Sexual Renaissance Ch. 05

She gasped as I brought my mouth to her pussy in one quick movement running my tongue over her clit through the sodden material. "What... let him do that...? Let him lick my pussy?"

"Mmm hmm."

"Ooh yeah... as long as he does it as well as you... and then do you think he's going to want to fuck me?... stick that big cock all the way in my pussy?... god he is big though isn't he?"

I pulled the strip of thong to one side and ran my tongue through her dripping folds. "Mmm hmmm... big... definitely."

"Will you lick my pussy while he fucks me? Like we've talked about? Please?"

"God yes... got to do that..."

"Mmmmm... OK, so what about - "

The running water in the bathroom suddenly stopped. Jane shot a look at me as I raised my face from between her legs. I knew she was about to bring up the topic we'd talked about during some of our wilder sessions – the thought of her taking another man's cock in her arse as I watched, the idea of me joining in and the whole double penetration thing. It was the one fantasy that always drove her over the edge. But I had already decided, reluctantly, that it was off the menu - he was simply too big! Then, just as I realised we hadn't broached the subject of condoms either, the bathroom door creaked open. Just as well I had a dozen stashed in my jacket...

Duncan emerged, grinning as he saw me with my head still between Jane's parted thighs. "Hi guys... keeping her on the boil, eh Paul? Tasting good too, I bet..."

Naked, with his fat, flaccid cock swinging from side to side, he strode over and knelt next to me. "May I?"

I moved out of the way as he parted her legs further, then got a hand under each knee and lifted so that her thighs were now pressed against her chest and her pussy and asshole were both fully exposed. "Oh babe... look at that! Now there's a pussy in need of some serious attention..."

He buried his face in her, licking, sucking and nibbling like a starving man, the wet sounds of his tongue on her hot flesh filling the room. Jane moaned and shuddered as he found her clit with his teeth, putting both hands on the back of his head and forcing him even harder against her. Lifting her legs higher he ran the tip of his tongue down through her lips till he found the darker pucker of her anus and began to probe.

She squealed – actually squealed - with pleasure as he wriggled it into her receptive arse. Pleased with her reaction he leaned back and grabbed her hips, twisting her gently till she got the message and turned over onto her hands and knees. With a quick smile in my direction Jane buried her face in the pillows, her arse raised high as he dragged her soaking thong down her thighs and over the shiny black heels. He winked at me and roughly parted her cheeks.

"Hmmm... such a beautiful sight..."

Her anus was a perfect 'o', hairless and still glistening with his spit. She produced a low, animalistic growl in her throat as he probed her again with the stiff tip of his tongue and she actually pushed back, inviting him deeper.

"Oh yeah... you sure like that don't you? So you two weren't lying about Jane enjoying a little arse play, then?"

I was about to answer, but Jane was already doing that. Her whole backside was gyrating, looking for the touch of his tongue as she felt his breath on her most private place. Duncan chuckled softly and reached for her right hand, bringing it all the way back to the cleft of her arse.

"Come on Jane..." He slipped her middle finger into his mouth and sucked on it, soaking it with saliva, "... show me how much you like it..."

He pressed her red-tipped finger against the round pucker of her anus and it slipped straight in. She took over immediately, pushing it further as he shuffled his knees up the bed to get closer to her. I saw that his cock was thickening once again as he watched her fingering her own arse. My cock was uncomfortably hard by now and I realised I would have to come soon. What worried me was how different this would all look once I had released this delicious tension – would it all feel suddenly wrong? Would I start to feel jealous or left out? There was no way of knowing – we just had to see what would happen.

Duncan gripped his cock and rubbed the head over her clit before slipping it up through her folds, feeling the wet heat that promised an eager and easy welcome. "Feel that Jane? This big cock here is in need of some good pussy action... you ready to help me out yet? Ready to stretch those lovely lips a little, hmm?"

He eased the head against her and she shivered, her finger now deep in her arse being joined by a second. Jane was arching her back, completely ready to be penetrated without further thought.

"Hold on Duncan... You're gonna need a condom before this goes any further... here."

I reached over for my jacket and found the pack – they were the thinnest you could buy and I vaguely wondered if they'd be big or strong enough as I offered one to him. He looked annoyed.

"OK, look it's up to you two, but like I said online, I'm a healthy guy – and I got checked out a couple of weeks ago. The only person I've slept with since then is my wife..."

Jane turned her face from the pillow. "Your wife? Well, that's the first we've heard of her!"

It was true – not once had Duncan even hinted at being married. But that was good – it meant he was less likely to be regularly fucking other women. But then him and his wife might both be 'swingers' for all we knew.

"So, your wife – she knows you do this or what?"

Duncan laughed. "No way! She'd go completely crazy. She's... well, she's pretty straight laced y'know? I love her to bits but she doesn't always give me everything I need, if you know what I mean..."

Jane was starting to turn over but he stopped her with a long lick from her clit to her asshole.

"Not like juicy Jane here... mmmm... So what do you say? I thought you wanted to see your gorgeous wife with a great big load dripping out of her pussy – that's what you said, anyway..."

Jane said nothing. His rationale for going bareback was obviously going down ok with her, but I wasn't so sure.

"Maybe another time Duncan, but not tonight eh?"

I put the condom in his hand and he shrugged, ripping off the wrapper. It was on his cock within seconds and looking painfully tight as he once again shuffled up to Jane's arse. She had slid her fingers from her arse as we talked and he now replaced them with his thumb, delving into her as he rubbed his cock-head up and down her pussy, covering it in her thick juices.

"So then Jane... where were we?"

Apart from a series of small grunts and groans from Jane, there was silence in the room as he slowly eased his cock into her. I watched with utterly ambiguous pleasure as half his length disappeared while she gripped the pillows tight with both hands, occasionally asking him to stop or slow down while she adjusted to his size. But to be honest, her pussy was craving that fat cock and I knew she fully intended to take the whole thing – hard.

It was probably five minutes before his pubic hair made contact with her skin and another five till he actually felt able to start thrusting – slowly and gently to begin with. I stared, fascinated as her pussy sucked at him on each out-stroke, his cock dragging at her insides, his thumb now all the way inside her arse. Jane's back was already shining with sweat, her face pressed into the pillow as she concentrated on the many new sensations – physical and mental – that this strange situation – and this strange, thick cock - were creating for her.

Duncan was in his element, once again in complete control as he dictated the pace, timing the depth and speed of his thrusts to force sounds from Jane that I'd never heard before. And judging by the arrogant grin splitting his face, he was loving every second. With the smell of sex filling the room and the wet sounds coming from her stretched and increasingly receptive pussy, I knew I couldn't hold out much longer and climbed up the bed, kneeling alongside her head to rub my steel-hard cock over her half-hidden face.

She turned, taking me deep in her mouth in an instant and rolling her tongue round me with a familiar and practised skill. Duncan immediately stepped up the pace until he was withdrawing almost his entire length before cramming it all the way back in. He was soon ramming her so hard that her head was being forced right onto my cock so that her squeals and grunts were strangled and distorted by my cock in the back of her throat. Her breathing had become rapid and hoarse and I knew she was within a minute of a huge orgasm. But it was just then that I realised Duncan had his own game plan.

He stared at me with a look of pure superiority as I reached the point of no return, watching as I suddenly - and with virtually no warning - shot everything I had into her throat. Then, as Jane swallowed my come in frantic gulps and began to shudder with her impending climax he just stopped, slowly withdrawing until his glistening cock abruptly popped up from between her cheeks, the condom looking impossibly tight.

With my own lust suddenly dispersed I pulled away from Jane's mouth. She was panting into the bedclothes, her arse writhing around and searching for his cock, reaching back with one hand to search for him. But he had moved back and was slowly stroking himself, obviously enjoying the sight of her desperation. The room was silent except for Jane's tiny, disappointed cries.

"Oh god... please... please don't stop... so close... please..."

Still staring at me and my wilting cock, he slid three fingers straight into her gaping pussy, stirring her with sloppy, sucking sounds. There was now a definite sneer in his voice.

"Oh come on now Jane... I don't think any of us want this to end quite so fast do we? Paul's already gone and let the side down – he won't be getting it up again for a while... that is unless we do something really special for him..."

He slipped his fingers from her wide-open pussy and reached over her shoulder, finding her lips still coated with my come and sliding them into her mouth. She had always loved the taste of her own pussy but sucking on his fingers now simply increased her arousal. Like a cat in heat she moaned, her hips gyrating as Duncan moved his hand back to her needy pussy, adding a fourth finger but still avoiding her clit. She moaned with frustration and reached beneath her, pressing her palm into the throbbing button, looking to finish what he had started and so suddenly stopped. But he brushed the hand away – playfully but very decisively.

"Easy now Jane... if anyone's gonna make you come it's me... right Paul?"

I returned his arrogant stare, feeling his condescension and angered by it. "Well like you said Duncan, you're in charge. Just make it fucking soon OK?"

He raised an eyebrow slightly, otherwise ignoring my protest as he stirred the four soaking wet fingers deeper in her pussy. Suddenly he nodded at our bag of toys, half visible under the pillow where we'd shoved it earlier.

"So tell me guys... what's in the bag? Did you bring some playthings just in case?"

He reached for it, undid the zip and emptied the contents onto the bed. Chuckling he noticed the big tube of KY and the small brown bottle of amyl.

"Oh yes... excellent. Now I guess we all know what little Jane here really likes, don't we?"

I had started to feel resentful of the way he was teasing her and patronising me. He was making her act and sound like some feral animal, forcing her to drop any sense of dignity, turning her into the basest of sexual objects. There she was - a mature woman, a wife and mother, dressed for sex, centre-stage on her hands and knees being talked about and played with by a dominant and determined stranger. And I watched her, revelling in the sordid intensity of her whorish role. It didn't happen all that often, but I can tell you that when Jane really chose to let go, she could do so with major commitment. I was beginning to wonder how far she would really let this particular evening go...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds