• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Secrets
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Secrets

"Oh baby, baby. Oh yes! Feel my cock inside you. Oh I have wanted to fuck you for a long time." His voice was low and course, vibrant with the flood of testosterone that coursed through his veins. He began thrusting in and out, slowly at first then getting faster and faster. My tits were bouncing and I felt my nipples rubbing up and down along his chest. I moved my ass back and forth in rhythm with his thrusts. He was in so deep I could feel his balls slapping against my ass each time he thrust his massive cock into me.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, Kris. Baby, Honey...Fuck me, fuck me!" My head was thrown back and I watched the light show against the ceiling; a light show of pleasing explosions that were going off in my head.

"I want your cum in me!" I cried and he rammed his cock in so hard that I thought he would bruise his balls against my buttocks.

"Oh fuck...I'm cumming!" he moaned through gritted teeth. Even as he said it I felt the familiar convulsions of an orgasm begin within. "Oh yes, baby! I'm cumming too!" I was almost yelling, holding him tightly and pressing my cunt hard against him to get his cock in as deep as I could. Then he came. I felt a hot rush of sticky cream washing deep inside my pussy. His cock pulsed once, twice, three times and then I contracted. The result was a flooding orgasm like I'd never experienced before. It was as if a dam had burst and my juices swirled, mixing with his cum. That afternoon we fucked and played for almost all of the three hours Janice had set aside for us and even as I suggested Kristoffer should go home before his wife returned, I wished he would stay just a little longer.

* * * * *

Wednesday lunch saw Janice and me at Swashbuckler's Restaurant, hunched together at a cozy table for two where we could chat without much likelihood of being overheard. I'd chosen a baguette with a Caesar salad filling but most of it stayed on my plate as we lost ourselves in our conversation.

"Well!" She had started, even before we had fully settled into our chairs. Her eyes were shining like a kid awaiting Christmas. "Did he come onto you?" She covered her glossed lips with one hand and bobbed her head as she awaited my reply.

"He never had a chance." I replied. "You know that cute little green halter top and lemon skirt?"

She giggled into her hand and nodded.

"Well, that and some skimpy panties did the trick along with having to bend over a couple of times to show him things."

At that we both burst out laughing and several people stopped to stare at us probably wondering what the joke was.

"He didn't need too much encouragement, but then I guess that porn movie already had him horny."

Janice shook her hair back and nodded. "Yes, I knew it would set the scene. So tell me everything. How was it?"

"It was magnificent. God, his fingers! The way he used them on my pussy I just wanted to cum straight away."

"Oh yes. He does have a way with that. I still love it when he plays with my clit and then finger-fucks me so deep, even after all these years."

Janice sipped her latte and looked at me over the rim of her cup. I loved those eyes of hers. So dark and yet so friendly; no wonder songs have been written about Mediterranean eyes. Hers were gorgeous.

"Did you enjoy it when he fucked you?" She asked.

"Mmmmm...I didn't realize what a nice thick long cock he has! God it was nice, like my pussy felt crammed full. Gerald's cock isn't small by any means, but your man is enormous."

"Glad you enjoyed it, honey. And I am sure that I will enjoy Gerald's too. Have you thought of a plan to get us alone yet?"

"Well I was thinking you said to me some time ago you needed to renovate your kitchen. Perhaps you can come over and ask Gerald for advice. After all he is a builder. I could be in a hurry to go out shopping and so leave you two alone."

"Ooooo...!" Janice squealed delightedly. "You are so cunning. When?"

I thought briefly. "Doesn't Kristoffer play golf on Saturdays?"

She grinned and nodded. Saturday it would be. Besides, as she knew, Saturday was my normal shopping day so it would not look odd for me to want to go and Gerald hated shopping. He always tried to duck out of going if he could.

* * * * *

I was dressed and ready by 9:00am but Gerald had busied himself with some paperwork and was not ready to go. This was true to his usual form and normally I would stamp my foot and show him my cross face until he dragged himself out of his deep leather 'Think chair' and change from his 'around-the-house' track pants into more suitable shopping attire. Instead I looked nervously through the window and across at Janice and Kristoffer's house. I had seen Kristoffer leave for his golf day over twenty minutes ago so I knew Janice was home alone. When the phone rang I jumped guiltily, but Gerald didn't notice. He picked the receiver up and spoke into it.

"Hi, this is Gerald O'Toole." He looked at me as he listened. I couldn't hear the other side of the conversation, but I knew Janice had engaged her plan. My purse and keys were on the kitchen sideboard so I left him to the conversation and fetched them knowing exactly what the outcome of the call would be.

When I came back into the lounge room Gerald was hanging up the phone, and he turned to me as I entered, a slight smile on his lips.

"Sorry hon. I'll have to take a rain check on the shopping. That was Janice. She wants me to come and go over some designs for her kitchen, says she intends to renovate soon."

"Hmmmm. Must be your unlucky day. I guess you will have to miss out on the weekly shopping huh?

"Yes." He gave me his sad puppy-dog look which always cracks me up. "And I was so looking forward to going with you."

"Liar!" I laughed. "Go on then. I know she's been talking about it for a while now. I guess she has finally decided to start."

He got out of the chair and gave me a hug, squeezing his body against me, and kissed me. I could feel his cock against my thigh, not erect but still nice and warm and intimate. A desire came over me to reach down and play with it until he got hard, but I knew that would lead to a fuck session and Janice would miss out, so I resisted the move and pulled gently away.

"I got to go honey. I want to get to the shops before the rush starts. And don't forget I am visiting Germane for lunch so I won't be home until about 3:00 o'clock."

Germane was another great friend of mine and Janice's from the 'old days.' She had remained single and now ran a very successful law firm in the city. I usually tried to catch up with her once every few weeks.

"Cool. I'll slip over to Janice's and see if I can help her with her project. See you later then. Love ya!"

I smiled as he opened the front door and gave me a little wave. In my mind I imagined him fucking Janice not too long from now. I knew he wouldn't say no. I'd seen how he looked at her at times whenever he thought no one was watching. Still, Janice was not going to make it easy for him to say no. I grinned and shook my head, snatched up the keys and my purse, and headed out the door.

* * * * *

When Germaine had settled me with my cup of green tea with jasmine (in a thin china cup) she sat down in her comfy chair. I'd been to her place a lot and I knew every detail about the place. Especially about that chair; it was her favorite and it was where she always sat. I sipped the fragrant tea trying not to burn my tongue. Somewhere a few kilometers away my husband would be up to his balls in my best friend and I could picture her long, well-tanned legs wrapped around his ass and hugging him tightly. Somehow it excited me and I felt a twinge between my legs at the images of them going for it. Germaine had been giving me a rundown of her week, spicing up the narrative with a few anecdotes of clients behavior when things either went well or didn't. I nodded and tittered in all the right places and tried to push thoughts of Gerald and Janice to the background. Bloody hell I was horny, though! I was hoping that Gerald would still have enough left in him to give me a good fucking later. No chance of sneaking off and meeting up with Kristoffer. He wouldn't get home until very late from his golf day.

"Earth to Wanda."

I set the cup down and focused on Germaine. She was smiling and looking at me with her head tilted to one side.

"Penny for them" She continued.

"Sorry, I was miles away." I shook my head and put the cup and saucer down on the coffee table. I was feeling hot and flustered and there was a warm dampness between my legs. I could really use a fuck right now, I thought as I forced myself to concentrate on the conversation. "Where were we?"

"I was asking about Gerald." she prompted. "Doesn't he usually go shopping with you Saturdays?"

"Yes, usually but Janice had plans for him." Yes, I thought, plans to fuck his brains out while I was shopping. Oh dear, I was so horny!

Germaine smiled. "None of my business, but you leave him alone with Janice?"

"Yes, it's all good."

Now here was the strangest sensation. I felt compelled to talk about our little 'arrangement' to Germaine. Not only because she was a close mutual friend and our secrets were always safe with her, but it was something of a voyeur's thrill that came over me.

"He's probably screwing her brains out right now." There, I said it. It was out. I watched as Germaine's eyes grew huge.

"You know that? And you don't mind?"

"Well, I had a three hour session with Kristoffer last Tuesday. It's only fair." And so I went into the dare Janice and I had gotten into and how we had manipulated the two boys into swapping in such a way that they didn't realize their wives had set up the swap.

When I had finished Germaine was rocking in her chair, clapping her hands in glee. "Oh, now that is priceless." She said.

"Anyway," I concluded. "For some reason just thinking of Janice with her legs clamped around Gerald and his cock pounding her pussy is making me feel very horny."

"Mmm...I can understand that." Germaine stood and crossed to her liquor cabinet. She liked Bailey's Irish Cream and now poured some into two big brandy glasses adding an ice cube to each glass from a dispenser in her bar fridge. She carried them over to me and handed me one, bending close to my ear as I took it from her.

"Makes me horny too, thinking of you and Janice having such nice long fucking sessions." She spoke barely above a whisper, and when she finished, gave me a quick kiss on the lips. The kiss lingered like a smoldering ember as she walked calmly back to her chair. I brushed my fingers slowly over the spot where her lips had met mine and my eyes studied her as she crossed the small space between our chairs. Germaine had long dark legs and a nice full figure. Her breasts were high and pert; her eyes sparkled brightly as she swung her gaze on me as she sat down.

"Ever tried it with a woman, Wanda?" She asked in a conversational tone. I had known Germaine leaned that way for a long time, but had never actually thought about 'doing it' with her. I thought again about Janice and how occasionally I would feel that little pang of jealousy for her tanned legs and her sultry Mediterranean looks. Had I subconsciously lusted after her all these years? There was confusion in my mind, but the thought of 'doing it' with another woman didn't repel me. But I wasn't a lesbian. I focused my thoughts on Gerald but that didn't help as Janice was there also still banging away with him. God, but she had such long, lovely legs! Not Janice, Germaine! Well, Janice had nice legs too but I was looking at Germaine, letting my eyes study her body. Her long black hair cascaded down to her shoulders and she wore only light makeup, except for her lip gloss which was a dark red, almost blood color, highlighting her fine African features. I realized her question still hung in the air and all my thoughts between that question and this instant had occurred in less than two seconds.

"No, I can't say I have." I took a sip of the Baileys to hide the nervousness that threatened to unsteady my hand. Germaine's right hand had wandered to her breast and she was lightly stroking her erect nipple through the thin top she wore.

"But the thought is not unappealing...right?"

Those ruby lips of hers curled slightly and her dark eyelids drooped, covering her eyes until I could barely see them as crescents under her lashes.

"Oh, dear! I-I don't know what to say, Germaine." I stuttered slightly and I could feel my cheeks reddening. "I am not a lesbian, I have a husband..."

She put her finger to her lips. The gesture started as a 'shushing' one, but then she stroked her mouth slowly, sensuously, turning it into a sexual one.

"Merely labels, my dear. We know who we are, and what we are and the truth is beyond the labels that others chose for us."

I had placed the drink on the coffee table and watched, fascinated as Germaine toyed with her nipple. I could see it pushing through the silky fabric, poking out at me like an accusing finger. 'Admit it Wanda O'Toole. The thought of it is turning you on!'

And it was. I could feel my own nipples begin to harden and Germaine's smile widened as my own hand reached up towards my right breast. Then I was stroking my nipple as I watched Germaine stroke hers.

"Soothing isn't it?" Germaine asked. I nodded and started a circular pattern around the hardening node that crowned my right breast. It produced a warm electric tingle that thrilled me.

"Do you use toys at home?" She asked.

"Toys?"

"You know. Vibrators. Dildos, that kind of thing."

I must have reddened even more as Germaine gave a giggle and added, "You know, when you masturbate."

My God, now I really wasn't sure what to say. I remember someone once said, 'If you admit you masturbate you're a fool. If you deny it, you're a liar.' But this was Germaine, a really old and close friend.

"Do you?" I replied in a weak voice.

"What? Masturbate or use a vibrator?" She replied, now obviously teasing me. "Actually the answer is 'yes,' to both questions."

Her smile was now devilish and her hand had crept inside her blouse. She was bra-less so I knew that she was playing with her unfettered nipple under there and the thought made my pussy tingle. I didn't reply right away, but sat watching her and rubbing and tweaking my own breasts that were now becoming highly sensitive. I wished someone was sucking on them.

Germaine had slumped in her seat as she massaged her boobs. She had thrown her left leg over the chair's arm causing her skirt to ride up and expose her panties. They were lemon colored and, I suspected, expensive silk. As I watched, her free hand dropped over her pubic bulge and she began massaging her pussy in rhythm with the other hand that was massaging her breast, and a low moan issued from her as she took herself to sexual pleasure.

I remembered an afternoon long ago. I had played a fierce game of hockey with my local team, the Spitfires, and we had won a tough game. Afterwards we had hit the showers and I recall Tracy Mills had been next to me. She was a big busted girl with an incredibly hairy snatch and I had been fascinated, watching her vigorously soaping herself. She had noticed my interest and had grinned at me, then parted her pussy lips with her fingers, showing me its pink depths. Simultaneously she had blown me a kiss then she had turned away and continued washing. I vaguely recalled my feeling at that; mixed up, not sure how I felt, embarrassed. It was a scene I'd thought I'd forgotten. Tracy never mentioned it and the memory had slipped into the subterranean vault of my mind.

Germaine had worked her fingers in under the leg band of her panties and I could see her knuckles pressing against the fabric as her fingers sank deep into her pussy and began slipping in and out. My own pussy was so soaked I could feel dew drops trickle between the cheeks of my ass. Oh how much I needed a fuck right now. My own fingers began to wander, my left hand feeling for my breasts while my right played high on my thigh, stroking the sensitive inner surface of my leg near my panty line. I was staring at Germaine's groin where her hand was busy, mesmerized by the sexy action that was going on behind the yellow fabric. Slowly I let my fingers creep along my thigh until I was tickling my pussy through my white cotton panties, the crutch soaking wet from juices that my sexual excitement had caused to flow from me. It felt good; the touch of cloth, the movement of my finger slowly circling. My pussy was tingling and screaming to be pampered. Just at that moment Germaine peeled her panties aside and exposed her pussy, wide open and hot pink, for me to see.

"Want to touch me?" She whispered, a smile spreading on her lips. "C'mon, I know you do."

And she was right! I wanted to. I had never touched another woman's pussy in all my life and I wanted to.

Like a sleepwalker I moved up off my seat and crossed to her, slipping onto my knees in front of her comfy chair. Germaine moved her other leg over the arm of the chair opposite the one already positioned so. Now she was lounging back with her legs stretched wide apart, her panties pulled to one side and her fingers spreading her pussy lips open.

"C'mon Wanda. Touch me. I want to feel your fingers on my pussy."

I reached out hesitantly. I remember when I was a lot younger and curiosity had caused me to get a hand mirror. I was in the bathroom and had just finished my shower during which I had masturbated until I'd cum. For some reason I decided I wanted to see my pussy up close and since I was not double jointed, the only way I could think of was the hand mirror. It was one of those two-sided mirrors with one side reflecting normal size and the other a magnified size; about 2:1 ratio or something like that. I spent several minutes using both sides in turns, staring at my pussy reflected in the mirror, massaging it and spreading it so I could see right inside.

My fingers touched Germaine's pussy with a gentle stroke and I felt the velvet softness of her. She moaned and raised her hips improving my access and I began to explore. My finger found her clit and I started gently massaging it, feeling it swell as I caressed it.

"Oh my God, Wanda! Oh...yes! She moaned.

I slipped my finger into her pussy and began slowly finger-fucking her, feeling the wetness and the warmth of her as her hips gyrated in rhythm. Her clit was standing out from its little sheath, a sweet, tiny berry waiting to be sucked. Suddenly I wanted to know her taste so bad that all my reservations evaporated. Lowering my face between her thighs, I sought that little node out and placed my lips around it.

* * * * *

Janice and Kristoffer came over shortly after supper and we soon left the two boys in the lounge room under the watchful eye of the television, watching the latest football clash while we retired to the family room where we could talk outside of the earshot of the boy's.

"Well? I asked her. "Was it good? Tell me everything."

"It was wonderful, Wanda. Gerald has a beautiful cock and really uses it well."

We broke into giggles for a moment before Janice could resume her story:

"Well...After you left Gerald came over with his tape measure and stuff. I was dressed in that nice little flared navy blue skirt that goes about mid thigh, the one with the white pin stripes around the edge? I was not wearing a bra and had on that lovely thin semi-transparent halter that you gave me last Christmas..."

"You are totally wicked!" I interrupted, my giggles making that statement one of admiration, not condemnation.

Janice touched my arm lightly and continued with her story. Her touch sent a strange tingle through me and briefly I thought about my new experience with Germaine, and I thought of Janice's sweet body which I had always admired so much...Lusted after? There was sweet confusion in my mind, and I had to force the thoughts away as Janice returned to her story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Secrets
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds