Shaded Creek B&B Ch. 01 Pt. 02

Cal became so absorbed by her face; he completely forgot she was pleasuring herself. His every sense tuned to her minute changes in countenance, each little line that appeared and disappeared. When she looked up and saw him looking intently at her, it was almost too much. Her deep eyes pierced through him and understood what his expression meant. Basic desire.

Cal started to stand up, and Jackie bit her lower lip. It was all the permission he needed. She scooted to where her head would rest on the pillows if she leaned back, and she left her legs spread wide open. Cal climbed onto the bed, with a little less grace, and rested on his knees. He moved up to where his legs were between hers, then leaned forward and caught himself with one arm above Jackie's shoulder. He was parallel and motionless about eight inches above her.

His other hand lightly grazed her cheek as he leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. Lifting his head from the single kiss, he looked into her eyes again. Not attempting to control the smile on his face, she reflected the emotion back at him. Leaning in, he kissed her again. Her hand wrapped around the back of his head and pulled him toward her. Cal slowly lowered his body until it was resting on top of hers.

Jackie felt so small underneath him. As he kissed her, a hand slid down her side, between her hips and breasts; it pulled her to him rhythmically as he kissed her. They were deep, long, passionate kisses. Cal took his time, making sure each word of his affection for her was deliberately translated into the language they now spoke.

Their tongues would find each other. The tips dancing, as a tongue would tease the clitoris, then wrapped back around to explore them more. Her tongue would circle on Cal's lips, making him subtlety jerk forward in attempts to complete the kiss. He sucked on her tongue, pulling back until it slipped out of his mouth like a nipple. She would bit his lower lip, sometimes harder and sometimes softer, always perfect.

Their tongues continued their intermittent ballet. Dragging along, feeling the top and sides of her tongue, tasting her lips. Jackie's hands pulled on Cal's back, pulling her tighter against him, as she ground her hips against his. Cal rested more of his weight against her and started rocking back and forth as well. Lifting his hips momentarily, he adjusted his length so he could better (and more comfortably) grind against her. Relaxing, he found his mark and rotated his hips, pushing and dragging on her clit with his cock again and again.

He could hear his cock sliding against her wet, not to mention feeling it. The sound alone though, was enough to pull his lips away from hers, so that he might enjoy another pair. Cal kissed his way down Jackie's body, along the line of her neck, between both breasts, stopping to enjoy each nipple for a few suckles, then down the center of her abs, around her navel, and just the tip of his tongue the rest of the way to an inch above her pussy.

The thick musty smell intoxicated Cal instantly. Drunk with lust, he didn't delay for a second. With a cheek resting softly against her inner thigh, Cal's tongue slide down between her pussy and leg, curled around between her pussy and asshole and followed the same path up the other side. His tongue went back and forth from around her knee, up her thigh, and toward her pussy, tracing a path like an EKG.

Stopping, he leaned forward and lightly pushed the tip of his nose against her clit. The abrupt sensation sent a shock down her body and her hips bucked lightly; just enough for Cal's extended tongue to push into her pussy. He used the tip to toy at the very bottom of her hole, pushing in lightly, but mostly pushing out against it in small circles. He started to move up her pussy, toward her clit. Sliding up little, then all the way back down, a little further, back down, in and out, higher still, until finally it was reached.

Cal rolled her clit around his tongue a few times to get it nice and wet, then pulled back and blew a stream of cool air across her pussy. Jackie's hips jerked softly. The flat of his tongue pushed in on her clit, and keeping the pressure steady, he drug up until it popped from under the tip. He flicked back across it. Then pushing hard, moved his tongue in wide slow circles.

Moving back to her opening, her wet pussy invited him deeper and deeper. Cal pushed his tongue into her hole, then in again until his face was pushed against her wet. With his tongue as deep in her as he could manage, he torqued his face in wide circles, holding his tongue stiff inside her pink, his nose rubbing her clit, and his chin gyrating on her asshole.

Having abandoned the cleaner side of love making, Cal was determined to make Jackie remember his tongue. Still moving his head in circles, tongue inside her, he would lift up each time he came to her clit. His tongue would slide out of her, flip over her clit, then slide back in fluidly. Before she could get accustomed to the rhythm, his head just moved up and down, or reversed direction, spreading Jackie's soaking pussy and rubbing her sensitive sex.

He sucked on her clit, pulling it into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue. He sucked on in like a nipple, and then pulled back letting it slide out from between his lips. Sucking it back in, Cal would pull his head back, squeezing the clit between his lips, and then sucking it in again. As it slid out, he would sometimes nibble lightly on it with super short little nibbles, like a bullet vibrator, with a tongue.

Jackie was enjoying herself, to say the least. While Cal was eating her out, her hips were grinding against him. His hands explored her back and all the sensitive places he had found before. He would tease her pussy, tease it, tease it, and then hit it with brief but intense stimulation while simultaneously dragging over her erogenous zones. Her back would arch high and her pussy would push against Cal with long pulses of rigidity.

Cal would not let up in a moment like this. If Jackie was being overcome with sensation, he strove to make it more, to make it last longer, to make her cum harder. The flat of his tongue would move quickly from side to side over her button. He would bite her lightly on the thigh; passionately lick the area right beside her pussy.

After he had felt her cum lightly at least once, Cal let a finger find its way to her pussy. As he slowly licked her clit, he started to push it into her. Jackie's moan announced her approval. She was so wet it was hard to not push all the way into her, his finger moved effortlessly back and forth.

He pushed in against one wall, to pull out against another. Pulling out quickly, he would linger, and then push in deep to exploring her depths with his fingertip. A second finger soon joined the first. Cal would push both of them against her g-spot, not quite tapping it, but pushing on it again and again keeping some pressure continuous, then sliding in and out while dragging over it a few times, to stop and tease it directly again.

Cal would finger fuck her quick and hard, then stop and move slow and sensually. Sometimes he would slide in slow, and pull out quick, or halfway out and slam back into her deep. Cal twisted his hand, making his fingers rotate within her pussy. He pushed in while twisting one way, and pulled out while twisting the other way. Cal licked Jackie's clit as often as his face could get there, getting a fresh taste of her love at the same time.

Jackie reached down and pulled Cal up toward her. His full weight upon her, she kissed him passionately, his face still wet with her juices. Cal kissed back equally as passionately. Their bodies rocked against each other hard as their lips explored the other's neck, ears, and collarbones.

Jackie's fingers dug into Cal's back as she pulled against him over and over. The sensation drove Cal wild and in turn he ground his erection against her pussy harder and harder. With a hand on the back of her neck, and the other at the small of her back, Cal held Jackie tight as he made the most passionate love to her without making love to her.

Their bodies moved against each other, skin dragging and catching, and squeezing. Their sweat allowing them to glide like the passion they felt longed for them to do. Every few seconds, when a kiss would break, they would look into each other's eyes and get pulled back together without a choice. Cal's hand moved to Jackie's ass and pulled her crotch against his cock hard as he teased it with his rigid length.

Cal pushed up from Jackie's body.

"I want to fuck you..."

She quickly answered.

"Then fuck me!"

Cal's eyes rolled back into his head as he looked up and thanked whatever entity might be looking down, rooting for him to get laid. It was a benevolent deity.

Cal leaned up so he was on his knees again. Jackie spread her legs a little more and Cal shifted forward to where his thighs were touching hers. His cock was hanging down, maybe two inches above her pussy. He looked down at it; the whole thing was wet with her lube; it was swollen with lust and its lips spread in a very inviting manner.

Cal spread his knees wide, spreading Jackie's legs apart more with them. He leaned forward and put a hand on the bed beside her breast. Looking down at their anticipated union, Cal's other hand helped direct his cock.

He pushed lightly against her opening, not sliding in, but deep enough to let her know there was a cock right there. Holding half of his head just within her pink, he moved it in circles with his hand, both making it slick with her love, and hopefully teasing the hell out of her. Pulling out what little was in; Cal pushed his dick head against her clit and rocked back and forth a little. Then worked it in small, slow circles.

When Jackie's hips started rocking on their own, Cal figured it was due time for them both give it, and receive it. Pushing back up so he was just on his knees. Cal put his head back at her opening and rocked his hips forward enough to slide his head all the way in. Jackie let out a moan of nearly relieved desperation.

Cal kept his head still for a few seconds, and then started to rock his hips back and forth, fucking Jackie's opening with his thick head alone. It felt so good on his cock. Impulse was screaming at him to push in, all the way in. The combined warmth, wet, and tightness was all the heaven Cal would ever need, it was hard to believe there were another six inches to go!

Cal knew Jackie wanted him deeper, and he really knew that he wanted him deeper. He leaned forward, resting his elbow above Jackie's shoulder, and gave her a deep, sensual kiss. Cal held her lower lip between his and pulled lightly on it while he slid his cock deeper. When he was halfway in, he released her lip and pulled back out.

He looked her in the eye and with the next stroke; his entire length penetrated her depths. Her soft, slick, and hot tunnel spread willingly as he pushed. Like honey to his senses Jackie's pussy took his all, letting out a primal moan. With their pelvises touching, Cal rocked forward and up to drive his cock just a little bit deeper and to rub her clit. Rocking a few times, Cal stopped moving. He kissed Jackie for a few seconds with his cock still buried deep within her.

Cal rocked his hips gently. Without letting any air come between their bodies, he drew his cock out about a third of its length, and then slid it back in. Jackie was so wet it was even hard not to slide his thick dick all the way in. While continuing this slow, methodical motion, Cal's hands explore Jackie's sides and back. He drug a hand up a thigh all the way to the side of her breast. Then repeated with the other hand while massaging the other's nipple.

He pinched and tweaked at her nipples in time with his slow rocking. Leaving Jackie with moments not filled with pleasure, only to give it to her half a moment later. Gentle motions were not just felt between her legs, her whole body was alive with the sensation of Cal's touch; finding every spot, and teasing it at just the right time, with just the right amount of pressure.

Soon, Jackie's body started to tense; her back was arching and pushing up against Cal. Cal pushed up a little, and lifted Jackie's hips into the air. He slowed down to where it took almost two seconds for him to pull out or push in, slower, but coming fully out and going fully in with each thrust. He looked her straight in the eye, one hand holding her up by the ass, the other pulling on her nipple.

Her abs starting to flex, and Cal could feel her pussy tightening. Her eyes were becoming furrowed, as if she was intensely concentrating, but her jaw was slack, lips quivering slightly. Her eyes were full of lust, but focused on a spot somewhere above Cal's head.

Changing from his long slow strokes, Cal quickly pushed in, then pulled out, pushing in halfway, pulling out, all the way in. Two quick full thrusts, and he slowly pulled out. Her could see her muscles beginning to spasm, and her pussy was squeezing his dick with veracity, but her eyes were clearly telling him not to stop. Her jaw clenched and her arms flexed, her upper back lifted up and she pushed her breasts into the air. Cal kept fucking her through her orgasm, and then slowed as her body started to relax.

Jackie's back fell back down onto the bed, and Cal slowed down to barely moving, but didn't stop quite yet; he didn't want her to just stop feeling him. He could still feel her pussy contracting and relaxing as his dick came to a rest inside her. Despite it being less than a minute since she recovered from her climax, Jackie's eyes were full with that look a woman gets when she isn't done yet. Seductive, Demanding, Horny; Cal was happy to oblige.

While she caught her breath, Cal suckled lightly on one nipple, switching back and forth between the two. He drug his tongue up her side from her hips, across her ribs, along the bottom of her breasts, and across her chest to her other nipple. When he did this to her other side, goose bumps spread across Jackie's skin again.

After a minute of kissing her on the lips, but doing so much more, Cal moved his hips a little to test if she was ready for him again. Jackie smiled, so Cal continued. He reached down under the knee of her right leg and pulled it up toward her head, doing the same with her left leg.

With both of Jackie's feet on his shoulders, Cal had a supreme view of her pussy. Its pert lips were silhouetted against the sheets below, but enough light still caught on her juices to define the soft edges. Cal held the head of his dick against her hole and leaned forward. He rocked into her, pulling her ass further into the air to for a more streamlined angle.

Not trying to hold back anymore, he'd already given her the slow sensual orgasms, Cal pushed hard into her as he raised her hips higher. He pulled himself out halfway each time he came back, and then filled Jackie's pussy up with a quick, definitive thrust. As he pushed in, Cal would rotate his hips one direction, grinding his pelvis against her clit, then would rotate the other way during the next thrust.

Cal pushed her legs back as he leaned in closer to Jackie; his cock resting fully inside her. They kissed, and as soon as they both started to get lost in the sensation of the other's lips, Cal pulled his cock out to the head and slammed it back in to her. He quickly built from a slow deep thrust to a fast, hard fuck. His abs slapped against her ass and thighs as he penetrated her again and again. Her bottom lip stayed still between his motionless lips, both bouncing against the others as their bodies fought to express their desires.

Cal pulled out and motioned for Jackie to turn around. As he moved directly behind her ass, Cal was pleased to find her pussy right at his cock level. With most women he'd been with, their ass was significantly lower. Cal put the head of his dick at her entrance, and without any effort on his part, she pushed back, taking his cock in one bite; her ass slapping against him as she did it.

Jackie started slamming back and forth on his cock. Cal put his hands on her hips to help her not go to far out, but the fucking was all her. She pushed all the way back onto Cal's dick and started rocking her hips. With every inch of her love filled with his, Cal found the sensation to be amazing, every millimeter was felt because there wasn't much movement; she squeezed him from every angle. When she moved her hips in circles, Cal could feel his cock spiraling within her pushing against her innermost walls, reaching all the angles. He could only imagine what it felt like for her.

Jackie started pushing back against him again, and Cal pushed in to her. Their actions were almost violent, you should see a shockwave pass over her ass and Cal felt it through his body each time they made full contact. Jackie started to move less, and Cal could tell she was building to another orgasm.

Trying to make it a toe-curler, Cal didn't let up. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her onto him as he pushed. He fucked her with full hard strokes for a few seconds then held her body still as he took control. Cal fucked her as fast as he could. He wasn't coming all the way out, and he wasn't going all the way in, but he was giving Jackie a hard fucking.

Her back arched and she pushed her torso against the bed. Cal held onto her hips so she couldn't slip off while his thrusts took her through the climax. She reached out and grabbed pillows, her knuckles turning white. Her pussy suddenly clamped down on Cal's dick hard enough so he couldn't move. He still rocked against her body, but got a hand between her legs and played with her clit until she came out the other side.

Jackie let out her breath with a gasp, and fought to catch it after that. She rolled onto her side and off Cal's dick. Her face and chest were flushed, her hair was clumped where Cal's hands had been running through it, she was covered in sweat, and she looked magnificent.

Jackie looked at Cal. She leaned up and surprised him by pushing him back onto the bed. She kissed down his chest, biting each nipple, sending shocks of pleasure to his main nerve. She worked her way lower until she was just above his still erect member. She took it in her hand and squeezed lightly. She slowly moved her hand up and down as she put her mouth above it.

Jackie stuck out her tongue and licked a bit of pre-cum off the head. Her lips spread over his head as she took his dick into her mouth. The sensation made Cal shiver. She sucked on his head, and her tongue teased it from all angles. She continued sucking on his head while beating him off. Pushing herself down, Jackie could only manage to get half of Cal's cock in her mouth, so she worked what she could.

Her wet and hot mouth felt great to Cal. Her tongue teased all the right spots and had him squirming with pleasure. He jumped when she drug her teeth over his head, then he pushed back desperately toward her mouth, searching for the acute stimuli again. She knew how to jerk a guy off too! She used one hand, then the other, and the other. She beat him hard and soft, jerked slow and fast; squeezing just below his head as she licked and sucked on the tip.

After bobbing up and down especially deep a few times, she raised her head from his dick, and threw a leg over Cal's torso. She lifted herself onto her knees and positioned her pussy directly above his stiff cock, which Cal had to hold in its perpendicular configuration. Abruptly sitting down, Jackie took his entire length, again. With her hands on her thighs, she pushed her body up and down, letting Cal's cock penetrate her almost vertically.

When Cal was all the way inside her, Jackie would gyrate her hips on top of him, occasionally moving side to side. Her ass slapped against his legs as she let gravity pull her down hard onto his dick. Jackie's head tilted back; if her eyes were open they would be looking at the ceiling. Her face looked like pure bliss, nearly cringing from the pleasure. She bit her lip hard as she kept bouncing on Cal's cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds