Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 04

She swam over to me and splashed me in the face. We were both treading water in the deep end. I had never skinny dipped before. The water felt exhilarating on my naked body.

"This feels so good after sitting in the hot sun all day." She said.

"It sure does."

"Ok, enough small talk. I want you to eat my pussy."

"You don't beat around the bush, do you?"

"Did you see a bush between my legs?" She asked sarcastically. "I know what I want and I go after it."

"Vanessa, I would eat your pussy for hours if you asked me to."

"Good." She said as she swam to the shallow end.

I followed her. Vanessa was a strong swimmer. Our competitive juices kicked in and it turned into a race to the other end of the pool. I got to the other end half a stroke ahead of her.

"Show off." She said as she pulled herself out of the pool.

She slid over to the left corner of the pool and sat on the hot concrete. She dropped her feet onto the lip of the pool just below the concrete above and spread her legs.

"You coming or what? I don't have all day."

I stayed in the water and walked over to where she was. She spread her legs wider as I approached, inviting me in to say hello to her beautiful, puffy vulva. Her outer and inner labia opened up, exposing me to a small slit that lead to the entrance of her vagina. The little gold loop pierced the hood, just above her clit. I wasted no time introducing my tongue to her womanhood.

I opened up my lips and wrapped them around each outer lip, gently sucking it into my mouth and caressing it with my tongue. As I pulled away and alternated between each outer lip, I leaned in and kissed her inner folds of highly sensitive tissue. I took my time licking, sucking and caressing her outer pleasure zones, making her wait in anticipation for her clit to get it's turn. I felt in complete control. Vanessa had been in control since that morning, when she caught me walking out of her mother's bathroom. Now, it was my turn to show her my dominance.

She lifted her left leg and placed in on my right shoulder. Then she bent it at the knee, around my neck and pulled me deeper inside her pussy. She placed her left hand on the back of my head and pushed my face inside her lips as deep as I could go. I reached up and pulled her hand away. Then I slid both my arms under her ass and lifted her 105 pound body off the edge of the pool. I shoulder pressed her up and guided her thighs to my shoulders. She panicked a bit, surprised by my sudden display of force and strength. She wrapped both her hands around my neck and rested her upper thighs on my broad shoulders. I slid my hands up her back and supported her weight, forcing her to hold on tight around my neck as her body arched back. This forced her pelvis to lift off my shoulder to the perfect position for me to bury my face in her wet pussy. I starting licking her up and down from the bottom of her vaginal opening, up and over the ring on the hood of her clit. I licked her up and down, side to side and in circles, both clockwise and counter-clockwise. I feasted on her woman hood for a quite a while. Vanessa moaned in pleasure. She was very vocal. Luckily for us, the music on the outdoor speaker was turned up and the houses in the area were not that close together.

"That's it Anthony! Eat my pussy! Lick my clit! Fuck yea! Eat Me!!" She exclaimed and repeated.

"Make that pussy cum in your mouth. Make it cum the way you make my mom cum!" She demanded.

As soon as those words left her lips, I pulled her up, towards my body and slipped my shoulders out from under her thighs. I shifted my hands down, below her ass and lowered her pussy over my rock hard cock. She continued to hold on tight, both her arms around my neck. I lifted my left leg to support the right side of her body and slipped my left arm down, between our bodies. I grabbed hold of my rod and tilted it up, until I found her pussy. Vanessa shifted her body a bit so that her vaginal opening rested on the tip of my cock and then she lowered herself down. I felt a slight pop as my swollen helmet entered her tight hole. The water created friction, so the pop I felt was more pronounced. I didn't just slide into her well lubricated folds. I thrust into her a few times until the her pussy swallowed my entire length. When I was balls deep inside Vanessa's tight tunnel, I walked her over to the corner of the pool."

"Let go of my neck and lean back."

She did as I asked. I supported her weight with my arms and hands under her knees and I started pumping her.

"OOOHHHHHH GOD!" She moaned out loud as I jackhammered her pussy. She bounced on my shaft as I slammed my rod into her hole. Water splashed up, onto my face each time our bodies slammed into each other. I pumped her for several minutes. Our athletic bodies were like two machines. We both had great endurance and stamina when it came to cardio. My sexual stamina was at peak performance too, mostly because Jessica had made me cum so many times over the last day. I felt like I could go for an hour before I had to climax. I think part of it had to do with the water friction.

"Anthony, take me out of the pool." Vanessa demanded. She pulled herself back, causing my cock to slip out of her pussy. She got up and extended her hand to me. I grabbed it and pulled myself out of the pool.

"Bend me over the lounge chair and fuck my pussy from behind!" She demanded.

We rushed over to the lounge chair and she bent over in front of me. She propped her right leg on top of the chair so that her pussy widened, waiting to be filled by my meat. I slipped my cock into her and it slid in with ease. Her pussy was producing its own juices now, which helped lubricate the length of my stem. I pounded her from behind. Her ass slammed into my hips hard and loud. I could no longer last for an hour. Fucking her from this position made a familiar pressure build up inside my balls.

"I'm going to cum Vanessa!" I announced.

She pulled away from me, sat on the lounge chair and gripped my hard cock with her left hand. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I stood over her with the tip of my cock hovering over my tongue while she stroked me with her hand. I groaned with pleasure as my sexual juices shot out of my pee hole, onto her face and side of her mouth. Jessica wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock when she felt the first rope of hot semen hit her face. She kept stroking my cock as she sucked me dry. I pulled myself away from grip as an intense feeling came over me, making my cock too sensitive to be sucked any further. She sat back and looked up at me, licking her lips. She spread the hot cum on her face around with her fingers and sucked the remaining seed into her mouth.

"I must say Anthony, now I know how my mom feels." She said as she stood up. "That was a great fuck. I've never been manhandled the way you manhandled me. I didn't want to dump Jason until I tested your goods, but as of tomorrow, I will be single again. Do you think you can handle two Armstrong women?"

Armstrong was her family's last name.

"I think I can manage." I said confidently. "But are you asking me to be your boyfriend?"

"Hell no. I'm asking you to be my fuck buddy. I don't need a boyfriend. I have a lot going on. I just want you to fuck the shit out of me a few times a week."

I felt like a superhero amongst men. I had to amazing, gorgeous women aching to be with me. I was living the dream. I was fucking my best friend's mom and his smoking hot sister. Could life get any better?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds