• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Secrets
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Secrets

"He was so funny, trying not to look at my breasts while he spoke to me. He even blushed like a naughty school boy."

Again we giggled, this time holding each other's hands and bringing our cheeks together briefly.

"Of course I helped him with his tape and we measured the kitchen. Whenever I bent or stretched I made sure he got a nice glimpse of my goodies. That lemon colored thong doesn't cover much."

Janice's eyes gleamed as she went into the naughty part of her story.

"It didn't take much after that; a little suggestive banter, an accidental rub against his crotch as I passed him. Soon I saw the huge bulge in his trousers and the next thing I know we were in each other's arms with our tongues probing deeply in the other's mouth. His hand on my breast was trembling as he massaged my nipples, but mine was too as I cupped his hard erection and began stroking him through the trousers."

She paused and sipped her Earl Grey. Her eyes were studying me over the cup and her lips were curled in a little smile as she waited for me to comment.

"We fucked in the kitchen first." She continued. "He had me bent over the bench, tore my thong down and entered me from behind. God what a fuck! When he came I thought it was going to go on forever."

"Oh Janice, I bet it felt wonderful! I love it when he does me doggy." I said. My mind flashed up joined images; short snippets of every doggy fuck Gerald and I had ever had in the few years we have known each other. My pussy felt moist just remembering his cock plunging into me, almost knocking the breath from me as he pounded me forwards and pulled me back, reaching under me to grab my swinging breasts and squeeze my nipples. I remember the rush inside me as his cum gushed forth so deep...so deep.

"It was. We had a great morning, Wanda. Gerald fucked me three more times after that and I confess my pussy was glad for the rest after he went home."

Our giggles lasted even longer that time and we hugged each other in the knowledge that our little conspiracy had worked out -- we had managed to seduce each other's man without their knowledge that it was prearranged.

As our giggles subsided I looked into Janice's eyes, still holding her close as she held me. I was feeling a desire but it caused a thrill of fear as I'd never expressed such feelings for her. Indeed, what I had always believed was envy for her Latin beauty I now realize had always been desire, denied and disguised, but desire non-the-less.

"I went for coffee at Germaine's." I whispered.

"Cool. How is she?"

"Good. Did you know she likes women?"

"Likes women? You mean...?"

I nodded, my eyes still fixed on Janice's. She was thinking over what I'd just said, still holding me in her arms as I held her.

"She told you?"

I shook my head ever so slightly. "She showed me."

Janice's eyes widened and her stare seemed to go on forever. I felt a blush rising to my face and my mind tumbled into an emotional eddy. God, Janice. Say something!

Then her face creased into a smile. "You had sex with Germaine?" She whispered excitedly.

I nodded a quick, nervous nod and tittered like a school girl noticing we were still embraced in our hug.

"Oh my God, but that is so cool!" Janice squeaked and planted a wet kiss on my mouth. I responded, kissing her back. There was no thought in it, I didn't even know if that was what Janice wanted or if she would even like it, but I kissed her back. She melted further into my arms, her tongue entered into my mouth and I felt her hand upon my thigh moving slowly upwards towards my wet pussy.

"This will be another secret we will keep from the boys." She murmured as my hand found her full breast and my fingers began teasing her nipples.

* * * * *

THE END

RogTom © 2007

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Secrets
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds