Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 03

Selena spent a long time licking, sucking and nipping Demi's tits with varying amounts of roughness in between little outbursts of dirty to which became increasingly frequent until it seemed Selena had become as lost in worshipping Demi's boobs as Miley was lost in worshipping Demi's ass. However just as Demi was reaching the edge of her first orgasm since her lunchtime butt fucking Selena pulled herself away from Demi's tits, gave her lips a quick but passionate kiss, then dropped to her knees and buried her face in Demi's twat.

Immediately Demi's right hand gripped the wall almost painfully while the fingers of her left hand gripped tightly to Selena's hair, Demi pushing her girlfriend's face as deep into her cunt as possible as she came in the other girl's mouth. And as wonderful release flooded her body a blissful grin crossed her face as she basked in the knowledge that not only was this pleasure caused by her girlfriend Selena Gomez's tongue in her pussy but also her friend Miley Cyrus's tongue in her ass.

This of course had been part of Selena's plan. Break the ice and get everyone in the mood for some butt fun. Getting to swallow Demi's cum was an extremely tasty bonus, although Selena felt a little guilty for hogging it all for herself. Not enough to pull away from Demi's pussy as the heavenly liquid was still flowing, but once she had most of Demi's first cream of this fuck session in her tummy Selena pulled away with the intention of sharing some of the leftover cum on her face with Miley.

As it turned out Miley was still busy trying to get as much of her tongue as possible into Demi's butt, but with a few light taps to her shoulder Miley reluctantly pulled away from Demi's butt hole to look at Selena.

Smiling at the confused look on her friend's face Selena pressed her lips to Miley's, the other Disney star quickly getting the idea and kissing back, allowing the two girls to share the flavours of Demi's pussy and ass. That lasted for quite a while, Selena happy that Demi stayed in place the whole time and when the kiss finally ended Miley was quick to start licking the cum and pussy cream from her face.

After giggling softly, and Miley had licked her face a few times, Selena reached out, slapped Demi's butt and said, "Demi, go get on the bed. You know the position."

Demi blushed slightly but did as she was told, reaching down to pull off her pants, panties, shoes and socks as she stepped out of them before she headed over to the bed. Right before she reached it Demi pulled off her shirt and then her bra, meaning she was completely naked when she got on all fours in the middle of the bed.

The other two girls watched her go, Selena waiting until her girlfriend was in position before whispering in Miley's ear, "Still want to get nasty with us?"

"Uh-huh." Miley nodded.

"Then go play with her butt some more." Selena said, adding as Miley started moving towards Demi, "See if you can get a finger up her ass this time."

At the suggestion Miley popped her index finger into her mouth and gave it a long, thorough suck. Then, eager to try fingering ass, Miley quickly got into position behind her friend, spread one of the other girl's cheeks with one hand and then pressing her wet finger to Demi's butt hole. However then Miley second guessed herself. Not about actually fingering Demi's butt, that she still wanted to do, she just wasn't sure Demi's ass hole was wet enough for that kind of action. So just to make sure Miley lent her head down and spat on Demi's back door before pushing her finger through it.

Both Demi and Miley gasped simultaneously, Miley noting with relief that Demi's gasp didn't sound too pain filled or anything, and the other girl didn't complain even as Miley slid her finger as deeply inside Demi's butt as it could go. Of course Miley gasped at feeling just how tight Demi's ass was and just how much perverted pleasure she got from sticking her finger up Demi's butt.

This wasn't something she'd spent a great deal of time thinking about or anything but now Miley was fingering another girl's butt she was actually really enjoying it. The feeling of tightness, the other girl's moans, the fact that she was essentially fucking another girl in her most private of holes, it all felt so... good. Not that Miley could really analyse how she felt right now, not when her eyes were locked onto her finger sliding in and out of Demi's ass hole.

Selena watched with a wicked smile on her face as Miley finger fucked Demi's butt, her little plan of introducing Miley to the wonders of anal going even better than she'd dared to hope. However the next part would be an extremely big step and despite her appearance she was very nervous. That was why she spent quite a while watching the 'Miley fingers Demi's ass' show before finally Selena pushed herself to move onto the next stage.

Slowly and quietly Selena moved over to her travelling bag and pulled out the strap-on which she had already picked out. Then just as slowly and quietly Selena stripped off her clothes, strapped the dildo around her waist and then approach the bed.

Throughout this preparation phase Selena had more than half expected Miley to turn to look at her at any moment, at which point Selena had intended to reveal her true intentions. Well, her true intentions for Demi. That she hoped to take Miley's anal virginity right after giving Demi a butt fucking would probably become very clear to Miley, and if her friend asked her directly about that Selena wouldn't lie. But now she was standing in front of the bed with the dildo strapped around her waist that she hoped to ass fuck the other two girls with Selena wasn't so sure she was doing a good job of hiding her nervousness anymore.

Still, she had come this far, and Selena refused to chicken out on her chance to take the anal cherry of Miley Cyrus.

So pushing herself onwards Selena got onto her knees on the bed beside Miley, the extra dip in the bed finally making Miley look at her.

Almost immediately Miley's eyes dropped down to the dildo around Selena's waist, her face flashing with first surprise, then fear, then apprehension, then possibly a little lust. After that Miley's face seemed to become a mixture of all four and a whole bunch of other emotions, the look no less confusing when Miley looked up at her.

"I... I thought you were saving your cherries for..." Miley began, before a blush filled her face, "Oh... oh, right... I get it... you're gonna..."

"Stick it up her butt." Selena helpfully finished.

"Yeah..." Miley said softly, an extremely long silence filling the room before finally the younger girl gave a weak smile and added, "Cool."

"Really?" Selena questioned.

Miley blushed again, "Yeah, but... are you sure she can take it?"

"She's taken bigger." Selena grinned.

"Oh... cool." Miley blushed again, before pulling her finger out of Demi's butt and moving back a little, "Well... do it then. Butt fuck her... shove that big cock up her ass. I wanna see it."

Grinning happily at this reaction Selena pushed the tip of her strap on against the puckered bull's-eye in between Demi's butt cheeks and then paused, savouring the moment and especially the look of nervous lust on Miley's face. Then to make the seemingly perfect moment even better Selena called out, "Demi, spread your cheeks for me."

Selena's grin seemed to get even wider as Demi pressed the side of her face down against the bed sheets, slowly reached back and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could. Again Selena savoured the moment, this time mostly concentrating on her girlfriend offering up her ass hole to her as something for Selena to use for her pleasure.

As usual savouring the moment gave way to impatience and Selena found herself unable and unwilling to stop herself pushing forwards. This provided her with another moment Selena tried her best to savour, that being the sight of Demi's butt hole slowly stretching to take the head of her strap-on inside it. However Demi's ass hole was very used to being violated by now so it seemed to easily stretch wide enough to take the head of the dildo and every following inch.

It didn't exactly feel easy for Demi who at one stage was digging her nails into her ass cheeks to try and take her mind off the painful feeling of her ass stretching to accommodate the big fake cock. However Demi had taken and given enough ass fuckings to know that any initial pain would be more than worth the wonderful ecstasy she'd soon be receiving, and even though it was so embarrassing to admit even to herself the fact was that painful feeling of her rectum stretching actually brought her a perverted amount of pleasure.

Of course Demi was happy to see the pain go, especially as it was perverted enough just to feel a dildo sliding deeper into her ass and then beginning to pump in and out of that forbidden little hole, fucking her in a place she was never supposed to be fucked.

"That's it Demi, moan for me." Selena said softly, adding in a slightly more cheeky tone, "Moan for me as I fuck your tight little butt hole. Moan because I'm fucking you up your dyke butt so good. Let Miley know how awesome it is to take it up the ass."

Demi was only too happy to oblige. She would have done so even if Miley wasn't around as she knew how much Selena loved it when she moaned for her. And it worked both ways, Demi honestly not able to think of a more beautiful sound than that of a moan from her beautiful girlfriend Selena Gomez.

Of course Selena had become an expert at butt fucking, or at least an expert at fucking her butt, so it would have been much harder for Demi not to moan. There had even been a few times where wandering hands had led to all sorts of kinky activity in public places, Demi blushing as she remembered one particularly energetic fucking session in a public toilet where at one point she had found herself bending over the seat with Selena slamming a strap-on in and out of her ass. Not moaning in pleasure then had been torture, Demi smiling happily but this was not one of those torturous times she had to remain quiet.

It was a very good thing as the following moment Demi felt Selena's hips pressing against her ass cheeks, the pleasurable feeling of knowing every single inch of her girlfriend's strap-on dick was now inside her ass so overwhelming that Demi knew there was no way she could have kept quiet if she'd had too. As it was Demi allowed her eyelids to flutter closed and a loud moan to escape her lips, gently removing her own fingers from her ass cheeks so she could enjoy the feeling of Selena's hips pressed against her dildo stuffed backside.

As Demi savoured the moment Selena turned to Miley with a grin and said, "See, I told you my girl would take every inch up her slutty little butt."

"Wow." Miley murmured, staring in amazement at the two girls' bodies pressed against each other, "I can't believe... that's so... Gawwwwwwwd, fuck her! Fuck her ass! I wanna see it... I wanna see you butt fuck her! I wanna see you fuck her up the butt! I wanna see a girl fuck another in the butt! I wanna see two girls butt fucking! I wanna see lesbian anal sex!"

"Oh trust me Miley, we're going to give you one hell of a show." Selena promised with a huge grin on her face before she took a firm hold of Demi's waist and began gently pumping the full length of her strap-on dildo in and out of her girlfriend's ass.

The main reason Selena took so long pushing her strap-on up Demi's butt was trying to maximise the pleasure while minimising the pain for her girlfriend. However Selena had to admit to herself that she enjoyed prolonging the act of inserting a dildo into Demi's round little bubble butt. It was a turn on to shove a nice long, thick man-made cock into the usually tiny hole that was in between her girlfriend's shapely ass cheeks, Selena wanting to savour pushing every single inch into Demi's back door. This time was no different, Selena's eyes locked onto Demi's butt hole as it stretched to take inch after inch of strap-on dick.

For Selena Gomez there wasn't a single sight in the world that was more beautiful than that of a dildo strapped around her waist slowly disappearing into Demi Lovato's ass hole. It was right up there with watching a dildo strapped around her waist pumping in and out of Demi Lovato's ass hole, something Selena got to enjoy throughout the slow process of shoving her strap-on up Demi's ass and once the entire length of the cock was buried in Demi's butt.

As the butt fucking got underway Selena continued lustfully staring at her strap-on sliding in and out of Demi's ass hole. She couldn't see it as clearly now that Demi's butt cheeks weren't being spread, but truth be told Selena really loved watching her cock disappearing in between those to full round cheeks and burying itself in that now nicely stretched out shit hole. It was just another one of those beautiful sights which Selena got to enjoy every time she fucked Demi up the ass, the sight of her dick sliding in and out of those juicy butt cheeks reminding her exactly why she had her girlfriend bending over for a butt fucking as many times a day as she could.

Time passed. It could have been minutes, it could have been hours. Selena guessed the former, although kind of felt like it was the latter. Regardless after she had butt fucked Demi like this for a while Selena decided she wanted a better look at her girlfriend's ass hole. However before she could slide her hands down to Demi's shapely ass cheeks and spread them wide another pair of hands seem to appear out of nowhere and beat her to it.

Selena blinked in confusion for a few seconds. She'd become so lost in the sight of her strap-on entering and exiting Demi's forbidden hole that the rest of the world had fallen away and Selena had completely forgotten about Miley which was really a big mistake. She should have at least been giving Miley the odd glance to make sure she was still ok with everything that was going on. Luckily that seem to be the case considering Miley was now staring at Demi's butt hole with the same focused intensity that Selena had been staring at it only moments ago.

Grinning at this latest development Selena asked, "Enjoying the show Miles?"

"Yeah." Miley mumbled, barely acknowledging her friend as she continued to stare at her other friend's ass hole.

"It's pretty captivating, huh?" Selena continued, not entirely sure she had Miley's full attention but considering the topic of conversation was her girlfriend's ass she would be happy to repeat herself if necessary, "I used to dream of doing dirty little things to Demi and butt fucking her was one of my most frequent fantasies, but I never dreamed I would love it as much as I do. Mmmmmmm, I definitely never imagined that I'd find the sight of a dildo pumping in and out of her tight little ass hole so... hot. But I do. It's so naughty and wrong, mmmmmm ohhhhh, and I can't get enough."

"It is pretty hot." Miley agreed, still not taking her eyes off Demi's butt hole stretching for Selena's strap-on.

"Wanna see something else which is just as naughty, wrong and hot?" Selena asked.

There was a short pause, Selena almost repeating herself before Miley finally murmured, "Sure, what?"

Showing rather than telling Selena pulled her strap-on completely out of Demi's butt and then said, "Turn around Dem."

Knowing exactly what her girlfriend wanted Demi slowly lifted her upper half so she was on all fours, turned around and moved so that her lips were directly in front of the fake cock protruding from in between Selena's legs. Of course while that was exactly what Selena wanted Demi added a little extra, her eyes slowly sliding up her lover's sexy little body until the two girlfriends were staring into each others eyes, Demi giving Selena her best pleading look, silently begging for the other Disney girl to give her the permission she needed.

Selena was only too happy to give it, "Suck my cock Demi. Suck the cock that was just up your butt!"

"Oh my gosh!" Miley gasped as she watched her friend and fellow Disney star Demi Lovato open her mouth, wrap her lips around a dildo which had been inside her ass and begin to suck on it.

For a few moments Miley just knelt there, still where she was a few seconds ago which meant she was only a few inches away from where Demi was sucking on that cock, Miley getting a up close look at her friend beginning to bob her head up and down on that fake dick. At that distance Miley could even hear the gentle sucks Demi was giving the dildo... the first few inches of the dildo which had been in the deepest part of Demi's butt... Demi tasting the very deepest depths of her bowels on that dildo!

"Oh my God!" Miley murmured, her mind slowly waking up from the daze it had been sent into from watching Demi going ass to mouth, Miley becoming more awake and more vocal with every passing second, "Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my Gawwwwwwwd! Fuck! Fucking fuck... FUCK! That's... that's so fucking hot!"

"Really? You like it?" Selena questioned, unable to hide her relief. For a brief second Selena thought she went to far, but Miley's reaction seem positive.

It continue to be so, "Fuck yeah! Oh my Gawwwwd I can't believe how hot that is! It's so... nasty. You two are nasty lesbian sluts, and I wanna be just like you! Mmmmmm, I got so hot from watching you fuck her up the ass, and now you're feeding Demi her own ass... fuck, it's so nasty, and wrong, and sick, and disgusting, and gross, and I wanna fucking try it!"

"Are you sure?" Selena grinned.

"No, but I wanna do it anyway." Miley said, "I wanna taste another girl's ass on a cock. Mmmmm fuck, feed me Demi's ass Selena! Please, let me taste Demi's butt on your fucking cock!"

"Mmmm, I don't know." Selena said playfully, "What do you think Dems? Should we let Miley taste your yummy ass on my cock?"

A selfish part of Demi wanted all of her own yummy butt juice all to herself, but she didn't mind sharing with Miley if it meant they got to further corrupt Miss Hannah Montana. So, after somewhat reluctantly removing her mouth from Selena's strap-on, Demi softly moaned, "Sure. If she wants to be a nasty lesbian slut like us let her. Mmmmmm, let Miley Cyrus act like a nasty lezzie slut and taste another girl's ass on a strap-on cock! Ohhhhh yeah, oh Miley, suck that cock! Taste my yummy butt hole on that cock so you can be a nasty dyke slut like me and Selena!"

Just before Demi finished talking Miley lent forward so her lips were almost pressing against the head of the dildo. Then she hesitated.

Miley had surprised herself by volunteering for this. It was so nasty, so gross, so sick and so very wrong and yet just thinking about it made her so hot. She was nervous, and terrified that it would be horrible, but just like she did before she went on stage Miley Cyrus took a deep breath and just went for it, only instead of walking out on stage to a bunch of screaming fans she opened her mouth and took the head of a dildo which had just been up another girl's butt into her mouth.

Of course the toy had just been thoroughly sucked on by Demi, that thought helpful in giving Miley the courage to take the strap-on into her mouth. Ironically Miley was then disappointed that all she could really taste was Demi's saliva.

Suddenly determined to taste Demi's ass on Selena's cock Miley began lowering her lips down the shaft, the head of the dick hitting the back of her mouth as she reached as far as Demi's lips had gone. Then taking another deep calming breath Miley lowered her head down even further on the toy, allowing the long man-made poll to slide into her throat just so she could taste Demi's butt on the lower half of the dildo.

To Miley's delight she instantly loved the taste, the inside of Demi's butt tasting just as good as her butt hole. Happy with this discovery Miley sucked greedily on that part of the strap-on, and when the taste was all gone the pop-star began bobbing her head up and down on the toy, taking as much of it down her throat as she could so she could suck up those yummy ass juices. It wasn't easy, Miley choking almost violently and occasionally even having to pull away to gasp for breath, but it was totally worth it is Miley felt like a total slut sucking on that ass flavoured strap-on cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds