Sex and the Spellplague Ch. 06

Her moaning caught in her throat by a sudden intake of breath. Her fingers dug into his flesh, and her hips faltered. She winced, feeling the bruises and other injuries inside her rectum stinging and pulsing at the sudden intrusion. But the water, tingling and cleansing, seemed to be regenerating all her other internal injuries. Despite the pain, she wanted his finger in deeper, if for no other reason than to let a little of the rejuvenating water into her tightly sealed passage. He acquiesced, as she knew he would. His finger slid slowly, gently into her rectum, and when he pressed it to one side, warm water sucked up into the passage.

The sensation sent her over the edge. Her whole body tensed and shuddered. It was not the climactic, earth-shattering orgasm she'd known in the past, but it was soothing, pleasant, and released a lot of the tension still lingering in her weary body. She collapsed on him, but didn't feel any sort of release from the man beneath her.

"You can cum in me," she said softly, her lips kissing and nipping at his ear.

"Varla," he whispered, but she was already sliding off. Her hands wrapped around his manhood, slowly stroking him beneath the sudsy water, staring intently in his eyes. Smiling, he didn't want to hurt her canal anymore than it already had been by their coupling. She stroked methodically, and soon his eyes fluttered closed and his body tensed. He had been close, and it had indeed been an act of the gods to keep him from releasing inside of her much earlier. His cock thickened, swelled with a last surge, and she felt the cum rocketing up his length to spurt into the water, forming a milky-white cloud of cum above his head. It quickly twisted and wrapped around her hands and wrists as she slowed her stroking, and leaned into his body, laying against him as he rested against the tub.

"Thank you," she said, "for everything. I know this doesn't make up for the person I've been and the things you all have done for me."

"It's a good start," he said, "but in truth, you have never owed us. We are your friends, Varla. We tend you out of love and caring, not out of an expectation of repayment. You're safe here."

She wrapped her arms around his slender waist and nuzzled his sparsely haired chest, cooing softly as he stroked her hair.

*****

"Cyra sent you, you say?" the middle aged woman asked, eyeing the elven frame before her with blatant hunger.

"Indeed, and I am fortunate that you are open so late," the gold elf purred. Iliara had heard every bit of the tail Cyra told of this particular woman. Alluva Dunnan, proprietor of the Wyrm's Hide. Around her, an array of vests, harnesses, breastplates, cuirasses, corsets, bodices, and other, stranger things adorned manikins and armor stands in display. Iliara would have to thank the tiefling properly after she finished her business.

"Well tell me, what can I do for a friend of good Cyra?"

"I seek a change," Iliara said. She indicated the leather jerkin she wore, blackened and resting on bare skin and the tight leather leggings she wore down to knee high boots. "This is the armor of a past life, one of darkness and murder. I wish to procure a new set, one befitting a servant of Sune. You know of whom I speak?"

"Quite well, quite well," Alluva said. She grinned and circled the elf, running her fingers over her svelte figure as if to measure. The dulled black armor hugged her form but did not accentuate her femininity. That would be her first priority. "Perhaps a vest," she said. "You are clearly made for sneaking and skulking about, so we will stick with black as a base color, but you want your goddess to be pleased with your appearance. Hmm."

Iliara would have felt self-conscious at the woman's probing gaze, but she had learned more than a century ago that her body was something to be loved and appreciated. She did not shy away from the looks of others any longer. In fact, knowing this woman's predilections, she was a little turned on by her gaze.

"I have an idea, my dear," Alluva said, finally standing in front of Iliara again. The elf arched an angular brow at the woman. "A vest, black of course, but with red trim and gold detailing. A low-cut neckline, something to pay homage to your magnificently sculpted breasts, and with vents up the flanks to allow your delicate skin to breathe."

"I am not so delicate," the elf said in a voice that left no room to argue.

"Good," was all the woman said. "As for leggings, we'll have a similar color scheme and vents along the sides again. I can attach hiding places for whatever weaponry you desire after we've had a fitting, aye?"

Iliara nodded.

"Very good. Are you satisfied with your footwear, my dear? A lady can never have enough shoes, especially when it comes to knee-high leather boots. I happen to know several men who would find themselves falling all over you simply to worship your feet in them."

"As interesting a prospect as that is, my male lovers are few and far between," she said. "I can think only of two I would be remotely interested in at this time."

"Suit yourself, then," Alluva said, pouting a bit. "But I know several women that would, as well." The woman's wink elicited a smile on the elf's face. "Give me a moment, and I will get to work right away. You may browse, if you like, or explore any of the siderooms you wish."

"This will not take you days?" she asked.

"My dear, leather answers to me as readily as the Weave answers to Elminster himself. Trust me and my enchanted tools." With that, Alluva blew her a kiss and walked away.

Iliara shrugged, then started looking around. Many of the things she viewed were functional pieces, but she inevitably found herself moving to what many might consider fetish-wear. Corsets and bodices, some of them with spikes jutting from their joints, evoked thoughts of domination and bloodletting. Others simply resurrected memories of the rare orgy with Sharran clergy. She'd never hung around those folk often, but when she did, her mere presence tended to set them afire with lust.

A wet-sounding slap followed by a muffled grunt grabbed her attention. Her pulse quickened, hands sliding close to hidden daggers as she moved silently toward the sound. There was a crack, something that sounded like a riding crop on bare skin, Iliara thought. There was a powerful, intoxicating scent...

Iliara came to a closed wooden door and pressed her sensitive ear to the portal. There was another crack, some harsh language, and whimpering. Eyes narrowing, she drew a dagger from a hidden sheath at her forearm and pried open the locked door. It popped open noiselessly and Iliara cracked it just enough to see inside...

The gold elf barely managed to stifle a gasp of surprise. Bent over and tied to a wooden desk, a moon elf that she'd never seen before was wrapped around the waist with oiled leather and bit down hard on a leather-wrapped wooden rod. Deep red marks lined both cheeks of her pert, small bottom and firmly toned thighs. Standing behind her, a woman with a figure much like Alluva's, if a bit younger, and with significantly smaller breasts, stood wearing a very small-looking black corset, thigh-high leather "stockings" and a leather thong that twinned the thick globes of her ass.

The door creaked loudly as Iliara attempted to push it open just a hair more. Turning quickly, the young woman whipping the elf gave Iliara a fine view of an intricately designed dragon, curling around her chest and with claws that clearly reached down as if holding her "second-tier" sized breasts, and a tail that extended down underneath the corset hiding those breasts.

"Who in the Nine bloody Hells are you?" she snapped at Iliara. The former assassin stepped into the small room, which appeared to be a counting room of sorts, and gave the mistress a better view of her leathers, hoping that might speak for itself.

"Who do I look like?" Iliara asked, her melodious voice demanding the submissive elf's attention. Iliara thought she saw a smile on her face behind the bit in her mouth. The young woman smiled at her.

"You look like a woman who knows her way around a whip," she said. Then she noticed that her elven submissive had turned to look. The crack of leather on flesh echoed in the room. Immediately, the elf's head slumped down beneath the desk, revealing a red and gold marking on the back of her neck, the only mark on her porcelain skin other than the whip-marks on her ass and thighs. "My name is Lidia," the young woman said. "My mother is Alluva, the proprietor of this shop. My apologies if that one made too much noise."

"It was not that," she lied. "I could smell her sex. Keen elven senses, you know. I immediately grew hungry, if you take my meaning."

A devilish smile was her response. "Would you take whip, or do you simply wish to dine on my pet?"

"I shall dine, and a bit more, if you will allow, mistress."

"Certainly, but I require something of you if you are to enjoy my property. Consider it a payment, of sorts," she said.

"Indeed?"

"In the circles I run in, I am called the Dragon Mistress, or Lady Drake to some. I have abandoned my surname in favor of Lovedrake. Would you like to see why?"

Iliara nodded. Reaching back, Iliara could hear her unbuckling her corset, and when she finished, she pulled it away, revealing the tattoo on her chest in all its splendor. Lidia Lovedrake bore a tattoo the likes of which Iliara had never seen: the drake's body was long, the width of her chest, and the big, spiked head arced down one side of her breast, all the way down underneath it as if it were at once gazing at the viewer and deep into her own heart all at once. The feet of the expansive beast were wrapped fully around her breasts, the forelegs around her right breast, framing it with its talons, and the hind legs around the left in a similar fashion. The beasts tail, bearing long spikes from its topside, curled around over her ribs and under her breast, arcing up into her cleavage where it continued to curl around her left breast so that the tip curled halfway around her strawberry hued areola.

The elf gasped, awed by the image before her. The woman was not nearly as lithe as an elf, with her wide, child-bearing hips, soft stomach and breasts that, while not large, were certainly a handful for Iliara. She was not muscular by any means, though there was distinct tone in her arms and thighs, likely from both work and pleasure. Her face was her mother's, though, and oozed a harsh sensuality. Her hair, raven black and cut short, was slicked back with some sort of fragrant oil, adding to the harsh sexuality about the woman. And all these features were only enhanced by the art upon her chest and breasts, as well as other inkings around her navel that her corset had hidden. A circle of interlacing lines were...no, not lines, Iliara realized. It was script written in Draconic, and even though Iliara couldn't read the language, she certainly recognized it. On either side of her navel, down where her stomach formed a V leading to her sex, were two reptilian eyes, golden, and gazing ever outward. The faint outline of scales could be seen around them. Iliara was immediately enamored by this Lady Lovedrake.

"Your price is paying homage to the Dragon," Lidia said firmly. Iliara instinctively knew what she meant. She came forward, undoing the straps and buckles that held her leather jerkin to her chest. It fell open just before she stepped in front of Lidia, revealing her athletic breasts and lightly chiseled abdominals. Iliara put her palms on Lidia's flanks, sliding them up to her dragon-cradled breasts and began to massage them. Her thumbs grazed over nipples that were long and rubbery and...pierced, she realized, wondering how she'd managed to overlook that to begin with.

A steel hoop centered with a tiny, cut topaz hung from each nipple, and Iliara abandoned her idle thumbing of the turgid nubs in favor of tugging and twisting those hoops. She watched with satisfaction as Lidia's eyes rolled back into her head at the sensations. Iliara lowered her face to the orbs in her hands, kissing and lightly suckling on the tender flesh of her breasts, taking care to stay away from Lidia's nipples as she spiraled around them. She felt the young woman's hands on her shoulders, then sliding up her neck to dig deep into the elf's golden hair. Lidia whimpered, and that whimper was immediately followed by a gasp as Iliara unexpectedly latched onto her nipples with her lips, sucking them hard into her mouth and tonguing the thick steel hoops. She alternated back and forth, paying special heed to each one until, to her surprise, a thick liquid began to seep from the engorged nipples. White and sweet, Iliara suckled and savored the breast milk that, according to what she knew, simply shouldn't have been there. She assumed the young woman was pregnant, or had been recently, and didn't question her fortune. Then Lidia pushed her head away, a smile on her face.

"You have pleased the dragon, and her bounty has graced your tongue. You may enjoy my elf, now," Lidia said. Iliara didn't bother questioning the strange words, and turned to the elf bent and tied to the desk.

She put her hands on the elf's reddened ass and thighs, running her nails over them and making the moon elf whimper into her gag. Grinning, Iliara looked over her shoulder and saw that Lidia had taken a seat, removed her leather thong, and procured a long, black dildo that looked very much bestial at the head with its sharp shape. Rough ridges coursed its length and Iliara figured it an approximation of a dragon's cock, given Lidia's tastes. She was rubbing it over her slit when Iliara turned back to the elven snatch before her. It was glistening and adorned with only short, well kept black curls on the ivory mound.

Iliara spread the small mound open, gazing upon the pink petals before her, glistening in the light of the room. So close, she could smell the elf so keenly that she could tell the moon elf was in heat, and had potent male seed invaded her, she'd likely conceive. With that knowledge, she knew that the elf would be much sweeter and potent. Her tongue pressed firmly against the moon elf's cunny, tasting the powerful arousal in liquid form and drinking deeply. The bound elf moaned softly as Iliara's tongue ran up and down her slit, glancing teasingly at her clit, which stuck out impudently from its hood. Iliara could feel her body tensing whenever her tongue glanced across stiff clit, and she knew what the moon elf wanted.

Her lips latched onto the stiff clit, sucking it hard into her mouth and swirling her tongue rapidly around it. The moon elf moaned loudly against her wooden bit.

Lidia watched with undivided attention as the athletic gold elf buried her face into the exposed sex of her moon elf pet. She'd never seen two elves mate with each other, and found the sight very erotic and visual stimulating. Nevermind the fact that her stronger-than-the-average-human's sense of smell could pick up the pheromones of both highly aroused and heated elves. She wished that her father were here to fuck both of them and plant his seed. Sighing at the thought, she slid the thick head of her dildo against her slit, getting it nice and wet with her own juices before pressing it in. She felt herself slowly stretching to accommodate the sleek head, then, once she'd taken the whole head in, she felt the first ridges and rubbery nubs against her canal. She let out a loud moan as she began sliding the ridged dildo deep into her cunt.

With a hand on either side of the moon elf's sex, Iliara sucked harder on her clit while she pressed her two index fingers into her canal, spreading it wide open, as far as it could go so that she could see in. She slid her tongue up and slithered it into the moon elf's canal, licking her out as her fingers massaged her walls. Then, her tongue slid up to the tight little rosebud of her anus, swirling her tongue around it before sliding all the way up the cleft of her ass. She stood, thrusting two fingers into her canal and moving them in and out. Then she added a third finger, positioning herself so that her hand jutted from below her navel as it thrust in and out of the elf before her. Then a fourth finger was spreading open the elf's cunny, and loud grunts came from behind the leather and wood bit. When Iliara coned her fingers, tucking her thumb between them, the moon elf knew what was coming, her whimpering moans a plea for it to happen. Letting the elf's nectar coat her hand, Iliara slowly thrust in, her hips and ass flexing as she pushed with her whole body. The moon elf's pussy gaped around her slender hand, taking her in to the knuckles, then further, until it had swallowed her hand down to the wrist.

Lidia was riding the dragon-dildo, pumping it in and out of her rapidly as she watched Iliara fist-fuck her moon elf slave. She was near to cumming already, the ridges and nubs all along the dildo stroking every sensitive spot within her cunt. She watched as the moon elf convulsed and thin trail of pearlescent nectar dribbled down to the floor. Lidia came loudly, grunting and growling as she squeezed down on the flexible dildo.

Then the door opened, and Alluva entered, a fine leather vest and matching pants hanging from a hanger in her hand. Iliara slowly withdrew her hand from the moon elf, then turned to look at Alluva with a helpless expression on her face...but not before noticing the symbol of Sune that was tattooed on the back of the moon elf's neck.

"I see you met my daughter," Alluva said, a smile on her face. "She knows how to make patrons feel welcome."

"Very much so," Iliara said with a smile. "Is that..." her eyes locked on the leathers in her hand with wonder. The vest had a plunging neckline indeed, and the leather along the neckline was dyed crimson. The metal work was gold-plated steel, and crisscrossed along the red neckline, as well as forming the buckles that held it together. The pants were similar, with hems of red and gold, and gold studs along the sides, on either sides of the vents.

"It's beautiful," Iliara said.

"A fitting vestment for a servant of Sune, yes?" Alluva asked. The moon elf perked up at that, drawing Iliara's attention. An idea formed in her mind...

"I could pay you in gold," Iliara said, "but I have a better idea. Why don't you and your daughter, and her elf, come to the Dreaming Dragon to eat with myself, Cyra, and our friends?"

Alluva glanced at Lidia, who was licking her own essence from the large dildo. Admiring her daughter's naked form, her own legacy, she nodded. "We would be honored. Tonight, then?"

"Certainly," Iliara said, glancing at the moon elf, who eyed her suspiciously. "I will go and make arrangements now."

"We cannot wait," Alluva grinned.

*****

"When do Lura and Hammer return?" Iliara asked Cyra when she sat in the Dreaming Dragon's taproom. It was early in the morning, and no patrons were present to distract them.

"Likely by nightfall," Cyra replied, stirring a bowl of porridge with a wooden spoon. She examined the gold elf appreciatively. "I trust Alluva treated you well? That is an exquisite vest."

"She did," Iliara said. "As did her daughter."

"Oh?" Cyra asked. "Do tell!"

"Later," Iliara said. "In fact, I intend to show you what she treated me with. I invited Alluva and her daughter, Lidia Lovedrake, to dinner in one of the Dragon's private rooms. Lidia will, in fact, be bringing my tasty treat with her."

"Oh my," Cyra said, her attention fully drawn from her hot porridge. "Well that is certainly something to look forward to! We need to be certain the cooks know to fix something fine for us...We should go to the Bell Market and get the finest meats and vegetables and--"

"I have taken care of it, Cyra," Iliara said. Her tone demanded the tiefling's attention. "But there is something that has not yet been taken care of."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds