Sex and the Spellplague Ch. 06

"What's a pretty lady like you going out on the road all alone, without any guard?" one of the watchmen asked, a lascivious grin on his face. "Wait a few hours and me and some boys'd be happy to...erm, help you out."

"Please," Lidia said. "I can take care of myself. I've no taste for being gangbanged right now."

The guard stuttered, taken aback. "Apologies," he managed before shuffling away. Lidia grinned to herself, walked several more paces and, mid-stride, began her transformation. Her shoulder blades twisted and popped, bone cracking and reforming and skin tearing as her leathery wings stretched out to their full span. She sighed in relief, and moaned a little as her scales began to reform atop human skin. Her feet reshaped into dragon's feet, the long talons digging into the dirt, and even her fingers grew elongated talons befitting her parentage. When Lidia opened her eyes again, they were reptilian slits, and with a strong beat of her wings, propelled herself into the air.

She was certain many of the wall guards saw her transformation and flight, and were likely scrambling to inform superiors, but she didn't care. Soon, she was hundreds of feet over the ground, soaring quickly toward the tree line and relishing in the sensation of the air buffeting her wings. Her keen eyes picked out minor details on the ground. Lidia loved pushing her draconic senses, exercising them in ways her human form simply would not allow. She flew quickly, but missed very little.

But then she gaped in surprise. Below her, an army of drow had amassed at the forest's edge. There were dozens of them, and one giant of a human, which seemed strangely out of place. Suddenly curious, though certainly not for Everlund's benefit, she began to dive down lower to get a better vantage point. Two of the drow stood out to her: one wore a filmy, lace gown that hugged her every gorgeous curve. The other wore a black gown of similar make, except that it was loose about her more slender form. Lidia was still descending, watching as the two drow conferred with one another, when suddenly, the black-clad drow cast her eyes skyward and thrust her hand out.

Caught off guard, Lidia didn't have time to resist the magic as it froze her solid and pulled her earthward. Before she knew it, she was hovering inches off the ground, stuck in an awkward and slightly embarrassing position. She hadn't realized her black gown had been whipped off by the wind, and with her legs slightly spread and arms out wide with her wings, her pussy and ass and breasts were on display for a host of drow and one very amused human.

"Who are you?" the red-clad drow demanded. Lidia didn't think she'd be able to speak with her body held in such a way, but was surprised when she made to respond.

"Lidia Lovedrake," she said. "I'm not an enemy."

"Indeed," the other drow said. Beside and behind her, a male drow drew twin longswords, eyeing her warily.

"Put me down," she said, looking to Lura. She nodded to her counterpart and the drow released the enchantment. Lidia flopped unceremoniously onto the soft soil.

"How do we know you're not a threat?" Lura asked.

"I am Lidia Lovedrake--"

"You already said that," the big human said.

"--daughter of Alluva Dunnan, owner of the Wyrm's Hide in Everlund."

"Daughter, you say?" Lura asked. "I know of this Alluva, and she is all human by the account I heard."

"And I'm not all dragon, am I?" Lidia said.

Lura raised a brow, realization dawning on her. "Indeed. Well, I am Lura and this is my lover Hammer, my friend Celise and her Champion, Calafein."

"And all the drow behind you?" Lidia asked.

"I doubt you have much to worry from them," Lura said.

"Unlikely. Drow tend to bring trouble."

"Perhaps you have heard of a particular tiefling?" Lura said. "Her name is Cyra, and is quite fond of your mother."

"You know her?"

"Indeed," Lura said, "she is a trusted friend of mine. I love her as dearly as my own flesh and blood."

Lidia stared at her, dumbfounded. "I believe we're supposed to eat dinner with you tonight," she said sheepishly.

"Oh?" Lura asked, glancing over to Hammer.

"One of your companions, an elf, came to be fitted for new armor, and found her way into our counting room while I was...with a lover. She joined. Afterward, she invited my mother, my lover, and I to join you all for dinner."

Lura smiled. "I'll have to sneak back into the city, but you can go ahead Hammer."

"What of our plans?" the other drow asked.

"I cannot fit you all into the Dragon," Lura said, pondering.

"We are drow," Calafein said. "We'll be in the city and invisible, and nobody will ever suspect a thing. Celise will stay in your room in your tavern, and when the time is right, we can make our presence known."

Celise looked at the veteran drow, smiling and putting her hand on his cheek affectionately.

"You're really not typical drow," Lidia said.

"We used to follow Eilistraee, but since her death we have simply remained hidden, living in our own conclave," Celise said. "I am Celise, former High Priestess of the Dark Maiden."

"A pleasure," Lidia said. She eyed the black-clad drow, swallowing her figure. "I must admit, I've always been enamored with elven physique. Male and female."

Lura smirked at Celise before climbing onto Hammer's horse, behind the barbarian. "You three have fun," she said, knowing full well what would happen after the former high priestess sent her dozens into the city, silent and invisible as a night time shadow.

"Make haste, my dear," she whispered into his ear. "If time allows, perhaps we can savor each other once more before we re-enter the city."

"I don't think the horse would care for that," he said. "I'm not exactly light weight, and you're not exactly gentle."

"You lie," she said, nipping at his ear. "We both know I can be quite gentle when I'm feeling affectionate."

Hammer kicked the horse into a dash for Everlund. "Tell me, are you feeling affectionate or hungry?"

"Quite hungry," Lura shouted over the whipping wind and galloping hooves.

"Then you won't be gentle. Don't worry, my black rose, I'll tend your garden at every opportunity," Hammer said over his shoulder.

Lura's hands roamed his thick torso, smiling against his back as she settled herself against him. Slowly, her red robe shifted to shield her from the chilly wind, forming a thick woolen wrap around her elven frame. Black rose, she thought. It was the first gift Mikhail had ever given her.

And strangely, she felt no regret for her change of heart.

*****

Alluva closed the door, frowning severely and a spell at her fingertips. She defused her building anger, though, and relaxed her hand. That was the fifth time that day mercenary types had shown up at her door, and it was only an hour past lunch time. "Next time they try and shake me down, they'll leave with severe burns. She calmed herself, though. One benefit of living a hundred years is learning greater than average patience. Though she looked scarcely a tenday over forty, she had the mental fortitude of a centenarian. And not the senile kind, the kind that were either strong in psionics or simply elven.

Now she wanted nothing more than to go down into her private chamber, curl up with her favorite toys, and frig herself into a stupor. But her dinner plans were scant hours away, and after having been up all night playing with her daughter's elf, spending much of the morning crafting for Iliara, an interrupted frigging session and several more interrupted attempts at a cat nap, she decided she had better weave a silence enchantment on the Wyrm's Hide and sleep for a couple hours. It was all she'd really need, these days. That would give her plenty of time to prepare for dinner. She resolved to discuss her issue with ruffians and the like with Cyra and her friends after dinner, retired to her bedroom, and fell asleep for only a few hours. It was all the powerful sorceress needed.

*****

Lidia arched her head back, bending in a way only one with reptilian heritage could, and let out a hoarse, throaty moan. She flexed her fingers, and claws dug a little into Calafein's shoulders, drawing small trickles of blood. He'd assured her, after all, that he could take whatever pain she thought she could inflict. He let out a sigh, sounding more like a hiss through gritted teeth, and grinned up at her, thrusting up with his magnificent member deep in her cunny.

Light laughter danced on a light breeze from behind her. Lidia looked over her shoulder and saw Celise, her naked body shining with a sheen of perspiration, making her look very much like a moving, perfectly sculpted piece of obsidian. Her petite breasts rose and fell, having had her ride with the drow warrior already, and Lidia admired the way her stomach concaved with every inhale, drawing her skin tight so that she could make out the shape of a few ribs. The petite drow looked quite innocent in all but her face, which wore an exceedingly wicked grin.

Lidia looked down, her neck twisted like a dragon's, and shifted her prehensile tail up and to the side. At the same time, she saw Celise push her hand forward and felt a warm, wet pressure against her anus. Gasping, she felt the drow's hand, not a finger or even several fingers, but her whole hand, fingers coming together in a cone and her thumb tucked inside, pushing and stretching open her nether passage. Her head whipped around to the front again as she felt the drow push into her tight, yet easily plied rectum. The stretching, filling sensation was quick, and she moaned whorishly when she felt the drow's last knuckles breach her tight ring. Her asshole veritably sucked in the rest of her hand, the ring grasping repeatedly at her slender wrist.

Lidia tried holding herself very still during the fisting, but with powerful, sadistic Calafein below her, thrusting like a madman into her poor cunny, she simply couldn't. Her body bounced up and down with every thrust. She panted and grunted, the animal lust overwhelming her. A laugh from Celise perked her ears up, but she couldn't turn her head to see.

Celise grinned, putting one hand on Lidia's lower back, and slowly began to push her hand in further. Oh how the woman howled! She screamed out into the trees, causing many of the milling drow who were not already watching to turn and grin. Lidia bent forward, giving the drow a straight shot into her bowels, and grunted, groaned, her wings spasmodically twitching as Celise forced half her forearm into the half-dragon's bowels.

But Lidia was not to be outdone. Somehow, through the haze of the overwhelming sensations in her cunt and bowels, she managed to wrest control of her twitching tail. She wrapped it around Celia's slender thigh once, then curled the tip upward. It brushed against Celia's slit, making the drow gasp and purr, then thrusted powerfully into her sodden canal, knowing full well that her anal virginity was Calafein's to take. Still, though, Celise cried out in pain and surprise, then groaned in pure lust as Lidia's thick tail twisted and writhed deep in her pussy.

The sensation was so sudden, though, that Celise didn't have time to react in anyway, except by orgasm. Her body clenched, the fingers buried deep in Lidia's bowels clenching and bending, twisting deep in her rectum. There was pain, certainly, but Lidia couldn't help but feel pleasure as well as her forearm, wrist, and hand tensed and shook in her asshole. That, mixed with Calafein's incessant, powerful thrusting, drove her over the edge as well. Her body spasmed, her tail writhing erratically deep inside Celise, and her wings twitched uncontrollably. Moreover, her pussy, filled with drow cock, squeezed down harder than the average human could ever hope, squeezing Calafein's cock painfully. It came as no surprise, then, that the drow beneath her tensed, his sack twitching against his body, and his cock pulsed within her sodden, velvety glove, shooting hot jets of cum deep into her loins.

After several moments of blinding hot climax, the three stayed perfectly still, panting deeply, eyes glazed and distant. Then Lidia broke the pause, slowly slithering her tail out of Celise's poor tunnel. The drow whimpered and twitched, and may have even had a minor "aftershock." Following suit, the drow slowly began to withdraw her hand...wrist...well, arm from the half-dragon's abused anus. Lidia grit her teeth, pressing her forehead against Calafein's blood-stained shoulder, and let out a gasp and moan of relief as her anal ring and bowels returned to normal. Grinning, Calafein looked into Lidia's eyes as she slowly pulled herself off his cock.

But Celise wasn't quite finished with the fun the threesome had had. She lurched forward, hands going to her champion's rigid, glistening meat. She licked and suckled, tasting the half-dragon's exotic, potent nectar mixed with her lover's heady seed, then put her hands on Lidia's backside, spreading it open so she could see her abused pussy. Her mouth latched onto it and sucked, tongue questing in to scoop out Calafein's cum.

When she finished, Lidia knew what was next. The half dragon reached back, over her wing, and pulled Celise's face to hers. They kissed deeply, the half-dragon's serpentine tongue wrapping fully around Celia's tongue several times as they shared the potent blend. The kiss broke, Celise looking quite cute as she grinned at the half-dragon, but Lidia seized her oiled hand and began suckling on the drow's fingers. The oil was sweet and smooth, mixed with the tangy flavor of her bowels, and the half-dragon found that she quite enjoyed the flavor. She realized then, that her painstaking efforts to keep her rectum clean had paid off.

"By the gods," Lidia said, finally collapsing next to Calafein. She watched his flagging penis. "You drow know how to fuck. I haven't been fucked like that in years."

"Then we will expect your presence after this nasty business in Everlund has ended," Celise said, grinning at the half-dragon as she slowly pulled on her spidersilk gown. She cinched it around her waist, and the web pattern condensed perfectly over her individual nipples, while her sash hung just right to cover her glistening sex. Lidia looked up at the sky, reminded of her dinner date, and sighed.

"Damn it all," she said, slowly rising. "It is a shame to have to leave so soon."

"Indeed," Celise said. "But never fear, my dear. I'm sure you will have your share of fun with myself and Calafein...and likely many of my other comrades here."

"Now that I look forward too," Lidia said, grinning like a...well, a dragon.

"As do we all," Celise said. "I will make you invisible so you can fly directly home and not worry about resuming a human form."

The two women embraced, kissed each other fondly on the lips, and Celise cast her spell, finishing by tapping the half-dragon on the forehead. Lidia winked at her just before fading from sight. A gust of wind and the sound of flapping wings told her that the half-dragon was gone.

She turned, and her people had gathered, watching her. She rose her voice.

"We are the drow," she said. "When night falls, we will move into the city of Everlund, not as conquerors, as our kin would be, but as helpers. We will aid the city of Everlund and her goodly people in ridding themselves of a corruption, a foul blight on her fair skin. We are the shadow, we are the night. We will enter and none will see, none will even know of our existence. Wait, my brothers and sisters, and hide, knowing full well that when I do call you from your hiding, it will be to bring justice to the evil lurking in the shadows...OUR shadows!"

There was a cheer here and there, but the generally reserved group mostly nodded their heads, quietly speaking their agreement and enthusiasm. They prepared their arms and armor, and awaited nightfall.

*****

Mikhail smiled, Greta on one side and Varla on the other. Shortly after his tryst with the crimson haired woman, Varla had gone to Greta's room, apologies pouring from her lips for the way she'd been treating the poor former servant. But Greta had embraced her, kissing her hurriedly and holding her tight against her buxom frame. By all the sounds, he suspected that Greta insisted on making love to mend old wounds immediately. Now the two women were curled against him in a large corner table in the Dreaming Dragon, and Lura was far from his mind.

That is, until massive Hammer walked in the front door, a smile on his strong face. Mikhail veritable leapt from his seat, leaving Greta and Varla in a confused state until they saw Hammer. All three expected to see Lura trailing him, but when Hammer shut the door, and Lura was no where to be seen, they looked at him quizzically.

"Lura will be here shortly," he said. "She thought it wise to enter the city undetected, so that she wouldn't jeopardize her ruse."

Varla stood up across the room, wearing an unusually modest black gown. She walked up to him and hugged him tight, then stood on her toes and kissed his cheek. "I never had a chance to thank you, Hammer," she said. "If there's anything I can do for you..."

"Seeing you up and well is all I need," Hammer said, a warm smile on his face. "Go join your lover. I have been told of our dinner plans, and eagerly await."

She smiled, kissing him again before returning to...Mikhail? Hammer cocked an eyebrow at that, for his last knowledge was that he had sworn himself to Lura, even if they weren't yet bonded lovers. Mikhail seemed to notice his curious stare, and his gaze shifted about nervously.

He separated himself from the woman and looked at Hammer, understanding his questioning gaze, when a dark figure walked in through the front door. It wore a heavy woolen cloak to obscure its form, but the telltale red lock of hair hanging from beneath the hood clued them all in. Lura dropped the covering, smiling at her friends, a hand on her stomach and the other at her side.

"Hammer, I need to speak with you," she said, smiling fondly at Mikhail. Something about that look gave the big barbarian pause, too. "Alone."

Mikhail looked like he was about to say something, but as Lura lead Hammer out of the taproom to an addition that was currently under construction, Varla walked up behind him, hooking her arm around his and muttering cute things he couldn't bring himself to hear. Lura and Hammer both noticed it, and Mikhail was a bit surprised to see her pace quicken and step lighten.

Lura pulled closed the partitioning curtain closed behind her, pulling the big human deeper into the darkened addition. He questioned her several times, but she never said anything, didn't even bother turning to face him until the were deep into scaffolding and dusty wood-work. She put her back to the wall, grabbed him by the collar of his tunic, and yanked him down into a deep kiss.

He sputtered when it broke, and pulled away. "What are you doing?"

"Once more, Hammer," She said, lifting her leg to hook around his thick thigh.

"Lura, Mikhail is out there, our friends, waiting for us," he said.

"You saw him," she said, eyes glowering. "He's with Varla. He has no interest in me anymore."

"Don't be foolish," he said, pushing himself away from the elf. "You need to have words with him if you are going to take this route. And if you have lost your love for him, then you need to tell him immediately."

Lura looked as if she'd been slapped. Hammer put his hand to her face, though, and stroked her crimson lock of hair behind her pointed black ear. She immediately turned her face to nuzzle his palm.

"I know where your heart lies," he said. "I may not be the most intelligent human being, but I know how to read people."

She looked bashful for a moment, and indeed, had her skin been any lighter, she would have blushed deeply. "You are right, Hammer," she said. She wrapped her slender arms around his waist and pressed her face against his heroic chest. "Come."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 202 milliseconds