• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sera Ch. 16
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Sera Ch. 16

"Uh, sweetie pie..." Mum implored her. "My son is sitting right there."

"But, you told me he's already seen them," Kitten politely countered.

Mum didn't know quite what to do with that. She stared at all of us in turn, Kitten, then me last before she made a decision.

"Um, Steven... don't look at mummy, okay?"

"Okay," I said.

Of course, I looked at mummy with the rest of the group as she slowly turned out her bra cups with a tolerant grin, looking right back at me and suddenly giggling as her tits fell out. When she was finished, she looked around the room, at the warm smiles meant just for her, and I could see her relaxing a little. I was still stroking myself as I watched, my parasite caring less and less about appearances.

"Mum, take your skirt off, too."

The women, excluding my mother, all whistled and cheered this, Sheila clapping and exclaiming, "Yeaaaahhh!"

"Steven!" Mum complained with another flush and a smile that silently asked what in hell I was doing. "I'm your mother."

"Just take it off," I bugged. "I wanna see your panties."

"Oh, sweetie pie..." she replied while Kitten silently tripped out to my left.

"It's no big deal, Kathleen," Ashleigh said, playing along in this complicated little game of who knew what about who. "He's already seen your tits. Hell, he's sitting there pulling his meat while he looks at them, I don't think it's going to hurt him at this point to see his mother in her panties."

By the defiant look on Mum's face, I was convinced she'd refuse, but she stood, nose slightly in the air, and reached inside the waistband of her skirt with the barest smile. Down over her soft, round hips the skirt went, right to the floor. She stepped out of it in her white silk panties, the front panel a little larger than her usual choices. The thing that drew everybody's eye though, was the large wet spot. Through the silk, we could easily see her pussy lips as the material plastered itself to every detail of her magnificent sex. I don't think she was aware of this and nobody said anything beyond the collective breath of appreciation for my mother's beautiful body.

"Oooh, Kathy... you're such a precious little cunt..."

We all looked at Sheila, her hand still working in her panties, seeming to suddenly clue in to the fact that she'd used her outside voice for that comment. There was no doubt whatsoever of this attraction to Mum that she'd told me about, and Kitten and Ashleigh had to have seen it as clearly as I did. Meanwhile, Mum's attitude towards Sheila reflected the same feelings, but she still refused to admit to them despite what her hormones said to the contrary.

"Sheila... you little whore..."

When Kitten pulled the front of Mum's panties down for a look, she was suddenly distracted from Sheila's adoration.

"Oh, sweetie pie..." she softly warned.

That's when I came. I say that, but it was more like a series of powerful eruptions and everybody's attention was on my freakishly cascading ejaculate as I groaned over and over, trying to keep the head of my cock covered with my hand while still jerking that good spot just below it. I realized that I was jerking off to the sight of my mother's tits and pussy right in front of everyone, more importantly in front of Kitten, but I wasn't quite me at the time and I was so turned on just then. I really couldn't help it, but that didn't make me feel any less conspicuous as I sat there afterwards, trying to collect my wits.

But, they were all very pleased, fixated on the mess I'd made.

"O... M... fuckin' G." Kitten breathed.

"Oh, honey... Did I make you do that?" Mum asked, eyes wide with her panties rolled at her knees.

"Yeah," I quietly told her with a loving smile.

Then, as I'm thinking things couldn't get any crazier, Sheila gets to her feet and approaches with that gliding walk she has and goes to her knees between my legs to start licking up my jizz. Mum and Kitten watched this proceeding as though this was Geraldo Rivera uncovering the final resting place of Jimmy Hoffa. Ashleigh smiled approvingly as she watched, her bra upside down and inside out below her impressive, hard nippled orbs, straps at her elbows.

When she was done, she came up with her mouth and face smeared, giving me a big smiley kiss before crawling into my lap. Yeah, she just had to do that, didn't she? Luckily, while Mum and Kitten seemed at a loss for a way to deal with this, Ashleigh had the presence of mind to semi save the day.

"My, what a horny bunch we Burchells are, eh? Heh, heh. (Ahem) Uh, Kathleen, Kitten, why don't you two snuggle up together and I'll get back to my story now. I believe I left off with Grammie?"

Mum reluctantly decided to sit as Ashleigh had suggested, but she had to guide her naked niece to her armchair with her as the younger woman continued to stare at Sheila and I. Jeez, I could have killed Sheila right then, but that would have upset the delicate politics I'd been playing. All I could do was put my arm around her in as platonic a way as I could under the circumstances. Yes, platonic, after she'd just licked up my jizz from my belly, dick, hand, crotch... everywhere. At least the sexually deviant Elf Queen had the good sense not to look at them as she fondled my sluggish meat. My god, the little thing had nerve.

I took a drink from my glass in order to avoid the looks from across the semicircle, a long, slow drink while Kitten got comfortable in Mum's lap and Ashleigh got started again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sera Ch. 16
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 465 milliseconds