Seduced by My Son's Bully

I slam down onto his cock as far as I can and rock my hips, staring him right in the eyes as I do so. He's groping my ass while staring right back at me, and I begin to lift up and down again, the sounds of our skin slapping together filling the room.

His big, manly hands grope and run along my ass and back, pulling me down and closer to his irresistible body. Thank God my husband didn't come, because if he did, he'd have to watch our son's bully slowly seduce and fuck me.

I just cant get over how, well, good he feels! It's as if his cock zones in on my most sensitive spots, and pounds them again and again. Each time I slide down, pleasure shoots through my body, something that I haven't felt in a long time.

I grab onto his shoulders harder, and he starts to lift me up and down even faster. Each time I slam down, I let out a loud moan, echoing through the house.

If this were Alan, he would've shot his load and we would've been done by now. But luckily for me, this is Chase. Someone who's longer, thicker, stronger, and can last a hell of a lot longer.

He pulls me closer again, and I can feel the pleasure bubbling up inside of me. It's been so long since I've felt this, and I can't put into words how excited I am.

I'm going to cum.

He notices my moans getting more hoarse, and keeps up his rhythm. He's still holding onto me tight, lifting me up and down, making me feel more and more pleasure with each time he brings me down.

The pleasure bubbles up inside of me, until it finally bubbles over.

That's right.

He made me cum.

Hard.

It's like sparks of electricity spreading through my entire body. My pussy clenches onto his cock as I shake from the pleasure, holding onto him tightly. I'm practically screaming from the pleasure, and Chase is enjoying every second of it.

From what I see, he's biting his lower lip and watching me, a small smile forming. And that's alright, since he can make whatever face he wants as long as he keeps making me feel like this.

After what feels like hours, my orgasm calms down, and I'm collapsed on him, panting heavily, his hard cock still full of energy inside of me.

While letting me rest, he grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls my head close to his mouth, my ear only inches away.

"Hope you can take another round, because I'm not stopping until I cum all over that pretty face of yours." he whispers into my ear.

I simply shake my head and feel myself get even more turned on, as he lifts me up off his cock and helps me to my feet.

I don't stand for long though. as he quickly bends me over the arm of the couch, and I instinctively spread my legs far apart, to make it easier for him to slide inside of me.

"You learn quick." he says, laughing, as he steps behind me and places his hands on my ass.

I wiggle my ass back and forth to entice him further, which works, because seconds after that, I feel the cock that made me scream like a bitch in heat slide into my wet cunt.

His big hands move up to my hips, and he slowly sides his long rod in and out of me, taking his time and letting me savor every inch going in and out. Feeling it stretch me out like this is wonderful, and the being bent over like this somehow makes it feel even better.

Looks like my favorite position is doggy style now.

Unlike the other position, I can't see him at all unless I look over my shoulder, which somehow makes it hotter.

My thought process is broken however, when he slams forward fast and hard, making me fall into the couch cushions.

"Surprise ya?" he teases, smirking at me when I glance over at him.

"Fuck you!" I say, giggling.

"Not so serious anymore, huh?" he says, slapping my ass.

I freeze up when he spanks me, as I wasn't expecting it, but part of me wants more.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say.

I feel him speed up, and another firm, hard smack goes across my ass, earning a decently loud scream of pleasure from me.

"I think you do." he says, slapping my ass again for emphasis.

I grab onto the cushions as he speeds up even more, the sounds of him slamming into my ass filling the room, along with my slutty moans.

"Fuck!" I moan out.

"You were this serious and stuck up bitch when you came over," he says, spanking me once again. "But now look at you. Bent over and being fucked by your son's bully. And you fucking love it." he says, pounding even faster.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls back, making me look up at the wall. My screams have gotten louder, and the pleasure is fucking unbearable.

"Fucking admit it. You love this a whole lot more than acting like a good mom and chewing out your son's bully." he says.

His cock keeps pounding away ruthlessly, and it's slamming against the deepest parts of my cunt.

"Say it!" he says, spanking me.

"I fucking love this so much!" I scream out. "I love how good your cock feels! It feels so fucking wrong, but it just makes it feel even better!"

"So you don't care that I bully and harass your son whenever I see him?" he asks, his voice gruff.

"I don't! I don't care! Just keep fucking me-e-e-e!" I moan out, my eyes almost rolling to the back of my head from the pleasure.

I feel another hard smack go across my ass, and it's for sure red now. Looks like I'll have to make sure Alan doesn't see it, or else he'll question why there's a large, red hand print on my ass.

"I'm gonna keep bullying him, and we're gonna keep meeting up to fuck, got it?" he says.

"I got it!" I moan out.

"When we finish up, I'll give you my number. I'll text you whenever I wanna fuck you again." he says.

I moan a yes in response, and he keeps on thrusting in and out of me, his cock making me feel even better than it did when I was riding him.

Being dominated by him feels amazing, and I never knew I was so submissive. I guess there's just something special about Chase and his cock that brings out the true nature of women. And I guess my true nature was a submissive slut.

My thoughts are interrupted once again when I feel the familiar feeling bubbling up inside of me. Unlike last time, this time feels like it'll be even more amazing, probably because I like this position more.

My moans once again get louder, and Chase realizes this quickly.

"Damn, going to cum again so quick?" he teases.

"Mhm!" is all I can get out.

"Good, because I'm getting close myself." he moans.

He keeps thrusting in and out as hard and as fast as he can, sending me deeper and deeper into my frenzy of pleasure.

He pulls my hair even harder, and with one final spank, it sends me over the edge. I scream as loud as I can as he keeps pounding his cock in and out, the pleasure exploding throughout me each time his cock slides into me.

"Oh, FUCK!" I scream out, loud enough that the neighbors for sure heard me.

My orgasm is loud, hard, and long, and as it finishes, I feel Chase pull his thick cock out of me and flip me over with his free hand. He reaches down and jerks himself off for barely three seconds, and shoots rope after rope of hot cum all over me.

It shoots far, landing on my face, tits, and stomach. After cumming for what feels like forever, the ropes stop, and I can only lay there and feel the cum drip down my body as I regain some energy.

"Fuck... you are fucking amazing." I hear Chase say, out of breath.

I pull myself up and look at him, and see that he's running a hand through his hair while staring at his work, i.e., the cum he shot all over his new slut.

"No, you're the amazing one! I haven't came like that in years!" I exclaim.

"Well, then here's my number," he says, picking a pen and sticky note off the table and scribbling down on it. "Just shoot me a text if you ever wanna cum like that again." he tells me, sliding it into the pocket of my jeans on the floor.

Hope he doesn't mind getting a text everyday.

"You should probably head on home. We fucked for a long ass time, and your husband and Andrew are probably wondering what's taking so long." he says, getting dressed.

"Oh! Yeah, good idea!" I say, getting to my feet. As I'm picking up my clothes, I speak up again "Hey... so what just happened, you won't tell anyone, right?" I ask, remembering that he could easily tell me son about all this.

"Not a soul." he says, smiling.

I feel relieved to hear that, and I rush to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. When I leave, Chase is standing there.

"I'll walk you to the door." he says.

"Such a gentleman!" I joke.

He leads me to the front door and opens it up for me, and as I walk through, I feel a firm slap on my ass.

I turn my head around and see him standing there, smirking.

"See ya soon." he says.

I smile and wave back at him and he shuts the door.

I climb into my car, and drive home like nothing happened. When I get home, my husband and son, of course, bombard me with questions on how it went, and I only say it went well.

Later that night when I'm in bed, my husband passed out next to me, I remember the sticky note. I dig it out of my jean pocket punch it into my phone. I stare at my phone for a while, thinking of a good first message, when I think of something.

"Had a lot of fun today ;) Hope we can do it soon!" I send.

I stare at my phone once again, awaiting his response. Finally, I see the little box that tells you when someone's typing.

"Don't worry, it will." he sends back.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds