be warm. Leaving his jacket on her until she was warm. She then gave it back to him.

As the night wore on closer to midnight, Alex would talk to Kelly and the girls as they came over. Gavin with the guys but they were never more than a few feet from each other. She liked that.

At the stroke of midnight, they were side by side, counting down with the crowd. The anger from earlier long gone. As the confetti flew in the air and the balloons rained down Gavin took hold of Alex's face and smiled at her.

"Happy New Year," he whispered as he lowered his lips to hers.

Kissing her deeply made her knees weak. This wasn't a quick kiss she had gotten from other boyfriends at this time of year. This was a deep kiss of passion, it took several seconds and made her tingle from her toes up.

"Happy New Year," she whispered back after his lips pulled off hers.

As the New Year song of 'Auld Lang Syne' was sung in the room, Gavin and Alex shook hands and hugged those around them. Madelyn kissed her like a mother would, and thanked her for coming into their lives which made her heart skip a beat.

Kelly hooked her arm around her and they sang together. As they sang she looked around the room, Elizabeth stood alone, her leash on her as Royce shook hands with those around them. It was almost as if she was being shunned.

Unlike Alex, no one had put their arm around her. None were kissing her in celebration. She looked over on Alex with a frown of disappointment. Alex felt sorry for her, but Gavin was right. This was her choice, she chose to leave this impossibly fantastic man. Alex benefitted, and she was going to revel in it.

Shortly after the song ended, Royce gave her leash a tug and she followed him out of the room. Alex looked to Gavin to see if he had noticed. He frowned in opinion of it, she knew he would not approve and that comforted her. She looked to Kelly who shrugged.

"Her mistake," Kelly smiled as she kissed her cheek. "Why she stays is what baffles me!"

Alex knew why. She thought Royce was going to the White House. She was going to be First Lady. She didn't appear to be first of anything as she was leaving. She seemed more like the first dog. She wondered how being an addict would affect her dream of power.

***

Walking into the bedroom, she stood at the foot of the bed and kissed him while pushing his coat off of him. She tugged the bow tie next and it unfurled easily. She slowly undid the buttons on his shirt, anytime new skin was made available she attacked it with her lips, his neck became a target as she pushed the shirt off of him.

His t-shirt was next, pulling it over his head. Now is muscular chest was available and she began to nibble on him. His shoulder, then his chest down to his stomach as she dropped to her knees.

Pulling on his belt he watched her as she looked up at him, she looked seductive there. Kneeling, the hunger in her eyes evident. Pulling his pants down Alex took him into her mouth before his pants were all the way off. He shook his head at her aggressiveness, she abandoned undressing him as she found what she wanted. He managed to kick the rest of his pants off while she sucked him.

She stood up and kissed him deeply, her tongue finding the inside of his mouth and probing. He laughed internally at her aggressiveness. He liked it. He wondered just how far she was going to try to go with it. He loved her, he wanted to please her, but his role had limits.

He undid the clasp on her dress and it fell easily to the floor. With the length of the dress and the open front and back, there was no need for underwear. So now the only thing she wore were her earrings, her bracelet which she refused to take off for any occasion, and her new collar.

He walked her to her side of the bed, with her taking backward steps as he kissed her. Gently pushing her to the bed he covered her body with his as they made love with their mouths. Each showing the other how desperately they wanted one another. She rolled him over to his back hand held his hands above his head. He smiled as she nipped at his lips.

"If I may Sir?" she whispered. "I feel like being aggressive!"

"Trying to Switch on me?" he smiled.

"If you let me," she smiled back.

"No," he said softly. "I'm not a sub."

"Ok," she said with a broad smile, hiding her disappointment. "Can I be on top?"

"That sounds like fun," Gavin told her as he kissed her lips.

She kissed him hard, their teeth scraping in their passion. She left him as she moved up his body. Soon she was looking down at him as she straddled his head with her knees. He smiled as he lifted his head and began to kiss and suckled her sex as she hovered over him.

She continued to hold his hands above his head as she intertwined her fingers into his, her hips grinding on his lips as his tongue went into her depths. She lowered herself to ride his face and tongue harder. Soon she was grinding on his face to the point she could feel his nose brush against her clit which caused her to jerk in excitement.

Her orgasm building had her rocking her hips faster, trying to satisfy herself on his face. He let her grind, more or less, just holding his tongue out so she could ride it. Losing himself in her beauty as she fucked his face with her sex.

Her eyes were closed, as she bit her lip in pleasure. Her soft 'yips' coming back pleased him. It meant she wasn't concerned with anything but her pleasure. When her body began to stiffen up due to her orgasm, he attacked her ferociously with his mouth, suckling and driving his tongue into her depths causing her stomach to show its tight muscles as she held herself in her frozen orgasmic bliss.

It washed from her, and it wasn't until he felt the wetness on his chin and down the side of his cheek did she begin to move again. She slid down his body, her mouth capturing his lips once again. Tasting herself on them.

She reached between them and took hold of his cock, guiding him into her she gasped as she found his length deep within her. She began to grind on him, her sex stuck to his groin. Not lifting off, but sliding her body on his cock, still managing to get him to massage her from the inside with his shaft.

She let go of his hands and held his hair as she kissed his lips while she rode him. He brought his hands into play, running his manicured nails down her back causing her relish in the sharpness she felt. He drug them until he reached the globes of her perfect ass. One hand to a cheek and the size of his hand covered most of her small ass. He was able to let his fingers pull them apart and then guide his finger to her anus.

She bit his lip as his middle finger invaded her. He left his finger there, then began to lift and use her hips to help her drive off of him. Her moans began to fill his ear as she dropped her head to the side of his. She began to tongue his ear and bite the lobe with excitement as another orgasm washed from her.

When it subsided she pushed off of his chest, leaving her hands on him as she dug her nails into him. She continued to set the pace with him. Her head back as her throat was pulled tight from its positioning.

He watched her, her nipples hard in the low light of the bedside lamp. Her cheeks flushed with her hot temperature from her orgasm. The smell of their sex wrapping their bodies with their excitement.

She pulled his hands from her ass and put them on her breasts as she rode him, his hands began to squeeze her tightly. Leaving white imprints of his fingertips in her excited red flesh.

"Fuck yes," she finally gasped. "God I love your cock!" She gasped as she looked down at him from her perch on him.

Her auburn hair which was so neatly done up, now cascading around her face as her passion began to untangle her. Her hair first, then her muscles as her orgasm ripped through her body. Then her eyes began to hunger, to desire him more and more and she began to use his body more and more, for her own satisfaction.

She ran her hand up from digging into his chest, up to his mouth and put her fingers in and let him suck on them. She then moved from there to his hair and pulled his head up by the fistful.

He sat up and took her arms and held them behind her back as he pulled her tight to him as she continued to ride him from the sitting position. He let go of her hands and pulled her body to him as he sucked on one nipple, before attacking the other. She pulled on his hair, pulling him tightly to her bosom.

"Mark me, Sir," she whispered in her heat. "Show me what a good girl I have been!"

He wasted no time pulling her soft flesh into his mouth causing her to gasp as he marked her, just to the inside of her breast, right where it connected to the breast bone. He took his time marking her. Suckling and biting her flesh as she rode him.

She struggled to maintain her breathing as her cum flushed from her, dripping down his balls to gather in the folds of the sheets. Her hands gripping his muscular body tightly as she ground away at him as her gasps of pleasure filled the room.

When he finally released her flesh from his mouth she let her eyes flutter open but now there was an irrepressible hunger in them. She pushed him back to the bed so she could have his cock fully in her depths again.

She began to ride him, hard, like she was in the closing lengths of the Kentucky Derby. Her hands clutching the sheets on either side of his head. Her mouth on the base of his neck as she kissed there.

"Cum for me Sir," she begged into his hot skin. "I want your cum in me!"

Over and over she begged for him to fill her with his seed. It was the only thing she knew that would cool her passions. The feel of his cock deep within her bucking tightly within her recesses, coating her. He gripped her back tightly as she rode him hard, her moans of erotic ecstasy filling the room. Becoming louder and louder the harder she rode him.

He felt her teeth into his neck just as his cock began to erupt in her.

"Fuck!" he growled as he filled her with his cum

"Yes!" she hissed as she bit him. "I can feel you!"

She continued to ride him until his orgasm finished before collapsing on top of him, her breath heaving as she came down from her zenith.

***

He was standing at the mirror the next morning when he noticed it. He tilted his head and looked at it. A small purplish mark on the base of his neck where it met his shoulder. He touched it with his fingers and smiled.

"I guess I got my own marks last night," he shook his head. "Well, at least it's where I can cover it!"

Walking out into the kitchen he found Livy already there with coffee.

"Started the water already, when I heard your shower going," she pointed out. "Did you get any sleep?"

"What do you mean?" Gavin asked her pouring hot water into his travel mug.

"Well, Nora and I went to sleep about two, you two weren't home until after that, now it's just after six," she pointed out. He let out a soft exhale that she wasn't referring to their lovemaking.

"Well," he shrugged. "It appears somebody had too good a time last night!" He laughed referring to his early morning phone call for medical assistance.

"I guess," Livy shrugged. "When are you going to sleep?"

"Now you sound like Alex!" Gavin chuckled.

"Well, she is right to worry about you," Livy defended.

He reached into his suit jacket and pulled his wallet out.

"Ok," he said firmly. "You staying here isn't free, it has a cost." Livy looked up at him. He handed her business card. "No arguing with me like your sister does," he told her firmly. "That is the cost."

"What is this?" she asked him.

"That is the business card of the best divorce attorney in Chicago," Gavin told her taking her hand. "When you are ready to discuss all the details, he will answer some of the legal questions. He will also put you in touch with the best attorney practicing in your area."

"Gavin I can't afford something like that," Livy said with a shake of her head.

"You let Alex and I worry about cost," Gavin said firmly. She started to object. "Look, if you want to argue with someone, try Alex, she likes arguments. I do not. So if you can win her over to your way of thinking then I will be more receptive."

"There is no way I can win her over if you are both on the same page with this!" Livy growled.

"I know," he smiled. "Look, this guy is just going to answer some of your immediate legal questions, he is an old friend and he is not charging me for it. He is doing it as a favor to me."

"So it's free?" she asked doubtfully.

"Yes," Gavin shook his head. "He will be, the other attorney Alex and I will take care of as well, that person won't be, but this guy...like I said he owes me a favor so he will answer your legal questions. Write them down, and when you are ready, make an appointment with him. Okay?"

She nodded. What else could she do? She couldn't go against him in his own home. And going against Alex in any argument was a lost cause. She was hoping she could enlist Gavin's help to get her to back off when the argument came of Alex's financial help she had insisted on helping her with. Now it seemed like Alex and Gavin were of the same mind.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds