• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sera Ch. 16
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Sera Ch. 16

"To explain about the torpedoes, I was pretty scared when I came here, considering the circumstances of my leaving home. I mean, if Mum gave me reason to be afraid of her, imagine what our grandmother might be like, right? Well, I needn't have worried, at least not at first, because the son of a bitch in the gatehouse wouldn't let me through. I told him my last name, who Samantha Long was to me and the whole bit, but he still wouldn't let me through. I'd considered influencing him, but I didn't want to do that with my mysterious grandmother involved, so all I could do was make him promise he'd tell her I'd called and that I'd be back the next day. Next day comes around, and I roll up to the gate on my hog once again."

"Well, did you tell her?" I ask him.

"Yeap," he says.

"That I'm her granddaughter?"

"Yeap," he says.

"Well, what'd she say?" I ask, getting pissed off with this twat's attitude.

"She said to prove it."

"That gave me pause. I just looked back at him, then suddenly took my wallet out."

"Look", I tell him, "This is some of my ID. I can't give it all, but here's my SIN, OHIP, a credit card and my birth certificate. Tell her... Tell her I'm her granddaughter."

"He shrugs, takes my documentation and sends me on my way, telling me again to come back the next day. Next day, I show up again, already short of patience. This was the spring of eighty-nine, and I was less than two years shy of thirty. I'd come a long way on many different levels and I was used to getting what I wanted, so as soon as I saw the guy at the gatehouse again, that shit eating smile on his face, I wanted to punch it."

"Did you give her my documentation?" I ask.

"Yeap."

"Oh my god, I wanted to gouge his eyes out, but then I ask, "What did she say?"

"Bout what?"

"About me being her granddaughter," I snapped.

"Prove it."

"A minute later, I was in the gatehouse myself while the guard stood outside, looking up and giggling at the sky while masturbating. I found the address on his callboard, pressed the button and waited."

"Hello?" a woman answers.

"Yes, this is Ashleigh Burchell, daughter of Marie Long. I'm looking for my grandmother, Samantha Long."

"This is Samantha Long. Yes, Ms. Burchell, I've seen your identification, but you're not a member of my family. I've given it all back to Mr. Pepper, and he'll give it back to you. Thank you, goodbye."

"She hung up. I called right back, almost in a frenzy and, at this point, I didn't care what the silly old bat was capable of."

"Hello?"

"Yes, it's Ashleigh Burchell again. Look, this is no mistake, I really am your granddaughter and I've come a long-"

"Prove it."

"Wh-!?"

"If you were really one of mine, I'd know it by now. Please stop bothering me, but have a-"

"I got your evil little gatekeeper wandering around outside with his head in the clouds and his hands down his fuckin' pants!" I suddenly shouted, "and if you don't start to listen to me, I'm gonna have him wander out into fuckin' traffic like that, and how's that gonna look, huh!? Now, as I was saying, I came a long god damned way, so if you don't want to see me, then that's one thing, but stop fuckin' me around!"

"I didn't even hear her soft laughter until I'd stopped my rant, but it was the first of many times I got to enjoy the sound."

"Please put Mr. Pepper back to rights and come to the house, sweetie pie," she says when she's done laughing, adding, "Welcome home."

Auntie Ashleigh kept smiling, but took a deep breath, looking into a glass that was again empty.

Looking up and around at us with a cordial smile, she asked, "Why don't we take a short break here?"

Everybody started breathing again, smiling at the level of interest her story had generated, but glances to our own empty glasses made Auntie's suggestion unanimous.

She seemed in a very good mood now, even smiling at Stevie while getting out of her seat. I watched her hips and legs move to the wet bar, trying to picture her as the bold teenager running amuck with her friends in uptown Toronto way back in the seventies. It wasn't really that hard to picture, either. She looked great, nowhere near her age and, like the rest of us, had retained a youthful look that defied her years.

"So, Ash," Auntie Kathleen asked, also getting up and heading for the bar, "whatever happened to this 'Sir'?"

"I ruined him. It was too bad too, because he was pretty smart and I could have used that, but I did some damage when I influenced him the way I did that first time. Then, I think I made matters worse when I was trying to put him back to rights before somebody started knocking. He was alright at first, but then he'd start... well, squeezing his balls."

"Huh?" my blonde Auntie asked as she joined her oldest sister at the bar and began reaching for a bottle.

"Here, I'll get that for you, sweetie pie," Auntie Ashleigh offered while taking her glass. "Yeah, it was a weird thing that he started about a week after I first influenced him. He'd sit there grabbing at his crotch. At first, I thought it was funny, but then I realized he was actually hurting himself and that there was something wrong with him. Of course, I tried to fix it, but I couldn't. All I could do was enforce the instruction in his head that he resist doing it but, in time, after about three years, even that wasn't enough. By then, he was having real problems.

"Like what?" Stevie asked.

"Like, he'd stand and stare at nothing, squeezing his nuts for hours if he was allowed to. A few mornings, he was found passed out in the middle of the kitchen or wherever with his pants down. We figured he just got to standing there out of everybody's sight, squeezing his nuts until his body couldn't stand there any longer, and then he collapsed. He had to be watched all the time, was always drooling on himself and pretty much useless to anyone. In the end, I had to make sure there was nothing in his head that would ever come back to haunt us, and then I had him dumped in front of the hospital."

"Whoa, Auntie Kathleen commented as she received a fresh drink from Auntie Ashleigh.

"I know. They told me that he just stood there, staring at his feet where they left him as they drove off. And it really is too bad. A real waste. He'd have gone far in the corporate world, actually would have made a good husband for me once he understood my place."

"It sounds as though you liked him," Stevie commented from his chair.

"Before I ruined him, yes. I respected him, admired his... Well, like I say, he had a certain cut to his jib. You want another drink now, sweetie pie?"

"Thanks," he said.

"I love you, but you try my patience sometimes," she lightly admonished, her earlier dissatisfaction with him now diminished, not completely unlike the level of my Stevie's inebriation.

"I'm only trying to make sure you don't regret not having kids," he told her while looking Sheila over.

He smiled as both his mummy and Auntie Ashleigh laughed over this. When they were finishing off, Sheila took the floor with her hesitant question. Despite her attitude and forward sexual nature, she was still uncomfortable with Auntie Kathleen and I, and I wondered what would make her expose herself the way she did, but I had to admit to myself that I loved it. I was looking at her during Auntie Ashleigh's story almost as much as Stevie's mummy.

"Um, how did you have yourself come off to the gang?" she asked. "I'm not sure if you know what I mean..."

"I do," Auntie Ashleigh answered. "Like I said, I had to maintain a balance- you want another drink, sis?"

"Yes, please."

"Vodka and milk, is it?"

"Yes."

"Kitten? Vodka and milk as well?"

"Yes, please," I replied.

"To answer your question Sheila, I had to maintain a balance so I could have total control and authority, because that's where my security came from, but I also really loved being used, so I had to make sure they also saw me as a desirable and vulnerable piece of meat. First of all, my rooms were my domain and I always ruled there, no matter what. Outside my rooms, my collar set the tone. It became my very ironic crown, in a sense. If I was wearing it, nobody did or said anything unless I wished it, even if Sir was leading me by its chain. If I wasn't wearing it, they all knew I was fair game and they could just... do whatever with me. It worked out well. They came to adore me on a level that's hard to explain. ... I'd come out all made up prim and proper and in a nice dress, no collar, bitching and hollering at them about what a mess the place was and how they'd all better get off their fat, coke sniffing asses and do something about it... Oh my god, they were merciless and I loved it."

Auntie Ashleigh was now returning to our seating area, approaching Sheila with a glass in each hand while Auntie Kathleen approached me, holding mine out. Both Sheila and I accepted and I waited until my Aunties were seated before I asked my next question.

"Did you have to act like Sir's slave for long? What did he make you do?"

"Actually, Auntie replied, "that was part of my reasons for wanting to keep that balance in place. It looked good from an outsider's perspective, me on that leash with his hand at the other end. I was paranoid enough as it was and, as long as I knew different, I knew that collar and how I taught the boys to see it provided the biggest insurance policy against the cops."

"The politics of appearances," Stevie said.

"Right," Auntie confirmed. "Well, that and sexual kicks."

"Uh, what about my drink, by the way?" Stevie then curiously inquired.

"What drink?" Auntie Ashleigh asked with a raised brow.

"Exactly. You asked me if I wanted one and I said yes," he reminded.

"Yeah, so get up and get it. This shindig is self-serve, remember? I'm afraid my 'zombies' actually won't be here to handhold you-"

"Ohhh-kaaay," he sighed, accepting defeat good naturedly as we all laughed at him this time.

He got up and I watched his bum as he walked to the bar to serve himself. He was so hot.

"The thing of it was," Auntie Ashleigh continued as her laughter died with ours, "while keeping up with appearances, I learned quite a lot about BDSM from him and all his lifestyle friends. I found it fascinating and knew from the start who and what I was within it. Some of the things I've willingly allowed myself to go through are part of what makes me the Domina I am to my people today. None of those outsiders ever knew on which end of the chain the real power rested and, once he was too far gone to take me, I missed those little gatherings of whips, chains, and all things that bring pain."

Auntie Kathleen was still glancing at Sheila off and on while Auntie Ashleigh watched Stevie at the bar as she spoke. I couldn't help being reminded of the time I'd submitted to her, imagining some of the things she'd learned from Sir and what she could maybe have put me through if she'd wanted. Especially with her Jedi spell.

"So, you actually had a Harley and a gun?" Stevie asked.

"A Skinny old hardtail with saddlebags and an H&K nine millimeter."

"Did you ever have to use it?" Sheila asked.

"I had to draw and point a few times when I was on the road, actually had to hole somebody's leg once, and there were plenty more times when I was damned glad to have it, but I never actually killed anyone."

"You shot somebody?" I asked.

"Couple of cowboys down the states thought they'd give me a free 'riding lesson' as they put it." she explained with a wry smile while unbuttoning her blazer. "Hm. I still have the gun upstairs, and the bike is stored in the front garage with the limo. ... I still have the collar and chain, too," she added, suddenly looking at me from under her brows with a devious grin.

I giggled as my unknowing Stevie rejoined the group, taking his seat between me and Auntie Ashleigh. We both watched him while Sheila and Auntie Kathleen finally caught each other's eye.

Stevie noticed Auntie Ashleigh's opened blazer and, as he checked her out, she actually arched her back. As though she needed to. Now, both Stevie and I were looking at the gusset of her black bra standing two inches off her sternum between the insides of thin, satiny looking cups that didn't cover the bottoms of her boobies.

Across from me, Auntie Kathleen was slowly unbuttoning her sweater as Sheila watched, the sexual tension that had suddenly built in the room so thick it almost stung my eyes.

"You know, Kitten..." Auntie Ashleigh said with that grin, "I've invited Steven up to my apartments thinking he'd like to bring you along as a sort of date. I thought I'd entertain you two, but he didn't think it was such a good idea."

"Heeere we go," Stevie said.

He grinned when he said it, looking at me with a funny expression. I got excited at this little piece of information, picturing how that would be, the both of us under... Mistress Auntie.

"(Giggle!)"

"I told you she'd go for it," she said.

He kept grinning, even laughing a little, seemingly put in his place while I stared and thought about Auntie's guestroom as our honeymoon suite. Then Stevie was distracted from Auntie Ashleigh's boobies by what his mummy was doing. I was a bit wide eyed myself when it really clicked in.

She sat half turned in her large armchair, reclining while more or less facing Sheila, and she'd opened her sweater up enough to pull it around her boobies so that they thrust from it in their bra. Sheila watched, chewing at the inside of her lip while her little sister slowly rubbed and caressed her own nipples through her bra. Her legs were spread, back arched, obviously wanting Auntie Kathleen despite their differences. She gently pulled at the waistband of her panties, subtly writhing in her seat while her other hand played with her bare boobies.

"Kathleen," Auntie Ashleigh admonished with horny, good humour, "Uh, you do know that your son is sitting right here... right?"

Auntie Kathleen's attention was jerked from her nipples and Sheila to her oldest sister, then to Stevie. He, like the rest of us, could easily see the big, dark areolas and erected buds of his mummy's boobies behind the semi opaque, white lace of her bra.

"Uhh... sweetie pie, look at your Aunt Ashleigh, okay?"

I reacted to this with a big, open mouthed, amazed smile as Auntie Ashleigh slowly laughed. Auntie Kathleen went back to her fabulous nipples, Sheila's attention from them never having wavered, while Stevie shook his head with a smile, that casual, good humoured attitude he sometimes has. However, when he glanced at me, I could see that he was actually uncomfortable about it, maybe because of the growing situation in his dress pants.

Without much thinking, I got up and went next door to his chair and began unhitching his pants.

"Kitten, don't," he laughed.

His grin now showed clearly his discomfort as he glanced at his horny mummy. He tried to stop me with the hand that wasn't busy holding his drink, but I already had the top button undone and his zipper down, giggling when Auntie Ashleigh grabbed his shirt collar and started pulling. He couldn't stop both of us and he was still too drunk to stay ahead of our hands. By the time Auntie slowly tore the front of his shirt open with her devilish grin, blue eyes flashing and sparkling, I had his pants to his knees.

"You guys, my mum!" he hissed.

Embarrassment and worry now threatened to overrun his casual demeanor as he tried to cover his juicy eight inches of hardened meat with his hand.

"Don't listen to him, Kitten."

Oh, I wasn't. With a wild giggle and a flourish, I whipped his pants the rest of the way off. Auntie Ashleigh had effectively ruined his shirt, so now he sat there naked for all intents and purposes. Looking at him like that, I thought about my intent as, I'm sure by the look on Auntie's face, she was thinking of a few purposes. Stevie looked worriedly over at his mummy, but she didn't seem to have noticed the low level kerfuffle as she scowled at Sheila, spreading her legs while Sheila's fingers went down the front of her panties.

"You guys..." he said accusingly, looking from one of us to the other and then back at his mummy with that worried smile.

"Auntie, I think I should take my pants off."

"By all means," she replied, reaching over and pulling them down in back.

She smiled when she saw I wasn't wearing anything underneath them and we both made a sexy little production of removing them. Without stopping, she went on to pull my undershirt up and over my head when she was finished, dropping it on the floor.

"There," she said with that dirty grin. "That's better, isn't it?"

"Auntie, now I'm all naked!" I laughed."

Her grin got dirtier yet as she leaned forward, sucking my nipple and making me giggle while I pushed her blazer down off her shoulders.

"And her bra," Stevie said when I'd finished.

For whatever reason, this surprised both Auntie and I. We looked to find him watching us with complete attention, the hand that had been covering his lovely manhood now slowly stroking it.

 

Steven

They looked at me like they'd forgotten I was there, their horny little smiles for each other changing when they realized I was getting off on them. I couldn't help it, and they looked at my midsection with sparkling eyes as I stroked myself. I'd completely forgotten all about Mum and how we were supposed to keep up appearances for the sake of Kitten. (The whole family as far as Mum knew)

"That's a nice piece of equipment, sweetie pie," Ashleigh sleazily stated while she and Kitten stared at it.

"(Giggle!)"

"Let's see your equipment," I challenged.

"Oooh, yeah," Kitten toned.

Ashleigh got up, not like I didn't know she would after her story about the bikers, and pulled her skirt up in front to show us the tops of her black stockings, garter straps, then finally her black garter belt with no panties below it.

"Fuck, you look good," I very sincerely told her.

She responded quite well to this as I stared at the little triangle of dark pussy hair she'd mentioned earlier.

"Take it right off," kitten encouraged while actually moving to do it herself.

Ashleigh watched Kitten work at that with a pleased little grin as she slipped the rest of the way out of her bra. Left in her garter belt and stockings, she took her seat again, looking over at me still stroking myself while I watched that whole thing, getting pretty revved up.

"Oh, Kathleen...?" she called, "check out your perverted son."

I looked, suddenly remembering again the need for appearances over the gratification of my hormones, to find Mum looking with wide eyes and slack jaw.

"Ohhh, hon, you've got your cock out..." she said, as though that fact may have escaped my attention.

I had no idea how to answer that as Sheila also looked, their little spell broken now. I shrugged with a helpless, red faced smile and watched, still stroking myself as Kitten pulled Ashleigh's bra straps down, then the smallish cups to let the 'fat girls' out.

"You said to look at my Aunt Ashleigh," I defended.

"Get your tits out, Kathleen," Ashleigh told her. "Stop teasing your sister."

"Wh-! I am not teasing her! I was turned on by your story and- and I was-!"

"Right," Ashleigh agreed with a knowing, but well humoured expression as Mum sat up straighter, her face flushing again while she closed her parted thighs and tried not to look at me.

"I was turned on and playing with my nipples," she tried to tell us. "I can't help it if the whore likes to watch."

"Fuck off, you were performing for her," Ashleigh said.

"I most certainly was not!"

"Uh huh, sure."

"C'mon, Auntie, get your boobies out, okay? I wanna see."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sera Ch. 16
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds