Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 03

Meanwhile Demi and Selena had been watching with bated breath as Miley tried ass to mouth for the first time, both fearing the younger girl was going to freak out on them and both breathing a sigh of relief when Miley started greedily sucking on the strap-on and then bobbing her head up and down. After that Demi and Selena just enjoyed the show for a few long minutes, neither wanting to do anything to put Miley off the sexy little show she was giving them.

However after a little while Selena couldn't resist softly moaning, "Mmmmmmmm, yeah that's it Miley, suck my cock! Suck it like a little cock sucking slut. Yesssss, you're a cock sucker now Miley! Mmmmmm, oh yeah Miley Cyrus is a cock sucker! I had you sucking off my security guards, making you swallow their cum and take their loads right in your face, and now you're sucking my cock! And I don't have any sperm for you to swallow, but I do have some of Demi's yummy butt juice for you to greedily gobbled the fuck up! And you are, aren't you? Mmmmmmm, ohhhhhhh yesssss, Miley Cyrus is tasting my girlfriend's ass on my cock like a little ass to mouth whore! And that's what you are Miley, a little ATM whore!"

Fearing that Selena's words might be interpreted as a little hostile or harsh Demi tried to soften the dirty talk a little, "She's right Miley, your a little ATM whore now. Just like us. Mmmmmmm, me and Selena are total ass to mouth sluts! We love tasting our own and each others' asses on big fat juicy strap-on cock! And you look sooooooo fucking sexy sucking that cock. You're a hot little cock sucker, just like me and Selena. Mmmmmm fuck Miles, you have no idea what watching you tasting my ass on Selena's cock is doing to me. I, oh... you've never looked hotter! Hannah Montana has never looked hotter than with a cock flavoured with my ass in her mouth!"

Demi and Selena continued talking dirty as Miley sucked the strap-on clean, every filthy little word driving Miley to give the best blow job she could possibly give. Miley could have never imagined she would have liked such obscene words being flung her way or that she would practically be insane with lust from sucking the taste of another girl's ass off of a dildo, but here she was desperately trying to get every drop of Demi's butt juice off Selena's strap-on. Unfortunately no matter how hard she tried Miley couldn't get the last few inches down her throat. That was very frustrating for the pop sensation, however she quickly let it go in favour of sliding her tongue up and down the shaft, concentrating mostly on the bottom of the toy so she could lick the last few drops of Demi's ass juice.

"Wow, look at her go. She really does love it." Demi beamed.

"Yeah, Hannah Montana loves the taste of girl butt." Selena agreed.

Quickly removing her tongue from the now thoroughly cleaned dildo Miley lifted herself up until she was looking Selena right in the face, then with a smile said, "It's Miley, bitch!"

With that Miley shoved her tongue down Selena's throat, giving the dildo wearing Disney star a turn at tasting Demi's butt. Unsurprisingly Selena seemed to love it, her hand sliding into Miley's hair seconds after Miley gently grabbed her face, the two girls passionately sharing the taste of another girl's ass for a few long breath stealing seconds. Then Miley dropped back down to kiss Demi, this time the lip lock being a little more gentle but no less passionate.

For about a minute Selena watched the hot little show of affection, in some ways loving it while at the same time aching to restart the butt fucking. Thus after a full minute was over, although it felt a lot longer to Selena, the star of Wizards of Waverly Place called out, "Demi... DEMI! Bend over. I wanna have some more fun with your butt, so that means you've got to bend over. Thems the rules. Whenever I'm in the mood to fuck your beautiful little bubble butt you've got to bend over and offer me your ass hole like a good little anal slut! And you know why that is, don't you Demi?"

"Yeah I know." Demi blushed. Of course she had pressed her face down to the bed sheets and stuck her ass in Selena's direction the moment her girlfriend had commanded her to bend over. Demi had even reached back to spread her ass cheeks so she could better offer up her back door to Selena and her strap-on cock. But Demi knew that wasn't enough. Not that she really minded dirty talk, but Demi couldn't help blushing as she said, "It's because my butt hole is your property. You own it."

"That's right Demi." Selena said happily as she pressed the tip of her strap-on against her girlfriend's once again tight looking ass hole, "Now tell Miley."

Without hesitation Demi lifted her head out of the bed sheets enough so she could look up at Miley when she said, "Selena owns my butt hole. My butt hole is the property of Selena Gomez."

That submissive little outburst was quickly followed by a gasp of pleasure, Selena loving the fact that there wasn't even a little bit of pain in Demi's tone as once again her ass hole was stretched wide by a strap-on cock. True, there was a chance Demi might have been hiding it, but Selena truly believe they had gotten to her favourite part of butt fucking when the girl on the receiving end had become nice and loose back there, the girl dishing out the ass fucking now only able to cause the girl taking it up the ass nothing but pure pleasure.

The way Demi was moaning as Selena pushed the dildo into her butt and the fact that every single inch seem to slide into Demi's back passage like a knife through butter told Selena she was right. It was certainly all the excuse Selena needed to start really hammering Demi's ass, the slightly older girl building up the pace slowly at first but eventually pushing her girlfriend's hands off those juicy round butt cheeks of hers so the sound of Selena's hips smacking off Demi's bubble butt could start echoing throughout the room.

As she was an expert on fucking Demi up the butt Selena was able to bring her girlfriend pretty damn close to an orgasm before she pulled out and made Miley her little ass to mouth slut again. Then Selena repeated the process, sometimes making Demi taste her own ass, other times making Miley taste girl butt, but most often making them both do it so she could enjoy the sight of two girls sharing the butt flavoured toy. Meanwhile Selena pushed Demi ever closer to an orgasm until she was almost making her girlfriend cum every time, Demi beginning to let out these little whimpers of frustration every time the dildo was pulled out of her needy back passage which broke Selena's heart.

Selena didn't like denying the girl she loved anything, however it was the only way to prolong one of their favourite activities. More importantly every denied orgasm insured that whenever Selena inevitably made Demi cum it would be spectacular, Selena knowing from experience that when it came to orgasms long build up was key. Besides as much as Selena always wanted to drag this out because she was pretty much addicted to fucking her girlfriend's beautiful butt having Miley watching, and participating in the ATM fun, only made it better, Selena wanting very much for Miley to see Demi cumming incredibly hard from being sodomised.

Because of Miley's enthusiasm for all the kinky anal fun when Selena was pretty sure she couldn't build Demi up anymore, and didn't have the patience to do so anyway, Selena turned to Miley and asked, "Do you wanna see Demi cum?"

"Oooooooh yes, make her fucking cum!" Miley said enthusiastically, "I wanna see Demi cum from getting fucked in the ass. Do it Selena! Fuck your girlfriend's ass until she cums!"

"Do you hear that Demi?" Selena grinned, turning her attention to Demi who she began sodomising a little more gently, "Miley wants to see you cum from getting fucked in the butt. She wants me to fuck your slutty little dyke ass until you cum. Fuck you up the butt until you cum all over the bed. Should we let her? Should we let her see just how hard you cum from getting fucked in the ass like a nasty little anal whore? Is that what we should do Demi? Should we show Miley just how much of an lesbian anal whore you really are?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, oooooohhhhhh yessssssss! Yes please Sel, make me cum!" Demi moaned joyfully, trying to speak as loudly and as clearly as she could as Selena continued butt fucking her, "I wanna cum soooooooooo bad! Oh Gawwwwwwwwwd, show Miley how hard I cum from getting my slutty dyke ass fucked! Mmmmmmmmmm, oh Selena, Selena... oh baby, you always make me cum so hard, but when you butt fuck me, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkk, I always cum so good. Oh fuck, I'm such an ass slut! Your ass slut. I'm a slut for taking it up the ass for you Selena, I'm a slut for getting my lesbo butt fucked by my beautiful girlfriend and her strap-on cock! Mmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhh Selena, ahhhhhhh fuck, show Miley what I really am baby! Show her I'm a nasty little lesbian anal whore! Mmmmmmmmm ooooooooh yeeeeeeeesssssssss, a dyke slut who loves it up the butt! Oh, ohhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh, I'm your ass slut Selena! I'm Selena Gomez's lesbian ass slut! I'm, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm, I'm Selena Gomez's bitch!"

"That's right Demi, your my bitch!" Selena growled, beginning to pick up the pace, "You're mine and don't you ever, ever forget it!"

"I won't, oh fuck I won't!" Demi squealed happily, "I'm yours Selena. I always was and I always will be!"

Sometimes Demi found it a little disturbing just how much Selena got off on dirty talk, but in truth it turned her on nearly as much as her girlfriend. It helped that no matter what nasty, similarly insulting thing they said ultimately they were attending each other's needs. They both wanted to be called naughty things during sex, so in a twisted way it was all out of love. And ultimately what really made them hot was the idea that they belong to each other.

Demi was Selena's. Selena was Demi's. She was hers and vice versa. Forever and always.

No matter whether it was Selena calling Demi her bitch, her slut, her whore, her dyke or whatever it always meant the same thing, and that rushed Demi towards her climax more than anything. Well anything except that big strap-on pounding in and out of her ass. Even then it was Selena attending to Demi's dirty little desire to get fucked in the ass, so the perverted act of anal sex came from a place of love. And that didn't change, even when Selena's hips began crashing into Demi's butt cheeks Demi felt like she was being spanked and that big dildo brutally pummelled her back passage in a way which made sure Demi was going to be loose and aching back there for hours.

Of course walking around with a sore and gaping butt hole was a small price to pay for the ecstasy Demi was feeling now, Selena having easily butt fucked her to the edge of climaxing with a record time thanks to those rectum wrecking thrusts.

This time instead of slowing down Selena smacked Demi's butt and yelled, "YOU'RE MINE DEMI! ALL MINE! WHAT ARE YOU?"

"YOURS! I'M ALL YOURS SELENA! I, MMMMMMMM OHHHHHHH, I BELONG TO SELENA GOMEZ!" Demi quickly answered.

"TELL MILEY! LOOK MILEY IN THE EYE AND TELL HER THAT YOU'RE MINE!" Selena demanded.

Knowing this was more for Selena's benefit than anything else Demi pushed the top half of her body up so she could look directly into Miley's eyes then happily confess the truth, "I'M SELENA'S! I BELONG TO SELENA! OOOOOOOOH AHHHHHHHH, MILEY, OHHHHHHHH MILEY... MILEY! OH GAWWWWWWD, I, DEMI LOVATO, BELONG TO SELENA GOMEZ! DEMI LOVATO IS THE PROPERTY OF SELENA GOMEZ! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAWWWWWWWDDDDDDD I'M SELENA'S BITCH! I TAKE IT UP MY DYKE ASS FOR SELENA GOMEZ BECAUSE I'M HER BITCH! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH, OH MILEY, I'M SELENA'S, I'M, I'M OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GAAAAAWWWWWWWDDDDDDD AAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!"

Demi lost the ability to speak coherently as she experienced the type of wonderful climax that only Selena could truly give her. Getting her butt fucked always made Demi cum hard and she had taken it in the ass from men and even women who were stronger than Selena and able to use that strength to pound Demi's pooper through climax after climax harder and faster than her petite girlfriend. However Demi loved Selena and a reminder that she belonged to this beautiful girl always made her orgasms that much harder, in this case turning already big explosions of pleasure into supernovas of ecstasy, the first climax sending Demi to the stratosphere while the ones that followed it caused her to become a completely mindless animal, lost in the heaven of the lesbian butt fucking.

Miley loved watching Demi and Selena going at it like this. Sure, this was the first time she was watching them ass fuck, but right now there was a very familiar aspect to it which Miley had grown to love. That being of course just how totally into each other the two girls could become.

Both of her friends tried extremely hard to keep her involved throughout this and their last amazing session together but there were moments where Demi and Selena became completely lost in each other. One totally focused on giving pleasure to the other, while the other was totally focused on receiving it from her. It was beautiful.

Miley had never seen two people into each other as much as Selena and Demi were. Sure, Miley was getting to see them being incredibly intimate with each other in a way she'd never been with anyone, but still she found herself hoping she could find that. Someone she could become so lost in. Someone she'd love that much. Someone who even through the most kinky and deprived of acts could look at her like she was the most beautiful thing in the world. Like she was their soulmate.

At the very least Miley wanted to try what Demi and Selena were now doing, the Tennessee girl watching in fascination as one of her fellow Disney girls ass fucked another through climax after climax, cum squirting out of Demi like a fountain for what felt like hours until finally the two brunettes collapsed exhaustively onto the bed.

For about a minute or so the two girls stayed like that, Selena nuzzling Demi's neck affectionately as she rested on top of her. As her energy returned to her Selena bit down on Demi's neck, gently marking the other girl as hers, something which had become something of a tradition with them. It woke them up and reinforced their feelings of belonging to each other. Although like all the other times Selena was careful to gently kiss and lick the marked skin, concluding this little ritual by essentially kissing the pain away.

Once she had the strength to continue Selena turned to Miley and asked, "Wanna see what a well fucked butt hole looks like?"

The second Miley nodded her head Selena quickly pulled her strap-on out of Demi's ass and sat back. In turn Demi pushed her ass back up, reached back and pulled her cheeks wide open to make sure the two other Disney girls got the best view possible of her gaping butt hole.

"Wow." Miley murmured, feeling oddly turned on and seeing just how loose and opened Demi's ass hole seemed after it's hard fucking.

"I just love stretching her ass like that." Selena confessed, "It reminds me how hard I made her cum. And more importantly that stretched little butt hole of hers will remind her how hard I made her cum."

"And how hard you fucked me." Demi added dreamily as she continued lewdly displaying her gaping ass hole.

"Yeah, and I love how it reminds her of the exact same thing." Selena beamed, finally tearing her eyes away from her girlfriend's butt so she could look at Miley, "I can totally tell just by looking at Demi's butt she's going to be thinking about it whenever she tries to walk round or sit down afterwards. Not that she can ever really stop thinking about me fucking that cute little bubble butt off hers."

Miley bit her lip and then after a brief pause and ask, "Do you really like it?"

"Uh-huh." Demi replied, finally letting go of her ass cheeks so she can lift her head up and look back at her friend, "It felt kind of weird at first, and it always hurts little, but I love how it makes me feel like a total anal slut. You should really try it. Nothing makes you feel more slutty than a loose, gaping butt hole."

Getting the hint Miley bit her lip again as she looked between Demi, Selena and Selena's strap-on dildo which suddenly looked bigger than ever. The thought of trying to get that monster through her tiny butt hole made Miley's rosebud clench with fear. On the other hand despite yesterday's wild pussy eating party she had enjoyed with her two fellow Disney girls Miley didn't think she'd ever seen someone cum as hard as Demi had when Selena was slam fucking her ass.

"I don't know." Miley eventually said.

"Don't you wanna be more adventurous?" Selena pushed, "Fuck around a little, but not lose your cherry? Well trust me Miles, butt sex is totally the best way to do that. There's nothing quite like getting fucked in the ass by a nice big cock, as we've just shown you, and you can bend over for as many guys and girls as you want and stay a technical virgin."

"If you wanna think about it we'll understand." Demi said firmly, briefly glancing at her girlfriend just to remind her that's what they'd agreed, "But if you're going to lose your anal cherry I definitely recommend letting Selena do it. She took my anal cherry and was really gentle, and no one knows more about anal than her."

"Yeah, I'm a total anal expert." Selena smiled proudly.

"More like total ass slut." Demi teased, "She gets really cranky if she doesn't get her ass regularly fucked. Same thing happens if she doesn't get to regularly pound girl butt."

"Hey, sometimes I'll settle for a little butt licking." Selena pointed out, then grinning at Miley, "In fact, why don't you see how you feel after you've had my tongue in your ass? Huh? I remember how much you loved me licking your cute little butt hole last night. How you moaned when I tongue fucked your ass. Mmmmmm, and you definitely liked my fingers in your butt, didn't you Miley?"

"Well, yeah." Miley blushed, and then nodded, "I, I guess that would be ok."

"Great." Selena grinned, that grin slowly becoming wider and more wicked looking as she said something she'd always wanted to say to Miley, "Bend over. Push your fuck-able little ass into the air so I can give you a nice long butt licking."

Miley continued blushing a little bit but did as she was told, slowly turning onto all fours on the bed and then looking back so she could watch Selena get into position behind her. Miley was expecting Selena to go right for her ass hole but instead the other girl pressed her lips to Miley's ass cheeks in a long soft kiss and then began covering the soft yet firm flesh in kisses. It felt... weird. But not necessarily a bad weird. Just, weird.

Selena and Demi had done this to her last night of course, but Miley had been preoccupied with the heaven that had been eating pussy for the first time in her life, and more often than not her pussy had been getting fingered at the time which only distracted her further. Now Miley's whole world revolved around Selena literally kissing her ass, the kinky act making Miley increasingly turned on.

Maybe it was because of the anticipation of what was to come, maybe it was the taboo aspect, or maybe it was the way Selena was passionately worshipping her, but whatever it was Miley found she liked it.

Of course it had nothing on what Miley felt when Selena suddenly spread her right ass cheek, spat on her ass hole then pressed her tongue to that puckered rosebud, gently using it to rub the spit into her butt hole.

Miley moaned, surprised at just how much pleasure she felt just from Selena licking her butt hole. Before this had been a nice little addition to the pleasure she was feeling from having her pussy finger fucked and/or acting like a total carpet munching dyke slut. Now, like the butt kissing moments ago, Miley became completely enthralled by the feelings in this tongue lapping at her back door, everything that quickly followed just making Miley moan louder in pure twisted pleasure.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds